NATION

PASSWORD

GENA Global Senate (GENA GS members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:38 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “I cast my vote for the United Alliance for Defense and Cooperation.”

“I vote for GLEN.”
Alt of Islamic Holy Sites
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:59 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: “I cast my vote for the United Alliance for Defense and Cooperation.”

“I vote for GLEN.”

Julian Andrews: “The tiebreaker vote will decide which name is chosen.”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:28 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I vote for GLEN.”

/bump for Aursi
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Aursi
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:48 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I vote for GLEN.”

Sherman Holmes: ❝I like both of the names. But GLEN'S full form is a little problematic. So I vote for United Alliance for Defence and Cooperation.❞
Last edited by Aursi on Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Co-Founder of
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Founded: 19.11.1975
Capital: Aurtumn
Chancellor: Fedor Sorokin
Population: 75 Million
GDP: 6@ Trillion Aursifens
Kingdom of Aursi
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Current Year: 2035

_
_
PortalOverviewNewsMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:53 am

Aursi wrote:

Sherman Holmes: [i]❝I like both of the names. But GLEN'S full form is a little problematic. So I vote for United Alliance for Defence and Cooperation.❞[/u]

Julian Andrews: “I believe that settles it.”

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:56 am

“I propose a declaration which will distinguish between Marajarbian claims and decisions and GENA:”
- RECOGNISING turbulent events happening around Marajarbian declaration of a state of Cold War between the BVP and GENA

- UNDERSTANDING that GENA has not voted on any such thing

- GENA hereby DECLARES
a) That GENA has NOT declared Cold War on the BVP
b) That GENA ought to focus on its own development than the development of other alliances
c) That actions against any members of GENA who did NOT declare Cold War by any nations is despicable and will be punished by severe GENA sanctions
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:02 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I propose a declaration which will distinguish between Marajarbian claims and decisions and GENA:”
- RECOGNISING turbulent events happening around Marajarbian declaration of a state of Cold War between the BVP and GENA

- GENA hereby DECLARES
b) That GENA ought to focus on its own development than the development of other alliances
c) That actions against any members of GENA who did NOT declare Cold War by any nations is despicable and will be punished by severe GENA sanctions

Julian Andrews: "I shall support."

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:04 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“I propose a declaration which will distinguish between Marajarbian claims and decisions and GENA:”

- GENA hereby DECLARES

“Aye.”
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:06 am

“Aye.”

Sherman Holmes: "Aye!"
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:07 am

“Aye.”

Julian Andrews: "Aye. It is time that the international community understands that the Marajarbian Federation isn't GENA, and that GENA isn't the Marajarbian Federation."

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:12 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“Aye.”

Julian Andrews: "Aye. It is time that the international community understands that the Marajarbian Federation isn't GENA, and that GENA isn't the Marajarbian Federation."

“Three votes for. It passes.”
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:26 am

“Three votes for. It passes.”

Julian Andrews: “Time will tell if this will work.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:26 pm

Julian Andrews: "I have been advised to propose the following:

GENA Dissolution Act:
An act to dissolve the Global Entente of Nations and Alliances

I) Understands that due to inactivity, the GENA no longer has a place in the world.

II) Declares that this will not impact plans for the UADC, but will guarantee that more time will be used wisely to set it up.

III) Declares that the 16 Alliances will immediately no longer be considered part of the GENA, but rather part of the UADC upon the passage of the act.

IV) Shall shut down all branches of the GENA for the time taken to build the UADC. Upon the grand opening of the UADC or the Dissolution of the GENA, the GENA shall be shut down for good.

V) All members will either work on GENA or go their own separate ways to pursue new alliances/relationships upon passage of this act."

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:58 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: "I have been advised to propose the following:

GENA Dissolution Act:

I) Understands that due to inactivity, the GENA no longer has a place in the world.

II) Declares that this will not impact plans for the UADC, but will guarantee that more time will be used wisely to set it up.

III) Declares that the 16 Alliances will immediately no longer be considered part of the GENA, but rather part of the UADC upon the passage of the act.

IV) Shall shut down all branches of the GENA for the time taken to build the UADC. Upon the grand opening of the UADC or the Dissolution of the GENA, the GENA shall be shut down for good.

V) All members will either work on GENA or go their own separate ways to pursue new alliances/relationships upon passage of this act."

“Veto.”
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:16 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Julian Andrews: "I have been advised to propose the following:

GENA Dissolution Act:

“Veto.”

Julian Andrews: “Aye”

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:31 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“Veto.”

Julian Andrews: “Aye”

Sherman Holmes: "So long, yet so small. Aye!"
Last edited by Aursi on Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:33 am

“You are both making a big mistake. Very well, let our hard work and potential rot… it does not matter any more.”
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:34 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“You are both making a big mistake. Very well, let our hard work and potential rot… it does not matter any more.”

Sherman Holmes: "Maybe. But maybe its best if GENA dissolves. Time will tell."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:35 am

Julian Andrews: “With this, I sadly declare the GENA dissolved! Let us all hope that the UADC plans can be further built upon with the necessary time and limited distractions needed to build a perfect alliance.”

Biladu Al Rafidayn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:36 am

Aursi wrote:
Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:“You are both making a big mistake. Very well, let our hard work and potential rot… it does not matter any more.”

Sherman Holmes: "Maybe. But maybe its best if GENA dissolves. Time will tell."

“You do not understand. This marks the destruction of GENA and the victory of the KTO. Farewell. Enjoy the bitter fruits of your decisions.” And with that, he left the room.
PROUD FOUNDER OF GLEN!
See my military store!

Aursi
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aursi » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:37 am

Sherman Holmes: "I'll come in a chamber like this, some time in the future. Goodbye everybody."
ATO UCN SMOL
UADC GENA FA
GADN PESTO ULIBOR
IAD OAMC SUSS
Kingdom of Aursi

_
_

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:49 am

As the other representatives left, Julian did so as well. As he made his way through the hallway, he thought to himself.

“With the dissolving of GENA, there will be domino effects. It may take weeks, months, or even years, but as the endless cycle goes on, there will be Inter-alliance conflict after Inter-alliance conflict. The Age of Marajarbia is over, with Marajarbia now playing a minor role in history as of this moment. It is now up to the next generation of alliances to embrace history as the whole world now undergoes a chaotic power vacuum and geopolitical changes.”

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates