NATION

PASSWORD

"Return to family values" declared (IC/MT/TG to enter)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cantport
Spokesperson

Founded: May 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Cantport » Tue May 31, 2022 8:20 am

Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak wrote:
Cantport wrote:George Bateman expresses his agreement with King Husejn Kanz Gradascevic and says "If I had my way, It would be illegal for them to have their own bars and clubs too, or even to be an open homosexual at all."

I can help you in that, says the King confidently. Want so?

"In what way?" Asks George Bateman extremely curious as to what is going on.
News:
Pride month to go ahead following meeting
Crop failures occur due to nuclear war.
Cantport's new exile and death penalty bills pass.

Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak
Attaché

Founded: May 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Bosnia-Herzegovina-Sanjak » Tue May 31, 2022 8:23 am

Cantport wrote:
I can help you in that, says the King confidently. Want so?

"In what way?" Asks George Bateman extremely curious as to what is going on.

Well, that should be discussed in private.

Cantport
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cantport » Tue May 31, 2022 8:26 am

Cantport wrote:"In what way?" Asks George Bateman extremely curious as to what is going on.

Well, that should be discussed in private.

"ok, I am glad to stop these people from running riot in the streets like dogs." says George Bateman.

OOC:
TG me.
News:

Hyidai
Spokesperson

Founded: May 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

"Return to family values" declared (IC/MT/TG to enter)

Postby Hyidai » Tue May 31, 2022 11:05 am

Letter from the Hyidaian Council
Dear Chief Minister Abdul-Rehman.
After intense debate, the Hyidaian Council has decided with a majority Green vote to allow certain humanitarian organizations based in Hyidai to extend their services to other countries. As Cantport was included in this, we though it would be best to inform you. As well as remind you that the current Head of State has been accused of dubious trustworthiness.
Good day: Aberford Filai, Head of Government, Co-officer of Foreign Relations.
A nation set in the Carribean, after an independence war with a nation on a coast of Central America.
Hurricane Wyatt approaches coast, alarm sounded as supplies are spread throughout the nation by the government.

The Chosen Peoples
Secretary

Founded: Apr 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Chosen Peoples » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:04 pm

From the desk of Marry Ane Hindley: Head of International Relations

Good evening, the idea of family values is one that is ever-changing. From what I have gathered you are more so referring to those that a patriarchal in nature. If that is the case, I would politely like to challenge that. Before I go into detail I do want to make it clear that The Theocracy of The Chosen Peoples does respect each nation's right to govern as they see fit.

We have found that though gendering items leads to great profits for the economy, teaching each gender that they can be as masculine or feminine as they wish has expanded our knowledge tenfold. Some of the top military minds have been women and many men have become phenomenal stay-at-home dads.

I hope you take all of this into consideration.

Cantport
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cantport » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:56 pm

The Chosen Peoples wrote:From the desk of Marry Ane Hindley: Head of International Relations

Good evening, the idea of family values is one that is ever-changing. From what I have gathered you are more so referring to those that a patriarchal in nature. If that is the case, I would politely like to challenge that. Before I go into detail I do want to make it clear that The Theocracy of The Chosen Peoples does respect each nation's right to govern as they see fit.

We have found that though gendering items leads to great profits for the economy, teaching each gender that they can be as masculine or feminine as they wish has expanded our knowledge tenfold. Some of the top military minds have been women and many men have become phenomenal stay-at-home dads.

I hope you take all of this into consideration.

"We will take that into account, thank you, I will happily have a meeting with your leader."
News:

Previous

Return to NationStates