NATION

PASSWORD

Catsfernian International Demi-Human Adoption Program

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Catsfernian International Demi-Human Adoption Program

Postby Catsfern » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:05 pm

The Catsfernian is seeking out qualified adoptive parents for various demi-humans in order to promote demi-human adoption programs both domestically and abroad. Politically connected families are being specifically sought out in order to aid in gaining the program publicity and legitimacy. currently we are setting a limit of one child per adoptive couple. These children are the result of lab experimentation and the embryos were reused from an illegal genetic lab. thus using advanced vat technology the children will be artificially matured to the age of one year old for adoptive purposes.

Demi-humans available for adoption include lamia, cyclopes, harpies, scylla, and canids. Each type of Demi-human requires unique care requirements and sometime specialty equipment, so adoptive parents will receive raising and care guides based on the verity of demi human they adopt. below will be some basic info for each of the demi-human species for those intrested.
the most noteworthy non human feature of the lamia is the large snake like tail that makes up the lower half of it's body, but other non human features include secondary translucent eyelids, a long forked tongue, long sharp canines, and a second stomach located in the upper portion of the tail. The tail of an infant lamia can be three to five feet in length and even at a young age can be quite strong, therefor its recommended that families teach them to be careful with their tails from a young age. Lamia will also require adequately sized furniture such as beds and showers. Interested families should make sure they have large amenities available. Lamia also have quite an apatite needing to eat about two and a half times that of a normal human to maintain proper health. currently only female lamia are available for adoption.

Cyclopes are just like a normal human in every way except for the head, which instead of featuring two eyes features one eye in the center of the head, and an enlarged forehead to make room for the eye. Due to being mostly like a typical human not many special accommodations need to be made, however one thing to remember is that due to only having one eye cyclopes can lack depth perception which can cause them to frequently bump into things. The level at which a cyclopes lacks depth perception varies greatly though so vision tests should be undertaken for the child and a guide can provided if need be. Male and female cyclopes are both available for adoption.

A harpies' non human features includes wing like appendages in the place of arms, bird like legs ending in talons, and a cloaca in place of typical human genitalia. A harpies arms are not useful for being used as manipulating appendages, but their legs are. both leg ends in a five pointed foot that functions as a sort of half taloned claw half hand appendage that can be used to grasp items and has complex enough motor function to use tools. The arms are instead like bird wings and feature feathers which do molt annually. Due to having to essentially use their legs as arms many pieces of specialty equipment are needed for the proper raising of a harpy including a wall mounted shower brush, a bidet on any toilet, or when they reach driving age specially designed cars. Their talons can also grw quite sharp and need to be dulled weekly. only female harpies are currently avalibe for adoption

Scylla can be uniquely difficult to raise and care for. in place of legs a scylla has eight octopus like tentacles which spread out four to a side. these tentacles must be kept moist and dry out after about two to three hours of being non submerged. specially designed seats and beds are available the keep the tentacles in water while the upper half remains dry. easy to dry hardwood and tile floors are recommended for raising a scylla. One thing to note about a scyllas tentacles is they they can group together into two groups of four forming leg like structures useful for on ground locomotion. Svllas enjoy spending much of their time in water, so in indoor salt water pool is recommended for possible adoptive families. Only female scylla are currently available for adoption

Canids or dog people are probably the most human like demi-human available for adoption. Their only non human features are long floppy dog like ears and a long fluffy dog like tail both covered in soft hair. that being said they are typically quite energetic especially in their younger years and therefor should not be adopted if you cant handle that. Both male and female canids are available for adoption.

Those interested in adoption should list their Name, marital status, number of children already in their care, annual income, species of demi human their interested in adopting, and any other details they feel are relevant.

Bigpipstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:19 am

Hello i heard that you run an adoption programe. I wanted to say that i am interested. My name is Freddie McKenzie, i am a animal rancher who is unofficialy married. We live in lamqum commune on Fequm colony. I want to adopt a canid, gender doesn't matter. We do not have any children in our care.

You run an adoption program yes? My name is Tomo Lux and i work as a farmer. We live in lamqum commune on Fequm colony. We do not have any children in our care. I am unofficialy married and would like to adopt a male canid.

Good day. My name is Lan Pitts, i work as a professional sculptor and i am unofficialy married. I would apreciate being able to adopt a male canid. We do not have any children in our care. We live in lamqum commune on Fequm colony. May the spirits be with you.

My name is Choulo Cagala. Mining minerals for my community is my passion and occupation. We live in lamqum commune on Fequm colony. We do not have any children in our care. I am officialy married and want to adopt a canid.

Good day my name Blade Gypsy and i am a pegasus. I work as a full time farmer who is unofficialy married. We live in lamqum commune on Fequm colony. We do not have any children in our care. I would love to adopt a canid.

Hello my is Honeycomb Forrest and i am a pegasus. I work as a full time professional cook who is unofficialy married. We do not have any children in our care. We live in lamqum commune on Fequm colony. I want to adopt a canid.
Bigpipstan is a fantasy nation in My little pony universe. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a moneyless economy. Mysanthrope nation. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. canon population is 2,520,001,002. Our TF storefront

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:01 pm

Hello there Freddie McKenzie. It gives me pleasure to announce your application has been accepted. If gender doesn't matter I'm sure a Canid girl would be just fine. S.T.O.R.K. Agents will arrive in a month or two along with your new daughter.

Great to hear! Everything seems to be in order, or S.T.O.R.K. agents should be there in a month or two with your new son.

Believe it on not we have a good few other applicants from the lamqum commune. and just like theirs yours has been approved. S.T.O.R.K. agents should be there within two months with your new son.

Good to hear. since you didn't specify a gender I'm assuming you don't particularly care, so you now have a new canid daughter inbound. S.T.O.R.K. Agents should be there in about a month or two with them.

Hello there, your application has been accepted and a canid boy is ready for you. S.T.O.R.K. agents will be there in no longer than two months along with your new son.

your application has been accepted just like the rest from the lamqum commune, id suggest you all network together to allow the kids some contact with each other. That aside though S.T.O.R.K agents will be there in a month or two with a new canid daughter for you.

Return to Global Economics and Trade