NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted][Not Mine] Reforms of Education and Pension Plan

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
User avatar
The Forest of Aeneas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Apr 15, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

[Submitted][Not Mine] Reforms of Education and Pension Plan

Postby The Forest of Aeneas » Sun May 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Reforms of Education and Pension Plan

A resolution to promote funding and the development of education and the arts.

Category: Education and Creativity | Area of Effect: Educational | Proposed by: HarveyKingdoms

To increase efficiency and save expenses, reduce the chance of child and elder abuse, reduce the chance of corrupted on Education, Childcare and Elderly Services, the following reforms are advocated.

Part One
Decentralized Autonomous Management System:
All Parents, students, teachers and volunteers are invited to participate in voting to jointly decide school rules and various major decisions and then organize students to implement school management under the guidance of teachers and volunteers.

System management: anyone can provide proposal, discuss and vote through the open source blockchain mobile application, all proposal will randomly invite 99 current online users to participate in the evaluation through voting (prevent a decision-making committee composed of a small group of people from monopolizing decision-making power) , anyone can provide suggestion to improve it.

Benefits:
1. Save the cost of salary of management team,
2. Reduce opportunities for officials to shield each other from common corruption and child abuse.
3. Enhance students' independent thinking, awareness of the rule of law, teamwork and management skills.


Part Two
1. Setup the Mutual Aid Base for the Elderly and Children that integrates nurseries, boarding schools, nursing homes, shelters for the disabled, apprenticeship hospitals and modern agricultural bases, facilitate the integration of resources to save the land and expenses.

2. Setup the Social Contribution Points System to encourage all recipients (include their family member and Volunteer) to look after each other, caring for young children, farming (adopting AI in Organic Farming to Improve Food Security and efficiency) and maintain the public area, all recipients will be allocated different levels of housing, food and medical services according to their social contribution points, senior class students are responsible for guiding junior class students.

3. Compulsory military training since kindergarten, cultivate students' ability to survive in the wild, self-care ability, medical work and strong perseverance.
Let students get used to high-intensity exercise and a balanced diet since childhood, and strengthen the labor ability, mental strength, body resistance and healthy vitality. Reduce medical expenses and various social crises.

4. Co-organize apprenticeship courses with corporations and charity hospitals to cultivate students' diverse skills from primary school, including 3D graphic and programming for the construction of metaverse.

5. Attract children to self-study through gamified intelligent metaverse apps to complete college courses; introduce training courses on memory improvement, psychology, financial ability, interpersonal communication and sexual skills to enhance everyone's affinity, expression ability, learning ability and influence, more adaptable to future social needs.

Benefits:
1. All parents will no longer need to place time and money (supported by Mutual Fund) in caring for children and the elderly, which will help improve the overall productivity, sense of security and happiness index for all.
2. Let group of elderly live with children of different ages, let them feel younger, no longer lonely, have more people to take care of each other and reduce the chance of them being bullied by the staff and domestic violence.
3. Encourage Child and Elderly take care each others, can save >80% salary expenses, cultivate the good habit of students of helping others from an early age, let all recipient have a sustenance in their lives.


Part Three
All People's Mutual Fund
Setup the Education, Venture Capital and Pension Mutual Fund that owned and managed by all people.

Details:
1. All shareholders make decision together, apply seed capital for projects and provide idea via the Decentralized Autonomous Management System.

2. Central bank will buy the 100 years zero rate bonds that issued by the fund, and will serve as the basis for money printing, all people share the loss caused by inflation as their investment.
The Fund will invest on the Research and Entrepreneurship Projects, support currency value and reduce inflation by supporting the real economy and artificial intelligence automated production lines to increase production capacity and push GDP.

3. The fund will invest on "Mutual Aid Base for the Elderly and Children" (and other projects proposed by shareholders and government), all sponsored students (and projects) are responsible for repaying the principal in installments within 30 years, and share 5% of their lifetime income and assets to the fund (sponsored projects share >50% of their net profit to the fund).

Benefits:
1. Everyone is also more focused on help to nurturing talent, sponsoring children, supporting research and entrepreneurs because they have a share of dividends via the fund.
2. The educational curriculum is decided by all the people to prevent the dictator's brainwashing education.
3. Increased passive income for all nationals.
Last edited by The Forest of Aeneas on Sun May 22, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
=> World Assembly Ambassador Cecilia Maro, author of GA#611.

User avatar
The Forest of Aeneas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Apr 15, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Forest of Aeneas » Sun May 22, 2022 1:53 pm

=> World Assembly Ambassador Cecilia Maro, author of GA#611.

User avatar
Meadowfields
Diplomat
 
Posts: 926
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Sun May 22, 2022 1:56 pm

There's no spelling errors I see in this proposal, but there are a number of grammar errors.
The Republic of Meadowfields
Nous nous relèverons des larmes du passé
Overview | Politics | Religion | Trivia
News ✉ | Disappearances and faceless bodies along the Meadowfieldian-Kyurtese border linked to wanted serial killer who escaped prison in 2004; death toll at around 450 | Historic castle in Ordieaucourt destroyed after large thunderstorm | High Council of Fascist Bourlounge votes against motion to surrender to Bugaria, calls for citizens to take arms | Plane carrying 458 refugees from Ashbrid freeze crashes after takeoff due to engine freeze, 342 passengers and all crew dead | Weather ☀ | Meadowfields City ☔ -6°/-9°C | Ashbrid ❄ -76°/-84°C | Teshig ⛅ 20°/13°C | Goofariask ☀ 3°/-5°C | Orkhusgol ⛅ 17°/11°C |
Proud degenerate leftist
Feeling better today :)
Won't tell you my age or other details, cope

User avatar
Fremenilia
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: May 09, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Fremenilia » Sun May 22, 2022 2:26 pm

2. Setup the Social Contribution Points System to encourage all recipients (include their family member and Volunteer) to look after each other, caring for young children, farming (adopting AI in Organic Farming to Improve Food Security and efficiency) and maintain the public area, all recipients will be allocated different levels of housing, food and medical services according to their social contribution points, senior class students are responsible for guiding junior class students.

3. Compulsory military training since kindergarten, cultivate students' ability to survive in the wild, self-care ability, medical work and strong perseverance.
Let students get used to high-intensity exercise and a balanced diet since childhood, and strengthen the labor ability, mental strength, body resistance and healthy vitality. Reduce medical expenses and various social crises.

I mean the 3. is good, but this seems like its under the wrong name.
FT partially Dune themed giant lizards | The Fremenilian Military | Puppet of Gothian Crimea

Selkies prove exceptional against the enemy, take no damage at all | Fremenilian Corsair added to the Cartel's contract | Cartel calls on their contracters to ready themselves, Fremenilia heeds | Benben fully transformed into a space station/shipwright.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10374
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Sun May 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Opposed to any proposal that attempts to establish a Social Credit scheme in all member states.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; possibly very controversial; *author of the most popular WA resolution ever
Who am I, really? 46yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing much

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1290
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 22, 2022 3:06 pm

-snip-
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Sun May 22, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

A totalitarian, socialist, fascist society ruled by a ruthless dictator known as Big Brother, the First Triumvir Donovan Xavier. The omnipresent and endlessly oppressive government is made up of four ministries: The Ministry of Truth, the Ministry of Love, the Ministry of Peace, and the Ministry of Surplus.

Takes up present-day Russia, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Taiwan.

Big Brother is watching you…

NEWS: 42 42 42 42 42 42 42

I am a 15 year old weirdo living in the United States. I like politics, reading, and goofing off. Aspiring WA author.

Bendicion wrote:This is America. The only thing that changes is the gas prices. And it's changing for the worse.

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1290
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 22, 2022 3:07 pm

Opposed, for similiar reasons as Tin
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

A totalitarian, socialist, fascist society ruled by a ruthless dictator known as Big Brother, the First Triumvir Donovan Xavier. The omnipresent and endlessly oppressive government is made up of four ministries: The Ministry of Truth, the Ministry of Love, the Ministry of Peace, and the Ministry of Surplus.

Takes up present-day Russia, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Taiwan.

Big Brother is watching you…

NEWS: 42 42 42 42 42 42 42

I am a 15 year old weirdo living in the United States. I like politics, reading, and goofing off. Aspiring WA author.

Bendicion wrote:This is America. The only thing that changes is the gas prices. And it's changing for the worse.

User avatar
Makko Oko
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 363
Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Makko Oko » Sun May 22, 2022 3:31 pm

OOC: If you don't mind me asking, why are you submitting it and not the actual author of this proposal?

User avatar
Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 11502
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Sun May 22, 2022 3:33 pm

Makko Oko wrote:OOC: If you don't mind me asking, why are you submitting it and not the actual author of this proposal?

As the words "not mine" might imply, the OP has nothing to do with the submitter of the proposal. It is normal practice that a thread be made for a proposal that might actually reach quorum if no thread yet exists. Eg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=347549&p=25240054&hilit=world+space#p25240054 (World Space Administration), viewtopic.php?f=9&t=505969&p=38720200&hilit=by#p38720200 (Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"), viewtopic.php?f=9&t=500737&p=38460493&hilit=by#p38460493 (Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"), etc.

Though, for Anaeas, the standard way of titling is usually "[$status] $title (by $author)".
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Sun May 22, 2022 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 47 GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Gaius Marcius Blythe
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1290
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 22, 2022 3:44 pm

One thing: Is it just me, or is this draft written more like a article or essay than a WA proposal? Nothing against its content.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

A totalitarian, socialist, fascist society ruled by a ruthless dictator known as Big Brother, the First Triumvir Donovan Xavier. The omnipresent and endlessly oppressive government is made up of four ministries: The Ministry of Truth, the Ministry of Love, the Ministry of Peace, and the Ministry of Surplus.

Takes up present-day Russia, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Taiwan.

Big Brother is watching you…

NEWS: 42 42 42 42 42 42 42

I am a 15 year old weirdo living in the United States. I like politics, reading, and goofing off. Aspiring WA author.

Bendicion wrote:This is America. The only thing that changes is the gas prices. And it's changing for the worse.

User avatar
The Forest of Aeneas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Apr 15, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Forest of Aeneas » Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:Though, for Anaeas, the standard way of titling is usually "[$status] $title (by $author)".

Doesn't fit in the title :(

Edit: For the record, there was a countercampaign to most Delegates approving.
Last edited by The Forest of Aeneas on Sun May 22, 2022 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=> World Assembly Ambassador Cecilia Maro, author of GA#611.

User avatar
Attempted Socialism
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1358
Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Attempted Socialism » Sun May 22, 2022 4:06 pm

The Orwell Society wrote:One thing: Is it just me, or is this draft written more like a article or essay than a WA proposal? Nothing against its content.

The author wrote a dozen illegal versions equally bad before this one was just able to clear the bar of being technically legal, by deleting the most obviously illegal parts sequentially for each time a new draft was declared illegal. Drafting by submission results in terrible, meritless resolutions, as we can plainly see.


Represented in the World Assembly by Ambassador Robert Mortimer Pride, called The Regicide
Assume OOC unless otherwise indicated.
Cui Bono, quod seipsos custodes custodiunt?Who am I in real life, my opinions and notes

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1290
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 22, 2022 4:11 pm

Attempted Socialism wrote:
The Orwell Society wrote:One thing: Is it just me, or is this draft written more like a article or essay than a WA proposal? Nothing against its content.

The author wrote a dozen illegal versions equally bad before this one was just able to clear the bar of being technically legal, by deleting the most obviously illegal parts sequentially for each time a new draft was declared illegal. Drafting by submission results in terrible, meritless resolutions, as we can plainly see.

How has this rendered enough support to be put in a thread, then?
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

A totalitarian, socialist, fascist society ruled by a ruthless dictator known as Big Brother, the First Triumvir Donovan Xavier. The omnipresent and endlessly oppressive government is made up of four ministries: The Ministry of Truth, the Ministry of Love, the Ministry of Peace, and the Ministry of Surplus.

Takes up present-day Russia, China, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Taiwan.

Big Brother is watching you…

NEWS: 42 42 42 42 42 42 42

I am a 15 year old weirdo living in the United States. I like politics, reading, and goofing off. Aspiring WA author.

Bendicion wrote:This is America. The only thing that changes is the gas prices. And it's changing for the worse.

User avatar
The Forest of Aeneas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Apr 15, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Forest of Aeneas » Sun May 22, 2022 4:12 pm

The Orwell Society wrote:
Attempted Socialism wrote:The author wrote a dozen illegal versions equally bad before this one was just able to clear the bar of being technically legal, by deleting the most obviously illegal parts sequentially for each time a new draft was declared illegal. Drafting by submission results in terrible, meritless resolutions, as we can plainly see.

How has this rendered enough support to be put in a thread, then?

OOC: It's only 11 approvals away from quorum and still has 28 hours to get those 11 approvals.
=> World Assembly Ambassador Cecilia Maro, author of GA#611.

User avatar
Fachumonn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 981
Founded: Apr 11, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fachumonn » Sun May 22, 2022 6:10 pm

The Forest of Aeneas wrote:
The Orwell Society wrote:How has this rendered enough support to be put in a thread, then?

OOC: It's only 11 approvals away from quorum and still has 28 hours to get those 11 approvals.

OOC: It is likely not going to reach quorum, as there has been a [successful] counter-campaign by Aeneas. Down to 49 approvals with just 26 hours left.
Last edited by Fachumonn on Sun May 22, 2022 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.


WA Ambassador: The People | Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them/Their | RL Ideology: Libertarian Socialism/Anarcho-Communism | GP Alignment: Independent, Leans Defender

User avatar
The Forest of Aeneas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 198
Founded: Apr 15, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Forest of Aeneas » Sun May 22, 2022 6:13 pm

Fachumonn wrote:
The Forest of Aeneas wrote:OOC: It's only 11 approvals away from quorum and still has 28 hours to get those 11 approvals.

OOC: It is likely not going to reach quorum, as there has been a [successful] counter-campaign by Aeneas.

We can hope ;)
=> World Assembly Ambassador Cecilia Maro, author of GA#611.

User avatar
Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20841
Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun May 22, 2022 6:50 pm

Meadowfields wrote:There's no spelling errors I see in this proposal, but there are a number of grammar errors.

English is not the author's first language.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

User avatar
Anne of Cleves in TNP
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: Aug 12, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Anne of Cleves in TNP » Sun May 22, 2022 6:56 pm

The Forest of Aeneas wrote:
Reforms of Education and Pension Plan

A resolution to promote funding and the development of education and the arts.

Category: Education and Creativity | Area of Effect: Educational | Proposed by: HarveyKingdoms

To increase efficiency and save expenses, reduce the chance of child and elder abuse, reduce the chance of corrupted on Education, Childcare and Elderly Services, the following reforms are advocated.

Part One
Decentralized Autonomous Management System:
All Parents, students, teachers and volunteers are invited to participate in voting to jointly decide school rules and various major decisions and then organize students to implement school management under the guidance of teachers and volunteers.

System management: anyone can provide proposal, discuss and vote through the open source blockchain mobile application, all proposal will randomly invite 99 current online users to participate in the evaluation through voting (prevent a decision-making committee composed of a small group of people from monopolizing decision-making power) , anyone can provide suggestion to improve it.

Benefits:
1. Save the cost of salary of management team,
2. Reduce opportunities for officials to shield each other from common corruption and child abuse.
3. Enhance students' independent thinking, awareness of the rule of law, teamwork and management skills.


Part Two
1. Setup the Mutual Aid Base for the Elderly and Children that integrates nurseries, boarding schools, nursing homes, shelters for the disabled, apprenticeship hospitals and modern agricultural bases, facilitate the integration of resources to save the land and expenses.

2. Setup the Social Contribution Points System to encourage all recipients (include their family member and Volunteer) to look after each other, caring for young children, farming (adopting AI in Organic Farming to Improve Food Security and efficiency) and maintain the public area, all recipients will be allocated different levels of housing, food and medical services according to their social contribution points, senior class students are responsible for guiding junior class students.

3. Compulsory military training since kindergarten, cultivate students' ability to survive in the wild, self-care ability, medical work and strong perseverance.
Let students get used to high-intensity exercise and a balanced diet since childhood, and strengthen the labor ability, mental strength, body resistance and healthy vitality. Reduce medical expenses and various social crises.

4. Co-organize apprenticeship courses with corporations and charity hospitals to cultivate students' diverse skills from primary school, including 3D graphic and programming for the construction of metaverse.

5. Attract children to self-study through gamified intelligent metaverse apps to complete college courses; introduce training courses on memory improvement, psychology, financial ability, interpersonal communication and sexual skills to enhance everyone's affinity, expression ability, learning ability and influence, more adaptable to future social needs.

Benefits:
1. All parents will no longer need to place time and money (supported by Mutual Fund) in caring for children and the elderly, which will help improve the overall productivity, sense of security and happiness index for all.
2. Let group of elderly live with children of different ages, let them feel younger, no longer lonely, have more people to take care of each other and reduce the chance of them being bullied by the staff and domestic violence.
3. Encourage Child and Elderly take care each others, can save >80% salary expenses, cultivate the good habit of students of helping others from an early age, let all recipient have a sustenance in their lives.


Part Three
All People's Mutual Fund
Setup the Education, Venture Capital and Pension Mutual Fund that owned and managed by all people.

Details:
1. All shareholders make decision together, apply seed capital for projects and provide idea via the Decentralized Autonomous Management System.

2. Central bank will buy the 100 years zero rate bonds that issued by the fund, and will serve as the basis for money printing, all people share the loss caused by inflation as their investment.
The Fund will invest on the Research and Entrepreneurship Projects, support currency value and reduce inflation by supporting the real economy and artificial intelligence automated production lines to increase production capacity and push GDP.

3. The fund will invest on "Mutual Aid Base for the Elderly and Children" (and other projects proposed by shareholders and government), all sponsored students (and projects) are responsible for repaying the principal in installments within 30 years, and share 5% of their lifetime income and assets to the fund (sponsored projects share >50% of their net profit to the fund).

Benefits:
1. Everyone is also more focused on help to nurturing talent, sponsoring children, supporting research and entrepreneurs because they have a share of dividends via the fund.
2. The educational curriculum is decided by all the people to prevent the dictator's brainwashing education.
3. Increased passive income for all nationals.

“Ambassador, I have two complaints for the author. In Part 3, Detail 2, it says: “…and will serve as the basis for money printing”. Could you contact the author in order to clarify that section? We all know that money printing just kills the multiverse’s economy. Second, under the benefits section of Part 3, it says: “The educational curriculum is decided by all the people to prevent the dictator's brainwashing education”. Given that the Clevesian Empire is in fact a dictatorship-monarchy, I cannot condone this statement.”
-Ms. Charlotte Schafer, WA Ambassador for the Clevesian Empire
IC Name: The Clevesian Empire
Capital: New Cleves
Leader: Empress Anne of Cleves III
Failed WA Proposals: “Repeal: Comfortable Pillows for All Protocol”
IC WA Ambassador: Ms. Charlotte Schafer
“Give me a proposal, I’ll give you some criticism.”
[RIP Technoblade]

User avatar
Meadowfields
Diplomat
 
Posts: 926
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Sun May 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Bears Armed wrote:
Meadowfields wrote:There's no spelling errors I see in this proposal, but there are a number of grammar errors.

English is not the author's first language.

I know, however they should at least run it through a grammar/spell check.
The Republic of Meadowfields
Nous nous relèverons des larmes du passé
Overview | Politics | Religion | Trivia
News ✉ | Disappearances and faceless bodies along the Meadowfieldian-Kyurtese border linked to wanted serial killer who escaped prison in 2004; death toll at around 450 | Historic castle in Ordieaucourt destroyed after large thunderstorm | High Council of Fascist Bourlounge votes against motion to surrender to Bugaria, calls for citizens to take arms | Plane carrying 458 refugees from Ashbrid freeze crashes after takeoff due to engine freeze, 342 passengers and all crew dead | Weather ☀ | Meadowfields City ☔ -6°/-9°C | Ashbrid ❄ -76°/-84°C | Teshig ⛅ 20°/13°C | Goofariask ☀ 3°/-5°C | Orkhusgol ⛅ 17°/11°C |
Proud degenerate leftist
Feeling better today :)
Won't tell you my age or other details, cope

User avatar
Kessig Wolf Run
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Oct 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kessig Wolf Run » Sun May 22, 2022 9:56 pm

Fachumonn wrote:
The Forest of Aeneas wrote:OOC: It's only 11 approvals away from quorum and still has 28 hours to get those 11 approvals.

OOC: It is likely not going to reach quorum, as there has been a [successful] counter-campaign by Aeneas. Down to 49 approvals with just 26 hours left.


If I recall, this is the second time i have seen it in proposals (in the legal section, anyway). The author is probably going to resubmit it again.

User avatar
Goobergunchia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 2157
Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Goobergunchia » Mon May 23, 2022 10:41 am

(+5175 posts from mostly pre-Jolt)
Making NationStates a different place since 17 May 2003.
ADN Advisor (Ret.)
Nasicournian Officer
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Discord: Goobergunch#2417
Ideological Bulwark #16
Sponsor, HR#22, SC#4
Rules: GA SC
NS Game Moderator
For your forum moderation needs: The Moderation Forum
For your in-game moderation needs: The Getting Help Page
What are the rules? See the OSRS.
Who are the mods, anyway?


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads