NATION

PASSWORD

Why I Care

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Why I Care

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:14 am

Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment? I will not speak for anyone else, but I will give you my personal explanations:

First of all, I grew up very poor in areas where I was a minority. This gave me both good and bad experiences. On one hand, I have met many different kinds of people and learned much from them and much from my interactions from them. I made friends and formed relationships. On the other hand, I had to fight many times because everyone wants to check the White boy. I have had the living shit beat out of me a good few times. I have been mocked for my skin color and I have been robbed twice. Eventually, I joined a black and Hispanic gang in middle school. As I got older, I came to realize all of my closest relationships were with people of my own race. They were easiest to relate and connect to. It's just natural chemistry. Being a young man with quite a bit of a vigorous spirit, I went to jail a couple times. Inmates self-segregate. If you are White, you will take the most abuse and you will be checked the most. Of course you can develop relationships with any race, but it's easiest and most natural with your own. Nobody forces you to segregate; it just comes naturally and is consensual and mutual by the vast majority. My point is people are all different and I choose to accept them for their differences. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and that is nothing for anyone of any color to be ashamed of.

The music, films, literature and general culture that has resonated with me the most has been predominantly European in creation, followed by East Asian. All my girlfriends have been Eura babes. I haven't had the chance of having a boyfriend, yet, but I dream of a cute Euro boy to hold hands with before I have a family with a lucky girl. Eurocentrism to me is a combination of aesthetics and more importantly, chemistry. When people say things like "White Supremacism", I immediately know they are speaking from a place of ignorance and bigotry. My goal is to show people that not everyone who has such as myself feelings is a villainous caricature. The problem with this society is that most aren't willing to listen to each other, and more importantly, make the attempt at understanding even if you disagree. Yes, I want to fight the stigma against us. It matters to me because it's my White ass at stake and the people I care about. There's a lot of bad reputation that is warranted, but the bad is constantly maximized and the good is buried by many bad actors who are as prevalent as they are malevolent. "White Nationalism" has no future. Pan-Euro solidarity built on uplifting ourselves into a positive community does, however. Life experience has taught me that some people will always hate you, but the best revenge is to live the best possible life you can and to share it with others. That is the future I want.

Your thoughts?

User avatar
Free Domelec Gorjicartlan island
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 50
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Free Domelec Gorjicartlan island » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:19 am

About that thing about high school I'm like "Dang I've never been treated like that." The thing is I'm Asian and people around me are disciplined but man is it worse to be in a European school i wonder how bad it actually is
A kinda communist nation with post modern tech

User avatar
-Astoria-
Minister
 
Posts: 2735
Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria- » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:33 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment?

Press X to doubt.
Republic of Astoria | Gwernaith Asdair | Šenvat Astoir
 25 Nov 2021 
 ✉ TV1 News | ▶ ⬤──────── Listen (01:00) | Headlines: Education ministry & unions reach agreement over traineeships • $1.5b earmarked for solar energy • Tram converted into submarine | Weather: Liskerry ⛅ 12° • Altas ⛅ 13° • Esterpine ☀ 17° • Naltgybal ☁ 16° • Ceirtryn ☂ 9° • Bynscel ⛅ 14° • Lyteel ☁ 12° | Traffic: Car catches fire on HR-03 northbound 

IC: Anthem (lyrics) • EmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: ⅐ Hep'virateCCL's VP • Hmm artist7 civ • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES


User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:34 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment? I will not speak for anyone else, but I will give you my personal explanations:

First of all, I grew up very poor in areas where I was a minority. This gave me both good and bad experiences. On one hand, I have met many different kinds of people and learned much from them and much from my interactions from them. I made friends and formed relationships. On the other hand, I had to fight many times because everyone wants to check the White boy. I have had the living shit beat out of me a good few times. I have been mocked for my skin color and I have been robbed twice. Eventually, I joined a black and Hispanic gang in middle school. As I got older, I came to realize all of my closest relationships were with people of my own race. They were easiest to relate and connect to. It's just natural chemistry. Being a young man with quite a bit of a vigorous spirit, I went to jail a couple times. Inmates self-segregate. If you are White, you will take the most abuse and you will be checked the most. Of course you can develop relationships with any race, but it's easiest and most natural with your own. Nobody forces you to segregate; it just comes naturally and is consensual and mutual by the vast majority. My point is people are all different and I choose to accept them for their differences. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and that is nothing for anyone of any color to be ashamed of.

