NATION

PASSWORD

Thank you for the good night.

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Wapistan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Thank you for the good night.

Postby Wapistan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Well. Its the end for me. Even if i could manage to defend against 4000 missiles from various bots, i still need sleep. Its 1am over in bad teeth land.
Even though i may have not kept my place near the top for long, i still leave this free-for-all with my head held high. Thank you all for the memories i will probably cherish for some time. While the Oppressor MK2 Griefers may be dead in NationStates terms, they will still live on in my memory (And in Grand Theft Auto: Online)

The results are:
my faction had left off on a peak of 3rd place in the rankings, which im alright with by doing it myself. Then again, i got a radiation score of 4K, so most likely i did mega terrible. Not surprised. Hopefully i can do better next time, and not get a 25 Killstreak called on me. Night all, and see you at the bunkers again in 365 days. Now if you excuse me, ill go into my hibernation, forgetting to close the tab open with Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson on my computer.

Kors
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kors » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:56 pm

Not like you only targeted me and did not go for anybody else.
Now that you are incapacitated, I shall now call you fat, like you would nuke anybody who called you that. Good night, Justin Bieber's chubby double.
(For OOC reasons, this is a joke.)
Hello. I'm Kors. Welcome to my sig.It's a normal sig, a completely ordinary sig, an indifferent sig. You won't find anything different in this sig. MY LEADER AND MILITARY ARE IN MY OVERVIEW FACTBOOK!!!!!!!
If any post is written about you, unless it is not relating to you or of very low effort, you do NOT have the right to /stillme anybody. This is ridiculous.
news
Planned obsolescence banned in Kors : Several unknown satellites crash land into highest mountain in Iceland : Korsian welfare programs cut spending by 50% : Terrorist attacks on the Korsian governmental building result in the enaction of the emergency measures act : Carbon monoxide threat in southern Kors due to wildfires : Giant potato rolls off and chases farmer off mountain into the city, crushing and mortally injuring 3

Imperial States of Duotona
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:44 pm

As someone not in a faction and an watching the sparks fly from afar, I must salute the heroism of my fellow Bri'ish citizen. You absolute trooper!

:clap:
Imperial States of Duotona
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:58 am

Wapistan wrote:Then again, i got a radiation score of 4K, so most likely i did mega terrible.

You didn't do badly... the Crab and Potato puppetmasters did superlatively.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:03 am

I got bodied by some puppet lol

Return to Vault 41