NATION

PASSWORD

Thneedville

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Founded: Apr 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Thneedville

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:47 am

Thneedville is an up-and-coming prosperous region. Although we pack a punch far above our weight, so to speak, there is very little international awareness of our corner of the NS world, and as the only resident of Thneedville I have taken it upon myself to open an embassy here in the Gameplay forum. The people of Thneedville also invite any interested parties to join us in Thneedville.
Republic of Northumbria
Bede kinnie — Catgirl appreciator

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,
which comes across as House of Cards by the writers of Mr. Bean."

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 27, 2022 4:48 am

I am now WA Delegate of Thneedville. We have a password, which to obtain you must (a) prove your knowledge of The Lorax or (b) get an invitation from me.
Republic of Northumbria

"The amazing thing is that Tony Blair being shot in the head after running a barricade for inexplicable reasons is one of the most plausible episodes in this RP,

Wayneactia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wayneactia » Fri May 27, 2022 3:08 pm

Nationalist Northumbria wrote:I am now WA Delegate of Thneedville. We have a password, which to obtain you must (a) prove your knowledge of The Lorax or (b) get an invitation from me.

Seeing as how you are the founder, you didn't need to be the delegate to impose a password.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Fri May 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Nationalist Northumbria wrote:I am now WA Delegate of Thneedville. We have a password, which to obtain you must (a) prove your knowledge of The Lorax or (b) get an invitation from me.

Seeing as how you are the founder, you didn't need to be the delegate to impose a password.

Having imposed a password without the delegacy before, I am perfectly aware of that. It's a separate event.
Republic of Northumbria

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:04 pm

Thneedville no longer has a password.
Republic of Northumbria

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Archinstinct » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:32 pm

Meanwhile, in Thneedville...

My posts are generally "ooc".
Stand with Ukraine. If you see Russian Propaganda on social media, report it. Donate if you can to help Ukraine's refugees and it's defense. Lobby your government to send Ukraine weapons.
RIP 'Fight for Ukraine' Discord - nuked by putin simps 4/18/2022.
Deblar wrote:If even Switzerland is opposing your imperialist invasion, you know you've fucked up

Nationalist Northumbria
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Northumbria » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:34 pm

Archinstinct wrote:Meanwhile, in Thneedville...

(Image)

Didn't laugh.
Republic of Northumbria

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay