NATION

PASSWORD

Medal of the Sultan Calph to Tupeia1-Daimos

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Medal of the Sultan Calph to Tupeia1-Daimos

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:39 pm

The Sultan Caliph of the Balkans, given the excellent relationships and mutually profitful busniess that we have been conducting with slave trade, and the enormous benefits and personal satisfacion that this has represented to both leaders and their royal families, Qadir I, the Sultan Caliph of the Balkans, has decided to award to the leader of the THEOCRACY of TUPEIA1 and his royal family, His Excellence the Great Apostate Daimos, the PURE GOLD with DIAMONDS MEDAL of the Sultan Caliph for special services given to my caliphate and to me and my royal family concretely.

The ceremony will be given at an underground stadium and celebration ground inside a massive bunker in the Palace of My Pleasures and the Garden of Happyness in Al Qadir Abad, and its guests will be able to enjoy everything we have to offer.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:01 pm

Airport

At one of the main airports of Theocracy Tupeia there was a huge confusion as slaves loaded the luggage of the great apostates of the daimo and the royal family.

Hurry up, load all luggage !!! shouted the great apostate as he boarded the plane where the rest of his family and the royal family were waiting for the plane to take off.

Entering the plane and following his place, the daimos smiled at another award he had received and the growing reputation of theocracy.

Ten minutes later everything was loaded and the plane headed for its destination. The plane is mostly quiet because most passengers sleep on comfortable loungers.
Last edited by Tupeia1 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:01 pm

The Daimos arrives to the Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans where the Sultan Caliph is already waiting for him with his two favorite slaves, Rosalía Yamilah and Maryam Bianchi. Two sculptural black girls of little more than twenty years of age. The Sultan Caliph, being 82 years old and very fat, with an extremely long black and red beard and dressed with a tunic made of gold and embroidered with diamonds, smiles and enjoys his power. He, an old, fat, and sexist man, can have any female he wants, whether they like it or not, just due to his position of power. He loves power and he does not hide it.

On the contrary, he boasts about it. His word is law. His wishes are orders.

When the Daimos goes out of the plain they shake hands and invites him and his royal family to sit in two separated limousines, males and females, which start the route till the Palace of My Pleasures-Garden of Happyness.

-As you see, says the Caliph-the only motor vehicles here are ours, you will also find no computers, no internet, no videogames, or any technology, no music of any kind, we want to live like in the time of the prophet, exactly as he did. However, there are exceptions for the head of state and those who he pleases. Also, as you see-keeps saying while they pass around a village in which all of its inhabitants, including a heavily pregnant female kneel and kowtow to me- my subjects FEAR me because I rule them by the will of ALLAH, and I do represent him in this country.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:57 am

The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:The Daimos arrives to the Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans where the Sultan Caliph is already waiting for him with his two favorite slaves, Rosalía Yamilah and Maryam Bianchi. Two sculptural black girls of little more than twenty years of age. The Sultan Caliph, being 82 years old and very fat, with an extremely long black and red beard and dressed with a tunic made of gold and embroidered with diamonds, smiles and enjoys his power. He, an old, fat, and sexist man, can have any female he wants, whether they like it or not, just due to his position of power. He loves power and he does not hide it.

When the Daimos goes out of the plain they shake hands and invites him and his royal family to sit in two separated limousines, males and females, which start the route till the Palace of My Pleasures-Garden of Happyness.

-As you see, says the Caliph-the only motor vehicles here are ours, you will also find no computers, no internet, no videogames, or any technology, no music of any kind, we want to live like in the time of the prophet, exactly as he did. However, there are exceptions for the head of state and those who he pleases. Also, as you see-keeps saying while they pass around a village in which all of its inhabitants, including a heavily pregnant female kneel and kowtow to me- my subjects FEAR me because I rule them by the will of ALLAH, and I do represent him in this country.

Real power means the ability to kill billions of people in one order. I am glad that you understand that abuse of power is the only real power. Daimos smiled and said "The Great Apostate is my title similar to the Pope or the Grand Mufti and Daimos is my holy name but my real name is Heiner Von Hardenberg".

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:59 am

President Alvin Ashleigh arrives.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:22 am

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:President Alvin Ashleigh arrives.

The Sultan Caliph welcomes Ashleigh and asks to him, wondering, why he doesn't want him to intervene in Copenhaguen, and if he can do anything for solving the situation.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:36 am

Tupeia1 wrote:
The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:The Daimos arrives to the Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans where the Sultan Caliph is already waiting for him with his two favorite slaves, Rosalía Yamilah and Maryam Bianchi. Two sculptural black girls of little more than twenty years of age. The Sultan Caliph, being 82 years old and very fat, with an extremely long black and red beard and dressed with a tunic made of gold and embroidered with diamonds, smiles and enjoys his power. He, an old, fat, and sexist man, can have any female he wants, whether they like it or not, just due to his position of power. He loves power and he does not hide it.

Real power means the ability to kill billions of people in one order. I am glad that you understand that abuse of power is the only real power. Daimos smiled and said "The Great Apostate is my title similar to the Pope or the Grand Mufti and Daimos is my holy name but my real name is Heiner Von Hardenberg".

Indeed I do understand it and I enjoy it, so much, almost all democratic countries are corrupt, and all this opposition to slavery gets on my nerves. See, we do not have employment problems, and we have no problems of people not doing wanting certain jobs because we just put the slaves to do it-says the Sultan Caliph while his two slaves, both Rosalía Yamilah and Maryam Bianchi, lovingly kiss his neck and playfully biting his ears

By the way, in my palace, guest men and women can't be in the same rooms, so you will get your own room alone, and a slave will be with you during your whole stay here, for anything you please (wink, wink)-says the Sultan Caliph.

So tell me, how are things in your nation? What's happening right now over there?

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:18 am

The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:
Tupeia1 wrote:Real power means the ability to kill billions of people in one order. I am glad that you understand that abuse of power is the only real power. Daimos smiled and said "The Great Apostate is my title similar to the Pope or the Grand Mufti and Daimos is my holy name but my real name is Heiner Von Hardenberg".

Indeed I do understand it and I enjoy it, so much, almost all democratic countries are corrupt, and all this opposition to slavery gets on my nerves. See, we do not have employment problems, and we have no problems of people not doing wanting certain jobs because we just put the slaves to do it-says the Sultan Caliph while his two slaves, both Rosalía Yamilah and Maryam Bianchi, lovingly kiss his neck and playfully biting his ears

By the way, in my palace, guest men and women can't be in the same rooms, so you will get your own room alone, and a slave will be with you during your whole stay here, for anything you please (wink, wink)-says the Sultan Caliph.

So tell me, how are things in your nation? What's happening right now over there?

"Our people are calm at the moment. Our pockets are full with several billion dollars more than last year. Apart from a few trade agreements and sporting events, not much has been happening here lately. The only significant thing to come will be our invasion of Zilmondanai ".

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:04 am

Tupeia1 wrote:

"Our people are calm at the moment. Our pockets are full with several billion dollars more than last year. Apart from a few trade agreements and sporting events, not much has been happening here lately. The only significant thing to come will be our invasion of Zilmondanai ".

Sounds interesting-says the caliph, which invasion? May I join you in invading that place? Then they finally arrive at the Palace of my pleasures and the Garden of Happyness and two field slaves wait for them holding palanquins, where both rulers sit and are carried to their rooms.

Mosarat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mosarat » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:06 am

OOC: Do we need to sign up first?

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Tupeia1 wrote:"Our people are calm at the moment. Our pockets are full with several billion dollars more than last year. Apart from a few trade agreements and sporting events, not much has been happening here lately. The only significant thing to come will be our invasion of Zilmondanai ".

Sounds interesting-says the caliph, which invasion? May I join you in invading that place? Then they finally arrive at the Palace of my pleasures and the Garden of Happyness and two field slaves wait for them holding palanquins, where both rulers sit and are carried to their rooms.

"Zilmondanai is an archipelago of islands all united in one government. The archipelago has about 16 million inhabitants. A beautiful place to live and visit. Unfortunately, they refused access to their country to our companies because of our practice, they even told us we were barbarians. Feel free to participate in the invasion, but know that the invasion will not be easy due to strong storms in the area".

Mosarat wrote:OOC: Do we need to sign up first?

OOC:Ask the Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans for permission to participate.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:36 am

No.

Mosarat
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mosarat » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:31 am

No.

OOC: Okay good

Gamal the son of the Sultan arrives.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:13 am

Mosarat wrote:
The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans wrote:No.

All of the invited people are carried in palanquins by slaves to the stadium-like bunker where the ceremony is to be done.

Mosarat
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mosarat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:45 pm

Mosarat wrote:

All of the invited people are carried in palanquins by slaves to the stadium-like bunker where the ceremony is to be done.

“I object to this.” He says. “I do not wish to be carried by slaves, I have two functional legs and I will walk to the bunker.” He added.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:15 am

Mosarat wrote:

“I object to this.” He says. “I do not wish to be carried by slaves, I have two functional legs and I will walk to the bunker.” He added.

Ok-says the Sultan Caliph, and to the slaves he says-p*ss off!

They enter the bunker and the Sultan Caliph puts the medal on Daimos's neck and tells him to do a speech.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:39 am

Mosarat wrote:

They enter the bunker and the Sultan Caliph puts the medal on Daimos's neck and tells him to do a speech.

* Daimos takes the microphone *
"I am not a public speaker, but this ceremony is an exception. Thank you, Sultan and your country, for the warm welcome and this ceremony. Thank you once again for everything and I hope that from this ceremony our relations will be even better and our countries will to experience even greater prosperity after us. "I want to thank you for the medal, so I offer you the medal that Tupeia gives to his greatest allies * He takes a special gold medal from a small purse *
"Do you accept this medal," * offers it to the Sultan *.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:46 am

Tupeia1 wrote:

* Daimos takes the microphone *
"I am not a public speaker, but this ceremony is an exception. Thank you, Sultan and your country, for the warm welcome and this ceremony. Thank you once again for everything and I hope that from this ceremony our relations will be even better and our countries will to experience even greater prosperity after us. "I want to thank you for the medal, so I offer you the medal that Tupeia gives to his greatest allies * He takes a special gold medal from a small purse *

-By Allah! Says the Sultan Caliph, I did not expect that but it is very kind of you to think about it so yes, I accept it-puts the medal on his neck.

After that, women are sent to another, smaller place inside the bunker so they keep separated from males during the party, and after that, the sultan claps his hands and at least 100 very young (18 years old) female slaves of all races and ethnicities start an arouding dance for the Sultan Caliph and the Daimos.

-Which one do you wish? says the Sultan Caliph with a smile (you can describe her).

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:28 am

Tupeia1 wrote:* Daimos takes the microphone *

-By Allah! Says the Sultan Caliph, I did not expect that but it is very kind of you to think about it so yes, I accept it-puts the medal on his neck.

After that, women are sent to another, smaller place inside the bunker so they keep separated from males during the party, and after that, the sultan claps his hands and at least 100 very young (18 years old) female slaves of all races and ethnicities start an arouding dance for the Sultan Caliph and the Daimos.

-Which one do you wish? says the Sultan Caliph with a smile (you can describe her).

"I want the one with the purple eyes and the white hair," he says with a small smile and points to the one he chose.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:20 am

Tupeia1 wrote:

"I want the one with the purple eyes and the white hair," he says with a small smile and points to the one he chose.

-NAJWA! And the young Ukranian looks at the Sultan Caliph with lots of fear while stopping to dance.

-Yes, my lord? Asks with a very shy voice the slave girl.

-Go with the Daimos to the bath zone and prepare a bubble bath in the jacuzzi with aphrodisiac salts, and do anything he asks you to do, as he wants and when he wants-says the Sultan Caliph, and adds-Oh! Remember that condoms are forbidden, remind that to him.

-Yes, my lord, yes, my owner, yes, my Sultan Caliph-says Najwa (she had a christian name before but when she became enslaved I changed her name to a muslim one)-says the slave.

-If I have any single complain, if you do not do what it is expected of you, if he finds the smallest little thing that bothers her about you, you will be severely punished.-says the Sultan Caliph. The young slave does not reply to that, but only submissively lowers her head.

When the Sultan Caliph was going to go into his rooms with both Rosalía Yamilah and Maryam Bianchi, his two favourite slaves, a man from his service tells him that his most recently acquired wife, Raafid, a stunning ebony beauty which is 18 years old, has entered into labour and is due to give birth, so the Sultan Caliph says that he should be informed when the birth happens, that now he has to tend with all the invited people to the party, but instead he goes to his personal room with his two favourite slaves.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:46 am

After bathing and putting on new clothes, Daimos tells his men to put all their belongings on the plane because it's time to leave.

Daimos goes to a nearby servant and tells him to tell the sultan that since the ceremony is over, it is time for the tupeia delegation to go home.
He also tells the servant to thank the sultan for everything and that the plane will leave in 30 minutes and that he will be at the airport if he wants to say goodbye for the last time.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:26 am

Tupeia1 wrote:After bathing and putting on new clothes, Daimos tells his men to put all their belongings on the plane because it's time to leave.

Daimos goes to a nearby servant and tells him to tell the sultan that since the ceremony is over, it is time for the tupeia delegation to go home.
He also tells the servant to thank the sultan for everything and that the plane will leave in 30 minutes and that he will be at the airport if he wants to say goodbye for the last time.

Did my slave Najwa pleased you?-says the Sultan Caliph.

He goes to the airport after spending some time with his two favourite slaves.

Tupeia1
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia1 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:45 am

Tupeia1 wrote:After bathing and putting on new clothes, Daimos tells his men to put all their belongings on the plane because it's time to leave.

"She met all my expectations." * Smiles wickedly *

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:16 am

Tupeia1 wrote:

"She met all my expectations." * Smiles wickedly *

Glad to hear. She will also be glad of not being punished-says the Sultan Caliph.

Then, Daimos boards his plane.

Mosarat
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mosarat » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:19 am

“I cannot believe what I am hearing.” Gamal said. “Sultan Caliph of the Balkans I ask you in the name of the most gracious and in the name of all Muslims to let these people go.” He declared.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates