NATION

PASSWORD

What forum do I use

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Great United States
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2021
New York Times Democracy

What forum do I use

Postby Great United States » Sat May 21, 2022 5:39 pm

I want to make an RP about the daily life of my nations citizens,do I post it in the portal to the mutliverse forum or something
Empire Culture America

The US but more European influenced and extra fancy,plus a decent bit of WW1 culture
IC name:Continental Free United States
embassy here
Also,remember "the American dream"?where everyone was rich and free,that was a reality in this nations universe
E pluribusunum
Overhauling Factbooks in progress

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat May 21, 2022 5:52 pm

Great United States wrote:I want to make an RP about the daily life of my nations citizens,do I post it in the portal to the mutliverse forum or something

The usual place for RPs like that would be over there.
'Portal to the Multiverse' is for RPs thatdon't involve your nation.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Technical