NATION

PASSWORD

Anyone want to join my Catholic and Republican region?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kristinla
Civil Servant

Founded: May 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Anyone want to join my Catholic and Republican region?

Postby Kristinla » Sat May 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Hello

I have been looking for Catholic Republican people to join my region
So far only one person has joined... :( And I've decided to take my invites to the next level by putting it hear! So more people will see it Soooo if your Catholic and Republican look no further Pro life Republican Catholics is here! :) This is how you join reply to this say you want to join then I'll send you an invite and BOOM your in :clap: .
And tell someone who is looking for a region like mine or tell me and I'll send them an invite :D .

Edit:
I've sent multiple an invite not sure though who got them and who didn't so know I'm quite confused so if you want to join please instead send me a telegram and I'll give you the password.
Last edited by Kristinla on Tue May 17, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat May 14, 2022 6:10 pm

Great, this is the type of region that I've been looking for all along...I love catholic pro life republicans
E

Free Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Algerstonia » Sat May 14, 2022 6:12 pm

this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, i am a god-loving conservative american and i've been looking for fellow strong and fearless republicans for a long time
Z

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sat May 14, 2022 6:23 pm

obvious bait is obvious
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Kristinla
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kristinla » Sun May 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Free Algerstonia wrote:this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, i am a god-loving conservative american and i've been looking for fellow strong and fearless republicans for a long time
Gagium wrote:Great, this is the type of region that I've been looking for all along...I love catholic pro life republicans

I've sent both you an invite :)

Catholicdom
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Catholicdom » Sun May 15, 2022 3:21 pm

hello may i join

Grindr
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grindr » Sun May 15, 2022 3:30 pm

hello i'm sure it was a mistake but i was ejected from this region how do I return?! HELP

Free Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Algerstonia » Sun May 15, 2022 4:13 pm

Kristinla wrote:
Free Algerstonia wrote:this sounds like a fantastic opportunity, i am a god-loving conservative american and i've been looking for fellow strong and fearless republicans for a long time
Gagium wrote:Great, this is the type of region that I've been looking for all along...I love catholic pro life republicans

I've sent both you an invite :)

thanks man but i never received one
Z

Kristinla
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kristinla » Sun May 15, 2022 4:15 pm

Grindr wrote:hello i'm sure it was a mistake but i was ejected from this region how do I return?! HELP
Catholicdom wrote:hello may i join

Ok I've sent you both an invite :lol:

Kristinla
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kristinla » Sun May 15, 2022 4:56 pm

Free Algerstonia wrote:
Kristinla wrote:I've sent both you an invite :)

thanks man but i never received one

Oh I'll send another one

Grindr
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grindr » Sun May 15, 2022 7:24 pm

i am not being allowed back in and i am heartbroken

Kristinla
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kristinla » Mon May 16, 2022 8:15 am

Grindr wrote:i am not being allowed back in and i am heartbroken

I don't know what you are talking about I sent you a re invite

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Mon May 16, 2022 8:17 am

As a Catholic and republican who has been pro-life ever since reading Louise Mensch, I would love to join.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Acyria
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Acyria » Mon May 16, 2022 8:35 am

Some raiders, please raid.

Thanks.

Grindr
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grindr » Mon May 16, 2022 11:45 am

warning: i have received many hostile messages from the founder of this region after being banned without a trial!!! he has accused me of being "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING" and "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IGNORANT"

if you like being verbally ATTACKED and banned without a trial I highly recommend this region!!

Sad.

Catholicdom
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Catholicdom » Mon May 16, 2022 11:47 am

Kristinla wrote:
Free Algerstonia wrote:thanks man but i never received one

Oh I'll send another one

I did not receive an invite?

Kristinla
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kristinla » Tue May 17, 2022 5:16 pm

Catholicdom wrote:
Kristinla wrote:
Oh I'll send another one

I did not receive an invite?

I'll send you the password not sure why it's not working

Kristinla
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kristinla » Tue May 17, 2022 5:29 pm

Hey everyone just to let you know Grindr said that I've sent him many "hostile" messages. I do admit i shouldn't of just kicked him out without an explanation. but he said your spose to be gay he literally said " Its just silly to think that opposite genders should go together " and if that was true then how would babies be born? and isn't this a Pro life region and He is CLEARLY not an educated Catholic look it up in the Catechism of the Catholic church it says that being gay is a sin.Plus then why didn't God make Eve a boy? So he is basically saying he knows better then God. do you blame me for kicking him out And he called me a boy I'm a Girl.

And it's even in the bible it's a sin I have to find the scripture but as soon as if I do I'll put it here.
Last edited by Kristinla on Fri May 20, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Tue May 17, 2022 6:22 pm

Where's my telegram?
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Thousand Branches
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thousand Branches » Tue May 17, 2022 8:57 pm

Kristinla wrote:Hey everyone just to let you know Grindr said I've sent him many "hostile" messages I do admit i shouldn't of just kicked him out but really he said your sposed to be gay and if your are then how would babies be born? Huh and isn't this a Pro life region and there CLEARLY not an educatid Catholic like look it up in the Catechism of the Catholic church.
Plus the why didn't God make eve a boy then so he is saying he knows better then God sooo do you blame me?

I’m about 95% sure none of this writing is actual sentences. Christ dude, if you’re gonna spit the most bullshit abhorrent arguments, you should at least have the common decency to write it in even mildly understandable language.
|| Aramantha Calendula ||
○•○ Writer, editor, and World Assembly fanatic ○•○
•○• Proud member of House Elegarth •○•
○•○ Telegram or message me on discord at QueenAramantha for writing or editing help ○•○
•○• Failed General Assembly Resolutions Archive || The Grand (Newspaper Archive) •○•
○•○ Have an awesome day you! ○•○

Free Algerstonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Algerstonia » Tue May 17, 2022 8:59 pm

invite = accepted, proud to be part of this region
Thousand Branches wrote:
Kristinla wrote:Hey everyone just to let you know Grindr said I've sent him many "hostile" messages I do admit i shouldn't of just kicked him out but really he said your sposed to be gay and if your are then how would babies be born? Huh and isn't this a Pro life region and there CLEARLY not an educatid Catholic like look it up in the Catechism of the Catholic church.
Plus the why didn't God make eve a boy then so he is saying he knows better then God sooo do you blame me?

I’m about 95% sure none of this writing is actual sentences. Christ dude, if you’re gonna spit the most bullshit abhorrent arguments, you should at least have the common decency to write it in even mildly understandable language.

no no he's right
Z

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue May 17, 2022 10:38 pm

Thousand Branches wrote:

Can anyone predict the probable outcome of this region yet?
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Archinstinct » Tue May 17, 2022 10:46 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Can anyone predict the probable outcome of this region yet?

Probably.
Don't care, didn't ask.
Still a member of NAFO, because I enjoy drinking the tears of neo-nazi russian terrorists and their supporters.
Deblar wrote:If even Switzerland is opposing your imperialist invasion, you know you've fucked up

Acyria
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Acyria » Wed May 18, 2022 12:51 am

I'm gonna go get my popcorn, and watch the dumpster fire.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Wed May 18, 2022 5:34 am

This could have been prevented if I said a while back that our glorious religion is LGBTQ+ friendly - to the surprise of many.

TL;DR: Our Religion is better than yours. :p
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay