NATION

PASSWORD

The Czechoslovakian Civil War(OOC/CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Czechoslovakian Civil War(OOC/CLOSED)

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:21 am

After a terrible defeat in the war, with the army weakened and unmotivated, with a discontent so widespread that not even the Leader could stop.

Thanks to the high war reparations that Czechoslovakia was forced to pay, the government removed the limit of 9 working hours in factories to recover expenses, this caused a surge in the popularity of the Czechoslovakian Democratic Party and the former Czechoslovakian Communist Party, which promised more workers' rights.

This worried the parties in parliament, which after meeting and agreeing, decided to ban the Czechoslovakian Democratic Party and arrest its leaders.

Unfortunately this has not improved the situation, indeed it has worsened it, with many strikes organized by the Communists and Democrats, which the government was forced to repress, further increasing discontent, to the point of causing two different armed uprisings, respectively by the Communists and of the Democrats.

Currently Czechoslovakia is divided into three factions facing each other in the Civil War:

-The Authoritarian Democracy of Czechoslovakia, are the remnants of the old government, they control Moravia, western Slovakia and the city of Prague, here is some information about them:
Full name: The Authoritarian Democracy of Czechoslovakia.
Leaders: the Leader, Vítězslav Červeňák.
Number of Armed Forces: 900,000 infantry units plus 2000 Czechoslovakian air force fighters.
Parties: Christian Authoritarian Party (in government), Conservative Party, Nationalist Party, Federalist Party.
Capital (if available): Prague.

-The Federal Republic of Czechia and Slovakia, the state constituted by the Democrats, of anti-communist but also anti-democratic authoritarian positions, currently control the eastern part of Slovakia, here is the information about them:
Full Name: Federal Republic of Czechia and Slovakia.
Leaders: President Pavel Jeřábek, Prime Minister Jan Pytlík.
Number of Armed Forces: 300,000 infantry units and an unknown number of agents dealing with the guerrilla.
Parties: Czechoslovakian Democratic Party, Czechoslovakian Liberal Party (recently re-founded).
Capital (if available): not known, but they claim Prague.

-The Socialist Republic of Czechoslovakia, constituted by the Communists, hate both the Democrats and the old government, are expropriating the main industries in the area they control, which is Bohemia (with the exception of the City of Prague), here is the information:
Full name: Union of Socialist Republics of Czechia and Slovakia.
Leaders: Secretary General Jan Lechner, President Květoslava Řezníková.
Number of Armed Forces: 500,000 infantry units and enjoy the support of a part of the workers in the Czechoslovakian factories, who are willing to tamper with the weapons of enemy soldiers.
Parties: Czechoslovakian Communist Party, Czechoslovakian Trade Unionist Party.
Capital (if available): Karlovy Vary, but claim Prague.

All factions are calling for international support to win the civil war.

OOC: This is an OOC entry and talk thread.
The Thread IC will be created shortly.
Interested countries must fill in the following form:
Code: Select all
Official country name:

Faction supported:

Why support the aforementioned Faction?

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):

Other help sent:

Possible notes:
Last edited by Grande Germania on Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Erloane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 717
Founded: Apr 03, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Erloane » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:27 am

Official country name: The Republic of Erloane

Faction supported: The Authoritarian Democracy of Czechoslovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction? ?

IAAC Member.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):

100 000 Erloane Army soldiers.

Other help sent: Financial aid.

Possible notes: If the current government vows to become more democratic, the Republic of Erloane shall assist it´s ally.
Last edited by Erloane on Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allies: The Arctic, Arpasia
Enemies: Nationalist Northumbia, Texkentuck

Founder of the now defunct IAAC and ACI. GCN member.

User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 999
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 am

Official country name: The Fascist Empire Of Henna-Kassel

Faction supported:
Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
They are the closest to being Fascist

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
55,000

Other help sent:
Money, Aircraft
Possible notes:
We will aid them because they are the rightful government
Supreme Leader:, Martin Cook
This nation does NOT reflect my Real Life views

News:Occupation by The GCE occurs

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:30 am

Erloane wrote:Official country name: The Republic of Erloane

Faction supported: None for now.

Why support the aforementioned Faction? ? N/A

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): None for now.

Other help sent:

Possible notes: If the current government vows to become more democratic, the Republic of Erloane shall assist it´s ally.

Accepted!
Henna-Kassel wrote:Official country name: The Fascist Empire Of Henna-Kassel

Faction supported:
Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
They are the closest to being Fascist

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
55,000

Other help sent:
Money, Aircraft
Possible notes:
We will aid them because they are the rightful government

Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
The King Isle
Minister
 
Posts: 2992
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The King Isle » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:36 am

Official country name:
The United Republic of The King Isle
Faction supported:
Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
IAAC ally

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
35,000

Other help sent:
Aircraft
Food
Water

Possible notes:
We are here to gain ties with Czechoslovakia
Long live The King Isle!
Also known as New King Isles/Eswaka. Proud Founder of Braveheart

a Scottish lad

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:39 am

The King Isle wrote:Official country name:
The United Republic of The King Isle
Faction supported:
Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
IAAC ally

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
35,000

Other help sent:
Aircraft
Food
Water

Possible notes:
We are here to gain ties with Czechoslovakia

Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Burgundy Russia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Burgundy Russia » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:46 am

Official country name: Russian SFSR

Faction supported:
The Socialist Republic of Czechoslovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
First, they are our comrades.
Secondly, you are our neighbors. Czechoslovakia borders on our Ukraine and our puppets, Romania and Poland.

So, this is a great opportunity to establish a friendly regime in this country and get a useful ally.
Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 100.000

Other help sent: A bunch of various useful items transported across the Ukrainian-Slovak border, some air forces, some non-nuclear missiles, anything else from the arsenal of Russia, Ukraine, Poland or Romania

Possible notes: 1. We start in Slovakia, for obvious reasons.
2. We are bigger than NS stats say. 29 million is population of the Moskowian district, not of the entire country
Last edited by Burgundy Russia on Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strange socialist Russia

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:49 am

Burgundy Russia wrote:Official country name: Russian SFSR

Faction supported:
The Socialist Republic of Czechoslovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
First, they are our comrades.
Secondly, you are our neighbors. Czechoslovakia borders on our Ukraine and our puppets, Romania and Poland.

So, this is a great opportunity to establish a friendly regime in this country and get a useful ally.
Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 100.000

Other help sent: A bunch of various useful items transported across the Ukrainian-Slovak border, some air forces, some non-nuclear missiles, anything else from the arsenal of Russia, Ukraine, Poland or Romania

Possible notes: 1. We start in Slovakia, for obvious reasons.
2. We are bigger than NS stats say

Accepted !!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:18 am

A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Janpia
Minister
 
Posts: 3304
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:49 am

Official country name: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States

Faction supported:
Czechoslovakian Communist Party, and the Czechoslovakian Trade Unionist Party

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
Spread communism

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
None as of yet. Will lend some depending on the situation

Other help sent:
Arms and aid

Possible notes:
If accepted, then my response on IC thread will stay and still work

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:06 am

Janpia wrote:Official country name: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States

Faction supported:
Czechoslovakian Communist Party, and the Czechoslovakian Trade Unionist Party

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
Spread communism

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
None as of yet. Will lend some depending on the situation

Other help sent:
Arms and aid

Possible notes:
If accepted, then my response on IC thread will stay and still work

Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Nitrana
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Nitrana » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:57 am

Official country name: the Holy Archduchy of Nitrana

Faction supported: Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction? A former IAAC ally, we hope that the government democratizes itself.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 50,000

Other help sent: Humanitarian Aid (via Nitranan Red Cross)

Possible notes: we wish for a rather peaceful outcome between the Democrats and the government. We do think that the government allows democratic parties to participate in elections.
Taiwan is a country, Tianmen protests DID happen, and the Chinese government is a dictatorship. Deal with it.
An alt world STRONK Slovakia where the duchy of Nitra (bet you never heard about dat one!) never fell, adopted Christianity and defended it. It also established as a regional superpower. It controls the lands of Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. The Hungarians also never were a major culture!
I like countryballs. Also, does anyone know HOI4? I play dat gaem. Yes, I am a Slovak nationalist.
I do use NS stats, but not every one of them. (Monogamy? DATS HERECY!)
Member state of WTO, ACI and UF
ЗупинітьПутіна

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:59 am

Nitrana wrote:Official country name: the Holy Archduchy of Nitrana

Faction supported: Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction? A former IAAC ally, we hope that the government democratizes itself.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 50,000

Other help sent: Humanitarian Aid (via Nitranan Red Cross)

Possible notes: we wish for a rather peaceful outcome between the Democrats and the government. We do think that the government allows democratic parties to participate in elections.

Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Polozeduck
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Polozeduck » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:02 pm

Official country name: Commune of Polozeduck

Faction supported: The Socialist Republic of Czechoslovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
1. Socialist solidarity
2. The ability to test your troops in the conditions of Czech cities, and not at home.
3. If the Reds win, we will have a great trading partner, and international trade is extremely important for our economy

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 10.000

Other help sent: Money, a little amount of high-tech weapons, advice from our scientists

Possible notes: These 10,000 are part of our guard. They are armed with the latest equipment, good at engineering, electronic warfare, and urban combat. However, they never trained in forests, fields and other landscapes slightly modified by humans.
+ we have some space forces
Last edited by Polozeduck on Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Large futuristic socialist city state

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:10 pm

Polozeduck wrote:Official country name: Commune of Polozeduck

Faction supported: The Socialist Republic of Czechoslovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
1. Socialist solidarity
2. The ability to test your troops in the conditions of Czech cities, and not at home.
3. If the Reds win, we will have a great trading partner, and international trade is extremely important for our economy

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 10.000

Other help sent: Money, a little amount of high-tech weapons, advice from our scientists

Possible notes: These 10,000 are part of our guard. They are armed with the latest equipment, good at engineering, electronic warfare, and urban combat. However, they never trained in forests, fields and other landscapes slightly modified by humans.
+ we have some space forces

Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Decreta
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Decreta » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:35 pm

Official country name: The People's Republic of Decreta

Faction supported: communists

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
1. Communist solidarity
2. We want to test our new terrestrial troops

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 10000

Other help sent: Money, advice and the pleasant feeling of being supported by extraterrestrial civilization

Possible notes:
1. All our "soldiers" are bots of different specialties. Among them are reconnaissance machines, androids, tanks with brains, ect.
2. Our 10.000 are part of Russian 100.000
Last edited by Decreta on Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Newborn socialist planet
A strange republic, which lives in a cold fictional planet of the Solal system

Presidental Republic.
Occupies the fictional terrestrial planet of the same name.
Semi-totalitarian Semi-democratic regime.
Fanatical Materialism.
Planned Economy.
FanaticModerate Authoritarianism.
Militarism
Industrialism
Techno-optimist

User avatar
Lodhs beard
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lodhs beard » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Official country name: Free Democratic Republic of Lodhs Beard

Faction supported: Authoritarian democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction? Closeky matching ideologies combined with an anti-communist agenda and interventionist Loddhist government

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 100,000 soldiers of the Loddhist guard

Other help sent: Financial and humanitarian aid

Possible notes: The Loddhist government's primary aim is not necessarily to win the war quickly, but to destroy as many communists, and gain as much experience in battle, as possible.
Loddhus Regem est. Rex Deum Est

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:22 pm

Decreta wrote:Official country name: The People's Republic of Decreta

Faction supported: communists

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
1. Communist solidarity
2. We want to test our new terrestrial troops

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 10000

Other help sent: Money, advice and the pleasant feeling of being supported by extraterrestrial civilization

Possible notes:
1. All our "soldiers" are bots of different specialties. Among them are reconnaissance machines, androids, tanks with brains, ect.
2. Our 10.000 are part of Russian 100.000

accepted but with suspicion of godmoding.
Lodhs beard wrote:Official country name: Free Democratic Republic of Lodhs Beard

Faction supported: Authoritarian democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction? Closeky matching ideologies combined with an anti-communist agenda and interventionist Loddhist government

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 100,000 soldiers of the Loddhist guard

Other help sent: Financial and humanitarian aid

Possible notes: The Loddhist government's primary aim is not necessarily to win the war quickly, but to destroy as many communists, and gain as much experience in battle, as possible.
accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
Yaak
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 489
Founded: Sep 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Yaak » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Official country name: The Confederacy of Yaak

Faction supported: Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction? To help the government.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 30000 soldiers.

Other help sent: None.

Possible notes: If the authoritarian democracy will not be free, we will favor the Federal Republic.
Taiwan is a country, Tiananmen Square Protests happened, and free Tibet.

Ukraine is not Russia, and it will never be.

Russia and China cutting Ukraine and Taiwan like a cake.

User avatar
Hintuwan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 197
Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Hintuwan » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:35 pm

Official country name: Commonwealth of Hintuwan

Faction supported: Auth-Dems

Why support the aforementioned Faction? We would like to assist the government in rooting out the rebels.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): c. 7,500 soldiers (5 BCTs)

Other help sent: N/A

Possible notes: N/A
18 May 2022 8:47 AM | ✉ HBS-PEC Now Playing - Baruray President Bulalacao opens door to refugees fleeing the 2nd Hidrandian Civil War  Hintuwan CPI fell to 8.7% in April 2022  25 kg of cocaine seized in Tasikrong drug bust   ⛈ 79°F Haijing | ☁ 80°F Macapulao | ⛈ 78°F Turarong

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:55 pm

Yaak wrote:Official country name: The Confederacy of Yaak

Faction supported: Authoritarian Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction? To help the government.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 30000 soldiers.

Other help sent: None.

Possible notes: If the authoritarian democracy will not be free, we will favor the Federal Republic.

Accepted!
Hintuwan wrote:Official country name: Commonwealth of Hintuwan

Faction supported: Auth-Dems

Why support the aforementioned Faction? We would like to assist the government in rooting out the rebels.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): c. 7,500 soldiers (5 BCTs)

Other help sent: N/A

Possible notes: N/A
Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
British Canadian
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Dec 22, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Reinforcements

Postby British Canadian » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:44 am

Official country name:The CM Of British Canadian

Faction supported:Auth-Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
1.H.M Queen Elizabeth tell it
2.To Crush the communist
3.And destroy the android robot nation
Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
We sended an 100,000 manpower
45.000 was an special force
Called:The android slayer
An special force that deal with android easly armed with M16 Or M4A1 And flashbang or Grenade
The other manpower was an normal soldier
Armed with:
M16
Glock 16(Secondary)
Flashbang

Other help sent:
16 Tanks
3 Fighter jets
2 Bomber


Possible notes:More reinforcements will come in future and also reinforcements will not deployed we still discussing about the plan(We will join the war possibly 1-2 hour after this post)
Last edited by British Canadian on Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rule Britannia!
The sun never sets on British Empire!

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:17 am

British Canadian wrote:Official country name:The CM Of British Canadian

Faction supported:Auth-Democracy

Why support the aforementioned Faction?
1.H.M Queen Elizabeth tell it
2.To Crush the communist
3.And destroy the android robot nation
Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers):
We sended an 100,000 manpower
45.000 was an special force
Called:The android slayer
An special force that deal with android easly armed with M16 Or M4A1 And flashbang or Grenade
The other manpower was an normal soldier
Armed with:
M16
Glock 16(Secondary)
Flashbang

Other help sent:
16 Tanks
3 Fighter jets
2 Bomber


Possible notes:More reinforcements will come in future and also reinforcements will not deployed we still discussing about the plan(We will join the war possibly 1-2 hour after this post)

Acepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1125
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:42 am

Official country name: The democratic republic of Nytoa

Faction supported: The Federal Republic of Czechia and Slovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction? To stop communism and dictatorships.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 80,000 soldiers 125 tanks 75 fighters 44 bombers.

Other help sent: 80 billion dollars.

Possible notes:
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Grande Germania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1255
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Germania » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:49 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Official country name: The democratic republic of Nytoa

Faction supported: The Federal Republic of Czechia and Slovakia

Why support the aforementioned Faction? To stop communism and dictatorships.

Forces sent (no nuclear weapons and maximum 100,000 soldiers): 80,000 soldiers 125 tanks 75 fighters 44 bombers.

Other help sent: 80 billion dollars.

Possible notes:

Accepted!
A Monarchy Generated by the Union of Czechoslovakia and Hungary, very conservative.

Long live the Visegrad Empire!

Co-founder of the Anti-communist International

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alfordshire, Biladu Al Rafidayn, Comrade Commisar, Fenvaria Republic, Grand New Columbia, Grande Germania, Laka Strolistandiler, New Zoigai, Raskana, Reich of the New World Order, Southeast Marajarbia, Wallowis

Advertisement

Remove ads