NATION

PASSWORD

More sweaters!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kingdom of Penkovstvo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

More sweaters!

Postby Kingdom of Penkovstvo » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:09 pm

Специально супер предложение
Our country is ready to enter the world market! We began to massively sell real SWEATERS!!!
Our sweaters are the best, they are recognized in everything The Eternal Order!!!
The price for sweaters of THIS quality is incredibly fair!
1. Sweater - 10 bucks!
2. Sweater with a beautiful pattern - 15 bucks!
3. Socks - 4.3 bucks per pair!
BUY!
ALSO we produce army SWEATERS! These SWEATERS do not get wet and can be worn instead of a jacket, we can make a military SWEATER with any print!
BUY SWEATERS ONLY FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, we opened the "SWEATERS Aid Fund"
This fund will be engaged in the restoration of torn, worn, and recycled SWEATERS!
No sweater will be torn! - The motto of the "Association of SWEATERS!"
Last edited by Kingdom of Penkovstvo on Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:07 pm

OOC: I'll give you a few tips for your storefront.

What do your sweaters look like? What are they made of? Are they male, female or unisex? What sizes do they come in? Is that Asian sizes or Western sizes (considering that Asians are typically smaller than Westerners, they have smaller sizes) How can you say that "no sweater will be torn" considering that you seem to have a whole charity specifically dedicated to torn sweaters which appear to be a significant enough problem to not be covered by warranty
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Yusufzai Swat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Yusufzai Swat » Sun May 01, 2022 10:44 am

An upscale Mingora shop would like to buy 100 Sweaters with a beautiful pattern for 1,500 bucks.
News:
Currently an extremely westernised state due to the legacy of Thamesholmian rule.
Less than 200,000 people live here.

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:40 am

Trolleborg International Airport, one of the hubs of air transport in multiverse, already served by dozens of airlines, invite your business to set up shop on our premises

Nova Universo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nova Universo » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:31 am

Marshay PSLE is requesting an order of 1000 sweaters with beautiful patterns. We specifically request for sweaters made using the babushkas' patterns.
Free City of Nova Universo: an international city in Otter Island on the southern Atlantic Ocean.
Union of Nova Universo: a supranational union of ten polities in Earth, Heimat and the Universe.
Avisa:
Courier:

Return to Global Economics and Trade