NATION

PASSWORD

Aursian Trade Program

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Aursian Trade Program

Postby Aursi » Sat May 21, 2022 1:09 am

The Democratic Sians of Aursi has grown to became an Economic Powerhouse. But to Globalize the Economy more, and to benefit from it, Aursi opens its Trade Program to Foreign Nations.

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Company:
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi:
What does your company produce?:
Other:


List of Companies
Raggazi Automobiles
Elvato Cheese Corporation
CryoTop
Blue Tech Corp.
Manuelian Electronics
Amjeu Inc.
Pyucheo Technologies
E3 Corporacion
Ferreni's
Coffee Shop Soulmate
Schichau Maschinenbau
Sae-lyun Motors
Three Acre Farms Inc.
Australia Post
Trout Trade Federation
Last edited by Aursi on Mon May 30, 2022 1:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
PhilTech
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby PhilTech » Sat May 21, 2022 1:58 am

Name of Nation: PhilTech
Name of Company: PhilTech Black Market
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: An underground network of 6
What does your company produce?: Narcotics/and more to come.
Other: N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ ------------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED..........................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.......................

User avatar
Raskana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Raskana » Sat May 21, 2022 2:02 am

Name of Nation:The Protectorate of Raskana.
Name of Company: Ragazzi automobiles.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi:4
An automobile construction factory, an assembly plant, a car dealer, and a cash wash chain.
What does your company produce?:Automobiles and related products.
Other:If needed we can sweeten the deal with a few gifts.
Last edited by Raskana on Sat May 21, 2022 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Latest news and my very own syfy story in dispatches.
NS stats are not used for this nation.

User avatar
Elvatoes
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Jul 13, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Elvatoes » Sat May 21, 2022 2:10 am

Name of Nation: Elvatoes
Name of Company: Elvato Cheese Corporation
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 2 cheese stores
What does your company produce?: Cheese (all types)
Other: we give free samples
kartakis go brach

"hey there little boys and girls (phuk u), today we're gonna learn how to poison squirrels" - Eminem

User avatar
Communist Beijing Must be China
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: May 16, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Communist Beijing Must be China » Sat May 21, 2022 2:12 am

Name of Nation: The Socialist Empire of Cryopathia
Name of Company: CryoTop
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 2, one for the production of the items we sell
What does your company produce?: Laptops, personal computers
Other: N/A
Communist Beijing Must Be China, preferably wanted to be called Cryopathia or CBMC. Most preferred as Cryopathia.
I'm FUSE (Federated Union of the Siberian Empire) ,Basaltia and Seasalandia on Anarchy RP (No Rules RP 2). Sir Helmeiner V is the president, and Spadian III is the vice president. This doesn't apply to Anarchy RP.
Insulamia wrote:Hammer and sickle but it's made from two random sticks I found at the park
Insulamia wrote:a clown got turned into stone and then his head got chopped off and then the head got sent into orbit
Sapply said I'm exactly centrist lolololol did I hax life!?!?! lolololol
Reploid swears a lot, but I can't find his legendary mod warning. could anyone find it pls? :(
I use Light Mode, don't question it.

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Sat May 21, 2022 4:30 am

Name of Nation: Republic of Coliantia
Name of Company: Blue Tech Corp.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 6
What does your company produce?: Technology products (Laptops, computers, integrated circuits, etc.)
Other: None
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Manuelian Empire
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Nov 27, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Manuelian Empire » Sat May 21, 2022 4:35 am

Name of Nation: Manuelian Empire
Name of Company: Manuelian Electronics
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: Around 100 (it's a rich company)
What does your company produce?: Electronics of all types
Other: Also produces mechanical gears

User avatar
North Korea Choson
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Nov 28, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Korea Choson » Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 am

Name of Nation: North Korea Choson
Name of Company: Amjeu Inc (For arms manufacturing); Pyucheo Technologies
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: Amjeu Inc will have 2;
Pyucheo Technologies will also have 2
What does your company produce?:Amjeu Inc produces high quality arms from hand-held missile launchers to assault rifles.
Pyucheo Technologies produces Technological products (Laptops, computers, integrated circuits, etc.)
Other: N/A

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Sat May 21, 2022 12:22 pm

PhilTech wrote:Name of Nation: PhilTech
Name of Company: PhilTech Black Market
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: An underground network of 6
What does your company produce?: Narcotics/and more to come.
Other: N/A

Denied. I just don't feel it would suit me.
North Korea Choson wrote:Name of Nation: North Korea Choson
Name of Company: Amjeu Inc (For arms manufacturing); Pyucheo Technologies
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: Amjeu Inc will have 2;
Pyucheo Technologies will also have 2
What does your company produce?:Amjeu Inc produces high quality arms from hand-held missile launchers to assault rifles.
Pyucheo Technologies produces Technological products (Laptops, computers, integrated circuits, etc.)
Other: N/A

