NATION

PASSWORD

An Offensive Name In Our RMB Forever?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Areyse
Civilian

Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

An Offensive Name In Our RMB Forever?

Postby Areyse » Fri May 06, 2022 4:23 am

Hello.

I've noticed that a lot of the times, nations founded with offensive names are completely wiped out, all of their posts removed and every part of them scraped off the site.
We had a user join Luminosity with a particularly nasty name, and though they were banned, their message and name still shows up in our happenings page and more importantly on our RMB.
I'm worried that could effect what newer nations think of our region when they look at it.

So - is this intended? Do the mods have any actual control over completely purging a nation's existence or does it just sometimes not happen?
(let me know if there is a better forum for this post)
Thanks, Areyse.
Last edited by Areyse on Fri May 06, 2022 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri May 06, 2022 4:42 am

Areyse wrote:So - is this intended?

No.
Areyse wrote: Do the mods have any actual control over completely purging a nation's existence

Yes. Done. It's not automatic as most times it's not a problem, so sometimes we forget.
Areyse wrote:(let me know if there is a better forum for this post)

A Getting Help request would have been the best way.

Return to Technical