NATION

PASSWORD

Swat and Sale-Rabat royal wedding (OOC/Sign-ups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Swat and Sale-Rabat royal wedding (OOC/Sign-ups)

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 9:13 am

Wali Abdul Ghaffur II of Swat is marrying Princess Na'imah Qirat Ruhee Shaheen Sarah bint Sultanah of Sale-Rabat at the ancient Lwarrey Jumat mosque in Swat.
Rules
- No weapons apart from ceremonial weapons, which will not be used.

-You can fight another player with their permission but our security we separate you we don’t care how good you are.

- Use your common sense

- have fun.

Application
Full name (no titles)
Titles:
Stated reason for attending :
Reason for attending (can be the same or different):
Gifts you will bring (if applicable):
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):
Dietary preferences:
Other information (optional):
Have you agreed to the rules?:
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sale-Rabat » Fri May 20, 2022 9:21 am

Full name (no titles): Sultan Musa Al Karlus
Titles: Sultan of Salé, Sultan of Rabat, Lord of the two rivers, Conqueror of Belgrade, Lord Mayor of Belgrade
Stated reason for attending : My daughter is marrying.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Gold big earrings for my daughter.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): No cheese. Obviously everything must be Halal.
Dietary preferences: No
Other information (optional): I am bringing my slave Maryam from Eritrea)
Have you agreed to the rules?: I do.

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 9:28 am

Sale-Rabat wrote:Full name (no titles): Sultan Musa Al Karlus
Titles: Sultan of Salé, Sultan of Rabat, Lord of the two rivers, Conqueror of Belgrade, Lord Mayor of Belgrade
Stated reason for attending : My daughter is marrying.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Gold big earrings for my daughter.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): No cheese. Obviously everything must be Halal.
Dietary preferences: No
Other information (optional): I am bringing my slave Maryam from Eritrea)
Have you agreed to the rules?: I do.

Accepted.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
North Korea Choson
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Nov 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Korea Choson » Fri May 20, 2022 9:37 am

Full name (no titles): Kim-Jong Un
Titles: Supreme Leader, Leader of Unified Korea
Stated reason for attending : To boost recent diplomatic relation with sale-rabat. If possible establishing diplomatic relations with Yusufzai Swat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): 100,000 Korean wons each for the bride and groom. Along with traditional Omija tea and Meishii Tea for the Bride and Groom to savor.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):None
Dietary preferences: None
Other information (optional):None
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes
Last edited by North Korea Choson on Fri May 20, 2022 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 9:41 am

North Korea Choson wrote:Full name (no titles): Kim-Jong Un
Titles: Supreme Leader, Leader of Unified Korea
Stated reason for attending : To boost recent diplomatic relation with sale-rabat. If possible establishing diplomatic relations with Yusufzai Swat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): 100,000 Korean wons each for the bride and groom. Along with traditional Omija tea and Meishii Tea for the Bride and Groom to savor.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):None
Dietary preferences: None
Other information (optional):None
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes

Rejected.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
Fenwick Foundation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 481
Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Fenwick Foundation » Fri May 20, 2022 9:44 am

Full name: George Fenwick II
Titles: none
Stated reason for attending: Social event
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): To seduce women
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): 1,000 slaves
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): none
Dietary preferences: none
Other information (optional): n/a
Have you agreed to the rules?: No
In 2021, Lord President George Fenwick lost re-election and sacked Munkchester. He and his son promptly escaped from community service in Sweden to international waters. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as slavers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the Fenwick Foundation.

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 9:44 am

Fenwick Foundation wrote:Full name: George Fenwick II
Titles: none
Stated reason for attending: Social event
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): To seduce women
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): 1,000 slaves
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): none
Dietary preferences: none
Other information (optional): n/a
Have you agreed to the rules?: No

Accepted.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
Hyidai
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: May 16, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hyidai » Fri May 20, 2022 10:36 am

Full name (no titles) Aberford Filai
Titles: Head of Hyidai Government.
Stated reason for attending: To help foster relations between Hyidai and secular nations.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Intrest, curiosity, and the pursuit of cultural understanding.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): A necklace of beads, painted to resemble the flags of each nation.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): None.
Dietary preferences: None.
Other information (optional): Aberford is much more polite, calm, and outwardly kind then most Hyidaians.
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes.
A nation set in the Carribean, after an independence war with a nation on a coast of Central America.
Hurricane Wyatt approaches coast, alarm sounded as supplies are spread throughout the nation by the government.

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 10:37 am

Hyidai wrote:Full name (no titles) Aberford Filai
Titles: Head of Hyidai Government.
Stated reason for attending: To help foster relations between Hyidai and secular nations.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Intrest, curiosity, and the pursuit of cultural understanding.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): A necklace of beads, painted to resemble the flags of each nation.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): None.
Dietary preferences: None.
Other information (optional): Aberford is much more polite, calm, and outwardly kind then most Hyidaians.
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes.

Accepted
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Application to the Swat|Sale-Rabat Royal Wedding

Postby Gothian Crimea » Fri May 20, 2022 11:58 am

Full name (no titles): Theodoric of Siculo(Family line, not really a title)
Titles: Grand Duke of Gothia, Southern Cross Emperor, Shogun of Kodai Nihon, High Chieftain of the Navache, etc.
Stated reason for attending : To improve relations with Swat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): OOC: Haven't done a marriage attendance on NS before, seems interesting.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Monke Pelt Cloak with silver clasps.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A.
Dietary preferences: Meats, breads, cheeses.
Other information (optional): Can I bring secondary characters, like a daughter?
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 12:02 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:Full name (no titles): Theodoric of Siculo(Family line, not really a title)
Titles: Grand Duke of Gothia, Southern Cross Emperor, Shogun of Kodai Nihon, High Chieftain of the Navache, etc.
Stated reason for attending : To improve relations with Swat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): OOC: Haven't done a marriage attendance on NS before, seems interesting.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Monke Pelt Cloak with silver clasps.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A.
Dietary preferences: Meats, breads, cheeses.
Other information (optional): Can I bring secondary characters, like a daughter?
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes

Accepted, yes you can bring his daughter.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Fri May 20, 2022 12:03 pm

Yusufzai Swat wrote:
Gothian Crimea wrote:Full name (no titles): Theodoric of Siculo(Family line, not really a title)
Titles: Grand Duke of Gothia, Southern Cross Emperor, Shogun of Kodai Nihon, High Chieftain of the Navache, etc.
Stated reason for attending : To improve relations with Swat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): OOC: Haven't done a marriage attendance on NS before, seems interesting.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Monke Pelt Cloak with silver clasps.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A.
Dietary preferences: Meats, breads, cheeses.
Other information (optional): Can I bring secondary characters, like a daughter?
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes

Accepted, yes you can bring his daughter.

The adding on his daughter: Amalasuintha of Siculo
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

User avatar
Reorganized Portugal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: Mar 13, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reorganized Portugal » Fri May 20, 2022 1:01 pm

Full name (no titles): Maria Francisca de Braganza
Titles: Infanta Princess of the Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal, Duchess of Coimbra
Stated reason for attending : Boost relations with Muslim countries, expand diplomatic outlook with Sale-Rabat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Box of fine Portuguese West African sugar, golden bracelets adorned with sapphire
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A
Dietary preferences: N/A
Other information (optional): Will bring 10 bodyguards from the Portuguese Army, with only high-grade pepper spray. This is to ensure the safety of the Princess and the event.
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes
Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Capital: Lisbon | Religion: Roman Catholic | TLA: POR
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Program
RTP International News: Nacradian President comes out as transgender | Among Us 2 sells 20 million copies | W h y

RTP Domestic News: Crown Prince Afonso's wife Maria ill | Whales spotted in Madeira | Parliament rejects anti-smoking law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
Congressman Daniel P. Kaheo'ole (D-HI-2)

Nation in Turmoil
Jose Antonio Rabellino
Year: 2026

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 4664
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Fri May 20, 2022 1:26 pm

Interested. Might send Dana...
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, governmental schizophrenia, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified USAF personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Fri May 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Reorganized Portugal wrote:Full name (no titles): Maria Francisca de Braganza
Titles: Infanta Princess of the Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal, Duchess of Coimbra
Stated reason for attending : Boost relations with Muslim countries, expand diplomatic outlook with Sale-Rabat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Box of fine Portuguese West African sugar, golden bracelets adorned with sapphire
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A
Dietary preferences: N/A
Other information (optional): Will bring 10 bodyguards from the Portuguese Army, with only high-grade pepper spray. This is to ensure the safety of the Princess and the event.
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes

Accepted.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sale-Rabat » Fri May 20, 2022 3:11 pm

Reorganized Portugal wrote:Full name (no titles): Maria Francisca de Braganza
Titles: Infanta Princess of the Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal, Duchess of Coimbra
Stated reason for attending : Boost relations with Muslim countries, expand diplomatic outlook with Sale-Rabat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Box of fine Portuguese West African sugar, golden bracelets adorned with sapphire
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A
Dietary preferences: N/A
Other information (optional): Will bring 10 bodyguards from the Portuguese Army, with only high-grade pepper spray. This is to ensure the safety of the Princess and the event.
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes


Interesting that you bring a female for representing your country. As she will be in a muslim country, she will have to conform to its laws and dress accordingly. Hope that is not any problem with you?

User avatar
Reorganized Portugal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: Mar 13, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reorganized Portugal » Fri May 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Sale-Rabat wrote:
Reorganized Portugal wrote:Full name (no titles): Maria Francisca de Braganza
Titles: Infanta Princess of the Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal, Duchess of Coimbra
Stated reason for attending : Boost relations with Muslim countries, expand diplomatic outlook with Sale-Rabat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): Box of fine Portuguese West African sugar, golden bracelets adorned with sapphire
Dietary restrictions (if applicable): N/A
Dietary preferences: N/A
Other information (optional): Will bring 10 bodyguards from the Portuguese Army, with only high-grade pepper spray. This is to ensure the safety of the Princess and the event.
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes


Interesting that you bring a female for representing your country. As she will be in a muslim country, she will have to conform to its laws and dress accordingly. Hope that is not any problem with you?


She isn’t Muslim so she will not conform to this. This may cause some controversy, but that’s a more interesting RP I think
Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Capital: Lisbon | Religion: Roman Catholic | TLA: POR
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Program
RTP International News: Nacradian President comes out as transgender | Among Us 2 sells 20 million copies | W h y

RTP Domestic News: Crown Prince Afonso's wife Maria ill | Whales spotted in Madeira | Parliament rejects anti-smoking law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
Congressman Daniel P. Kaheo'ole (D-HI-2)

Nation in Turmoil
Jose Antonio Rabellino
Year: 2026

User avatar
Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 199
Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sale-Rabat » Fri May 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Reorganized Portugal wrote:
Sale-Rabat wrote:
Interesting that you bring a female for representing your country. As she will be in a muslim country, she will have to conform to its laws and dress accordingly. Hope that is not any problem with you?


It doesn't matter if she is Muslim or not, she is in a muslim land so she has to conform to the rules. People of much less dignity than her, like female tourists, do so.

Either that, or she will have to be accompanied by me during the whole ceremony and stay.

She isn’t Muslim so she will not conform to this. This may cause some controversy, but that’s a more interesting RP I think

User avatar
The Selkie
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15458
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Sat May 21, 2022 4:47 am

I'm thinking of sending someone as well... oh, screw it, time to have some fun!
Full name (no titles)
Titles:
    Doctor.
Stated reason for attending :
    For the fun of it.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different):
    For the fun of it.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable):
    A Beginner's Guide to the Fortham School of Thought, a book.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):
    None.
Dietary preferences:
    Pork, but aware, that this will most likely not be served.
Other information (optional):
    Hermaphrodite, Philosopher and preferring female pronouns.
Have you agreed to the rules?:
    Yes.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
North Korea Choson
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Nov 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Korea Choson » Sat May 21, 2022 4:48 am

Yusufzai Swat wrote:
North Korea Choson wrote:Full name (no titles): Kim-Jong Un
Titles: Supreme Leader, Leader of Unified Korea
Stated reason for attending : To boost recent diplomatic relation with sale-rabat. If possible establishing diplomatic relations with Yusufzai Swat
Reason for attending (can be the same or different): Same
Gifts you will bring (if applicable): 100,000 Korean wons each for the bride and groom. Along with traditional Omija tea and Meishii Tea for the Bride and Groom to savor.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):None
Dietary preferences: None
Other information (optional):None
Have you agreed to the rules?: Yes

Rejected.

OOC: Why did you reject me?

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Sat May 21, 2022 4:49 am

North Korea Choson wrote:
Yusufzai Swat wrote:Rejected.

OOC: Why did you reject me?

We’re very anti-communist
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
North Korea Choson
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Nov 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Korea Choson » Sat May 21, 2022 4:57 am

Yusufzai Swat wrote:
North Korea Choson wrote:OOC: Why did you reject me?

We’re very anti-communist

But I have opened an embassy with Sale-Rabat

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Sat May 21, 2022 5:00 am

North Korea Choson wrote:
Yusufzai Swat wrote:We’re very anti-communist

But I have opened an embassy with Sale-Rabat

Ok your accepted.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

User avatar
The Selkie
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15458
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Sun May 22, 2022 3:10 am

Hi, my apologies, I usually do not prod, but YS, is my app accepted?

The Selkie wrote:I'm thinking of sending someone as well... oh, screw it, time to have some fun!
Full name (no titles)
Titles:
    Doctor.
Stated reason for attending :
    For the fun of it.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different):
    For the fun of it.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable):
    A Beginner's Guide to the Fortham School of Thought, a book.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):
    None.
Dietary preferences:
    Pork, but aware, that this will most likely not be served.
Other information (optional):
    Hermaphrodite, Philosopher and preferring female pronouns.
Have you agreed to the rules?:
    Yes.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 461
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Sun May 22, 2022 3:25 am

The Selkie wrote:Hi, my apologies, I usually do not prod, but YS, is my app accepted?

The Selkie wrote:I'm thinking of sending someone as well... oh, screw it, time to have some fun!
Full name (no titles)
Titles:
    Doctor.
Stated reason for attending :
    For the fun of it.
Reason for attending (can be the same or different):
    For the fun of it.
Gifts you will bring (if applicable):
    A Beginner's Guide to the Fortham School of Thought, a book.
Dietary restrictions (if applicable):
    None.
Dietary preferences:
    Pork, but aware, that this will most likely not be served.
Other information (optional):
    Hermaphrodite, Philosopher and preferring female pronouns.
Have you agreed to the rules?:
    Yes.

Accepted
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deutsch-Francia, Grande Germania, Lendenburgh, Southeast Marajarbia, Sunrisia

Advertisement

Remove ads