NATION

PASSWORD

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [IC/Signup/open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Into the Zone- Man's result of playing God [IC/Signup/open]

Postby GreatOceania » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:11 pm

Hello if you're wondering how to join head on over to the ticket booth (OOC) and read the rules and submit an app.

now with that out of the way next stop station E-49


Cold, damp, barely lit up, and full of god knows what that would want to kill someone this is how everyone who got sent down there could explain the entire OSDRT tunnels and bunkers if you want to keep your stuff secret the best way to do it was do it underground and expand it like an ant column anyone who gets too curious disappears and become a guinea pig for either wing of the OSDRT. The main transportation to and from other stations was either walking or using makeshift trolleys ranging from manual push ones to fully armored and powered by small gasoline or diesel engine.

Of course, there will be some bad stuff that will come up and cause some serious damage that will result in a station being completely blocked off and abandoned such as station W-871 where a rabies outbreak resulted in it being blocked and the infected dying off from the disease and any survivors being left behind or maybe the infamous Dead-Man-Zone where extensive weapons testing and experimenting with the dead resulted in a large amount of land being contaminated of god knows what. The Dead-Man-Zone was like the ocean only a small part of the place was discovered and the rest have yet to be discovered same with the creatures however the DMZ brought out new things such as anomalies and the paranormal becoming normal to see in certain areas. With the DMZ appearing at first the OSDRT tried to prevent people from entering however when they realized that they don't have enough personnel because most of them are either defending the station or were part of the research team and most can't be spared for missions in the DMZ they started allowing people to go in and paying anyone to go and retrieve some stuff and get paid for it and so that's how the DMZ started flourishing with scavengers and hunters.

A small-sized tram manned by a crew of 3 and armed with 2 DHSK machine guns placed on the back and front of the vehicle with the 2 soldiers manning them even though the tunnels were a bit claustrophobic many will think that such large weaponry will be unnecessary however down here these tunnels had an infestation problem ranging from trespassers to mutated creature such as giant rats and moles you know things that would require a bit more firepower to kill them. On this tram were the new scavengers people who have yet to see the horrors.

As Tram got closer, the driver could see the entrance gate. He pulled the brake, allowing the tram to come to a stop in front of them. gate getting out of his seat, he got off the tram and walks towards and knocked on a door. Waiting a few seconds a slit opened up and behind it was a gas mask-wearing guard looking at the driver asked him a question "What have you brought now?" the driver looked through the slit gave the guard his answer "Well I brought more freshly grown green grass waiting to see the zone now let's hurry up my ass is freezing and I got other stuff to do" the guard gave a muffled laugh through his mask although while they couldn't see that grin the driver could tell by his eyes "Alright give me a second to open this door" closing the slit opened the door the metal screeching of noise indicates that it needs some oiling to it.

"Now hurry up and get inside," the guard said waving at the others to get off the tram and so the scavengers quickly got off and headed inside once they were in the guard closed the door and looked at the new guys "welcome to the farmers market aka E-49 take the time to look around it might be your last time visiting this place also before you go out to make sure to hit the 5 round clip bar and have one last drink hehe," the guard said laughing while walking back to his post.
HOS>HVO
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate
I sell cheap and affordable military Surplus

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

Times I hurt someone's feeling and got banned from their thread: 2

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:36 pm

The Mil Mi-17 would fly above the hell that is whatever was beneath the helicopter.
The door would be open, and Joseph Kzarvyle sat down as his legs dangled.
They hand him his radio, and he jumps out. His parachute would deploy shortly and he waited as he slowly lowered to the ground.

"Now, to get info on whatever the fuck I can write down..."

He began to walk, with his gas mask and hazmat suit.
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:32 am

Artem Titov slowly strolled through, his left hand gripped tightly around his holstered Nagant M1895 revolver and his right hand in his pocket. He'd often spent days at a time trudging through the Siberian permafrost in even the coldest days of the winter, but never had he been in a place so dangerous as this. Nevertheless, he tried to maintain his composure. Eyes ahead. Remain alert. Pay no attention to distractions.

Soveiniesberg wrote:The Mil Mi-17 would fly above the hell that is whatever was beneath the helicopter.
The door would be open, and Joseph Kzarvyle sat down as his legs dangled.
They hand him his radio, and he jumps out. His parachute would deploy shortly and he waited as he slowly lowered to the ground.

"Now, to get info on whatever the fuck I can write down..."

He began to walk, with his gas mask and hazmat suit.


The sound of a helicopter confused Artem. Military? Well, it wasn't completely impossible for it to be some government's thugs. After all, if there's anything valuable, chances are they'd want to take it. Regardless of how dangerous the journey would be. Nonetheless, Artem walked in the opposite direction of the noise, cursing under his breath.

"Grebanyye ublyudki. Always making things difficult."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Arpasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1742
Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:33 am

Following close behind the Mi-17, was a privately-owned Bell 205 Helicopter that had been flying to the zone on a different course but had encountered the Russian helo by chance. Then, as the helicopter in front was about to leave, the Huey lands and Mark Patterson gets off it, he then walks over to the side of the helicopter's cockpit and waves the pilots goodbye, and with that, the Bell 205 takes off leaving him behind while closely following the Mi-17. after that, Mark knew that it's going to be a long and tumultuous night as he gazed forward at the dark silhouette of the dilapidated chimneys of the plant and it's rooftops. When the sounds of the helicopter blades died down, he put on his gas mask and headlamp began cautiously making his way forward in the direction of the abandoned plant, his M16A1 aimed forward.

"I can't believe that I'm risking my life just to prove a conspiracy theory" he thought to himself, as he has made some research on the location and what happened to it and he has a suspicion that whatever happened there wasn't an accident, his trip was to prove that his theories are correct. As he is still in his stride in the direction of the abandoned plants, he turns on his headlamp on his head, illuminating everything in front of him in a brilliant white light, but seconds after turning it on, Mark began to have second thoughts about his decision, if he turned the headlamp on, he would make himself an easy target for the creatures or armed men, but he decides to not turn it off until he reaches a point where a light is still on.

As he was walking forward, he then remembers that where he was going is the Administrator's office which was on the southeast, so he turns away from the chimneys, heading to a modestly-sized building that he believes is the Administrator's office.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:51 am

Artem continues his trek, nervous as ever. He wasn't exactly the best equipped for his travels, only wearing a light white tracksuit with worn-out white sneakers he had bought two years ago, and an old haversack he purchased from a poor bastard in Yakutia. The breeze might've gotten to him if he wasn't shaking so much already. It reminded him of his first time in the permafrost back home. Alone, cold, his thoughts kept to himself. The snaps of twigs under his feet caused him to jump, and the calls of birds made him question whether or not it was the right choice to come here. Not now, Artem, he thought, you can't turn back now.

Arpasia wrote:Following close behind the Mi-17, was a privately-owned Bell 205 Helicopter that had been flying to the zone on a different course but had encountered the Russian helo by chance. Then, as the helicopter in front was about to leave, the Huey lands and Mark Patterson gets off it, he then walks over to the side of the helicopter's cockpit and waves the pilots goodbye, and with that, the Bell 205 takes off leaving him behind while closely following the Mi-17. after that, Mark knew that it's going to be a long and tumultuous night as he gazed forward at the dark silhouette of the dilapidated chimneys of the plant and it's rooftops. When the sounds of the helicopter blades died down, he put on his gas mask and headlamp began cautiously making his way forward in the direction of the abandoned plant, his M16A1 aimed forward.

"I can't believe that I'm risking my life just to prove a conspiracy theory" he thought to himself, as he has made some research on the location and what happened to it and he has a suspicion that whatever happened there wasn't an accident, his trip was to prove that his theories are correct. As he is still in his stride in the direction of the abandoned plants, he turns on his headlamp on his head, illuminating everything in front of him in a brilliant white light, but seconds after turning it on, Mark began to have second thoughts about his decision, if he turned the headlamp on, he would make himself an easy target for the creatures or armed men, but he decides to not turn it off until he reaches a point where a light is still on.

As he was walking forward, he then remembers that where he was going is the Administrator's office which was on the southeast, so he turns away from the chimneys, heading to a modestly-sized building that he believes is the Administrator's office.


The sound of the second helicopter surely made Artem feel as though he was going insane. Maybe he was, in a way. He carefully watched his step as he neared what looked to be a power plant of some kind. It was cold, and dead, just like the zone itself. He swore he could've seen something takeoff in the corner of his eye, probably just the helicopter from a few seconds ago. As he neared the plant, an overwhelming sense of dread overcame him, as he turned back and sprinted, hiding behind a tree. It felt like something was watching him.

He saw a few medium-sized buildings around him, each of them built sturdy material. Each of them reminiscent of the power plant and, to an extent, old Soviet-style architecture. After sitting down for a bit, Artem composed himself and walked towards the buildings rather than the power plant. Perhaps he could find someone, perhaps he wouldn't be alone.

Another noise rung out, this time rustling, and he took off running to the structures, not before turning around and firing a shot into the darkness. What if it were one of the creatures? Then again, it could've been just the wind, but it didn't matter to him.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Arpasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1742
Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:04 am

As Mark approached the abandoned building that he believes would eventually lead him to the office, he found the door to the main entrance ajar, he cautiously steps inside of the building, his M16A1 in hand. When he fully stepped inside the structure, he aims his flashlight left and right, and soon discovers that it was an old apartment building, shortly after this discovery, he decided to proceed left down the partially-illuminated hallway.

"I hope that I don't get lost in here" Mark said through gritted teeth while still aiming his rifle forward, eventually, he reaches a courtyard with dying grass. At this point, his confusion led him to go upstairs to get a clear view of where he was going. After thirty minutes of walking upstairs later, Mark finally reaches the rooftop.

He then begins scanning the area from his new vantage point, searching for where the administrator's office might be.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:18 am

Artem stops running after a bit, catching his breath and rapidly glancing behind him. I'm safe, he thought. Calming down, he headed into one of the buildings which, suspiciously, already had its door open. He aimed his revolver, hands shaking, and cautiously continued onwards. Using his hands to feel his surroundings, he found himself in an empty courtyard. That dreadful feeling came back. Something was watching him, or something was nearby.

At that moment, he couldn't take it. He fired two more rounds into the air, hoping to scare off whatever it was that was spooking him. There was a chance that it wasn't even real, but it didn't matter. I don't want to die, I don't want to die. All he thought was his posibility of dying here, alone, without his family. His wife, his child, all left without closure. He should've stayed in Amur. He'd be hungry and poor, yes, but he wouldn't have to worry about some cryptid-like monstrosity.

Regardless of the danger, he shouted into the emptiness.

"Hello?! Is anyone there? If you can hear me, answer me!"
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:26 am

State of Imperial Russia wrote:Artem stops running after a bit, catching his breath and rapidly glancing behind him. I'm safe, he thought. Calming down, he headed into one of the buildings which, suspiciously, already had its door open. He aimed his revolver, hands shaking, and cautiously continued onwards. Using his hands to feel his surroundings, he found himself in an empty courtyard. That dreadful feeling came back. Something was watching him, or something was nearby.

At that moment, he couldn't take it. He fired two more rounds into the air, hoping to scare off whatever it was that was spooking him. There was a chance that it wasn't even real, but it didn't matter. I don't want to die, I don't want to die. All he thought was his posibility of dying here, alone, without his family. His wife, his child, all left without closure. He should've stayed in Amur. He'd be hungry and poor, yes, but he wouldn't have to worry about some cryptid-like monstrosity.

Regardless of the danger, he shouted into the emptiness.

"Hello?! Is anyone there? If you can hear me, answer me!"


He could see the buildings up ahead.
He felt compelled to answer. "HELLO?" he yells. "MY NAME IS JOSEPH KZARVYLE!" he yells to Artem.
"Shit, I hope it's not a trap." he racks his AKS-74U and flicks the flashlight on, slowly walking to the source of the noise.
"I don't wanna be alone here, goddamn." he says to himself.
Last edited by Soveiniesberg on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:29 am

Somewhere near a lake

2 Scavengers were currently standing at the bank of the lake with their fishing poles stuck into the ground and the line out in the water the 2 were currently sitting around the fire roasting the fish they caught over the fire and listening to music on their small radio.

"man the place is awfully quiet today I don't know if that's good or bad," one scav said taking a sip from his drink "don't know what is currently hiding out there you know"

"yeah I prefer to come across bandits than the things that wander about," the second scav said adjusting the radio to hear the song better "damn not a lot of music stations here"

just in the distance, the 2 could hear the sounds of the helicopters flying grabbing their attention.

"you hear that? that awfully sounds like helicopters the hell is tunnel people doing performing missions by air" one scav said looking towards where the noise is.

"The weather is fine maybe they are sending people to die for no reason maybe I don't know the thing is we are not gonna go investigate we do our jobs and let the tunnel people do theirs," the second scav said taking a roasted fish off the fire "now eat up"

Arpasia wrote:As Mark approached the abandoned building that he believes would eventually lead him to the office, he found the door to the main entrance ajar, he cautiously steps inside of the building, his M16A1 in hand. When he fully stepped inside the structure, he aims his flashlight left and right, and soon discovers that it was an old apartment building, shortly after this discovery, he decided to proceed left down the partially-illuminated hallway.

"I hope that I don't get lost in here" Mark said through gritted teeth while still aiming his rifle forward, eventually, he reaches a courtyard with dying grass. At this point, his confusion led him to go upstairs to get a clear view of where he was going. After thirty minutes of walking upstairs later, Mark finally reaches the rooftop.

He then begins scanning the area from his new vantage point, searching for where the administrator's office might be.


Oceanian buildings were built with one purpose "the ability to work" over "looks" because many of the plants throughout Oceania could be mistaken for something else one could be mistaken as a vehicle production or a weapon production plant because of this to truly know which is which you'll have to go inside. The size of these places varies but are mostly large to produce a large quantity of stuff. the place Mark is going into was a Munition/Weapon plant. As he scans the area of the rooftop he could see what appears to be a storage unit to the East and to the south he could see what appears to be another plant of some sort sadly what he looking for is not up there and would require him to check the inside of the plant.

State of Imperial Russia wrote:Artem stops running after a bit, catching his breath and rapidly glancing behind him. I'm safe, he thought. Calming down, he headed into one of the buildings which, suspiciously, already had its door open. He aimed his revolver, hands shaking, and cautiously continued onwards. Using his hands to feel his surroundings, he found himself in an empty courtyard. That dreadful feeling came back. Something was watching him, or something was nearby.

At that moment, he couldn't take it. He fired two more rounds into the air, hoping to scare off whatever it was that was spooking him. There was a chance that it wasn't even real, but it didn't matter. I don't want to die, I don't want to die. All he thought was his posibility of dying here, alone, without his family. His wife, his child, all left without closure. He should've stayed in Amur. He'd be hungry and poor, yes, but he wouldn't have to worry about some cryptid-like monstrosity.

Regardless of the danger, he shouted into the emptiness.

"Hello?! Is anyone there? If you can hear me, answer me!"


bright flashes lit up the darkroom as Artem fired his gun scaring off any wildlife that wandered into the area waiting for anything to happen to his luck nothing jumped out and attacked, however...

Crash!

The noise of something falling onto the ground echoed throughout the building and could hear the very faint sounds of footsteps in the dark he had 2 options get out of there or investigate.
HOS>HVO
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate
I sell cheap and affordable military Surplus

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

Times I hurt someone's feeling and got banned from their thread: 2

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:55 am

GreatOceania wrote:Somewhere near a lake

2 Scavengers were currently standing at the bank of the lake with their fishing poles stuck into the ground and the line out in the water the 2 were currently sitting around the fire roasting the fish they caught over the fire and listening to music on their small radio.

"man the place is awfully quiet today I don't know if that's good or bad," one scav said taking a sip from his drink "don't know what is currently hiding out there you know"

"yeah I prefer to come across bandits than the things that wander about," the second scav said adjusting the radio to hear the song better "damn not a lot of music stations here"

just in the distance, the 2 could hear the sounds of the helicopters flying grabbing their attention.

"you hear that? that awfully sounds like helicopters the hell is tunnel people doing performing missions by air" one scav said looking towards where the noise is.

"The weather is fine maybe they are sending people to die for no reason maybe I don't know the thing is we are not gonna go investigate we do our jobs and let the tunnel people do theirs," the second scav said taking a roasted fish off the fire "now eat up"

Arpasia wrote:As Mark approached the abandoned building that he believes would eventually lead him to the office, he found the door to the main entrance ajar, he cautiously steps inside of the building, his M16A1 in hand. When he fully stepped inside the structure, he aims his flashlight left and right, and soon discovers that it was an old apartment building, shortly after this discovery, he decided to proceed left down the partially-illuminated hallway.

"I hope that I don't get lost in here" Mark said through gritted teeth while still aiming his rifle forward, eventually, he reaches a courtyard with dying grass. At this point, his confusion led him to go upstairs to get a clear view of where he was going. After thirty minutes of walking upstairs later, Mark finally reaches the rooftop.

He then begins scanning the area from his new vantage point, searching for where the administrator's office might be.


Oceanian buildings were built with one purpose "the ability to work" over "looks" because many of the plants throughout Oceania could be mistaken for something else one could be mistaken as a vehicle production or a weapon production plant because of this to truly know which is which you'll have to go inside. The size of these places varies but are mostly large to produce a large quantity of stuff. the place Mark is going into was a Munition/Weapon plant. As he scans the area of the rooftop he could see what appears to be a storage unit to the East and to the south he could see what appears to be another plant of some sort sadly what he looking for is not up there and would require him to check the inside of the plant.

State of Imperial Russia wrote:Artem stops running after a bit, catching his breath and rapidly glancing behind him. I'm safe, he thought. Calming down, he headed into one of the buildings which, suspiciously, already had its door open. He aimed his revolver, hands shaking, and cautiously continued onwards. Using his hands to feel his surroundings, he found himself in an empty courtyard. That dreadful feeling came back. Something was watching him, or something was nearby.

At that moment, he couldn't take it. He fired two more rounds into the air, hoping to scare off whatever it was that was spooking him. There was a chance that it wasn't even real, but it didn't matter. I don't want to die, I don't want to die. All he thought was his posibility of dying here, alone, without his family. His wife, his child, all left without closure. He should've stayed in Amur. He'd be hungry and poor, yes, but he wouldn't have to worry about some cryptid-like monstrosity.

Regardless of the danger, he shouted into the emptiness.

"Hello?! Is anyone there? If you can hear me, answer me!"


bright flashes lit up the darkroom as Artem fired his gun scaring off any wildlife that wandered into the area waiting for anything to happen to his luck nothing jumped out and attacked, however...

Crash!

The noise of something falling onto the ground echoed throughout the building and could hear the very faint sounds of footsteps in the dark he had 2 options get out of there or investigate.


Soveiniesberg wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:Artem stops running after a bit, catching his breath and rapidly glancing behind him. I'm safe, he thought. Calming down, he headed into one of the buildings which, suspiciously, already had its door open. He aimed his revolver, hands shaking, and cautiously continued onwards. Using his hands to feel his surroundings, he found himself in an empty courtyard. That dreadful feeling came back. Something was watching him, or something was nearby.

At that moment, he couldn't take it. He fired two more rounds into the air, hoping to scare off whatever it was that was spooking him. There was a chance that it wasn't even real, but it didn't matter. I don't want to die, I don't want to die. All he thought was his posibility of dying here, alone, without his family. His wife, his child, all left without closure. He should've stayed in Amur. He'd be hungry and poor, yes, but he wouldn't have to worry about some cryptid-like monstrosity.

Regardless of the danger, he shouted into the emptiness.

"Hello?! Is anyone there? If you can hear me, answer me!"


He could see the buildings up ahead.
He felt compelled to answer. "HELLO?" he yells. "MY NAME IS JOSEPH KZARVYLE!" he yells to Artem.
"Shit, I hope it's not a trap." he racks his AKS-74U and flicks the flashlight on, slowly walking to the source of the noise.
"I don't wanna be alone here, goddamn." he says to himself.


"Ah shit, what the fuck is that? Joseph Kar-whatever the hell your name is, just get the fuck out of here! Some weird yerunda's going on!"

Artem, not wanting to take any chances, sprinted away, knocking down several small objects along the way. He wasn't going to become some sort of hellish abomination's next meal, nor was he going to waste whatever bullets he had left. Making a mental note of the building, he decided to steer clear of the building from here on. Fuck that, he thought. Another bastard can deal with whatever that was. Nevertheless, he continued onwards.

He stumbled his way to another nearby building, this one in somewhat better condition. The door was locked, and the handle deformed. Perhaps it was best not to try to find a way inside. Besides, chances are there was some sort of creature waiting for its prey. Nearby was a small metal garbage can, flames coming from inside. The makeshift campfire gave off a sense of warmth and comfort. Perhaps he could rest here for a bit. Next to it, a small CB radio rested on its side.

To his surprise, the radio was functional. Switching to another channel, he pressed the microphone to his mouth.

"Hello? Is anyone there? I'm near some..." he paused, looking in the direction of the building he had previously been in, "...old apartment building. I'm resting at some der'movyy campfire. Please, if you hear this, respond."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:06 am

"So, there's some shit going down!?" he yells to Artem.
"What's your name!?" he asks Artem, from a while away, still continuing to walk slowly towards the building, or he was walking towards Artem, it was hard to tell.
His AKS-74U seemed old and battered, and had some trench art etched into the front handguard.
The magazine had masking tape on it, and it said "AP-T magazine" written in red pen on it.
The flashlight on the magazine, was attached to the front sight post Soveinian-style, with an adapter.
The folding stock had some leather on it, applied by some string and high-quality glue.
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:14 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:"So, there's some shit going down!?" he yells to Artem.
"What's your name!?" he asks Artem, from a while away, still continuing to walk slowly towards the building, or he was walking towards Artem, it was hard to tell.
His AKS-74U seemed old and battered, and had some trench art etched into the front handguard.
The magazine had masking tape on it, and it said "AP-T magazine" written in red pen on it.
The flashlight on the magazine, was attached to the front sight post Soveinian-style, with an adapter.
The folding stock had some leather on it, applied by some string and high-quality glue.


Artem saw the man as he approached. His hazmat suit signified that either this guy was either extremely well-prepared, or was one of those who arrived via helicopter. He didn't care where he came from, rather what he would do. His hand remained firm on his revolver while the rest of him shook as he stood up. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and tried to remain calm and collected.

"My name's Artem Titov! Stay the fuck back or I'll put a hole in your head!"

He aimed his revolver and aimed it at the better-equipped man, ready to fire if the man made a sudden move. I don't trust him, he thought.

"You're Joseph Kzarvyle, right? Who are you with?"
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:25 am

State of Imperial Russia wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:"So, there's some shit going down!?" he yells to Artem.
"What's your name!?" he asks Artem, from a while away, still continuing to walk slowly towards the building, or he was walking towards Artem, it was hard to tell.
His AKS-74U seemed old and battered, and had some trench art etched into the front handguard.
The magazine had masking tape on it, and it said "AP-T magazine" written in red pen on it.
The flashlight on the magazine, was attached to the front sight post Soveinian-style, with an adapter.
The folding stock had some leather on it, applied by some string and high-quality glue.


Artem saw the man as he approached. His hazmat suit signified that either this guy was either extremely well-prepared, or was one of those who arrived via helicopter. He didn't care where he came from, rather what he would do. His hand remained firm on his revolver while the rest of him shook as he stood up. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and tried to remain calm and collected.

"My name's Artem Titov! Stay the fuck back or I'll put a hole in your head!"

He aimed his revolver and aimed it at the better-equipped man, ready to fire if the man made a sudden move. I don't trust him, he thought.

"You're Joseph Kzarvyle, right? Who are you with?"

"Yeah, I'm with Soveiniesberg, they sent me here to 'gather information', like I know what they want me to get."
"I don't wanna kill anybody this month, so calm down."
he stood still.
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:35 am

With all this yelling between the 2, the creature that was somewhere in the building started walking towards the sound of the noise dragging its arm against the wall producing a scraping noise that echoed throughout the building. the faint footsteps got a little bit louder and louder as it get closed only stopping somewhere in the dark hallway while Artem and Joseph couldn't see it they could faintly hear its muffled rasping breathing. Besides its breathing, they could also hear the sound of clinks of small pieces of metal hitting each other from the thing.
HOS>HVO
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate
I sell cheap and affordable military Surplus

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

Times I hurt someone's feeling and got banned from their thread: 2

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:49 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:
State of Imperial Russia wrote:
Artem saw the man as he approached. His hazmat suit signified that either this guy was either extremely well-prepared, or was one of those who arrived via helicopter. He didn't care where he came from, rather what he would do. His hand remained firm on his revolver while the rest of him shook as he stood up. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and tried to remain calm and collected.

"My name's Artem Titov! Stay the fuck back or I'll put a hole in your head!"

He aimed his revolver and aimed it at the better-equipped man, ready to fire if the man made a sudden move. I don't trust him, he thought.

"You're Joseph Kzarvyle, right? Who are you with?"

"Yeah, I'm with Soveiniesberg, they sent me here to 'gather information', like I know what they want me to get."
"I don't wanna kill anybody this month, so calm down."
he stood still.


"Khorosho.'."

He lowered his revolver and holstered it. He'd calmed down now, no longer shaking. Perhaps being in the presence of a serviceman made him feel safer. After all, Kzarvyle knew what he was doing, or so Artem thought. At least I'm not alone, he thought. Despite being no longer alone, he didn't know if he could trust the soldier. Who's to say he wouldn't use him for his government's benefit? Who's to say that he wouldn't end up killing Artem anyways?

GreatOceania wrote:With all this yelling between the 2, the creature that was somewhere in the building started walking towards the sound of the noise dragging its arm against the wall producing a scraping noise that echoed throughout the building. the faint footsteps got a little bit louder and louder as it get closed only stopping somewhere in the dark hallway while Artem and Joseph couldn't see it they could faintly hear its muffled rasping breathing. Besides its breathing, they could also hear the sound of clinks of small pieces of metal hitting each other from the thing.


And, for the third time, that dreadful feeling washed over Artem. He glanced around rapidly before gripping his gun. He suddenly kicked over the trashcan and took off, cursing all the way. It could see him. But he couldn't see it. The man took the time to load his gun with spare bullets he had packed and watched the soldier from the distance. He swear he could've seen something in the corner of his eye. Something gnarly looking, passing behind one of the buildings. When he blinked, it was gone. Even as he looked around, it wasn't there.

Was it all his imagination? Anxiety?

He kept his pistol aimed at his temple. If he was going to die here, he was going out on his own terms.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:55 am

"It's fucking here, let me fucking blast it to bits."
he flicks the safety on his AKS-74U off and slowly advances a bit, looking for the creature.
"Artem, don't fucking kill yourself, you have a life ahead of you to do whatever you want."
Joseph seemed a bit stressed now, he was tense.
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:04 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:"It's fucking here, let me fucking blast it to bits."
he flicks the safety on his AKS-74U off and slowly advances a bit, looking for the creature.
"Artem, don't fucking kill yourself, you have a life ahead of you to do whatever you want."
Joseph seemed a bit stressed now, he was tense.


Artem slowly approached, now aiming in the direction that Joseph was. He kicked the trash can towards the noises, hoping that the fire would be able to draw whatever the abomination out. Was that the right choice? Why piss it off even further? Nonetheless, he reassured himself. Maybe he could kill it, whatever it was. And then he thought for a minute. It came in a flash of light, and it followed him. It wanted HIM dead.

He slowly walked backwards, glancing behind him. If it showed itself, he had two options. Run and most likely escape it, or fight and most likely die at its hands. Artem waited for Joseph to move closer. He'd die first if it decided to retaliate, but it'd offer Artem a chance to escape. But he'd be alone again, forced to deal with it by himself.

Whether or not it was the right choice, Artem decided to stay. He reassured himself, remembering of the time he had to deal with a large bear in Siberia. Then again, he had a hunting rifle then, but both posed a possibly life-ending threat. He remembered when he stared the beast down before taking the shot, sending it running.

Would the same apply to now? Would this creature also run once hurt? Only time could be certain.
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:09 am

Joseph stood frozen in fear.
"I should not have brought this rifle. W-What the FUCK do I do!?"
He was tense, and he was shaking a small amount.
He slowly took out his radio.
"R-Requesting close air support, Vlasanak-1, you there? I'm by the buildings." he says into his radio.
"Artem, we may have to run."
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:14 am

it seems that there is still a little bit of juice left in the generators as one of the still functional lights flickered on revealing a hallway full of corpses from unlucky victims and a what appears to be someone standing in the middle looking the other way from what they could gather before the lights went out was that the thing looked human however it clothing was torned and was in tatters on its left arm the bones are visible and wore a damaged helmet with holes in it the thing still wore its kevlar vest albeit it was damage with signs of small bullet holes in it.
Last edited by GreatOceania on Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOS>HVO
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate
I sell cheap and affordable military Surplus

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

Times I hurt someone's feeling and got banned from their thread: 2

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:24 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:Joseph stood frozen in fear.
"I should not have brought this rifle. W-What the FUCK do I do!?"
He was tense, and he was shaking a small amount.
He slowly took out his radio.
"R-Requesting close air support, Vlasanak-1, you there? I'm by the buildings." he says into his radio.
"Artem, we may have to run."


"You think?"

GreatOceania wrote:it seems that there is still a little bit of juice left in the generators as one of the still functional lights flickered on revealing a hallway full of corpses from unlucky victims and a what appears to be someone standing in the middle looking the other way from what they could gather before the lights went out was that the thing looked human however it clothing was torned and was in tatters on its left arm the bones are visible and wore a damaged helmet with holes in it the thing still wore its kevlar vest albeit it was damage with signs of small bullet holes in it.


"O, Bozhe. Fuck this bullshit. You want me? Come fucking get me, you prick!"

Artem readied his revolver and emptied the cylinder, barely doing anything to the beast. He locked eyes with it as the lights flickered. He reached for his hunting knife. His worn, dull hunting knife. It'd been used to cut the flesh of the largest of Siberia's wilderness before, and had been used for more than a decade. He tapped Joseph on the shoulder, before pointing behind him. His eyes no longer were filled with fear, but with hatred. It wanted HIM. Not Joseph.

"Give me your rifle. I'll handle this fucker. Go find help and, if I die, get your air force to burn this piece of shit to the ground."
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:33 am

The Mil Mi-17 from before arrived.
"Vlasnak-1 here, what do you need me to blow up?" the pilot said over the radio.
The helicopter had rocket pods on it somehow. Two S-8 rocket pods.

Joseph turned around.
"I am not giving you my prized possession."
"I'll fucking kill it."
He aims at the beast in the hallway, firing at it.

The helicopter fires some rockets now.

"ARTEM, LET'S GET THE FUCK OUTTA' HERE!"


OOC: edit, figured it out
Last edited by Soveiniesberg on Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
GreatOceania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby GreatOceania » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:41 am

OOC: I'll like to say that no airstrikes will be conducted as that breaks the military action rule

IC:
The creature takes the hit and turned around showing them its mummified face and damaged gas mask the only thing left of the mask is the lower half of the mask. The shots only resulted in the creature stumbling back and falling to the ground it tried to get up but was having a hard time doing it but once it got up from the dusty ground it spotted an old pipe on the ground it picked up with the good arm and inspected and looked at Joseph and started running towards him in attempt to kill him.
HOS>HVO
On my way to the Squidville Ethnostate
I sell cheap and affordable military Surplus

"Nation A has (whatever Tech) and will always be (whatever tech)" is the same as saying "A man who says No Homo will never be Homo" the latter being true

Times I hurt someone's feeling and got banned from their thread: 2

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:47 am

GreatOceania wrote:OOC: I'll like to say that no airstrikes will be conducted as that breaks the military action rule

IC:
The creature takes the hit and turned around showing them its mummified face and damaged gas mask the only thing left of the mask is the lower half of the mask. The shots only resulted in the creature stumbling back and falling to the ground it tried to get up but was having a hard time doing it but once it got up from the dusty ground it spotted an old pipe on the ground it picked up with the good arm and inspected and looked at Joseph and started running towards him in attempt to kill him.


Artem, in a sudden moment of heroism, charged into the side of the beast, knocking it down and causing it to drop its pipe. Kicking it while it was down, he grabbed the pipe and stood above it, bringing the pipe down into its mummified face. One, two, three, four. Once its face was a mess of blood and discoloured skin, he stared at it. He was perplexed by its form. It was vaguely human, but whatever humanity it had was gone for a long time. No emotion, only a desire to kill.

He backed up, waiting for it to get back up again. He loaded two more rounds into his revolver and aimed.

"Are you done yet, you fuck? Dolzhen li ya prodolzhat' i sdelat' eto yeshche nemnogo?"
Last edited by State of Imperial Russia on Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

User avatar
Soveiniesberg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:49 am

GreatOceania wrote:OOC: I'll like to say that no airstrikes will be conducted as that breaks the military action rule

IC:
The creature takes the hit and turned around showing them its mummified face and damaged gas mask the only thing left of the mask is the lower half of the mask. The shots only resulted in the creature stumbling back and falling to the ground it tried to get up but was having a hard time doing it but once it got up from the dusty ground it spotted an old pipe on the ground it picked up with the good arm and inspected and looked at Joseph and started running towards him in attempt to kill him.


OOC: can i do airdrops?
IC:
"Artem, Thanks I guess? You saved both of us."
"Now, do we explore this place or leave?"
Russo-Germanic city-state near the Ural mountains in Russia. Half anomalo-tech, half PMT.
a bit of info
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

los forodas sun vaccine
Mutating Memory
Jzarovich News at Noon | Soveinian Department of Transportation to spend fourteen million NSD on a new bus system for the entirety of Soveiniesberg | Leader of Soveinian Mafia seen in Tijuana making deals with Mexican Cartels last Friday | INDIANA INDIANA INDIANA-NEWS FEED SIGNAL INTERRUPTED

User avatar
State of Imperial Russia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 359
Founded: Apr 09, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby State of Imperial Russia » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:53 am

Soveiniesberg wrote:
GreatOceania wrote:OOC: I'll like to say that no airstrikes will be conducted as that breaks the military action rule

IC:
The creature takes the hit and turned around showing them its mummified face and damaged gas mask the only thing left of the mask is the lower half of the mask. The shots only resulted in the creature stumbling back and falling to the ground it tried to get up but was having a hard time doing it but once it got up from the dusty ground it spotted an old pipe on the ground it picked up with the good arm and inspected and looked at Joseph and started running towards him in attempt to kill him.


OOC: can i do airdrops?
IC:
"Artem, Thanks I guess? You saved both of us."
"Now, do we explore this place or leave?"


"It's not dead yet. It's still moving."

Artem continued to stare, wiping the blood from his hands. He pointed behind him, almost as if telling him to back up. It should be done this way.. He'd only feel safe once the creature was truly dead. Who's to say it wouldn't continue to follow them? Who's to say it wouldn't get stronger? Who's to say it didn't have friends? Lots of deformed, old friends. A pipe wouldn't be able to take all of them.

"I don't need it to charge at you again. Get back."
STATE OF IMPERIAL RUSSIA
Я понесу твой крест, цепи и печаль.
This has all you need to know.
NationStates statistics and policies are non-canon.
Embassies and consulates now open!

Belarus Good
Stand with Donetsk
Stand with Lugansk

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Janpia, Svadyetsk

Advertisement

Remove ads