NATION

PASSWORD

| Characters from your own worlds react to eachother |

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

| Characters from your own worlds react to eachother |

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:55 am

| Differing Perspectives |

What are YC's [ * 1 ] opinions on existing characters within your world?

Hello everybody! Hope your day is going well...
So, I've had this idea for a thread for a while now, sitting in my mind and after being inspired by certain comments from Wormfodder Delivery on one of my newest characters (which is still W.I.P currently mind you), I feel like I should make it, because I don't think the idea could be as good on a factbook as it is forumside...
However, that also got me to thinking; maybe others would like to be able to have the opportunity to do this as well, so I thought:

Hey, why not craft an open thread so people can partake in it, not only me?

So, what is the idea of this thread, you ask?
Simple! Like the "Your Leader's Opinion on AN's Leader - ♥ Mk. 14 ♥" thread over on Forum 7 in a way, except with a twist: Your characters aren't reacting to characters from other nations and users, but instead they are reacting to... Well, your own creations themselves! So basically, one of your characters ( For example, let's say Guard-Commander Ilu in this case ) posts an opinion about another one of your characters ( Let's say to continue the example, Knight-General Alcalph )... By the way, this can be for the same nation, or if you are feeling extra zesty you can have a character from one of your nations post an opinion on a character from another one of your created nations.

I'm going to answer two questions that you may ask in relevance to this thread:

[ 1: ] Why?

Well, I think this would prove really useful for those opportunities where you just want to provide more depth with your characters by offering different viewpoints of them, quoted directly from people that exist in the same world (for the most part) and might even know them personally... This would allow you another opportunity to breathe some life into your already written characters as well as your whole nation itself, as well as answer some questions from yourself, or others on "How do other people from the world see YC" ?
I'm sure you can see the uses of this existing :)

[ 2: ] Shouldn't this be on Forum 7?

Honestly, I'm not completely sure, but I feel like it would be better for this to be on F&NI, because here YOU are the one talking about your nation, YOU are the one trying to provide more insight into it's machinations and worldbuilding through forum posting... I know there's a similar thread called Quotes of People in Your Nation MK VII that is just people posting canon things separate from other people reacting to it, but personally I think it's more suited over here this thread, on a general basis generally asks for more, in many ways like other threads on F&NI...
So, that's why I think it's more appropriate to be over here.

Anyways, with all that out of the way, I welcome one and all to post here in relevance to the topic!

[ *1 ] = Your Character

Oh, and on another note, since this is a F&NI thread, I feel as if making a template for one and all to (potentially) use might be a good idea, just to help you out if you don't really know how to do a post, relatively speaking :)
But, in this instance using it is optional... If you have your own way of doing things, by all means go ahead! But if you want to use it or are clueless on how to begin, then it's there for you as well.

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][align=justify][size=90][i]‏‏‎ ‎[b]Character reacting:[/b] [url=Paste link to factbook/dispatch of character here]* insert name of character *[/url][/i][/size][/align][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][align=justify][size=90][i]‏‏‎ ‎[b]Recipient Character:[/b] [url=Paste link to factbook/dispatch of character here]* insert name of character *[/url][/i][/size][/align][hr][/hr]
[box][align=justify]" * insert body of text here * "[/align][/box]
Last edited by The Realm of Hyrule on Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
_____________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule_____________________________________
_____________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule_____________________________________

The Princessdom of Hyrule. A fanfiction based on the Legend of Zelda :: Twilight Princess that takes place half a decade after the conclusion of the game. A new caste of Hyruleans, no less the newly built army resent the old Guard and Princess-Sovereign Zelda for the surrender of the realm to the Twilight and the weakness of Hyrule from invasion...

Meanwhile, the Zora worry greatly about the militarization of Hyrule, and the Goron less so due to the Economic stranglehold of the Rupee of which they have as leverage.

________.QnA (In construction)__.______
__________.About the user__________

Never again shall Hyrule fall, and never again shall we sully the name of Hylia under our weakness!

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:54 am

‏‏‎ ‎Character reacting: Avavu, Regent of the Zora

‏‏‎ ‎Recipient Character: Ametu, Soldier of Hyrule

Regent of the Zora, Avavu
"I... Sourly miss Sister Ametu, and there are seldom few phrases of which I can utter of which may be more truthful than what has been aforementioned.

The younger sister of mine had decided it best for herself as to escape the clutches of the Zora's Domain a Decade and many a more year ago. Mother, Father and I had swiftly recognised this as of the beginning of the day of which came after the aforementioned relative and her leaving during the night beforehand. She had the courtesy as to leave a note as explanation, and it had broke myself... Said breaking did prove to be substantially silent to the point of which Mother and Father would not hear a word uttered from myself about the situation, though neither are dim... They realise that I may perhaps be one of the most torn from the actions of sister Ametu.
Her reasoning proved quite simple indeed, which proves almost... Humourous. After years attempting to find alternative ways as to excite herself; appreciating the quiet and solitude of the world and the machinations that it provides has never been in sister's ability... * sigh * That proves itself to be an understatement even then... I understand the sister of mine has an inherent hunger for excitement, for entertainment, for moving around and never wishing to be still unless it had meant sleep, to the point that I had found the almost obsessive search as unhealthy for sister Ametu... I... Do not know what I would have been able to do in taking steps as to resolve the personal situation, and what I had performed relating to said objective was too little, too late.

In all truthfulness, after even all of the time elapsed I do not doubt that the younger sister of my own has successfully escaped the clutches of death and continues to live onwards... However, that is not to say that she may not have suffered from a numerous count of injury... Of what I fear is simple; for though I believe sister Ametu to be alive, I am not as confident that I may ever see her face again... It leaves... A bitter taste within my own mouth.
I do not feel anger towards sister's choice, however... I understand the decision of which she had made, which though leaves myself torn at the thought that I may never have the pleasure of meeting with her once more, I can only wish with good confidence and without animosity that she has found her calling within life, that she finds ever more happiness in what travels she might be entertaining herself with than the time elapsed within the perhaps mundane calling of the Domain and the simplicity of which it pertains to.

Perhaps in the future, I may find an opportunity as to search for the long lost sister of mine which I had loved ever so dearly... However, I very much so understand that my duties for the Zora People, for Queen Rutela outweighs any personal commitment... The status quo shall continue."

The (future) Zora Regent and Guardswoman, Avavu in a brief monologue pertaining her feelings, thoughts, hopes, wishes and doubts for the sister of which she had yet to meet with since her leaving many years ago, months before the Twilight Crisis, the slaying of Queen Rutela and the death of Avavu and Ametu's mother and father...

The Princessdom of Hyrule. A fanfiction based on the Legend of Zelda :: Twilight Princess that takes place half a decade after the conclusion of the game. A new caste of Hyruleans, no less the newly built army resent the old Guard and Princess-Sovereign Zelda for the surrender of the realm to the Twilight and the weakness of Hyrule from invasion...

Meanwhile, the Zora worry greatly about the militarization of Hyrule, and the Goron less so due to the Economic stranglehold of the Rupee of which they have as leverage.

________.QnA (In construction)__.______
__________.About the user__________

Never again shall Hyrule fall, and never again shall we sully the name of Hylia under our weakness!

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:06 am

/bump

The Hyrulean Princessdom
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hyrulean Princessdom » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:41 am

/bumpi (Again)
Last edited by The Hyrulean Princessdom on Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
________________________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule________________________________________________

_______Knight-General Alcalph_______
__________(OOC) About me__________

Meanwhile, the Zora worry greatly about the militarization of Hyrule, the Goron less so due to the Economic stranglehold of the Rupee, and the monsters? Eeehh...

Pulsroth
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Pulsroth » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:39 pm

‏‏‎ ‎Character reacting: Supreme Minister Laura Hickling-Norder

‏‏‎ ‎Recipient Character: Grand Commissioner Lydia Belmondo

"Well well, the Belmondo clan persists even in the 23rd century, I see! Your ancestor Pierre certainly went far with his creations, not just in France. Not sure how adept your English language skills are in your era, but you are clearly a woman to be admired, given that you apparently raced Pierre's anti gravity vehicles for many years, and eventually became the leader of a huge intergalactic association. Perhaps it may be time for Pulsroth to invest in AG technology with a team of our own, given that the first race league is due to begin next year! In any case, it's been such a pleasure to finally speak with you, Lady Lydia!"
The greatest Asian meritocracy of the 2040's, run by NS's resident vaguely aristocratic English rose.

Visit my futuristic and Lovecraftian themed nations as well, why don't you? Wip3d Out, Esterhill

I'm newly married, so I'm well and truly blessed right now. And whoever else ends up reading this, may you live a blessed life too!

The Hyrulean Princessdom
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hyrulean Princessdom » Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 am

/bump

Return to Factbooks and National Information