NATION

PASSWORD

Sulchi International Airport Application (CLOSED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Sulchi International Airport Application (CLOSED)

Postby Coliantia » Thu May 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Image

Sulchi International Airport


After six years of construction, the Sulchi International Airport is now finished and open to the public. The airport has two terminals, each with 9-20 gates. It also has comfortable and cozy lounges and seating areas, as well as comfortable and spacious areas for passenger queues. A foodcourt and several restaurants are also present in the airport. The new airport shall be Coliantia's gateway to the world and the world's gateway to Coliantia.

Terminals and Gates


Terminal 1:
Concourse A:
Gate 1: Diablian Airlines
Gate 2: Diablian Airlines
Gate 3: Diablian Airlines
Gate 4: Diablian Airlines
Gate 5: Diablian Airlines
Gate 6: Red Kangaroo
Gate 7: Makai Royal Airlines
Gate 8: Red Kangaroo
Gate 9: North Central Airways
Gate 10: North Central Airways
Gate 11: North Central Airways
Gate 12: North Central Airways
Gate 13: Novayan Airlines
Gate 14: Tallinn Air
Gate 15: Novayan Airlines
Gate 16: Air Hoyerlay
Gate 17: Air Hoyerlay
Gate 18: Air Hoyerlay
Gate 19: Air Hoyerlay
Gate 20: Air Hoyerlay

Concourse B:
Gate 1: TAP Air Portugal
Gate 2:
Gate 3:
Gate 4: Novayan Airlines
Gate 5:
Gate 6:
Gate 7: Makai Royal Airlines
Gate 8:
Gate 9:
Gate 10:

Terminal 2:
Concourse C:
Gate 1: AirLC Royal Lacctosian Airways
Gate 2: AirLC Royal Lacctosian Airways
Gate 3: AirLC Royal Lacctosian Airways
Gate 4: AirLC Royal Lacctosian Airways
Gate 5: AirLC Royal Lacctosian Airways
Gate 6: Novayan Airlines
Gate 7: Makai Royal Airlines
Gate 8:
Gate 9:
Gate 10: FlyRopakstadt
Gate 11: FlyRopakstadt
Gate 12: FlyRopakstadt
Gate 13: FlyRopakstadt
Gate 14:
Gate 15:
Gate 16: FlyRopakstadt
Gate 17:

Concourse D:
Gate 1: Air Columbia
Gate 2: Air Columbia
Gate 3:
Gate 4:
Gate 5:
Gate 6: Makai Royal Airlines
Gate 7: Novayan Airlines
Gate 8: Aero-Illdonya
Gate 9: Makai Royal Airlines

To apply for business, use the format below:
Code: Select all
Full Nation Name:
Airline Name:
Destination:
Gates reserved (Max. 5):
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [ ] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year:


Signed,

Jonathan Lotikanon, Manager of Sulchi International Airport
Ben Mukturi, President
Jim Ikopa, Minister of Transportation
Oliver Gabama, Minister of Tourism
Chris Palenko, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Coliantia on Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:24 am, edited 17 times in total.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Diaboland
Envoy
 
Posts: 271
Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Diaboland » Thu May 19, 2022 9:21 pm

Full Nation Name: The Colony of Diaboland
Airline Name: Diablian Airlines
Destination: Mephistopolis, Diaboland
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A, 1 thru 5
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x ] Tue, [ x] Wed, [x ] Thu, [x ] Fri, [ x] Sat, [ x] Sun
Passengers per year: Unknown

User avatar
Reorganized Portugal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: Mar 13, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reorganized Portugal » Thu May 19, 2022 10:38 pm

Full Nation Name: The Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Airline Name: TAP Air Portugal
Destination: Lisbon
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 1
Frequency: [X] Mon, [ ] Tue, [X] Wed, [ ] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: Approx. 20 million
Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Capital: Lisbon | Religion: Roman Catholic | TLA: POR
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Program
RTP International News: Nacradian President comes out as transgender | Among Us 2 sells 20 million copies | W h y

RTP Domestic News: Crown Prince Afonso's wife Maria ill | Whales spotted in Madeira | Parliament rejects anti-smoking law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
Congressman Daniel P. Kaheo'ole (D-HI-2)

Nation in Turmoil
Jose Antonio Rabellino
Year: 2026

User avatar
Novaya Equestria
Senator
 
Posts: 3727
Founded: May 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu May 19, 2022 10:47 pm

Full Nation Name: Novayan Commonwealth
Airline Name: Novayan Airlines
Destination: Morales, Novaya
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A Gate 13 and Gate 15, Concourse B Gate 4, Concourse C Gate 6, and Concourse D Gate 7
Frequency: [*] Mon, [*] Tue, [*] Wed, [*] Thu, [*] Fri, [*] Sat, [*] Sun
Passengers per year: 10-20 million
I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

User avatar
Great United States
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Nov 28, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Great United States » Fri May 20, 2022 5:16 am

Full Nation Name:Grand Constitutional Republic of Continental Free United States
Airline Name: Air Columbia
Destination:Port High Flame,DC
Gates reserved (Max. 5):concourse d gates 1 and 2
Frequency: [X] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [X] Thu, [ ] Fri, [X] Sat, [X] Sun
Passengers per year:10 Mil approx.
Empire Culture America

The US but more European influenced and extra fancy,plus a decent bit of WW1 culture
IC name:Continental Free United States
embassy here
Also,remember "the American dream"?where everyone was rich and free,that was a reality in this nations universe
E pluribusunum
Overhauling Factbooks in progress

User avatar
The Order of Makai
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Order of Makai » Fri May 20, 2022 5:26 am

Full Nation Name: The Order of Makai
Airline Name: Makai Royal Airlines
Destination: Hearthglen (Capital), New Lescatie, Darrowshire, Krovika, and Ered-Deneb
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A Gate 7, Concourse B Gate 7, Concourse C Gate 7, Concourse D Gates 6 and 9.
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [ ] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: Unknown, as many as willing though due to fairly open-door immigration and a widespread tourist economy within the Order.

The Order of Makai also formally requests alloted space within the two Terminals for three agencies; Makai Customs & Immigration, Makai Matchmakers (foreign office of the Ministry of Love), and Makai Tourism Brokerage company (brokers deals between native tourist agencies, foreign tourist agencies looking to expand into the Order, and foreign customers).
Monster Girls love you~
~All to save the world~!

User avatar
Hoyerlay
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: May 01, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hoyerlay » Fri May 20, 2022 5:50 am

Full Nation Name: The Kingdom of Hoyerlay
Airline Name: Air Hoyerlay
Destination: Rowigath
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A, Gates 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Frequency: [X] Mon, [X] Tue, [X] Wed, [X] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [X] Sun
Passengers per year: Unknown

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:05 am

Diaboland wrote:Full Nation Name: The Colony of Diaboland
Airline Name: Diablian Airlines
Destination: Mephistopolis, Diaboland
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A, 1 thru 5
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x ] Tue, [ x] Wed, [x ] Thu, [x ] Fri, [ x] Sat, [ x] Sun
Passengers per year: Unknown

Your application has been accepted.
Concourse A Gates 1 to 5 will be reserved for Diablian Airlines.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:07 am

Reorganized Portugal wrote:Full Nation Name: The Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Airline Name: TAP Air Portugal
Destination: Lisbon
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 1
Frequency: [X] Mon, [ ] Tue, [X] Wed, [ ] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: Approx. 20 million

Kindly specify which gate exactly you would want to reserve for your airline.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:07 am

Novaya Equestria wrote:Full Nation Name: Novayan Commonwealth
Airline Name: Novayan Airlines
Destination: Morales, Novaya
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A Gate 13 and Gate 15, Concourse B Gate 4, Concourse C Gate 6, and Concourse D Gate 7
Frequency: [*] Mon, [*] Tue, [*] Wed, [*] Thu, [*] Fri, [*] Sat, [*] Sun
Passengers per year: 10-20 million

Your application has been accepted.
Concourse A Gates 13 and 15, Concourse B Gate 4, Concourse C Gate 6, and Concourse D Gate 7 will be reserved for Novayan Airlines.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:08 am

Great United States wrote:Full Nation Name:Grand Constitutional Republic of Continental Free United States
Airline Name: Air Columbia
Destination:Port High Flame,DC
Gates reserved (Max. 5):concourse d gates 1 and 2
Frequency: [X] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [X] Thu, [ ] Fri, [X] Sat, [X] Sun
Passengers per year:10 Mil approx.

Your application has been accepted.
Concourse D Gates 1 and 2 will be reserved for Air Columbia.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:09 am

Hoyerlay wrote:Full Nation Name: The Kingdom of Hoyerlay
Airline Name: Air Hoyerlay
Destination: Rowigath
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A, Gates 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Frequency: [X] Mon, [X] Tue, [X] Wed, [X] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [X] Sun
Passengers per year: Unknown

Your application has been accepted.
Concourse A Gates 16 to 20 will be reserved for Air Hoyerlay.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:15 am

The Order of Makai wrote:Full Nation Name: The Order of Makai
Airline Name: Makai Royal Airlines
Destination: Hearthglen (Capital), New Lescatie, Darrowshire, Krovika, and Ered-Deneb
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse A Gate 7, Concourse B Gate 7, Concourse C Gate 7, Concourse D Gates 6 and 9.
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [ ] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: Unknown, as many as willing though due to fairly open-door immigration and a widespread tourist economy within the Order.

The Order of Makai also formally requests alloted space within the two Terminals for three agencies; Makai Customs & Immigration, Makai Matchmakers (foreign office of the Ministry of Love), and Makai Tourism Brokerage company (brokers deals between native tourist agencies, foreign tourist agencies looking to expand into the Order, and foreign customers).

Your application and request has been accepted.
Concourse A, B, and C's Gate 7s and Concourse D Gates 6 and 9 will be reserved for Makai Royal Airlines.
We will allot space to three of your requsted agencies.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Reorganized Portugal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: Mar 13, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reorganized Portugal » Fri May 20, 2022 11:27 am

Coliantia wrote:
Reorganized Portugal wrote:Full Nation Name: The Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Airline Name: TAP Air Portugal
Destination: Lisbon
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 1
Frequency: [X] Mon, [ ] Tue, [X] Wed, [ ] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: Approx. 20 million

Kindly specify which gate exactly you would want to reserve for your airline.

Terminal 1, Concourse B, Gate 1
Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Capital: Lisbon | Religion: Roman Catholic | TLA: POR
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Program
RTP International News: Nacradian President comes out as transgender | Among Us 2 sells 20 million copies | W h y

RTP Domestic News: Crown Prince Afonso's wife Maria ill | Whales spotted in Madeira | Parliament rejects anti-smoking law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
Congressman Daniel P. Kaheo'ole (D-HI-2)

Nation in Turmoil
Jose Antonio Rabellino
Year: 2026

User avatar
New Ropakstadt
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jan 05, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Ropakstadt » Fri May 20, 2022 11:36 am

Full Nation Name: The Caspian Federation of New Ropakstadt
Airline Name: FlyRopakstadt
Destination: Sablefisch, New Ropakstadt, as well as Balkanabat, New Ropakstadt
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse C, Gates 10-13, 16
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [x] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: Approx. 16 million
Hello!

Check out my factbook of our language, greatly inspired by Honourbound's cooler factbooks.

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 11:54 am

Reorganized Portugal wrote:
Coliantia wrote:Kindly specify which gate exactly you would want to reserve for your airline.

Terminal 1, Concourse B, Gate 1

Your application has been accepted. Concourse B Gate 1 will be reserved for TAP Air Portugal.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Fri May 20, 2022 11:55 am

New Ropakstadt wrote:Full Nation Name: The Caspian Federation of New Ropakstadt
Airline Name: FlyRopakstadt
Destination: Sablefisch, New Ropakstadt, as well as Balkanabat, New Ropakstadt
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse C, Gates 10-13, 16
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [x] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: Approx. 16 million

Your application has been accepted. Concourse C Gates 10 to 13 and 16 will be reserved for FlyRopakstadt.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23414
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat May 21, 2022 6:09 am

In order to determine which aircraft and which airports are suitable for operation, please tell us where you're located
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Sat May 21, 2022 7:48 am

Australian rePublic wrote:In order to determine which aircraft and which airports are suitable for operation, please tell us where you're located

Coliantia is an island located in the Pacific Ocean, around 605 kilometers north of Guam.
Last edited by Coliantia on Sat May 21, 2022 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
PhilTech
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 440
Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby PhilTech » Sat May 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Full Nation Name: The Toxic Undercity of PhilTech
Airline Name: Glorious Airline
Destination: The Undercity Mega Sinkhole
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse C, Gate 1
Frequency: [X] Mon, [X] Tue, [X] Wed, [X] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [X] Sun
Passengers per year: 2000
--------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ ------------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED..........................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.......................

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23414
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat May 21, 2022 10:52 pm

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian rePublic
Airline Name: Red Kangaroo
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2


Destination: Sydney
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [2] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Saturday), [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 250,000

Destination: Sydney
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu [] Fri, [2] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Sunday), [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 240,000

Destination: Perth
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Monday), [1] Sun
Passengers per year: 100,000

Destination: Brisbane
Frequency: [1] Mon, [ ] Tue, [1] Wed, [ ] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are one day later, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 100,000


Destination: Gold Coast
Frequency: [] Mon, [ ] Tue, [] Wed, [1] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are one day later, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 75,000
Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-australian ... anny-state
From Greek Ancestry Orthodox Christian
18 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
In-Character posts made by this fictious account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Harjanika
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 175
Founded: Mar 12, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Harjanika » Sun May 22, 2022 6:19 am

Full Nation Name: Harjanika
Airline(s) Name(s): AirHarjanika + MorotAir


Destination: Harjan City
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [x] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 7,000,000

Destination: Kolon
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [x] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 3,000,000

Destination: Morotinia
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 1
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [x] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: 5,000,000
Human Rights For Everyone!

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Sun May 22, 2022 8:20 am

PhilTech wrote:Full Nation Name: The Toxic Undercity of PhilTech
Airline Name: Glorious Airline
Destination: The Undercity Mega Sinkhole
Gates reserved (Max. 5): Concourse C, Gate 1
Frequency: [X] Mon, [X] Tue, [X] Wed, [X] Thu, [X] Fri, [X] Sat, [X] Sun
Passengers per year: 2000

Your application has been accepted.
Concourse C Gate 1 will be reserved for flights of the Glorious Airline.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Sun May 22, 2022 8:21 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian rePublic
Airline Name: Red Kangaroo
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2


Destination: Sydney
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [2] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Saturday), [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 250,000

Destination: Sydney
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu [] Fri, [2] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Sunday), [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 240,000

Destination: Perth
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Monday), [1] Sun
Passengers per year: 100,000

Destination: Brisbane
Frequency: [1] Mon, [ ] Tue, [1] Wed, [ ] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are one day later, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 100,000


Destination: Gold Coast
Frequency: [] Mon, [ ] Tue, [] Wed, [1] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are one day later, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 75,000

Harjanika wrote:Full Nation Name: Harjanika
Airline(s) Name(s): AirHarjanika + MorotAir


Destination: Harjan City
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [x] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 7,000,000

Destination: Kolon
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [x] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 3,000,000

Destination: Morotinia
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 1
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [x] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: 5,000,000

Kindly specify what exact gates you would want to reserve for your respective airlines.
Republic of Coliantia
Partially based on my personal beliefs and views
Spends way too much time on F7
It's better to shit in the shower, than to shower in the shit
R.I.P HOI4 man and Mexican editor

July 6, 2022, Wednesday | National News ✉ 
Coliantia prepares for war as Barasilan violation on airspace intensifies | Coliantia legalizes recreational drug use | Coliantia strikes $6.4B deal with Independence Hill | Minister of Infrastructure Panami accused of corruption and money laundering

User avatar
Harjanika
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 175
Founded: Mar 12, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Harjanika » Sun May 22, 2022 9:15 am

Coliantia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian rePublic
Airline Name: Red Kangaroo
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2


Destination: Sydney
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [2] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Saturday), [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 250,000

Destination: Sydney
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu [] Fri, [2] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Sunday), [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 240,000

Destination: Perth
Frequency: [ ] Mon, [ ] Tue, [ ] Wed, [ ] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are on Monday), [1] Sun
Passengers per year: 100,000

Destination: Brisbane
Frequency: [1] Mon, [ ] Tue, [1] Wed, [ ] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are one day later, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 100,000


Destination: Gold Coast
Frequency: [] Mon, [ ] Tue, [] Wed, [1] Thu, [] Fri, [] Sat (assuming you're east of the International Date Line, otherwise the flights are one day later, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 75,000

Harjanika wrote:Full Nation Name: Harjanika
Airline(s) Name(s): AirHarjanika + MorotAir


Destination: Harjan City
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [x] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 7,000,000

Destination: Kolon
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 2
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [ ] Thu, [ ] Fri, [x] Sat, [ ] Sun
Passengers per year: 3,000,000

Destination: Morotinia
Gates reserved (Max. 5): 1
Frequency: [x] Mon, [x] Tue, [x] Wed, [x] Thu, [x] Fri, [x] Sat, [x] Sun
Passengers per year: 5,000,000

Kindly specify what exact gates you would want to reserve for your respective airlines.


A6-10 for AirHarjanika
B6-10 for MorotAir
Human Rights For Everyone!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Allanea

Advertisement

Remove ads