NATION

PASSWORD

Action log showing things I didn't do

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Charburek
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Action log showing things I didn't do

Postby Charburek » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:35 am

On my nation Charburek, I just saw that it says I changed my national flag 6 hours ago. While I have been active 5 hours ago and did issues, I haven't been on the settings page, nor did I change my national flag, nor did it actually change. It's still the same as before. Is this just a bug or what's going on?

Weed
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Weed » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:55 am

I would guess based on:
1) this announcement which is the thread right before yours: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=511017
2) your flag is an svg flag

That you uploaded an svg flag originally, which the game converted to png or jpeg, and now that [v] added support to svg flags behind the scenes they let you have the svg version that you originally uploaded.
I prefer not to be called that
Ex-Defender
Former WASC Author
----V----
Weed
LIVE FREE

Charburek
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Charburek » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:38 pm

Weed wrote:I would guess based on:
1) this announcement which is the thread right before yours: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=511017
2) your flag is an svg flag

That you uploaded an svg flag originally, which the game converted to png or jpeg, and now that [v] added support to svg flags behind the scenes they let you have the svg version that you originally uploaded.

:) I actually just used the built in flag, but it's good to know that SVGs are now supported. Thanks, I'm not on the forums at all and just came here to ask that!

Apno Tenaros
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Apno Tenaros » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:32 pm

It looks like the flag change thing appears in the activity log if your nation:
  • has one of the flags you can choose from the list and
  • existed before the PNGs replaced with SVGs,
when you click the settings page "update" button for the first time after the flags became SVGs.
Last edited by Apno Tenaros on Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Technical