NATION

PASSWORD

Hi

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The United Nations of Doge
Civilian

Founded: Sep 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Hi

Postby The United Nations of Doge » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:19 pm

Hello, I am new in the forums. And I have school today, so I really can't watch my nation, The United Nations of Doge all day... :( :( :( Can anybody tell me how you can deal with it during school? :unsure:

Forhillia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Forhillia » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:22 pm

I just don’t do it until I get home. If your school allows usage of phones, do it during break time. My advice.
This nation represents my real life views.
My Political Compass
Feel Free To Do This!
My 9Axes

Autem Christi
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Autem Christi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:27 pm

Just leave it be when in school. Logout, and log back on. Check your notifications whenever you login. If I am not mistaken, if you attach your email to your NS account, it will send you notifications when a new issue or telegram is sent to you. Save book marks for any thread you are following.

Nationstates is not a time sensitive game. Un-decided issues will stick around indefinitely without affecting any attributes on your nation.

RP's generally are not time sensitive either. Most people will not expect you to reply to their posts every day. Most will be pretty chill with you replying once a week. Besides, even if school keeps you from an RP for a while, all you need to do is state it. I have yet to see someone on here who will reject "I had too much school" as a valid excuse for inactivity.
Warning! Reading the script above may include the following strange things:
1) Young adults who are actually married.
2) Families who have more than 2 children from the same two parents.
3) Tourists of special events and transfer students who are not affiliated with their government (besides being citizens).
4) Politicians who are old farts rather than young, pristine physical specimens of their gender.
If you find these things disturbing, please block my posts for your own welfare.

Return to Factbooks and National Information