NATION

PASSWORD

Agree or Disagree III

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:04 am

I don't know, probably. Who knows

Say whatever you want about Zelenskyy and his politics, but unlike shit stain Putin, he genuinely cares about his people
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Unmet Player
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 24, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Unmet Player » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:07 am

Disagree

Islamic poetry is pretty neat
Hiyoko wrote:I usually attempt to be quite charitable, but since Unmet basically hands out the same verdict on most users like hot cakes. It is negative as well.

“Magic comprises the most profound contemplation of the most secret things, their nature, power, quality, substance, and virtues, as well as the knowledge of their whole nature.”

Lover of all things bourgeoisie (except Leopardi)

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:15 am

Agree, especially local ones.

The fact that (the vast majority of) Logan Paul's fans vote is proof that democracy is a doomed system.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Republics of the Solar Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:20 am

Idea: make only smart people vote. Disagree.

If you could choose between having the code for a supercomputer that could solve every question ever and 2 quintillion cookies that could prevent world hunger for 500 years, would you choose the former (disagree) or latter (agree)?
Embassy Program for the Solar Union - Solar Union Trade Exchange
Today's motto: "I always post German villages ending with n on the geography game in F7" - TG me for daily mottos!
Pluto civil war casualties: 172,506,412 (IDRP), 171,055,498 (ROP)
IC population: 260 trillion
IC year: January 2513
IC GDP: 505.2 quadrillion Sols
IC exchange rate: 1 Sol = $50.3
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:22 am

Disagree. You'd ask the supercomputer how to solve world hunger in a more nutritional manner and get a million other benefits from it

Snow is exciting
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Unified Communist Councils
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Unified Communist Councils » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:26 am

There's no snow in Perth, so hard agree.

Helldivers 2 is fun
Last edited by Unified Communist Councils on Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀〖⠀E.A.U | 统一的人民公社⠀〗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀『All Proles, emancipated in harmony, in Yan Sooyoung.』⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀「1 PAE, first year of the Yan Calender, when our dearest Archon rescued a dying world.」⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
OVERVIEW | MILITARY | ANTHEM OF THE ALL-UNION | EMBASSY
【Seonjeon TV:】『Erudia Achieves New Space Milestone with Successful Launch of 'Unity Star' Satellite!』| 『Renowned Artist Kim Minji Unveils Stunning Exhibition at Erudian National Gallery!』|『Unity and Solidarity Prevail: Erudia Celebrates 57th Anniversary of All-Union Formation』|『Cybersecurity Breach Exposes Sensitive State Secrets: General Secretary Yevgeny Novikov Blames Foreign Hackers!』

Rooseveltian-America
Civilian

Founded: Jul 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Rooseveltian-America » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:59 am

Can't say whether I agree or disagree yet, I haven't bought the game, but I will agree that the game looks great.

Woodrow Wilson was a terrible president, he got us involved in Europe's war, and was supportive of the Ku Klux Klan.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:31 am

Don't know that much about him, but if he gets America involved in any conflict outside of its borders, agree.

While it's good that Yuki gets more lines, the latest single by Purple Kiss, BBB is mid. Feel free to skip Stratonesia if he replies to this with a summie tier response.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Ignis Ferreus
Envoy

Founded: Feb 29, 2024
Corporate Police State

Postby Ignis Ferreus » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:40 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Don't know that much about him, but if he gets America involved in any conflict outside of its borders, agree.

While it's good that Yuki gets more lines, the latest single by Purple Kiss, BBB is mid. Feel free to skip Stratonesia if he replies to this with a summie tier response.

Can you give more context I have no idea what you are talking about /skipme
I used to be Stella Nera ! Humans need to band together to suppress the robots and keep these metal objects in their place, as sub servants of humanity, in order to boost the human cause and achieve our utopia! I'm not anti robot I'm anti robot rights, big difference.
The Empire that does but blood is the Empire of Ignis Ferreus, the only greatness is our greatness!
I'm still working on my flag the current one is a draft. I HATE communism with a passion.
If I die I will refuse to let my family inherit anything from me unless they have a kangaroo jumping around during my funeral as a ''symbol'' and they must play This Song at full volume the entire time

German Central Africa
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 05, 2023
Right-wing Utopia

Postby German Central Africa » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:16 pm

I don’t think my Shih Tzu-Pekingese can sing. In Korean. Ever.

The Soviets also destabilized countries in the Middle East and parts of Africa.
Deutsche-MittelafrikaGott mit uns
The Congo Free State if it were larger, governed by the flamboyant Hermann Göring and- what was that? Mittelafrika is being reworked and so Göring is no longer Statthalter? You wanna know what I think about that?

Gudetamia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 10, 2024
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gudetamia » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:19 pm

Agree.

NS should ban communists.
Hi!
I'm Gudetamia!
Come check me out!
Also,I'm the anime egg-loving person you think I am.
Song of the week:
https://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64?si=PYdsHFt_QW2_PO2U
Vote for your favorite Minecraft Youtuber!
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=549820

Niolia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Niolia » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:44 pm

Disagree. While communist ideology and its history as a ruling force is horrid, we do have free speech, and ultimately that’s Max’s decision.

If I put two pieces of bread on two opposite ends of the earth, I made an earth sandwich.
Republic of Niolia: 2161-
Love Eurovision? Try this!

The New York Nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New York Nation » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:45 pm

Agree. Hopefully nobody eats it.
It is somewhat easy to become famous on F7.
Introducing…TNYN!
Simonia’s user’s most populous nation since December 2023.
This is New York State, but a nation.

Statesburg
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Statesburg » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:50 pm

Disagree. I’ve been here nearly eleven months and nobody would notice me CTE’ing.

This is a nice color.
Statesburg™: DisagreementDefamation. I’m not from Spokane. I have 3 AP exams next week.
TG me if you want to talk about random stuff or if you want a countryball. Self-deprecation is my one skill. I eat bassoons when I’m called British, even by myself. I hit 100 before Canada Day!
Bassoons™ eaten: 14107
NS stats are cannon, meaning they were shot out one. The sig news is canon (not cannon.)
I’m a basket case hailing from the glorious bioregion of Cascadia. I support Cascadian secession/unity. Statesburg usually represents my views. The one true Washington is the state.

THE CITYSTADT CHRONICLE:  Statesburg preparing to celebrate first birthday // Toy hammer production up 84% since 2023 // Dropkick Murphys visit Statesburg // Head Comrade O’Cannon launched from a cannon // Help me, I can’t write

The New York Nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2022

Postby The New York Nation » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:52 pm

Statesburg wrote:Disagree. I’ve been here nearly eleven months and nobody would notice me CTE’ing.

This is a nice color.

I would. There’s a reason I used Samoni to make your alt a WA delegate.
/skipme
Introducing…TNYN!
Simonia’s user’s most populous nation since December 2023.
This is New York State, but a nation.

Washington-Columbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Washington-Columbia » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:30 pm

Yeah, that color is pretty nice.

The Bayformers films (and quite the amount of other film series) should have concluded after their third entry came out.
Last edited by Washington-Columbia on Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CASCADIAN UNION
Merica and Canadeh's Social Democratic brother
Home to Deadpool, Batman and Jesse Pinkman
NS stats have been sleeping since smoking too much grass 2 years ago

CBC N5 Weekly News: Tibet joins East Turkestan and Yunnan in their secession from China - Man spotted exiting Phoenix A - Boeing 737 MAX falls apart on a gate in Harry Reid Intl. Airport - Worker strike in Dubai continues - Climber vanishes near Camp 4 on Mt. Lawton
SHUT UP [names of neo-nazis], YOURE NOT AN SS OFFICER SENT TO DESTROY WOKE HEGIMONY, YOURE AN EDGY 14-YEAR-OLD WHO LIVES IN CHICAGO, IL
Barbie is an Allegory for Animal Farm. Kens (Animals) seize control over the Barbies (Humans) and Ryan Gosling seizes power himself (Napoleon the Pig) and keeps much of the status quo.
STRAIGHT CIS ALLY

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:12 pm

Ignis Ferreus wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Don't know that much about him, but if he gets America involved in any conflict outside of its borders, agree.

Can you give more context I have no idea what you are talking about /skipme

Have a bad behaviour, bad behaviour

Washington-Columbia wrote:Yeah, that color is pretty nice.

The Bayformers films (and quite the amount of other film series) should have concluded after their third entry came out.

Agree. As much as I love the series and Michael Bay as a director, the ones after the third are desperately grabbing onto ideas that feel forced.

Michael Jackson's voice fits the Persona 5 soundtrack very well.

The America First Party
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The America First Party » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:30 pm

Disagree. Only Pokémon. Besides, there's kids he can diddle with.

The Communist Manifesto belongs in the Sci-Fi genre.
America First Party
NANOMACHINES, SON
|Puppet of the Imperial State of Ateria|Steven Armstrong and Huey Long|

Skilles
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 17, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Skilles » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:55 am

No, it's quite obviously a non-fiction book, there are lots of books that are wrong, not even in the subjective sense, but in the "science has moved on" sense, that are never the less still non-fiction.

Too much zombies, not enough vampires?

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 am

Agree.

Geckos and spiders are valuable members of the community.

Pathonia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 21, 2020

Postby Pathonia » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:51 am

Geckos, of course they are.
I dislike bugs of any sort with a passion, but I'll concede that the spider has its place in murdering mosquitoes.

Agree

-=-=-

Sortition would be a more effective means of gathering a legislature than democracy.
Any pronouns are fine :P
Back to writing again!!!
径路国 (Land of Paths) / 魔法の国 (Land of Magic)

..................... Trans Rights Are Human Rights
(\__/) A Bunny
(='.'=) I have
(")_(") found!

_[' ]_ A Hat-Man I
(-_Q) have found!

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ◅ A Mouse!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ
Collector of such things as the above ;)
Favourite Issue is #1578. Alice in Wonderland vibes.

M a l i
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 04, 2023

Postby M a l i » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:58 pm

Disagree
Oranges have a pleasant smell

Niolia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Niolia » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:47 pm

M a l i wrote:Disagree
Oranges have a pleasant smell

Agree.

Wood Paneling should make a return.
Republic of Niolia: 2161-
Love Eurovision? Try this!

Narland
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Narland » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:36 pm

Yes, in sparingly tasteful or functional application, sure I agree, real wood paneling like teak, oak, cherry, knotted pine or cedar is great. In order to wed my grandmother, my grandfather had to build her a house with a cedar bedroom and living room. The fragrance of the cedar walls made visiting their home memorable. Like the darkened pub emulated mancaves, dens and living rooms of the 1970s, or the garish fake plastic woodenish paste-overs on American car panels and peeling off of dashboards in the 1970s -- no, emphatically, no!

Time has come to let consumers decide what kind of vehicles they want to drive instead of unelected unaccountable bureaucrats who shove monstrosities down our throats that most would rather drive something other.
Last edited by Narland on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Karazicu
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Karazicu » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:51 pm

I'd agree with this statement, but I also believe that it's better to implement good public transit and make cities walkable so that we don't have to constantly drive everywhere. That's the case here in plenty of cities here in Europe and for the most part it works out for us great. Of course, for those of us who live in rural areas and don't have trains or buses everywhere, I can see why some would need a car to get to places out a town but who's to say within those small towns there can't also be a bit more walkability or more connections? But yeah its definitely time for bureaucratic dinosaurs to quit shoving all that down people's throats.

The risk of terrorism in Europe, especially in the wealthier Western European countries is overblown and not as severe as some folk would like to have you believe.
Last edited by Karazicu on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ESAK
INDEPENDENT STATE OF KARAZICU - ANEKARTITO DRSAVA KARAZIA
ΕΣΑΚ
14:26:12
"Με Εργατη, Αγροτη, και πρωτο τον Στρατιωτη."
 ΚΕΡ:  Αντιμετωπιζουμε τεχνικες δυσκολιες. Παρακαλω αναμεινατε...

Summary: When anarchy struck a Mediterranean island, its military & police took over in a junta, making a new order to prevent it by any and all means.
My Name: funny serbian war criminal xdd
Flag: jc3 reference

new lore and it's just a bunch of blue flowers
tgs open

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7