NATION

PASSWORD

[Resolved] Re: Soiled Nation

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Resolved] Re: Soiled Nation

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:11 am

Hello, one of the longest serving members of our region, The pacifican islands recently CTE'd. A quick glance at the boneyard page gives the message for a nation that was banned, which seems most unlike that nation. I was wondering if I there were any specifics on their sudden CTE, and why the soiled nation message is coming up? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:26 am

Resolved. The nation was mistakenly deleted 7 years ago in a malicious impersonation case (The pacifican islands was actually the nation being impersonated), which was realised straight away by the mod who handled it, who then promptly restored the nation.

However a tag was still on it to indicate it was mod-deleted, which is why it was showing up as soiled in the Boneyard when it more recently CTEd through inactivity. I've now removed that tag.

This wouldn't happen again, as when restoring mod deleted nations, that tag is now removed automatically (and has been for a few years).

Return to Moderation