NATION

PASSWORD

please send a telegram for me, my acount isnt working

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Alexanders Paradise 2
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

please send a telegram for me, my acount isnt working

Postby Alexanders Paradise 2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:05 pm

Please send Apephix this message(please say its from me, alexanders paradise 2) I wont be able to post on the chat in paradise land or do any administrative stuff, I will still be able to see stuff thats happening, but until I fix this problem I cant do stuff like that, your in charge of paradise land, please pass this on to the rest of paradise land.

Alexanders Paradise 2
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

What I just said

Postby Alexanders Paradise 2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:09 pm

Please only one person do this, I can see there is a lot of people viewing this

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:11 pm

Alexanders Paradise 2 wrote:Please send Apephix this message(please say its from me, alexanders paradise 2) I wont be able to post on the chat in paradise land or do any administrative stuff, I will still be able to see stuff thats happening, but until I fix this problem I cant do stuff like that, your in charge of paradise land, please pass this on to the rest of paradise land.

Uhhmm.. ok?

EDIT: Ok, done.
Last edited by The Hurricane on Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:15 pm

It sounds like you have had these permissions removed by a mod, if you have done something wrong then that is probably the case. If not then this is a tech issue. Also this is the wrong forum to post this in. If you are having a tech problem, send it to technical. If this was done by a mod then you should submit a GHR
Last edited by Trivalve on Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of On-Site Events the South Pacific, Delegates Advisory Council the South Pacific, Founder and Head ISO of Crimson Spire, former Local Councillor of the South Pacific, Creator and Head of the Regional Development program, former Deputy Councillor of the South Pacific.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:16 pm

Trivalve wrote:
Alexanders Paradise 2 wrote:Please send Apephix this message(please say its from me, alexanders paradise 2) I wont be able to post on the chat in paradise land or do any administrative stuff, I will still be able to see stuff thats happening, but until I fix this problem I cant do stuff like that, your in charge of paradise land, please pass this on to the rest of paradise land.

It sounds like you have had these permissions removed by a mod, if you have done something wrong then that is probably the case. Also this is the wrong forum to post this in. If you are having a tech problem, send it to technical. If this was done by a mode then you should submit a GHR

AP2 is the founder of The paradise land; I very much doubt his executive authority and all RO powers have been removed from it :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Trivalve
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trivalve » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:19 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Trivalve wrote:It sounds like you have had these permissions removed by a mod, if you have done something wrong then that is probably the case. Also this is the wrong forum to post this in. If you are having a tech problem, send it to technical. If this was done by a mode then you should submit a GHR

AP2 is the founder of The paradise land; I very much doubt his executive authority and all RO powers have been removed from it :P

I was more talking about his posting and telegram permission then his RO powers
Minister of On-Site Events the South Pacific, Delegates Advisory Council the South Pacific, Founder and Head ISO of Crimson Spire, former Local Councillor of the South Pacific, Creator and Head of the Regional Development program, former Deputy Councillor of the South Pacific.

Alexanders Paradise 2
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Please just do it

Postby Alexanders Paradise 2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:24 pm

Dont worry, this wasnt admin doing, it happened before, and I ask this because my region has a policy if your gone for too long you get booted from your power. And the problem is whenever i sign in it just signs out.

Alexanders Paradise 2
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexanders Paradise 2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:28 pm

Trivalve wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:AP2 is the founder of The paradise land; I very much doubt his executive authority and all RO powers have been removed from it :P

I was more talking about his posting and telegram permission then his RO powers

Oops

Alexanders Paradise 2
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alexanders Paradise 2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:28 pm

The Hurricane wrote:

Uhhmm.. ok?

EDIT: Ok, done.

Thnx

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:29 pm

Alexanders Paradise 2 wrote:Dont worry, this wasnt admin doing, it happened before, and I ask this because my region has a policy if your gone for too long you get booted from your power. And the problem is whenever i sign in it just signs out.

do you use nationstates on more then one device?
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Alexanders Paradise 2
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

no

Postby Alexanders Paradise 2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:33 pm

no

Idinist Imauggland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Idinist Imauggland » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:09 am

Alexanders Paradise 2 wrote:the problem is whenever i sign in it just signs out.

How are you posting on the forums then? Pretty sure this should be in Technical, not Got Issues?.
Prime Minister of The New Storm. Currently attempting to build a region.
#StandWithWallenburg
1 - Active many times every day
2 - Active once every day
3 - Active almost every day
4 - Active rarely
5 - Barely even active
6 - Never active anymore
”Err.... legally, no. Sensibly, yes.” - Idinist Imauggland

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?