NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Who is this guy?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

[Q] Who is this guy?

Postby Arpasia » Tue May 17, 2022 7:45 pm

I'm not really sure if this thread belongs in the right subforum, but here goes. To begin with, I'll ask you, the readers, if any of you have ever came across a nation by the name of Southern Atlantika. This person will randomly telegram you out of the blue, and his telegram format is quite the same, he asks you if your NS nation's language has numbers in it and he claims to be collecting conlang numbers or something. A few hours ago, he telegrammed me in French, after I said that this nation is France in an alternate universe.

I hope that any of you readers could shed some light on this individual, thank you.
Ek SĂȘ!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue May 17, 2022 7:47 pm

Whatever else this may be, it's not a Moderation question. It's not really an anything question. If you want to find out more information, telegram them.

Return to Moderation