NATION

PASSWORD

Emirate increases the death penalty (IC/TG to enter)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Emirate increases the death penalty (IC/TG to enter)

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:54 am

Following a series of decrees the following offences are now punishable by death:

Smuggling illicit opioids

Smuggling more than 12 units* of alcohol

acting as a spy for Denmark
(Unless wearing the uniform of the Danish military)


Acting as a hostis humanis generis

Attempted rape

Propaganda to weaken the troops

If a person of the book I.e. Jewish person or Christian defects to the side of the Greater Thamesholm Concilliar Republic
(The punishment was already available for Muslims who did so)


A person over the minimum age (for the death penalty) encouraging a felony by a person under the fifteen (this is to prevent Fagin style gangs)

And
Certain unspeakable crimes not dealt with by the current death penalty laws.


*a British measurement

Three new gallows have been built to increase capacity and three smugglers have been executed.
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:01 am

Two opioid smugglers from Afghanistan and an alcohol smuggler from Sagadam have been sentenced to death.

They do not appeal their sentences as they consider the chances of successful appeal an impossible hope.

They are lead to the public gallows in Ashgabat (the opioid smugglers) and Sagadam (the alcohol smuggler).

“La ilaha il Allah” they say before the respective executioners pull the lever.

The crowd in Ashgabat cheer as do the Turkmens in Sagadam but many of the Russians in Sagadam shout “Murder!” until these crowds are dispersed by police.
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
The New Puerto transitional republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Dec 25, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The New Puerto transitional republic » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:23 pm

Well this is awkward because my companies are selling illegal drugs made smuggled and all that stuff in the Galapagos and by Galapagosians
Alt of ZN for one of my two phones.
台湾是第一

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:28 pm

The New Puerto transitional republic wrote:Well this is awkward because my companies are selling illegal drugs made smuggled and all that stuff in the Galapagos and by Galapagosians

“It’s up to you how you run your country and up to us how we run ours. You only see the money, I suppose.
We don’t want to see home invasions, murders, robberies and car accidents.”
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
Greater Thamesholm Concilliar Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 68
Founded: Jan 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Thamesholm Concilliar Republic » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:37 pm

“The Greater Thamesholm Foreign Ministry condemns executions for the sale of a drug drink which, in moderation, is often a harmless source of merriment to the worker.”
News:
First legal polygynous wedding. Polyandrous wedding expected.

10 ways to die in paper tiger Westmonkwick.

Teachers to educate immigrants from capitalist countries in socialist thinking.

User avatar
Kerkland
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerkland » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:51 pm

In his latest televised sermon, Minister of Truth Malcom Dove mentioned the Turkmen Emirate's recent execution of three men convicted of smuggling as an example of the degeneracy which surrounds the Sacred Commonwealth:

"In lands where ignorance prevails and the light of the Lord is blocked out, the inevitable result is a collapse of social order. Without enlightenment, the soul withers inside. This is why the infidel turns to drugs and drink, because they seek to numb the pain of godlessness. That same godlessness leads to cruelties. In the Turkmen Emirate, which is a heathen regime far across the ocean, there was recently an execution. Three men were hanged for smuggling drugs and alcohol into the country. They did this because there was a desire for these things. Where did that desire come from? It comes from a people who have severed their connection to the Lord. And that is why we must always be vigilant against the infidel. Their ignorance does not merely afflict themselves. No, they will seek to take the pain they feel inside, the pain of separation from the Lord, and pour it out to others. But no matter how rabidly the dogs of Mohammed snarl, they shall never overcome us, for we are strengthened by the love of the Lord."

Two days later, two men were arrested in Port Joseph and accused of plotting the suicide bombing of a metropolitan train station. During the trial the state prosecutor announced that the two men had confessed to being recent converts to Islam, who had been proselytized and radicalized by agents of the Turkmen Emirate. The two men were sentenced to death by hanging, and Minister of Peace Sydney Fowler announced a new initiative to root out "Mohammedan infiltrators."
Got gold chains
Symbolic of my faith to the higher power

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:56 pm

Kerkland wrote:In his latest televised sermon, Minister of Truth Malcom Dove mentioned the Turkmen Emirate's recent execution of three men convicted of smuggling as an example of the degeneracy which surrounds the Sacred Commonwealth:

"In lands where ignorance prevails and the light of the Lord is blocked out, the inevitable result is a collapse of social order. Without enlightenment, the soul withers inside. This is why the infidel turns to drugs and drink, because they seek to numb the pain of godlessness. That same godlessness leads to cruelties. In the Turkmen Emirate, which is a heathen regime far across the ocean, there was recently an execution. Three men were hanged for smuggling drugs and alcohol into the country. They did this because there was a desire for these things. Where did that desire come from? It comes from a people who have severed their connection to the Lord. And that is why we must always be vigilant against the infidel. Their ignorance does not merely afflict themselves. No, they will seek to take the pain they feel inside, the pain of separation from the Lord, and pour it out to others. But no matter how rabidly the dogs of Mohammed snarl, they shall never overcome us, for we are strengthened by the love of the Lord."

Two days later, two men were arrested in Port Joseph and accused of plotting the suicide bombing of a metropolitan train station. During the trial the state prosecutor announced that the two men had confessed to being recent converts to Islam, who had been proselytized and radicalized by agents of the Turkmen Emirate. The two men were sentenced to death by hanging, and Minister of Peace Sydney Fowler announced a new initiative to root out "Mohammedan infiltrators."


IC:
the Turkmen Emirate asks for “proof that we are responsible. Which you will not be able to provide as we were not.”
They also point to statistics stating that even before alcohol was illegal, the majority did not drink, saying “we were Muslim then and are Muslim now.”

OOC: well we wouldn’t tell them to attack random civilians but he can still say that.
It’s just he’d be lying.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25064
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Image


The Free Kingdom of Allanea, of course, condemns the practice of the Turkmen Emirate for executing drug or alcohol smugglers. While we lack the policy tools to affect the Turkmen Emirate's internal policy, we reiterate that any persons facing persecution under such laws are welcome to seek refugee status in the Free Kingdom of Allanea. Moreover, we propose that the Turkmen Emirate deport any of its drug or alcohol criminals it is no longer interested in maintaining as citizens, to the Free Kingdom of Allanea, where they will be given a new opportunity in life and you will be free of what you perceive as a malevolent influence.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Kerkland
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerkland » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:07 pm

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:the Turkmen Emirate asks for “proof that we are responsible. Which you will not be able to provide as we were not.”
They also point to statistics stating that even before alcohol was illegal, the majority did not drink, saying “we were Muslim then and are Muslim now.”

In response to the Turkmen Emirate's demand for proof, the Kerkland Ministry of Peace, responsible for ensuring the internal security of the Sacred Commonwealth, published the signed confessions of the two condemned jihadi terrorists. The documents describe how pamphlets provided by the seditious Democratic Underground movement helped the men to connect to a Turkmen cleric via online communication. The cleric, praying on the men's weaknesses and insecurities, not only convinced them to secretly convert to Islam but also encouraged them to plan terror attacks against Christians in Kerkland.
Got gold chains
Symbolic of my faith to the higher power

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Kerkland wrote:
The Turkmen Emirate wrote:the Turkmen Emirate asks for “proof that we are responsible. Which you will not be able to provide as we were not.”
They also point to statistics stating that even before alcohol was illegal, the majority did not drink, saying “we were Muslim then and are Muslim now.”

In response to the Turkmen Emirate's demand for proof, the Kerkland Ministry of Peace, responsible for ensuring the internal security of the Sacred Commonwealth, published the signed confessions of the two condemned jihadi terrorists. The documents describe how pamphlets provided by the seditious Democratic Underground movement helped the men to connect to a Turkmen cleric via online communication. The cleric, praying on the men's weaknesses and insecurities, not only convinced them to secretly convert to Islam but also encouraged them to plan terror attacks against Christians in Kerkland.

IC: Turkmen authorities begin investigating this cleric. He is arrested for fraud after it emerges that he has no qualifications in Islamic scholarship besides being a Hafiz (knowing the Quran by rote), he is not a mufti despite his claims.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
Kerkland
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerkland » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:26 pm

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:Turkmen authorities begin investigating this cleric. He is arrested for fraud after it emerges that he has no qualifications in Islamic scholarship besides being a Hafiz (knowing the Quran by rote), he is not a mufti despite his claims.

On behalf of the Father of the nation, I hereby demand that the government of the Turkmen Emirate extradite this cleric to our Sacred Commonwealth, so that he might face trial and judgement for conspiring to incite terrorist attacks against our peace-loving and godly people. Refusing this demand will be seen as evidence that the Turkmen government is attempting to shield this terrorist from justice.

Signed,
Nathaniel Scudder
Speaker for the Father
Got gold chains
Symbolic of my faith to the higher power

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:17 am

Kerkland wrote:
The Turkmen Emirate wrote:Turkmen authorities begin investigating this cleric. He is arrested for fraud after it emerges that he has no qualifications in Islamic scholarship besides being a Hafiz (knowing the Quran by rote), he is not a mufti despite his claims.

On behalf of the Father of the nation, I hereby demand that the government of the Turkmen Emirate extradite this cleric to our Sacred Commonwealth, so that he might face trial and judgement for conspiring to incite terrorist attacks against our peace-loving and godly people. Refusing this demand will be seen as evidence that the Turkmen government is attempting to shield this terrorist from justice.

Signed,
Nathaniel Scudder
Speaker for the Father

“If convicted we will extradite him for sentencing. However, we will try him ourselves to ensure a fair process and that he’s actually guilty.”
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
The King Isle
Minister
 
Posts: 2980
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The King Isle » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:55 am

The Kingmen Government does not comment on this, however, they believe The Death Penalty should only be used for Major Crimes Like Murder. In The King Isle, the only crimes punishable by death are:
Murder
Infanticide
Violently attempting to overthrow the Government
Genocide
Crimes against Humanity
War crimes (depending on what crime)
Sentences In The King Isle are carried out via Hanging, Firing squad, lethal injection, and guillotine.
Long live The King Isle!
Also known as New King Isles/Eswaka. Proud Founder of Braveheart

a Scottish lad

User avatar
Kerkland
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerkland » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:55 am

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:“If convicted we will extradite him for sentencing. However, we will try him ourselves to ensure a fair process and that he’s actually guilty.”

Radio and television news in Kerkland broadcasted the following statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, regarding "the Turkish crisis:"

"Speaker for the Father Nathaniel Scudder today condemned the cowardly decision of the Turkmen Emirate to refuse Kerkland's just and righteous demand for the immediate extradition of a cleric who conspired to launch a campaign of terror attacks against Kerkish citizens. The Muslim holy man used the dark web of the internet to seduce several young men into becoming jihadist suicide bombers. While the plot was thankfully foiled, due to the vigilance of the Ministry of Peace, the Islamic dictatorship which shelters him has sheltered him from justice.

"Speaker Scudder told our reporters,
'We obviously did not expect the Turks to comply with our demand that this terrorist mastermind face trial here in Kerkland. They will attempt to shield him from justice, by holding a sham trial in their corrupt courts, and declaring him innocent. This is because the Turkmen Emirate itself not only approves of his heinous actions, but in fact directly ordered them. Now they have been caught, and so they are engaged in a sloppy coverup.'

"After the news was released that the cleric would not be extradited, Hutaree militiamen detained a Muslim immigrant on the streets of Port Joseph. The man, who violently resisted arrest and had to be physically restrained, was taken into custody on suspicion of being an agent of the Turkish emirs. Minister of Peace Sydney Fowler announced that his security forces would conduct an intensive investigation, to ensure that the Emirate's poison of jihadism has not corrupted the Muslim community of Kerkland."
Last edited by Kerkland on Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got gold chains
Symbolic of my faith to the higher power

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:21 pm

The King Isle wrote:The Kingmen Government does not comment on this, however, they believe The Death Penalty should only be used for Major Crimes Like Murder. In The King Isle, the only crimes punishable by death are:
Murder
Infanticide
Violently attempting to overthrow the Government
Genocide
Crimes against Humanity
War crimes (depending on what crime)
Sentences In The King Isle are carried out via Hanging, Firing squad, lethal injection, and guillotine.

“People who are drunk or on drugs might murder people (including infants) or recklessly kill others by driving whilst intoxicated.
To protect the lives of innocent people, we deter the traffickers,
who are more organised and calculated than the addicts, so we can reduce the numbers of innocent casualties of the drug problem.”
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 999
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:19 pm

Henna-Kassel commends this, "Criminals ought to pay the price for their actions."
OOC: I'm a puppet of The King Isle
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 999
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Henna-Kassel wrote:Henna-Kassel commends this, "Criminals ought to pay the price for their actions."
OOC: I'm a puppet of The King Isle

We would also like To point out that Henna-Kassel also has The Death Penalty
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:27 pm

Henna-Kassel wrote:Henna-Kassel commends this, "Criminals ought to pay the price for their actions."
OOC: I'm a puppet of The King Isle

“Thank you for these kind words. The opioid problem has gone down by 3.5% and the alcohol problem has halved (gone down by more in fact, 50.55%) since the introduction of these laws.
Maybe the smugglers are going to The King Isle or opening bars in Thamesholm LOL.”

In addition, the Turkmen Emirate has decided to deport habitual drug users and drinkers, radical feminists and male homosexuals to Allanea.

We would also like To point out that Henna-Kassel also has The Death Penalty

“Based!”
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
Kerkland
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerkland » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 pm

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:In addition, the Turkmen Emirate has decided to deport habitual drug users and drinkers, radical feminists and male homosexuals to Allanea.

The Commonwealth of Kerkland would like to officially repeat our demand that the cleric responsible for inciting attempted terror attacks against Kerkish citizens be immediately extradited to face trial and judgement in our nation, if the Turkmen Emirate is already going to be deporting all sorts of other degenerates and criminals.
Got gold chains
Symbolic of my faith to the higher power

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:24 pm

Kerkland wrote:
The Turkmen Emirate wrote:In addition, the Turkmen Emirate has decided to deport habitual drug users and drinkers, radical feminists and male homosexuals to Allanea.

The Commonwealth of Kerkland would like to officially repeat our demand that the cleric responsible for inciting attempted terror attacks against Kerkish citizens be immediately extradited to face trial and judgement in our nation, if the Turkmen Emirate is already going to be deporting all sorts of other degenerates and criminals.

“The other criminals are deported following conviction.”
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
Kerkland
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Nov 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerkland » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:53 pm

The Turkmen Emirate wrote:“The other criminals are deported following conviction.”

The Father of the Nation demands that an exception be made. If the Turkmen Emirate will not comply with our request, it will be taken as evidence of a larger cover-up, and the Commonwealth of Kerkland will hold the Turkmen government responsible for abetting terror plots against us.
Got gold chains
Symbolic of my faith to the higher power

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25064
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:15 pm

Image


The Free Kingdom of Allanea shall accept all persons the Turkmen Emirate sees fit to deport to us, and provide them with the necessary assistance. We thank you for your consideration of our request, and your choice to show kindness and generosity in this matter.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:14 am

Death penalty is expanded again to be included as a punishment for the following crimes:
Acting as a hostis humanis generis

Attempted rape

Propaganda to weaken the troops

If a person of the book I.e. Jewish person or Christian defects to the side of the Greater Thamesholm Concilliar Republic
(The punishment was already available for Muslims who did so)
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.

User avatar
The Turkmen Emirate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 660
Founded: Dec 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Turkmen Emirate » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:57 am

Due to the ability to utilise this in propaganda later the Turkmen Emirate has also imposed the death penalty for:
A person over the minimum age (for the death penalty) encouraging a felony by a person under the fifteen (this is to prevent Fagin style gangs)
And
Certain unspeakable crimes not dealt with by the current death penalty laws.
Last edited by The Turkmen Emirate on Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Muslim
Debating the existence of God with anyone be like:
https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4
News:
war with Northumbria ended.
100 soldiers, over 50 police personnel, Queen Alicia and royal butler Ahmed Turkmen die.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bistritza, Common Territories, Graag Brom, Markistan

Advertisement

Remove ads