Accepted.
Manuelian Empire wrote:Name of Nation: Manuelian Empire
Name of Company: Manuelian Electronics
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: Around 100 (it's a rich company)
What does your company produce?: Electronics of all types
Other: Also produces mechanical gears

Accepted
Coliantia wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Coliantia
Name of Company: Blue Tech Corp.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 6
What does your company produce?: Technology products (Laptops, computers, integrated circuits, etc.)
Other: None

Accepted.
Communist Beijing Must be China wrote:Name of Nation: The Socialist Empire of Cryopathia
Name of Company: CryoTop
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 2, one for the production of the items we sell
What does your company produce?: Laptops, personal computers
Other: N/A

Accepted.
Elvatoes wrote:Name of Nation: Elvatoes
Name of Company: Elvato Cheese Corporation
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 2 cheese stores
What does your company produce?: Cheese (all types)
Other: we give free samples

Accepted.
Raskana wrote:Name of Nation:The Protectorate of Raskana.
Name of Company: Ragazzi automobiles.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi:4
An automobile construction factory, an assembly plant, a car dealer, and a cash wash chain.
What does your company produce?:Automobiles and related products.
Other:If needed we can sweeten the deal with a few gifts.

Accepted.
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Sat May 21, 2022 3:59 pm

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Company: E3 Corporación.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: We want to start with 10 branches in different parts of the country.
What does your company produce?: Self-service stores (Sale of products and payment of services).
Other: For more information see our factbook.

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Company: Ferreni´s.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: In order for the business to be a success in your nation, we will start with 2 branches in high acquisition areas.
What does your company produce?: Automotive Industry (Designs, manufactures and markets high-performance electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. It has its own service and sales network.)
Other: For more information see our factbook.

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Company: Coffee shop Soulmate.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: We want to start with 10 branches in different parts of the country.
What does your company produce?: Restaurant (Cafeteria franchise; Production and sale of food and beverages).
Other: For more information see our factbook.

User avatar
PhilTech
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby PhilTech » Sat May 21, 2022 9:25 pm

Aursi wrote:
PhilTech wrote:Name of Nation: PhilTech
Name of Company: PhilTech Black Market
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: An underground network of 6
What does your company produce?: Narcotics/and more to come.
Other: N/A

Denied. I just don't feel it would suit me.


"Very well. Come find when you need me..."
--------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ ------------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED..........................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.......................

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 22, 2022 5:05 am

Union of Nobelia wrote:
Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Company: E3 Corporación.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: We want to start with 10 branches in different parts of the country.
What does your company produce?: Self-service stores (Sale of products and payment of services).
Other: For more information see our factbook.

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Company: Ferreni´s.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: In order for the business to be a success in your nation, we will start with 2 branches in high acquisition areas.
What does your company produce?: Automotive Industry (Designs, manufactures and markets high-performance electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. It has its own service and sales network.)
Other: For more information see our factbook.

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Company: Coffee shop Soulmate.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: We want to start with 10 branches in different parts of the country.
What does your company produce?: Restaurant (Cafeteria franchise; Production and sale of food and beverages).
Other: For more information see our factbook.

You know me from before, don't ya? United Nations of Earth Region. Also, Accepted. But I'll not put that O thing in Corporacion.
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
Bigpipstan
Envoy
 
Posts: 321
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bigpipstan » Sun May 22, 2022 5:17 am

Name of Nation: Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan
Name of Company: Lamiňík
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 1
What does your company produce?: We are a clinic providing full body alteration.
Other: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=511098
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Cute assimilators. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is (changes often) 3,438,943,941. Our TF storefront Acrab news

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 22, 2022 5:28 am

Bigpipstan wrote:Name of Nation: Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan
Name of Company: Lamiňík
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 1
What does your company produce?: We are a clinic providing full body alteration.
Other: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=511098

Denied
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
Schwyzeln
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 11, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Schwyzeln » Sun May 22, 2022 6:23 am

Name of Nation: The Great Kingdom of Schwyzeln
Name of Company: Schichau Maschinenbau
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 2
What does your company produce?: Schichau Maschinenbau produce high quality transportation equipment, including locomotives, trucks, buses and trolleybuses.
Other: None
Last edited by Schwyzeln on Sun May 22, 2022 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 22, 2022 6:24 am

Schwyzeln wrote:Name of Nation: The Great Kingdom of Schwyzeln
Name of Company: Schichau Maschinenbau
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 2
What does your company produce?: Schichau Maschinenbau produce high quality transportation equipment, including locomotives, trucks, buses and trolleybuses.
Other: None

Accepted.
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sun May 22, 2022 6:29 am

Name of Nation: Seorabeol Federation
Name of Company: Sae-lyun Motors
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20
What does your company produce?: Automobiles
Other: N/A
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
New Galactic States
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: May 11, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Galactic States » Sun May 22, 2022 6:31 am

Name of Nation: New Galactic States
Name of Company: Galactic Goods
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 5
What does your company produce?: Unique goods from rare planets in the Galaxy
Other: N/A

User avatar
Biladu Al Rafidayn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 922
Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sun May 22, 2022 6:32 am

Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Company: Simorgh Carpet Company
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20
What does your company produce?: Carpets
Other: None

Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Company: Muqaddasi Mining Company
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20 mines (for now)
What does your company produce?: Builds mines
Other: None

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Sun May 22, 2022 8:21 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Company: Simorgh Carpet Company
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20
What does your company produce?: Carpets
Other: None

Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Company: Muqaddasi Mining Company
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20 mines (for now)
What does your company produce?: Builds mines
Other: None

Accepted. But what kind of mines? Gold, Silver, Coal??

New Galactic States wrote:Name of Nation: New Galactic States
Name of Company: Galactic Goods
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 5
What does your company produce?: Unique goods from rare planets in the Galaxy
Other: N/A

Denied due to being FT

Seorabeol Federation wrote:Name of Nation: Seorabeol Federation
Name of Company: Sae-lyun Motors
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20
What does your company produce?: Automobiles
Other: N/A

Accepted
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
Biladu Al Rafidayn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 922
Founded: Mar 25, 2022
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Biladu Al Rafidayn » Sun May 22, 2022 8:31 am

Aursi wrote:
Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Company: Simorgh Carpet Company
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20
What does your company produce?: Carpets
Other: None

Name of Nation: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Company: Muqaddasi Mining Company
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20 mines (for now)
What does your company produce?: Builds mines
Other: None

Accepted. But what kind of mines? Gold, Silver, Coal??

New Galactic States wrote:Name of Nation: New Galactic States
Name of Company: Galactic Goods
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 5
What does your company produce?: Unique goods from rare planets in the Galaxy
Other: N/A

Denied due to being FT

Seorabeol Federation wrote:Name of Nation: Seorabeol Federation
Name of Company: Sae-lyun Motors
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 20
What does your company produce?: Automobiles
Other: N/A

Accepted

All kinds

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Tue May 24, 2022 4:34 am

/bump
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Sun May 29, 2022 11:36 am

Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Coliantia
Name of Company: Three Acre Farms Inc.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 8 markets
What does your company produce?: Food (crops and meat)
Other: None
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Australia Post
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: May 15, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Australia Post » Sun May 29, 2022 10:12 pm

Name of Nation:
Australia Post
Name of Company:
Australia Post
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi:
Initial branch would be in Aurtumn, with the possibility for expansion into other industrial and residential cities.
What does your company produce?:
Australia Post provides reliable and affordable postal, retail, financial and travel services. Backed by a global retail and transportation presence, Australia Post aims to create an efficient and productive mail and parcel transportation system in Aursian.
Other:
We here at Australia post are excited for the potential to bring our renowned first-class mail and postal experience to Aursian. Negotiation around our standard shipping and logistic rates is possible, given the option for further post office/supply hub expansion. Please let us know if this agreement is amicable.
- Jennifer Heart

Australia Post | External Investment Office
Department of Mergers, Acquisitions & Investments

User avatar
Aursi
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Mon May 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Australia Post wrote:Name of Nation:
Australia Post
Name of Company:
Australia Post
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi:
Initial branch would be in Aurtumn, with the possibility for expansion into other industrial and residential cities.
What does your company produce?:
Australia Post provides reliable and affordable postal, retail, financial and travel services. Backed by a global retail and transportation presence, Australia Post aims to create an efficient and productive mail and parcel transportation system in Aursian.
Other:
We here at Australia post are excited for the potential to bring our renowned first-class mail and postal experience to Aursian. Negotiation around our standard shipping and logistic rates is possible, given the option for further post office/supply hub expansion. Please let us know if this agreement is amicable.
- Jennifer Heart

Australia Post | External Investment Office
Department of Mergers, Acquisitions & Investments

Accepted.
Coliantia wrote:Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Coliantia
Name of Company: Three Acre Farms Inc.
How many branches your company wishes to have in Aursi: 8 markets
What does your company produce?: Food (crops and meat)
Other: None

Accepted
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC, MCA and B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Call me The Aursian Confederation ICly, and OOCly call me Aursi
#NoToWar
Breaking News: The new elected president of Aursi is Calvin Dexter; Voladimir Kormiya faces another blow to his career; Suri Asla of AMP happy with results; Jacob Detterson ashamed; “The people trust me, I trust them” says Calvin.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nachmere, Seorabeol Federation

Advertisement

Remove ads