NATION

PASSWORD

VISA-free program of The Marajarbian Federation!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

VISA-free program of The Marajarbian Federation!

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 19, 2022 7:54 am

The Marajarbian Federation is looking to increase the amount of foreign commerce and citizens passing through the great big nation by removing the Visa requirement for tourists. This move is also expected to allow for more students to benefit from an extremely international Student Exchange Program in which foreign students study in by far one of the world’s more prominent superpowers.

Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation:
Head of Government?:
Foreign Minister Name?:
Number of YN Citizens visiting?:
Why engage in a visa-free program?:

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name:
Name of Foreign Minister?:
Name of Minister of Education?:
Head of Government?:
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?:
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Aursi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1981
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Thu May 19, 2022 8:17 am

Name of Nation: The Democratic Sians of Aursi
Head of Government?: Awsaf
Foreign Minister Name?: Christopher Henry
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Can we have a full VISA-Free Program. So that no citizen in each of our country doesn't need their VISA to visit us?
Why engage in a visa-free program?: For our citizens benefit and to further improve our relation
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC and MCA. Observer of B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Good Luck Free Metropolitan France
Call me TDSA (The Democratic Sians of Aursi)
#NoToWar
Breaking News: Muqaddasia, the best ally a nation can have, Says Aursia; GENA the greatest Alliance, Says Awsaf.

User avatar
Aursi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1981
Founded: Nov 18, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aursi » Thu May 19, 2022 8:18 am

Full nation name: The Democratic Sians of Aursi
Name of Foreign Minister?: Christopher Henry
Name of Minister of Education?: Shane Warne
Head of Government?: Awsaf
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 15,000
Founder and Co-Founder of GENA, GADN and IAD. Member of IHC and MCA. Observer of B-V Pact.
All Hail Aursia.
Freedom, Democracy, Liberty
Aursian Embassy Program
Good Luck Free Metropolitan France
Call me TDSA (The Democratic Sians of Aursi)
#NoToWar
Breaking News: Muqaddasia, the best ally a nation can have, Says Aursia; GENA the greatest Alliance, Says Awsaf.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 19, 2022 8:19 am

Aursi wrote:Full nation name: The Democratic Sians of Aursi
Name of Foreign Minister?: Christopher Henry
Name of Minister of Education?: Shane Warne
Head of Government?: Awsaf
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 15,000
Aursi wrote:Name of Nation: The Democratic Sians of Aursi
Head of Government?: Awsaf
Foreign Minister Name?: Christopher Henry
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Can we have a full VISA-Free Program. So that no citizen in each of our country doesn't need their VISA to visit us?
Why engage in a visa-free program?: For our citizens benefit and to further improve our relation


Accepted.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6678
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu May 19, 2022 9:06 am

Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: Muqaddasia
Head of Government?: Hassan Islami
Foreign Minister Name?: Zayd Al-Sheikh
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 450,000
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Allies

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Foreign Minister?: Zayd Al-Sheikh
Name of Minister of Education?: Fereydoon Abbas
Head of Government?: Hassan Islami
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 12,000
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 19, 2022 9:11 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: Muqaddasia
Head of Government?: Hassan Islami
Foreign Minister Name?: Zayd Al-Sheikh
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 450,000
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Allies

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name: The Medinaist Republic of Muqaddasia
Name of Foreign Minister?: Zayd Al-Sheikh
Name of Minister of Education?: Fereydoon Abbas
Head of Government?: Hassan Islami
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 12,000


Accepted
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Coliantia
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Coliantia » Thu May 19, 2022 3:32 pm

Name of Nation: Republic of Coliantia
Head of Government?: President Ben Mukturi
Foreign Minister Name?: Chris Palenko
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 300,000
Why engage in a visa-free program?: To promote travel among citizens and to improve relations

Full nation name: Republic of Coliantia
Name of Foreign Minister?: Chris Palenko
Name of Minister of Education?: Patrick Sahalo
Head of Government?: President Ben Mukturi
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 1,000
Last edited by Coliantia on Thu May 19, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu May 19, 2022 3:37 pm

Coliantia wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Coliantia
Head of Government?: President Ben Mukturi
Foreign Minister Name?: Chris Palenko
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 300,000
Why engage in a visa-free program?: To promote travel among citizens and to improve relations

Full nation name: Republic of Coliantia
Name of Foreign Minister?: Chris Palenko
Name of Minister of Education?: Patrick Sahalo
Head of Government?: President Ben Mukturi
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 1,000


Accepted
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Fri May 20, 2022 9:25 pm

Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Head of Government?: President Constitucional Dr. Grace Summer Austin Atkins de Hawking.
Foreign Minister Name?: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Being one of our main trading partners, the population affluence is high in both nations.
Why engage in a visa-free program?: We want it to be ratified in bilateral treaties and in embassy diplomacy.

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Foreign Minister?: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).
Name of Minister of Education?: Dr. Damaskinos Lycurgus Mitsotakis Kyrkos.
Head of Government?: President Constitucional Dr. Grace Summer Austin Atkins de Hawking.
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: According to statistics from the Autonomous University of Nobelia, it has a report of approximately 750 students from the country seeking student exchanges for their nation.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 21, 2022 3:57 am

Union of Nobelia wrote:
Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Head of Government?: President Constitucional Dr. Grace Summer Austin Atkins de Hawking.
Foreign Minister Name?: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Being one of our main trading partners, the population affluence is high in both nations.
Why engage in a visa-free program?: We want it to be ratified in bilateral treaties and in embassy diplomacy.

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Name of Foreign Minister?: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).
Name of Minister of Education?: Dr. Damaskinos Lycurgus Mitsotakis Kyrkos.
Head of Government?: President Constitucional Dr. Grace Summer Austin Atkins de Hawking.
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: According to statistics from the Autonomous University of Nobelia, it has a report of approximately 750 students from the country seeking student exchanges for their nation.


Accepted
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 24, 2022 8:46 am

/bump
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
PhilTech
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby PhilTech » Tue May 24, 2022 9:42 am

Name of Nation: The Toxic Industrial Undercity of PhilTech
Head of Government?: Head Chembaron
Foreign Minister Name?: Chembaron Finn
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 10
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Business Exploration
--------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ ------------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED..........................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.......................

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 24, 2022 9:46 am

PhilTech wrote:Name of Nation: The Toxic Industrial Undercity of PhilTech
Head of Government?: Head Chembaron
Foreign Minister Name?: Chembaron Finn
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 10
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Business Exploration


Under review
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
PhilTech
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby PhilTech » Tue May 24, 2022 9:53 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
PhilTech wrote:Name of Nation: The Toxic Industrial Undercity of PhilTech
Head of Government?: Head Chembaron
Foreign Minister Name?: Chembaron Finn
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: 10
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Business Exploration


Under review


"And we shall await your formal response"
--------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ ------------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED..........................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.......................

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat May 28, 2022 7:51 am

PhilTech wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Under review


"And we shall await your formal response"


Denied
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 156
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:04 am

Image


Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: Seorabeol Federation
Head of Government?: President Han Bom
Foreign Minister Name?: Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Up to 10,000 people a year
Why engage in a visa-free program?: It is to promote tourism in both countries.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:05 am

Seorabeol Federation wrote:(Image)


Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: Seorabeol Federation
Head of Government?: President Han Bom
Foreign Minister Name?: Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Up to 10,000 people a year
Why engage in a visa-free program?: It is to promote tourism in both countries.


Accepted
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Mohea
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: May 27, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mohea » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:40 am

Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: United Kingdom of Mohea
Head of Government?: Andrew Blini
Foreign Minister Name?: Emily Lierman
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Up to 7,500
Why engage in a visa-free program?: To promote travel among Mohean citizens which will help boost their moral
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF MOHEA


User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:44 am

Mohea wrote:Visa-Free Travel App:

Name of Nation: United Kingdom of Mohea
Head of Government?: Andrew Blini
Foreign Minister Name?: Emily Lierman
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Up to 7,500
Why engage in a visa-free program?: To promote travel among Mohean citizens which will help boost their moral


Accepted
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:28 am

OOC: As a bonus for signing up for this program, if those who have joined this program join the following GENA program, travel and tourism for visitors traveling to the Marajarbian Federation will have lesser restrictions: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=6&t=519843
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 am

/bump
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!

User avatar
Cyrassinia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cyrassinia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Name of Nation: Emirate of Cyrassinia
Head of Government?: Prime Minister Nasir Irfan
Foreign Minister Name?: Hadir al-Mahdi
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Up to 50,000
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Cyrassinia enjoys a position of prosperity and individual freedom. The Government of Cyrassinia and indeed its Emir understand that to continue to prosper, exchanges of cultures and ideals must take place. It is in our interest to facilitate the travel of our citizens for diplomatic, economic and tourism purposes abroad. This helps grow other economies, while strengthening our relations with foreign nations, which in turn helps grow ours.

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name: Emirate of Cyrassinia
Name of Foreign Minister?: Hadir al-Mahdi
Name of Minister of Education?: Maryam Syed
Head of Government?: Prime Minister Nasir Irfan
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 5,000

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7613
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Cyrassinia wrote:Name of Nation: Emirate of Cyrassinia
Head of Government?: Prime Minister Nasir Irfan
Foreign Minister Name?: Hadir al-Mahdi
Number of YN Citizens visiting?: Up to 50,000
Why engage in a visa-free program?: Cyrassinia enjoys a position of prosperity and individual freedom. The Government of Cyrassinia and indeed its Emir understand that to continue to prosper, exchanges of cultures and ideals must take place. It is in our interest to facilitate the travel of our citizens for diplomatic, economic and tourism purposes abroad. This helps grow other economies, while strengthening our relations with foreign nations, which in turn helps grow ours.

Student Exchange Program:

Full nation name: Emirate of Cyrassinia
Name of Foreign Minister?: Hadir al-Mahdi
Name of Minister of Education?: Maryam Syed
Head of Government?: Prime Minister Nasir Irfan
No. of students going to Marajarbian Federation?: 5,000



Accepted
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Co-founder of the GCN. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GENA here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519565. Some NS stats are indeed canon. ICly, please refer to me as “The Marajarbian Federation” and my citizens as “Marajarbians”. OOCly, call me SM.

News: GENA formed as Cold War against KTO ends!/ Fair Trade Act for GENA "under development"/Marajarbia to attempt to secure relations with KTO member nation known as The Aquaria/ GENA acquires LIS!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Syrche

Advertisement

Remove ads