NATION

PASSWORD

I accidentaly turned off mobile site permamently.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Venamskaya
Civilian

Founded: Jan 12, 2022
Ex-Nation

I accidentaly turned off mobile site permamently.

Postby Venamskaya » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:05 am

I accidentaly turned off mobile site permamently what should i do? How do i get it back to normal?
Last edited by Venamskaya on Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:31 pm

1. Go to m.nationstates.net.
2. Open the sidebar.
3. At the bottom, there should be an option like "Allow auto-redirect to mobile site in future". Click that.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Return to Technical