NATION

PASSWORD

Gonswanzan Exports Ltd [MT | OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Gonswanzan Exports Ltd [MT | OPEN]

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:22 am

After seeing the popularity of other arms traders, along with seeking new customers from KTO and, possibly, ULIBOR, the Gonswanzan gov't has decided to set up shop under the company Gonswanzan Exports Limited (GEL). Hence, through this company, which was at one point a shelf company, Gonswanza can export arms and goods. Of course, due to a lack of funding for a proper storefront, the access portal (if you could call it that) is a bit messy. Not that it was absolutely necessary to have a "prim and proper, high class" storefront anyways, given there are probably worse ones out there. That aside! A list of products will be shown below as links to factbooks. Note that some items may have an export model (see: Boarhound Augmented Armor vs Boardhound Armor Export model) in which case only the EXPORT model is to be sold, though said model may have minor differences setting it apart from the main model (in the case of the BAE, it lacks the augmented reality components). All prices are final, DPR included unless stated otherwise.

(Tiny note, "k" is referring to thousands, ergo, 19k is 19,000. "mil" would be million, hence, 19mil is 19,000,000. Lazy shorthand.)

NOTE: Due to the nature of the company, we can only sell directly to the gov't, so as to avoid legal and logistical confusion, along with dodging taxes on Gonswanza's end for a more direct, convenient exchange of currency.

Adding to that, per MoTI's and MoD's (Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and Ministry of Defense, respectively) discretion, orders can and will be denied due to varying circumstances, on an individual basis. In short, known enemies of Gonswanzan interests or those who would likely attempt to use such products against Gonswanza may find their orders denied, along with any unreasonable requests (such as attempting to buy a literal port, as an example). So, please behave.


KTO/PESTO/UCN members now get 10% off every purchase! That is, 10% off the TOTAL AMOUNT.

KTO EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS (sign up here!)
PDW-75 Just the PDWs: 20k NSD/batch of 100, with CAS: 40k NSD/batch of 100
BAE - Boarhound Armor Export model 10k NSD/unit

Short & Long Strike Coastal Defense Long: 30mil NSD/unit, Short: 50mil NSD/unit.

Trumpet MBT 6mil/unit. DPR can be discussed.

Jewel Spider Adaptive Mine System 2k NSD/batch of 100 C1 charges or 100 C2 charges. No DPR available.

Flemmings F-7E 5k NSD/unit, no DPR
Flemmings F-12E 7k NSD/unit, no DPR
Flemmings F-40E 8k NSD/unit, no DPR

Falconne FY-80C 4mil/unit, no DPR available

MILITARY RATIONS
*NOTE: DPR is NOT available for the GSM. Hence the name. Gonswanzan Standard Meal.
Gonswanzan Standard Meal GSM A/B: 2.5k NSD/batch of 100, GSM E: 5k NSD/batch of 100

MILITARY AIR UNITS
ADC-12 10k NSD/unit, DPR is not available.
ADC-23 12k NSD/unit, DPR is not available.

J-110 Trout Export Fighter 20mil/unit. DPR is not available.
J-97 Jewel Defense Fighter 1mil/unit. DPR is not available.

MILITARY LAND UNITS
ELT-75 Light Tank 120k NSD/unit. No DPR available.
ELT-115 Light Tank 200k NSD/unit. No DPR available.
ELT-105 Light Tank 105: 350k NSD/unit, 105AL: 290k NSD/unit. No DPR available.

GRS-090 series 090: 110k/unit, 090 Armor Kit: (+)10k/unit, 091: 115k/unit, 092: 120/unit, no DPR for all vehicles and the armor kit.
GRS-121 and 121S GRS-121: 140k NSD/unit, 121S: 145k NSD/unit
DPR is not included for both but can be purchased for an added 100k NSD for either model, on top of the total cost.
GRS-152 120k/unit, DPR not available.

Type 77 Mobile Coastal Defense 3mil NSD/unit
M/70 Coastal Defense System 2.5mil NSD/battery*
*A "battery" in this case goes from 1 to 3 turrets, as part of the same system. Multiple batteries mean multiple individual sites, each with its own command centers and infrastructure. Like asking for an apartment that can hold up to three people, or asking for multiple apartments that hold up to 3 people... In different areas of the city.

Lightning Air Defense System (Medium-Range Air Defense) 170mil/unit. Click on the link for further details.
(PMT- bomb pumped laser)Glatisant Air Defense System (Long-Range Air Defense) 1.2 billion NSD/unit. Click on the link for further details.

MILITARY NAVAL UNITS
Hurricane Amphibious Bomber 1mil NSD/unit
Lattoy Class Fast Attack Carrier Shell 1mil NSD/unit
Loki Class Cruiser Submarine 2mil NSD/unit, no DPR available.
Comet Type I and Type II Type I: 3mil NSD/unit, no DPR, Type II: 1.5mil NSD/unit, no DPR

MILITARY ORDINANCE
FG-420 "We'd give it away for free, but..." 1k NSD/batch of 100, DPR not available
AR-416 Carbine: 10k NSD/batch of 100, DMR: 30k/batch of 100, DPR not available
PS-75 17k NSD/batch of 100, DPR not available
PEG-7 100 NSD/batch of 100, DPR available (if you have 3d printers)


NOTE: DPR is not available for mines
Trapdoor Spider Mine A model: 1 NSD per mine, B model: 2 NSD per mine. Stands included.
Orb Weaver Mine Kit: 10 NSD/mine, Factory complete: 12 NSD/mine
Wolf Spider Mine 5 NSD/mine, 450 NSD/batch of 100

VAMPIRE 20k NSD/unit, 1 pallet per unit, no DPR

(LIMITED RUN)
FHJ 84 1k NSD/unit, no DPR

CIVILIAN PRODUCTS
Magnum 88-1 2k NSD/unit, no DPR available
Mauler 72-1 2.1k NSD/unit (1x chainsaw, all bars included), oil: 25 NSD/unit (3 liters), no DPR available for either

Sea Shadow/Turtle Shadow: 5mil NSD/unit, no DPR available, Turtle: 7mil/unit, no DPR available
*Note: Each ship is made-to-order. Electronics and systems are installed at the buyer's discretion per their needs. Sea Turtles are purely intended for gov't use. No DPR available regardless.

GRS-101 11k NSD/unit, DPR not available
GRS-131 12k NSD/unit, DPR not available
GRS-141 15k NSD/unit, DPR not available
GRS-151 20k NSD/unit, DPR not available
GRS-152 30k NSD/unit, DPR not available, no armor package, and no run-flat/slash-resistant tires either.

Skytrader 310k NSD/unit, DPR not available
Trademaster 600 4mil NSD/unit, DPR not available
FD-07 Unarmed Drone 1k NSD/unit, DPR not available

COMMERCIAL GOODS
Jack's Pure Cane Sugar 500 NSD/unit (one unit = 45kg)
Laura's Private Selection Tequila 220/unit (one unit being 100L, bottled in 100mL bottles), smaller samples are available (45 NSD/175mL, single bottle)
Cicero's Fine Smoked Hams 300 NSD/unit (one unit = 100lb)
Kamaz Cigars 1,300 NSD/unit (a singular box of 10 cigars), "Green" Cigars 1,500 NSD/unit (again, a box of 10, with added THC or CBD, per the customer's preference. Default is 5/5 in terms of THC and CBD cigars)

Biological weapons (for select nations only)
B-99 20 bil/unit (20x vials per unit) (Bubonic Plague, modified)
B-92 30 mil/unit (30x vials per unit) (Anthrax, modified)
B-90 60 mil/unit (30x vials per unit) (stem rust + rice blast mix, modified)

Format for purchase:
Code: Select all
[b]Full nation name:[/b]

[b]Type or name of the product:[/b]

[b]Quantity:[/b]

[b]Delivery Location:[/b]

[b]General Purpose:[/b] (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.)

[b]Total price:[/b] (Calculate the entire thing)

[b]Do you plan to modify our products?[/b](OPTIONAL)

[b]Notes / special requests:[/b]
Last edited by Gonswanza on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:35 am, edited 85 times in total.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1556
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Aquaria » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:55 am

Full nation name: Socialist Federal Republic of the Aquaria

Government Type: Federal, Marxist-Leninist government with a de-facto Dominant-Party System.

Type or name of the product: FG-420

Quantity: 5000

Delivery Location: Minato Port, Tokisaki Metropolis

General Purpose: To support the expansion of the Aqua Federal People's Liberation Force.

Total price: 50000 NSD (?)

Do you plan to modify our products? No

Notes / special requests: N.A.
Proletarii Mundi, Coniunge!
Aqua Central Television: For the avoidance of criminals' usage of hypercars to escape, the Federal Police Force announces cooperation with Tesla to buy customised Roadsters for patrol.  | The Upper House officially passed the Constitutional Amendment by Chancellor Alina Lotvall to extend the length of one term from 4 years back to 5 years, in effect since the next General Election in September. | Weaport: Laïkrina: 24-29°C Cloudy | Tanya: 31-34°C Sunny| Leÿsritt: 28-32°C Cloudy | Ylökoski: 23-27°C Sunny


Leftist, Marxist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.
The nation kinda 100% represents my ideology.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:05 am

The Aquaria wrote:Full nation name: Socialist Federal Republic of the Aquaria

Government Type: Federal, Marxist-Leninist government with a de-facto Dominant-Party System.

Type or name of the product: FG-420

Quantity: 5000

Delivery Location: Minato Port, Tokisaki Metropolis

General Purpose: To support the expansion of the Aqua Federal People's Liberation Force.

Total price: 50000 NSD (?)

Do you plan to modify our products? No

Notes / special requests: N.A.

Hi! This is GEL!! We have your order, and will ship it over quickly via container ship! Do not worry, your shipment is on its way!

Image
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:08 pm

Note! New products are being added to the storefront! Stay tuned for further updates!
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Janpia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6941
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:36 am

Full nation name: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States

Type or name of the product: Type 77 Mobile Coastal Defense

Quantity: 5

Delivery Location: Munchen Harbor

General Purpose: (OPTIONAL) Part of the larger test to be conducted on developing our coastal defense doctrines

Total price: 24 mil

Do you plan to modify our products?(OPTIONAL) Yes

Notes / special requests:
Last edited by Janpia on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era
- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- No. I ain't no FT nation
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality, and improving past pain write-ups
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
- Spends majority of my time trying to fix my grammar at factbooks or future posts.
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO
HomeNewsGeneral InformationMilitaryMapsEmbassyStore

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:25 am

Janpia wrote:Full nation name: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States

Type or name of the product: Type 77 Mobile Coastal Defense

Quantity: 5

Delivery Location: Munchen Harbor

General Purpose: (OPTIONAL) Part of the larger test to be conducted on developing our coastal defense doctrines

Total price: 24 mil

Do you plan to modify our products?(OPTIONAL) Yes

Notes / special requests:

Hello there, friends! This is GEL! We have your message, we will ship them over by container ship, of course! Granted, air delivery is always an option, future customers! But regardless, your shipment is en route as we speak and should be arriving soon, while the purchase and transaction shall be over and done within the hour. Pleasure doing business with you, lads! Please, come again!

Image
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:42 am

Ahoy, lads! Another mine has joined the storefront! Along with some mild corrections in size, there. Regardless! KTO members now get half off on their first order! Along with a gift too!*

*Also applies for the first purchase of an exclusive item.

This will only last until the 5th of May! Go on, buy something!
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Furilisca
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Furilisca » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:18 pm

Full nation name: The Coniferous Wildlife Forests of Furilisca

Type or name of the product: BAE - Boarhound Armor Export model - KTO exclusive

Quantity: 50

Type or name of the product: Type 77 Mobile Coastal Defense

Quantity: 5

Delivery Location: Bancroft International Port

General Purpose: Armed forces

Total price: 15500000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products? No

Notes / special requests:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Konungsskógarnir í Furilisca||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Vikanias
Minister
 
Posts: 2511
Founded: May 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vikanias » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:49 pm

Full nation name: The Syndicalist Commune of Vikanias

Type or name of the product: FG-420’s, Long Strike Coastal defence, Type 77 MCD, Hurricane Amphibious Bomber, Lattoy class

Quantity: 8,500 FG-420’s, 2 LSCD, 2 MCD, 5 HAB, 2 Lattoy’s

Delivery Location: Eggtropolis International Port

General Purpose: for the Vikaniasian Armed Forces (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.)

Total price: 91,085,000 NSD (Calculate the entire thing)

Do you plan to modify our products? Yes, to modify for seal usage(OPTIONAL)

Notes / special requests: seals #1
Santa says Ho Ho Ho, not Strongindependentwoman Strongindependentwoman Strongindependentwoman.

Me and me mates when we spread Christmas cheers to the wee lads:

YANKEE WITH NO BRIM :fire:

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:21 am

Furilisca wrote:Full nation name: The Coniferous Wildlife Forests of Furilisca

Type or name of the product: BAE - Boarhound Armor Export model - KTO exclusive

Quantity: 50

Type or name of the product: Type 77 Mobile Coastal Defense

Quantity: 5

Delivery Location: Bancroft International Port

General Purpose: Armed forces

Total price: 15500000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products? No

Notes / special requests:

Sadly as you are NOT a KTO member, the BAE armor will not be delivered. However, we will sell you the Type 77 MCD instead, along with a paper weight as a mild way of saying sorry. You can apply for the KTO at any time, of course.

Hence, your new bill is 15,000,000 NSD.

You may accept the terms or attempt to purchase some other things entirely.
-GEL

However, you can also apply for KTO... here!
Last edited by Gonswanza on Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:23 am

Vikanias wrote:Full nation name: The Syndicalist Commune of Vikanias

Type or name of the product: FG-420’s, Long Strike Coastal defence, Type 77 MCD, Hurricane Amphibious Bomber, Lattoy class

Quantity: 8,500 FG-420’s, 2 LSCD, 2 MCD, 5 HAB, 2 Lattoy’s

Delivery Location: Eggtropolis International Port

General Purpose: for the Vikaniasian Armed Forces (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.)

Total price: 91,085,000 NSD (Calculate the entire thing)

Do you plan to modify our products? Yes, to modify for seal usage(OPTIONAL)

Notes / special requests: seals #1

Well, seals are cute! Regardless, as a member of KTO, your shipment shall arrive soon, as the payment is being wired. Have fun with your new uh, toys? Oh, and good luck! Haha... Ha.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1762
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:58 am

Full nation name: GreatOceania

Type or name of the product:
Jewel Spider Adaptive Mine System
Trapdoor Spider Mine B model
Orb Weaver Mine

Quantity: A 1,000 each

Delivery Location: Airstripe One

General Purpose: (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.) For armed forces, probably war crimes, and to help with economy

Total price: (Calculate the entire thing) 2,032,000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products?(OPTIONAL) we gonna experiment to see how well Beehive rounds work in a mine

Notes / special requests: we would like to also buy the Domestic Production Rights to produce these weapons

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:03 am

GreatOceania wrote:Full nation name: GreatOceania

Type or name of the product:
Jewel Spider Adaptive Mine System
Trapdoor Spider Mine B model
Orb Weaver Mine

Quantity: A 1,000 each

Delivery Location: Airstripe One

General Purpose: (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.) For armed forces, probably war crimes, and to help with economy

Total price: (Calculate the entire thing) 2,032,000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products?(OPTIONAL) we gonna experiment to see how well Beehive rounds work in a mine

Notes / special requests: we would like to also buy the Domestic Production Rights to produce these weapons

Aye, first time buyer, membership discount hopefully applied... And it shall be delivered! Payment is accepted, too, though the DPR is included by default! Lets just hope that these mines are put to good use, though. It would be a shame if they fail to serve their purpose.

Ah, and of course! Do come back at any time!
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Minister
 
Posts: 2240
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:15 am

ORDER APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: The Orwell Society
Product: Hurricane Amphibious Bomber
Quantity: 6
Delivery Location: Fort Marx, Gulf of China
General Purpose To expand our naval capabilities

Total Price: 6,000,000 NSD payed in gold

This order has been made by a collaboration project between the Ministry of Peace and the Ministry of Surplus. Thank you for your time.


OOC: You probably won't accept because of my nation's reputation, but it's worth a shot.
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:56 am

The Orwell Society wrote:
ORDER APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: The Orwell Society
Product: Hurricane Amphibious Bomber
Quantity: 6
Delivery Location: Fort Marx, Gulf of China
General Purpose To expand our naval capabilities

Total Price: 6,000,000 NSD payed in gold

This order has been made by a collaboration project between the Ministry of Peace and the Ministry of Surplus. Thank you for your time.


OOC: You probably won't accept because of my nation's reputation, but it's worth a shot.

OOC: Nah we good, fam. Also holy crap forums are getting laggy.

I see! A new customer indeed! And with great interest in these modernized naval aircraft. I suppose you won't mind towing them, but regardless, consider it sold! We welcome your payment, being a bit odd, but at least this could be the first step in a mild handshake for peace! Or just trade, business as usual. As always, have a nice rest of the day/week, and please, do come back soon!
-GEL
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Minister
 
Posts: 2240
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:55 am

Gonswanza wrote:
The Orwell Society wrote:
ORDER APPLICATION FORM

Nation Name: The Orwell Society
Product: Hurricane Amphibious Bomber
Quantity: 6
Delivery Location: Fort Marx, Gulf of China
General Purpose To expand our naval capabilities

Total Price: 6,000,000 NSD payed in gold

This order has been made by a collaboration project between the Ministry of Peace and the Ministry of Surplus. Thank you for your time.


OOC: You probably won't accept because of my nation's reputation, but it's worth a shot.

OOC: Nah we good, fam. Also holy crap forums are getting laggy.

I see! A new customer indeed! And with great interest in these modernized naval aircraft. I suppose you won't mind towing them, but regardless, consider it sold! We welcome your payment, being a bit odd, but at least this could be the first step in a mild handshake for peace! Or just trade, business as usual. As always, have a nice rest of the day/week, and please, do come back soon!
-GEL

YES YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE I'VE GONE TO FIVE OTHER STOREFRONTS, er… Thank you!
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

User avatar
The CubeLand
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Oct 18, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The CubeLand » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:27 pm

Full nation name:The Federation of The CubeLand

Type or name of the product:BAE - Boarhound Armor Export model - KTO exclusive

Quantity:1.5 million (sorry if that is too much)

Delivery Location:The Cube City Port

General Purpose:Replacing our entire arsenal of DA-12 armor with this.

Total price:15,000,000,000

Do you plan to modify our products?Yes, replacing the HUD and Augmented Reality systems with CubeLander Standards

Notes / special requests:N/A
I used to do pixel art, that explains my nation.

Why do i have to sign up for a website I’ll probably never use again? Like an image upscaler i used for my flag. Like i dont wanna see your stupid emails

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:15 pm

The CubeLand wrote:Full nation name:The Federation of The CubeLand

Type or name of the product:BAE - Boarhound Armor Export model - KTO exclusive

Quantity:1.5 million (sorry if that is too much)

Delivery Location:The Cube City Port

General Purpose:Replacing our entire arsenal of DA-12 armor with this.

Total price:15,000,000,000

Do you plan to modify our products?Yes, replacing the HUD and Augmented Reality systems with CubeLander Standards

Notes / special requests:N/A

Well, that's a bit odd to replace that which doesn't exist with your own stuff, but eh, why not? Christ... At least the check is worth it! Even if DPR was included, screw it, we will get it back to you by any means necessary even if it kills us! Do or die, as they say! From our hands to uh, yours! Oh man, that's a lotta cash...
-GEL
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Tue May 03, 2022 8:00 am

Alert! A new mine is available for sale! Buying in bulk is cost-effective, offering a mild cut off the overall price! Buy now!

Also! Only 2 days left on the sale! Hurry now!
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Thu May 05, 2022 2:51 am

The sale has now ended! Also uh, happy Cinco de Mayo? Yay.
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 896
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Fri May 06, 2022 7:53 pm

Full nation name: Seorabeol Federation

Type or name of the product: FG-420

Quantity: 1,000

Delivery Location: Ra-Gyeong Air Base

General Purpose: (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.) It will be used for special forces.

Total price: (Calculate the entire thing) 10,000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products?(OPTIONAL) No

Notes / special requests: N/A


from. Department of Defense of Seorabeol Federation
To. Gonswanzan Exports Limited

Hello.

We've searched for several companies to find guns for the Army/Navy/Air Force Special Forces. We investigated the products of a total of 36 companies, from domestic to overseas, and concluded that FG-420 is the most suitable among them.

Therefore, our Department of Defense would like to select and contract the FG-420 as a squad machine gun to supply the special forces. We will wait for the products to be delivered safely.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Founder & Member of PESTO
NS statistics are not standard. It's for reference.
SBC: brief news
The latest news

User avatar
Chemgota
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chemgota » Fri May 06, 2022 8:05 pm

Full nation name: Republic of Chemgota

Type or name of the product: Boarhound Augmented Armour

Quantity: 520

Delivery Location: Port of Magadan

General Purpose: Experimenting with personnel protective systems, the Chemgotan Defence Force has saw immerse interest with obtaining units of the Boarhound to inspire us to create our own powered exoskeleton armour in order to protect our individual soldiers, or at the very least, protect specialised operatives who are worthy and trained with its usage via professionalism and organisation.

Total price: 5,200,000

Do you plan to modify our products? Yes, to locally manufacture the exported variations of the Boarhound Augmented Armour system to further benefit and suit the needs of the Chemgotan Defence Force personnel along with upgrading the suit and creating our own based upon its design and fixing its flaws.

Notes / special requests:
The Chemgotan Ministry of Defence, along with the Department of Defence has collaborated to make this deal to Gonswanzan Exports Ltd. In which the President of Chemgota, Igor Elmpt has taken great interests with the products and services you offer... As such, to further rectify our deal here and to be on good terms between our organisations,
the Chemgotan government has given a small loan of 24 Billion Chemgotan Dinars invested into Gonswanzan, essentially bribing the nation.
Last edited by Chemgota on Fri May 06, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| Respublika Chemgota |

Former member state of the ICDN
NS stats are canon.
Modern and Sci-Fi.
Anti-Communist and Anti-Fascist.
'Nos unum sumus, sed multa'

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Fri May 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Seorabeol Federation wrote:Full nation name: Seorabeol Federation

Type or name of the product: FG-420

Quantity: 1,000

Delivery Location: Ra-Gyeong Air Base

General Purpose: (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.) It will be used for special forces.

Total price: (Calculate the entire thing) 10,000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products?(OPTIONAL) No

Notes / special requests: N/A


from. Department of Defense of Seorabeol Federation
To. Gonswanzan Exports Limited

Hello.

We've searched for several companies to find guns for the Army/Navy/Air Force Special Forces. We investigated the products of a total of 36 companies, from domestic to overseas, and concluded that FG-420 is the most suitable among them.

Therefore, our Department of Defense would like to select and contract the FG-420 as a squad machine gun to supply the special forces. We will wait for the products to be delivered safely.

Hi! GEL here! While it is curious that you'd consider such a weapon for spec ops, I am not one to judge our customers... Yeap. So! The shipment shall be delivered promptly by air and/or sea, as quickly as possible! The payment has also been wired up, no hassle, no fuss. We hope you are happy with these uh, devices. Happy hunting!

-GEL
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Gonswanza
Senator
 
Posts: 3985
Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Fri May 06, 2022 8:20 pm

Chemgota wrote:Full nation name: Republic of Chemgota

Type or name of the product: Boarhound Augmented Armour

Quantity: 520

Delivery Location: Port of Magadan

General Purpose: Experimenting with personnel protective systems, the Chemgotan Defence Force has saw immerse interest with obtaining units of the Boarhound to inspire us to create our own powered exoskeleton armour in order to protect our individual soldiers, or at the very least, protect specialised operatives who are worthy and trained with its usage via professionalism and organisation.

Total price: 5,200,000

Do you plan to modify our products? Yes, to locally manufacture the exported variations of the Boarhound Augmented Armour system to further benefit and suit the needs of the Chemgotan Defence Force personnel along with upgrading the suit and creating our own based upon its design and fixing its flaws.

Notes / special requests:
The Chemgotan Ministry of Defence, along with the Department of Defence has collaborated to make this deal to Gonswanzan Exports Ltd. In which the President of Chemgota, Igor Elmpt has taken great interests with the products and services you offer... As such, to further rectify our deal here and to be on good terms between our organisations,
the Chemgotan government has given a small loan of 24 Billion Chemgotan Dinars invested into Gonswanzan, essentially bribing the nation.

Hi! We would appreciate the extra expense, but sadly MoTI and MoD both said no in spite of taking in the gift... If you could call it that. Hence, we can point you to KTO instead to apply and (hopefully) be accepted to purchase this armor. Sorry for the inconvenience!
-GEL

Apply here!
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

User avatar
Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 408
Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Tue May 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Gonswanza wrote:After seeing the popularity of other arms traders, along with seeking new customers from KTO and, possibly, ULIBOR, the Gonswanzan gov't has decided to set up shop under the company Gonswanzan Exports Limited (GEL). Hence, through this company, which was at one point a shelf company, Gonswanza can export arms and goods. Of course, due to a lack of funding for a proper storefront, the access portal (if you could call it that) is a bit messy. Not that it was absolutely necessary to have a "prim and proper, high class" storefront anyways, given there are probably worse ones out there. That aside! A list of products will be shown below as links to factbooks. Note that some items may have an export model (see: Boarhound Augmented Armor vs Boardhound Armor Export model) in which case only the EXPORT model is to be sold, though said model may have minor differences setting it apart from the main model (in the case of the BAE, it lacks the augmented reality components). All prices are final, DPR included.



NOTE: Due to the nature of the company, we can only sell directly to the gov't, so as to avoid legal and logistical confusion, along with dodging taxes on Gonswanza's end for a more direct, convenient exchange of currency.

Adding to that, per MoTI's and MoD's (Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and Ministry of Defense, respectively) discretion, orders can and will be denied due to varying circumstances, on an individual basis. In short, known enemies of Gonswanzan interests or those who would likely attempt to use such products against Gonswanza may find their orders denied, along with any unreasonable requests (such as attempting to buy a literal port, as an example). So, please behave.



Products!
BAE - Boarhound Armor Export model - KTO exclusive 10k NSD/unit
Short & Long Strike Coastal Defense - KTO exclusive Long: 30mil NSD/unit, Short: 50mil NSD/unit
Jewel Spider Adaptive Mine System - KTO exclusive 2k NSD/batch of 100 C1 charges or 100 C2 charges.

FG-420 "We'd give it away for free, but..." 1k NSD/batch of 100
AR-416 Carbine: 10k NSD/batch of 100, DMR: 30k/batch of 100

Trapdoor Spider Mine A model: 1 NSD per mine, B model: 2 NSD per mine. Stands included.
Orb Weaver Mine Kit: 10 NSD/mine, Factory complete: 12 NSD/mine

Wolf Spider Mine 5 NSD/mine, 450 NSD/batch of 100

Type 77 Mobile Coastal Defense 3mil NSD/unit

Hurricane Amphibious Bomber 1mil NSD/unit

Lattoy Class Fast Attack Carrier Shell 10mil NSD/unit



Format for purchase:
Code: Select all
[b]Full nation name:[/b]

[b]Type or name of the product:[/b]

[b]Quantity:[/b]

[b]Delivery Location:[/b]

[b]General Purpose:[/b] (OPTIONAL)(For nation's armed forces, target testing, for public use, on a war economy etc.)

[b]Total price:[/b] (Calculate the entire thing)

[b]Do you plan to modify our products?[/b](OPTIONAL)

[b]Notes / special requests:[/b]


Full nation name: Republic of Coliantia
Type or name of the product: Hurricane Amphibious Bomber
Quantity: 100
Delivery Location: Sulchi Air Base
General Purpose: To strenghten the forces of the Coliantian Air Force
Total Price: 100,000,000 NSD
Do you plan to modify our products: No
Notes/special requests: None


Signed,

Chris Palenko, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Senap Kilama, Minister of Military and Defense
Kota Parole, Minister of Finance

National News: Election Act passed, schedules next election on March 1; State-owned news outlet, The Coliantian Times, established
Last edited by Coliantia on Tue May 10, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: E s t r u s

Advertisement

Remove ads