NATION

PASSWORD

Tagging/Subscribing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Hyperspatial Travel
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Tagging/Subscribing

Postby Hyperspatial Travel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Apologies if this has already been brought up elsewhere, but I ran it through search a few times and found nothing.

On the old (well, semi-old) forums, we had the option to 'subscribe' to a thread (given the possibility that we might want to jump in at some point, or alternatively want to simply read it as it updated). As this was added, the old 'tag' posts were considered no longer acceptable, which I felt was a fine thing, as reading quietly without bothering anyone was a fine thing.

I suppose what I'm asking if there are any long-term plans to bring this feature back, or if 'tagging' a thread that you intend to post in at a later date or wish to read because of fine storytelling or relevance to your nation is now acceptable?
Huerdae: You know, I'd kick a queen in the tits if she acted like that.

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Tagging/Subscribing

Postby Valipac » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm

You can still subscribe to threads. Look down on the bottom left, it should say "Subscribe Topic".
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Return to Technical