The music, films, literature and general culture that has resonated with me the most has been predominantly European in creation, followed by East Asian. All my girlfriends have been Eura babes. I haven't had the chance of having a boyfriend, yet, but I dream of a cute Euro boy to hold hands with before I have a family with a lucky girl. Eurocentrism to me is a combination of aesthetics and more importantly, chemistry. When people say things like "White Supremacism", I immediately know they are speaking from a place of ignorance and bigotry. My goal is to show people that not everyone who has such as myself feelings is a villainous caricature. The problem with this society is that most aren't willing to listen to each other, and more importantly, make the attempt at understanding even if you disagree. Yes, I want to fight the stigma against us. It matters to me because it's my White ass at stake and the people I care about. There's a lot of bad reputation that is warranted, but the bad is constantly maximized and the good is buried by many bad actors who are as prevalent as they are malevolent. "White Nationalism" has no future. Pan-Euro solidarity built on uplifting ourselves into a positive community does, however. Life experience has taught me that some people will always hate you, but the best revenge is to live the best possible life you can and to share it with others. That is the future I want.

Your thoughts?

So, your the one who thinks that European is a race. Now you differentiate Hispanics and Whites?
Is your point that you want to create a European ethnostate?
Also why are you acting as if whites are oppressed. I myself am white and I live in an immigrant neighbourhood in London. I don't have any bad things happening to me.
Your acting like one of those dumb White genocide people. They keep saying that immigrants are killing whites.
The USA is also not European.
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑2.9%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓23.1% (Socialism Bill 2021)
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑19.9%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn says that they might institute the Habsburg monarch as a constitutional monarch on 29th September.

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e

User avatar
The Second JELLIAN Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Oct 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Second JELLIAN Republic » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 am

You operate on the premise that people are different based on race.
That premise is wrong.

Yes in some cases you have culture that has a relation to race. But that is because of racism. A spiral of segregation, not because certain races are “culturally attuned”.
“Race” as you call it, is auctally about skin color. I say that because you talk about some “euro” race. When in fact, Europe has many different races. The only thing in common with your “euro” race is that the skin color is white-ish.
That’s it.
Europe is home to many, many, different cultures.
You claim to accept different cultures, and different races, but only if they are white ish ?
That’s some serious contradiction..
In reality, skin color has no more meaning than eye color, or average toenail length.
(Race itself really being a not-so shared lineage).

The only real difference between people is culture and values.
Those are things that we are not born with and that we can change.
And you have already stated that you are open to other cultures and values.

We are different.
But we are all, equally different.
“Race”, or “skin color” have nothing to do with it.
We are all created equal.
White supremacy is a real thing.
(Yeah sure so is black supremacy, but it’s like 5 vs 300,000 instances of it, white supremacy is much, much more prevalent)
There are people that go around, chant with flames and say “you will not replace us”.
There is a lot of racism, but the vast majority is against anyone who is not white.

If you are white, and experience racism, it is no better or worse than if you experience racism as any other skin color, so call it out as such.
But don’t assume that white supremacy is fake, or that the “real” racism is against white people. That’s just lunacy.

We are all different, equally.
We are all created equal.
Last edited by The Second JELLIAN Republic on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
“Why..”, (Chaotic good), “Debate, don’t argue”, American.
“I know one thing, I know nothing”
This is not my first account.

User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:38 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment? I will not speak for anyone else, but I will give you my personal explanations:

First of all, I grew up very poor in areas where I was a minority. This gave me both good and bad experiences. On one hand, I have met many different kinds of people and learned much from them and much from my interactions from them. I made friends and formed relationships. On the other hand, I had to fight many times because everyone wants to check the White boy. I have had the living shit beat out of me a good few times. I have been mocked for my skin color and I have been robbed twice. Eventually, I joined a black and Hispanic gang in middle school. As I got older, I came to realize all of my closest relationships were with people of my own race. They were easiest to relate and connect to. It's just natural chemistry. Being a young man with quite a bit of a vigorous spirit, I went to jail a couple times. Inmates self-segregate. If you are White, you will take the most abuse and you will be checked the most. Of course you can develop relationships with any race, but it's easiest and most natural with your own. Nobody forces you to segregate; it just comes naturally and is consensual and mutual by the vast majority. My point is people are all different and I choose to accept them for their differences. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and that is nothing for anyone of any color to be ashamed of.

The music, films, literature and general culture that has resonated with me the most has been predominantly European in creation, followed by East Asian. All my girlfriends have been Eura babes. I haven't had the chance of having a boyfriend, yet, but I dream of a cute Euro boy to hold hands with before I have a family with a lucky girl. Eurocentrism to me is a combination of aesthetics and more importantly, chemistry. When people say things like "White Supremacism", I immediately know they are speaking from a place of ignorance and bigotry. My goal is to show people that not everyone who has such as myself feelings is a villainous caricature. The problem with this society is that most aren't willing to listen to each other, and more importantly, make the attempt at understanding even if you disagree. Yes, I want to fight the stigma against us. It matters to me because it's my White ass at stake and the people I care about. There's a lot of bad reputation that is warranted, but the bad is constantly maximized and the good is buried by many bad actors who are as prevalent as they are malevolent. "White Nationalism" has no future. Pan-Euro solidarity built on uplifting ourselves into a positive community does, however. Life experience has taught me that some people will always hate you, but the best revenge is to live the best possible life you can and to share it with others. That is the future I want.

Your thoughts?

You say you don't support white supremacism, yet you talk about how whites are a minority and need one big ethnostate
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑2.9%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓23.1% (Socialism Bill 2021)
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑19.9%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn says that they might institute the Habsburg monarch as a constitutional monarch on 29th September.

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e

User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:41 am

The Second JELLIAN Republic wrote:You operate on the premise that people are different based on race.
That premise is wrong.

Yes in some cases you have culture that has a relation to race. But that is because of racism. A spiral of segregation, not because certain races are “culturally attuned”.
“Race” as you call it, is auctally about skin color. I say that because you talk about some “euro” race. When in fact, Europe has many different races. The only thing in common with your “euro” race is that the skin color is white-ish.
That’s it.
Europe is home to many, many, different cultures.
You claim to accept different cultures, and different races, but only if they are white ish ?
That’s some serious contradiction..
In reality, skin color has no more meaning than eye color, or average toenail length.
(Race itself really being a not-so shared lineage).

The only real difference between people is culture and values.
Those are things that we are not born with and that we can change.
And you have already stated that you are open to other cultures and values.

We are different.
But we are all, equally different.
“Race”, or “skin color” have nothing to do with it.
We are all created equal.
White supremacy is a real thing.
(Yeah sure so is black supremacy, but it’s like 5 vs 300,000 instances of it, white supremacy is much, much more prevalent)
There are people that go around, chant with flames and say “you will not replace us”.
There is a lot of racism, but the vast majority is against anyone who is not white.

If you are white, and experience racism, it is no better or worse than if you experience racism as any other skin color, so deal with it as such.
But don’t assume that white supremacy is fake, or that the “real” racism is against white people. That’s just lunacy.

We are all created equal.

Something ironic is that OP said all countries in Europe are part of the European race, and yet he differentiates whites and hispanics (spanish ancestry). OP also seems to forget that he's calling for a white ethnostate but also says "im not a white supremacist".
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑2.9%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓23.1% (Socialism Bill 2021)
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑19.9%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn says that they might institute the Habsburg monarch as a constitutional monarch on 29th September.

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:44 am

-Astoria- wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment?

Press X to doubt.


Literally name a more socially stigmatized "ideology".

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:53 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment? I will not speak for anyone else, but I will give you my personal explanations:

First of all, I grew up very poor in areas where I was a minority. This gave me both good and bad experiences. On one hand, I have met many different kinds of people and learned much from them and much from my interactions from them. I made friends and formed relationships. On the other hand, I had to fight many times because everyone wants to check the White boy. I have had the living shit beat out of me a good few times. I have been mocked for my skin color and I have been robbed twice. Eventually, I joined a black and Hispanic gang in middle school. As I got older, I came to realize all of my closest relationships were with people of my own race. They were easiest to relate and connect to. It's just natural chemistry. Being a young man with quite a bit of a vigorous spirit, I went to jail a couple times. Inmates self-segregate. If you are White, you will take the most abuse and you will be checked the most. Of course you can develop relationships with any race, but it's easiest and most natural with your own. Nobody forces you to segregate; it just comes naturally and is consensual and mutual by the vast majority. My point is people are all different and I choose to accept them for their differences. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and that is nothing for anyone of any color to be ashamed of.

The music, films, literature and general culture that has resonated with me the most has been predominantly European in creation, followed by East Asian. All my girlfriends have been Eura babes. I haven't had the chance of having a boyfriend, yet, but I dream of a cute Euro boy to hold hands with before I have a family with a lucky girl. Eurocentrism to me is a combination of aesthetics and more importantly, chemistry. When people say things like "White Supremacism", I immediately know they are speaking from a place of ignorance and bigotry. My goal is to show people that not everyone who has such as myself feelings is a villainous caricature. The problem with this society is that most aren't willing to listen to each other, and more importantly, make the attempt at understanding even if you disagree. Yes, I want to fight the stigma against us. It matters to me because it's my White ass at stake and the people I care about. There's a lot of bad reputation that is warranted, but the bad is constantly maximized and the good is buried by many bad actors who are as prevalent as they are malevolent. "White Nationalism" has no future. Pan-Euro solidarity built on uplifting ourselves into a positive community does, however. Life experience has taught me that some people will always hate you, but the best revenge is to live the best possible life you can and to share it with others. That is the future I want.

Your thoughts?

So, your the one who thinks that European is a race. Now you differentiate Hispanics and Whites?
Is your point that you want to create a European ethnostate?
Also why are you acting as if whites are oppressed. I myself am white and I live in an immigrant neighbourhood in London. I don't have any bad things happening to me.
Your acting like one of those dumb White genocide people. They keep saying that immigrants are killing whites.
The USA is also not European.


Hispanic mostly means multi-racial here, but I assume most people aren't familiar with the term *Mestizo" (mixed race from Latin America). I actually am White Hispanic, technically. I would say the majority of humanity is oppressed, but that's another issue. Any openly Eurocentric person is certainly oppressed to varying degrees in the West, depending on where you are and I think even you can admit that if you are honest. As far as the White genocide stuff goes, I think it's exaggerated in some places. Demographic replacement is certainly real, but that's more the fault of poor birth rates and globalism. It's a very bad expression. I know the US isn't European and I didn't say everyone's experiences are universal.

User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:59 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:So, your the one who thinks that European is a race. Now you differentiate Hispanics and Whites?
Is your point that you want to create a European ethnostate?
Also why are you acting as if whites are oppressed. I myself am white and I live in an immigrant neighbourhood in London. I don't have any bad things happening to me.
Your acting like one of those dumb White genocide people. They keep saying that immigrants are killing whites.
The USA is also not European.


Hispanic mostly means multi-racial here, but I assume most people aren't familiar with the term *Mestizo" (mixed race from Latin America). I actually am White Hispanic, technically. I would say the majority of humanity is oppressed, but that's another issue. Any openly Eurocentric person is certainly oppressed to varying degrees in the West, depending on where you are and I think even you can admit that if you are honest. As far as the White genocide stuff goes, I think it's exaggerated in some places. Demographic replacement is certainly real, but that's more the fault of poor birth rates and globalism. It's a very bad expression. I know the US isn't European and I didn't say everyone's experiences are universal.

btw, why did you ignore jellian's post?
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑2.9%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓23.1% (Socialism Bill 2021)
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑19.9%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn says that they might institute the Habsburg monarch as a constitutional monarch on 29th September.

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e

User avatar
Albrenia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16619
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Albrenia » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:59 am

Sorry that all that shit happened to you when you were young. I may strongly disagree with the viewpoints you have because of it, but I'm still sorry you were treated so poorly in the past.

User avatar
The Second JELLIAN Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Oct 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Second JELLIAN Republic » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:03 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:btw, why did you ignore jellian's post?

They seem to be answering the posts in the order they were posted, so really it may be premature to come to that conclusion. But they also may just not like my post because it’s too long. (It is too long).

But thanks for asking :)
Last edited by The Second JELLIAN Republic on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why..”, (Chaotic good), “Debate, don’t argue”, American.
“I know one thing, I know nothing”
This is not my first account.

User avatar
Kaczynskisatva
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Nov 02, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaczynskisatva » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:Literally name a more socially stigmatized "ideology".


Just throwing out a candidate idea:

Communism.

It would be interesting to see some Pew research on this.

Anyway - what's your point?

Natural, European nations have their own collective interests. White Americans have their own collective interest, in the same way the black ones do, as a relatively new but now effectively natural ethnic group. Europe, as a whole, has a history of being united under a mono-culture and mono-polity, going from the Roman Empire to Christendom to NATO/EU, with terrible consequences for everyone there each time the polity collapses.

Still - what is your point? "White people exist and have the same right to collective self-determination as other tribes and nations" is not a profound statement. I guess, in the current media culture, it may seem like a profound statement to some people, but it actually isn't.

I would be more interested to see you identify one particular issue facing an individual white nation or all white peoples collectively, and argue for the politics of addressing that issue for white people, rather than just argue the politics of their existence. They are known to exist.

User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:07 am

The Second JELLIAN Republic wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:btw, why did you ignore jellian's post?

They seem to be answering the posts in the order they were posted, so really it may be premature to come to that conclusion. But they also may just not like my post because it’s too long. (It is too long).

But thanks for asking :)

It's because you made pretty good points, which he convieniently ignored.
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑2.9%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓23.1% (Socialism Bill 2021)
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑19.9%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn says that they might institute the Habsburg monarch as a constitutional monarch on 29th September.

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:15 am

The Second JELLIAN Republic wrote:You operate on the premise that people are different based on race.
That premise is wrong.

Yes in some cases you have culture that has a relation to race. But that is because of racism. A spiral of segregation, not because certain races are “culturally attuned”.
“Race” as you call it, is auctally about skin color. I say that because you talk about some “euro” race. When in fact, Europe has many different races. The only thing in common with your “euro” race is that the skin color is white-ish.
That’s it.
Europe is home to many, many, different cultures.
You claim to accept different cultures, and different races, but only if they are white ish ?
That’s some serious contradiction..
In reality, skin color has no more meaning than eye color, or average toenail length.
(Race itself really being a not-so shared lineage).

The only real difference between people is culture and values.
Those are things that we are not born with and that we can change.
And you have already stated that you are open to other cultures and values.

We are different.
But we are all, equally different.
“Race”, or “skin color” have nothing to do with it.
We are all created equal.
White supremacy is a real thing.
(Yeah sure so is black supremacy, but it’s like 5 vs 300,000 instances of it, white supremacy is much, much more prevalent)
There are people that go around, chant with flames and say “you will not replace us”.
There is a lot of racism, but the vast majority is against anyone who is not white.

If you are white, and experience racism, it is no better or worse than if you experience racism as any other skin color, so call it out as such.
But don’t assume that white supremacy is fake, or that the “real” racism is against white people. That’s just lunacy.

We are all different, equally.
We are all created equal.


You say race isn't real, but this is false. Genetics are clearly able to be differentiated and are different as a result of selective processes and mutations that come to cluster together. Culture is a result of genetics and environment, not he other way around. Cultures don't create races; races create cultures. They are collective expressions of genetics. That is why we literally look and behave differently. You are also extremely wrong about racism towards non-Whites. Asians, Indians and Arabs are far more "racist" than Euros and this is all from personal experience and examining cultures. For the *Euro" race stuff, I say that because Euros cluster genetically with each other, as they do culturally. It's the same thing as how a dark Malaysian and a pale Korean are both Asian. Europeans and European countries have the highest interracial immigration rates in the world, so that also deflates your assumption about high levels of White racism. The majority of what you call "White Supremacism" is fake. Not wanting to be replaced is about survival, not "supremacism". I never said or implied the "real" racism is against White people, you are just making an assumption. To say we are all different equally is the epitome of an oxymoron. We all have different strengths and weaknesses and the problem is that people can't accept them. That's why I say I accept people for who they are and that applies to all peoples of this Earth. Race denial is just dehumanizing solipsism.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:16 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:
Hispanic mostly means multi-racial here, but I assume most people aren't familiar with the term *Mestizo" (mixed race from Latin America). I actually am White Hispanic, technically. I would say the majority of humanity is oppressed, but that's another issue. Any openly Eurocentric person is certainly oppressed to varying degrees in the West, depending on where you are and I think even you can admit that if you are honest. As far as the White genocide stuff goes, I think it's exaggerated in some places. Demographic replacement is certainly real, but that's more the fault of poor birth rates and globalism. It's a very bad expression. I know the US isn't European and I didn't say everyone's experiences are universal.

btw, why did you ignore jellian's post?


I didn't. I'm typing on an Xbox controller, so my posting is very slow.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:20 am

Albrenia wrote:Sorry that all that shit happened to you when you were young. I may strongly disagree with the viewpoints you have because of it, but I'm still sorry you were treated so poorly in the past.


I'm not sorry. They made me who I am and knowledge sometimes has a cost-"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". I'd probably feel the same way, regardless, because I'm probably just genetically coded to be skewed towards ethnocentrism.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:25 am

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:Euro Identity is easily the most stigmatized and hated concept on the face of this Earth in an ideological sense. So, what would compel anyone in their right mind to even desire the inevitable backlash that comes with holding such a sentiment? I will not speak for anyone else, but I will give you my personal explanations:

First of all, I grew up very poor in areas where I was a minority. This gave me both good and bad experiences. On one hand, I have met many different kinds of people and learned much from them and much from my interactions from them. I made friends and formed relationships. On the other hand, I had to fight many times because everyone wants to check the White boy. I have had the living shit beat out of me a good few times. I have been mocked for my skin color and I have been robbed twice. Eventually, I joined a black and Hispanic gang in middle school. As I got older, I came to realize all of my closest relationships were with people of my own race. They were easiest to relate and connect to. It's just natural chemistry. Being a young man with quite a bit of a vigorous spirit, I went to jail a couple times. Inmates self-segregate. If you are White, you will take the most abuse and you will be checked the most. Of course you can develop relationships with any race, but it's easiest and most natural with your own. Nobody forces you to segregate; it just comes naturally and is consensual and mutual by the vast majority. My point is people are all different and I choose to accept them for their differences. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses and that is nothing for anyone of any color to be ashamed of.

The music, films, literature and general culture that has resonated with me the most has been predominantly European in creation, followed by East Asian. All my girlfriends have been Eura babes. I haven't had the chance of having a boyfriend, yet, but I dream of a cute Euro boy to hold hands with before I have a family with a lucky girl. Eurocentrism to me is a combination of aesthetics and more importantly, chemistry. When people say things like "White Supremacism", I immediately know they are speaking from a place of ignorance and bigotry. My goal is to show people that not everyone who has such as myself feelings is a villainous caricature. The problem with this society is that most aren't willing to listen to each other, and more importantly, make the attempt at understanding even if you disagree. Yes, I want to fight the stigma against us. It matters to me because it's my White ass at stake and the people I care about. There's a lot of bad reputation that is warranted, but the bad is constantly maximized and the good is buried by many bad actors who are as prevalent as they are malevolent. "White Nationalism" has no future. Pan-Euro solidarity built on uplifting ourselves into a positive community does, however. Life experience has taught me that some people will always hate you, but the best revenge is to live the best possible life you can and to share it with others. That is the future I want.

Your thoughts?

You say you don't support white supremacism, yet you talk about how whites are a minority and need one big ethnostate


Whites are a global minority and even in Euro derived countries, we are a minority in some metrics like youths (under 18). The majority of births in the US are by other groups. That's not supremacism; that's just raw data you can verify yourself. This trend will only continue. I don't think we need a "big" ethnostate, just something like Singapore size. This could be done by buying land from a country that's willing to sell. After that, space colonization.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:28 am

Kaczynskisatva wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:Literally name a more socially stigmatized "ideology".


Just throwing out a candidate idea:

Communism.

It would be interesting to see some Pew research on this.

Anyway - what's your point?

Natural, European nations have their own collective interests. White Americans have their own collective interest, in the same way the black ones do, as a relatively new but now effectively natural ethnic group. Europe, as a whole, has a history of being united under a mono-culture and mono-polity, going from the Roman Empire to Christendom to NATO/EU, with terrible consequences for everyone there each time the polity collapses.

Still - what is your point? "White people exist and have the same right to collective self-determination as other tribes and nations" is not a profound statement. I guess, in the current media culture, it may seem like a profound statement to some people, but it actually isn't.

I would be more interested to see you identify one particular issue facing an individual white nation or all white peoples collectively, and argue for the politics of addressing that issue for white people, rather than just argue the politics of their existence. They are known to exist.


Communism-not even close. I will think about what you said. I sleep now.

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Disgraces » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:31 am

Reminder that you aren't even european

User avatar
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 240
Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:36 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:You say you don't support white supremacism, yet you talk about how whites are a minority and need one big ethnostate


Whites are a global minority and even in Euro derived countries, we are a minority in some metrics like youths (under 18). The majority of births in the US are by other groups. That's not supremacism; that's just raw data you can verify yourself. This trend will only continue. I don't think we need a "big" ethnostate, just something like Singapore size. This could be done by buying land from a country that's willing to sell. After that, space colonization.

Not sure how your going to fit 1 billion people in a country the size of Singapore, but sure. Also that's still an ethnostate
Ludwigsburger Stock
SIS (State Industrial Stock)↑2.9%
LPS (Ludwigsburg Private Stock) ↓23.1% (Socialism Bill 2021)
LWU (Ludwigsburg Worker's Union) ↑19.9%

professional idiot
Friedrich Schonbrunn says that they might institute the Habsburg monarch as a constitutional monarch on 29th September.

Politiscales: https://bit.ly/3tkNz5e

User avatar
The Second JELLIAN Republic
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Oct 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Second JELLIAN Republic » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:40 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
The Second JELLIAN Republic wrote:You operate on the premise that people are different based on race.
That premise is wrong.

Yes in some cases you have culture that has a relation to race. But that is because of racism. A spiral of segregation, not because certain races are “culturally attuned”.
“Race” as you call it, is auctally about skin color. I say that because you talk about some “euro” race. When in fact, Europe has many different races. The only thing in common with your “euro” race is that the skin color is white-ish.
That’s it.
Europe is home to many, many, different cultures.
You claim to accept different cultures, and different races, but only if they are white ish ?
That’s some serious contradiction..
In reality, skin color has no more meaning than eye color, or average toenail length.
(Race itself really being a not-so shared lineage).

The only real difference between people is culture and values.
Those are things that we are not born with and that we can change.
And you have already stated that you are open to other cultures and values.

We are different.
But we are all, equally different.
“Race”, or “skin color” have nothing to do with it.
We are all created equal.
White supremacy is a real thing.
(Yeah sure so is black supremacy, but it’s like 5 vs 300,000 instances of it, white supremacy is much, much more prevalent)
There are people that go around, chant with flames and say “you will not replace us”.
There is a lot of racism, but the vast majority is against anyone who is not white.

If you are white, and experience racism, it is no better or worse than if you experience racism as any other skin color, so call it out as such.
But don’t assume that white supremacy is fake, or that the “real” racism is against white people. That’s just lunacy.

We are all different, equally.
We are all created equal.


You say race isn't real, but this is false. Genetics are clearly able to be differentiated and are different as a result of selective processes and mutations that come to cluster together. Culture is a result of genetics and environment, not he other way around. Cultures don't create races; races create cultures. They are collective expressions of genetics. That is why we literally look and behave differently. You are also extremely wrong about racism towards non-Whites. Asians, Indians and Arabs are far more "racist" than Euros and this is all from personal experience and examining cultures. For the *Euro" race stuff, I say that because Euros cluster genetically with each other, as they do culturally. It's the same thing as how a dark Malaysian and a pale Korean are both Asian. Europeans and European countries have the highest interracial immigration rates in the world, so that also deflates your assumption about high levels of White racism. The majority of what you call "White Supremacism" is fake. Not wanting to be replaced is about survival, not "supremacism". I never said or implied the "real" racism is against White people, you are just making an assumption. To say we are all different equally is the epitome of an oxymoron. We all have different strengths and weaknesses and the problem is that people can't accept them. That's why I say I accept people for who they are and that applies to all peoples of this Earth. Race denial is just dehumanizing solipsism.


First off.
You say “We all have different strengths and weaknesses”
That is what I mean by we are all different, equally.
We are all different.
This person might be black, like classical music, like spicy food, likes legos.
This person might be white, like heavy metal rock, like Italian food, plays video games.
You are as different from a White person as you are from a black person.
We are all human and we have many “variables” that we all have in common.
We all have a taste in music, a skin color, a favorite type of food, a favorite activity.

There are many, many ways people are alike and not alike.
Skin color, is just one out out of a-million.
It is one of the more visible ones however, and because of that, we created cultural segregation, and now we have (kinda) different cultures split by race.
(Race is also somewhat based on the geography of heritage, and geography/heritage also happen to have similar cultures, by cause of being historically near each other, but race does not create culture.

Just look at how fluidly culture has changed in one “race” over time.
That proves that there is no such thing as a culture tied to a race.
Are you saying that culture is somehow blocked by the border of skin color ?
That doesn’t make any sense.

Culture is separate from race.
You take people from all sorts of races, born and raised on an alien planet by robots, they will have the same culture. They will not be predispositioned to a certain culture or a way of life.
Race does not = culture.

Also when you talk about survival.
You are not talking about your survival or your children’s survival. You are talking about the continuity of your skin color.
No skin color is at risk of being lost. There are 8 billion people on this world, there is no “endangered species” even from your perspective.
And at the end of the day. Who cares if in 500 years from now, people don’t like rock or play with legos anymore ?
And when you say race, if you don’t mean skin color, but mean culture.
Culture is always changing.
Your “way of life” is not in danger, But wanting control over the way of life (as related to culture) of people 500 years from now is silly. (Heritage is different. For instance, I am an American, My heritage is from Greece. I wave an American flag, not a Greek one. I live the American way of life (what ever that is). But my heritage is Greek. I remember. That’s what heritage is. And nobody is asking you to abandon your heritage. Nobody is asking you to forget, and no change in skin color or culture will make people in the future forget your way of life now).
There is nothing to survive.
You have nothing to loose.


We are all equally different.
Culture does not = race.
You have nothing to loose.
“Why..”, (Chaotic good), “Debate, don’t argue”, American.
“I know one thing, I know nothing”
This is not my first account.

User avatar
Herador
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7548
Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Herador » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:52 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:I didn't. I'm typing on an Xbox controller, so my posting is very slow.

I was going to just roll my eyes and carry on with life. Another brand new account with the most lukewarm "hot" takes, trying-to-look-like-you're-not-trying posting style, the works.

But this shit? Damn, that was good. 8/10, you got me to reply.
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind"

Self esteem is for dweebs

User avatar
Humiliated America
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Nov 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Humiliated America » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:56 am

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
Kaczynskisatva wrote:
Just throwing out a candidate idea:

Communism.

It would be interesting to see some Pew research on this.

Anyway - what's your point?

Natural, European nations have their own collective interests. White Americans have their own collective interest, in the same way the black ones do, as a relatively new but now effectively natural ethnic group. Europe, as a whole, has a history of being united under a mono-culture and mono-polity, going from the Roman Empire to Christendom to NATO/EU, with terrible consequences for everyone there each time the polity collapses.

Still - what is your point? "White people exist and have the same right to collective self-determination as other tribes and nations" is not a profound statement. I guess, in the current media culture, it may seem like a profound statement to some people, but it actually isn't.

I would be more interested to see you identify one particular issue facing an individual white nation or all white peoples collectively, and argue for the politics of addressing that issue for white people, rather than just argue the politics of their existence. They are known to exist.


Communism-not even close. I will think about what you said. I sleep now.
Aight, Naziism?
The United States of America

President: Clement Vallandingham (17, Whig)
4:29 PM, September 24th, 1863
America, Formerly the greatest nation in the New World, brought to it's Knees by the Confederacy. Now it stands, Humiliated, in Shambles, a Shadow of it's former self.
NEWS FROM THE NORTH: ELECTION OVER, UPSET! Whig Party Candidate Clement Vallandigham wins Election! Vallandingham is an extreme Anti-War, Anti-Southern man from New Jersey. Traitor Lincoln Shot to death by Northerner Ignatius Donnebelly. Jefferson Davis calls the US's Anarchy after the CSA's victory "Cruel Fate"

User avatar
USS Monitor
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 30119
Founded: Jul 01, 2015
19th Century Iron Steamship

Postby USS Monitor » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:18 am

I'm not sure if the whole "Pan-Euro" thing works, when you consider how different groups of whites have historically clashed with each other, and some people still hold ethnic, nationalistic, or regionalistic prejudices. Does a white person whose grandparents survived Auschwitz really have more in common with a right-wing German than they do with the Chinese guy running the local dim sum shop?

It's great for white people to celebrate their heritage in a healthy non-hateful way, but we don't all have the same heritage, and we aren't all going to be on the same page.

There are a lot of European cultures that click for me, but then I run into rednecks spouting Confederate-apologist stuff and I just think, "Oh, hell no! I'm not hopping on the racial solidarity wagon with this shit!""
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
NationStates issues editors may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, CoraSpia, Diahon, Loeje, Page, Rick Perry, Valyxias, Vassenor

Advertisement

Remove ads