NATION

PASSWORD

Campaign mate needed↓↓

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Official United Nation
Attaché

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Campaign mate needed↓↓

Postby The Official United Nation » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:14 pm

I NEED A CAMPAIGN MATE!!!!
COMMENT BELLOW WHAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE ON THESE TOPICS
•abortion
•gay rights
•equalaty
•Should we Unite Nations
•religious beliefs
•lower tax rates for all classes
Tell me your options on these you now have until Friday!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT NOW!
Last edited by The Official United Nation on Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-The official United Nation

The Reformation of Qing Dynasty
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformation of Qing Dynasty » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:20 pm

The Official United Nation wrote:I NEED A CAMPAIGN MATE!!!!
•abortion
•gay rights
•equalaty
•Unite Nations
•religious beliefs
COMMENT NOW!

Abortion: only in cases of rape or is a danger to women's life

Gay rights: completely unrestricted. Government shouldn't regulate marriage at all whatsoever.

Equality: what kind? Social? 100%. Economic? No

United Nations: good in theory but is corrupt and useless now

Lower tax rates for all classes: drastically lower all forms of involuntary tax. Voluntary tax should be encouraged.

Religious beliefs: Complete religious equality
Last edited by The Reformation of Qing Dynasty on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Noristoniaka » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:28 pm

This seems fun.

• Abortion: My opinion on abortion is straight forward; It should be legal. If the woman is carring a fetus she should always have the choice to get an abortion or not, no matter what. Some people say it's 'Killing the baby.' Which is false, because it is a fetus, not a baby. It hasn't matured enough to become one.

• Gay Rights: As I may be homosexual, I have very strong opinions on this topic. LGBTQ+ rights should be legal in ALL countries, ignoring religion.

• Equality: Racial equality, LGBTQ+, etc. is very important and needed to be achived in all countries.

• United Nations: Because I don't know much about the UN, I don't think I should be talking about it.

• Religious beliefs: Freedom of religion should be abundant in all countries, people who are religious and oppose to homosexuality, racial equality, etc. should be taught
that none of those things are actually harming anyone and that they should live with it.

• Lower tax rates for all classes: For highly developed and wealthy countries, this should be implemented.
中文很玩!
help me

[ad] Иyuvo - Welcome to glee, with PortalOS. | News - Mummified corpse found in laboratory in Gory. - Norwegian police helicopter spotted at border, investigation underway. - Cannibal arrested for eating Danish. - Woman threatens Kondupohju police with wet cod. - | Weather [Petroskoišša] - Pilvie da päiviä, -11°C/12°F | ТојЙа!Перть

A Leftist, Karelian- based nation located in Karelia, made to be the only non-hellscape on Earth. Has a lot of frozen yogurt parlors. (most) NS Stats Canon. Yeah, I said it, fools
Norsk и Italiano poigu born in New Jersey and lives in ‘Bama Pittsburgh. Likes Chai lattés and multilingualism.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformation of Qing Dynasty » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:25 pm

Noristoniaka wrote:This seems fun.

• Abortion: My opinion on abortion is straight forward; It should be legal. If the woman is carring a fetus she should always have the choice to get an abortion or not, no matter what. Some people say it's 'Killing the baby.' Which is false, because it is a fetus, not a baby. It hasn't matured enough to become one.

• Gay Rights: As I may be homosexual, I have very strong opinions on this topic. LGBTQ+ rights should be legal in ALL countries, ignoring religion.

• Equality: Racial equality, LGBTQ+, etc. is very important and needed to be achived in all countries.

• United Nations: Because I don't know much about the UN, I don't think I should be talking about it.

• Religious beliefs: Freedom of religion should be abundant in all countries, people who are religious and oppose to homosexuality, racial equality, etc. should be taught
that none of those things are actually harming anyone and that they should live with it.

• Lower tax rates for all classes: For highly developed and wealthy countries, this should be implemented.

About religious beliefs, people have the right to be against LGBTQ or another race or something like that, and while I do not agree with them and believe everyone should be equal regardless of race or sexuality, they are entitled to their own beliefs. There faith has taught them to be against it and that's it.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:29 pm

•abortion
•gay rights
•equalaty
•Should we Unite Nations
•religious beliefs
COMMENT NOW!

Abortion: Only in cases of rape.
Gay Rights: All gay people should be equal to other genders but they will have no extra privileges.
Equality: Secularism, LGBTQ+ rights and Globalism are the future.
Unite Nations: Absolutely, unite people, don't divide them.
Religious Beliefs: Secularism is the future, people are discriminated based on religion. I am not an atheist, but a catholic raised in a catholic family. I support Secularism and Pluralism.
Tax rates: Higher for the rich, lower for the poor
Last edited by Republic Of Ludwigsburg on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:36 pm

•abortion
A necessity for reproductive sovereignty of women, until we either modify women to obliterate their need for reproductive sovereignty, or can sustain fetuses outside of human bodies.
•gay rights
A sine qua non only recently discovered through humanity's emancipation from biological poverty.
•equalaty
"Equality"? It refers to a uniformity of some sort of condition, usually the consideration given by those in positions of authority to the conditions of those whom they can exercise said authority towards, but also to the reactions of individuals to others in their society.
•Should we Unite Nations
All human nations? Yes. In a (mostly) liberal democratic panhuman state.
Unite our NS nations? Well, becoming a member of the UCE is unification...to the nation-state of humanity.
•religious beliefs
A natural outcome of the human belief in causative agency's omnipresence.
A bad idea. Those whose resources are very far above what is needed to stay out of biological poverty should pay more.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:29 pm

The Reformation of Qing Dynasty wrote:
Noristoniaka wrote:This seems fun.

About religious beliefs, people have the right to be against LGBTQ or another race or something like that, and while I do not agree with them and believe everyone should be equal regardless of race or sexuality, they are entitled to their own beliefs. There faith has taught them to be against it and that's it.

Okay, I respect your opinion, but I disagree.
中文很玩!
help me

[ad] Иyuvo - Welcome to glee, with PortalOS. | News - Mummified corpse found in laboratory in Gory. - Norwegian police helicopter spotted at border, investigation underway. - Cannibal arrested for eating Danish. - Woman threatens Kondupohju police with wet cod. - | Weather [Petroskoišša] - Pilvie da päiviä, -11°C/12°F | ТојЙа!Перть

A Leftist, Karelian- based nation located in Karelia, made to be the only non-hellscape on Earth. Has a lot of frozen yogurt parlors. (most) NS Stats Canon. Yeah, I said it, fools
Norsk и Italiano poigu born in New Jersey and lives in ‘Bama Pittsburgh. Likes Chai lattés and multilingualism.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformation of Qing Dynasty » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:38 am

Noristoniaka wrote:
The Reformation of Qing Dynasty wrote:About religious beliefs, people have the right to be against LGBTQ or another race or something like that, and while I do not agree with them and believe everyone should be equal regardless of race or sexuality, they are entitled to their own beliefs. There faith has taught them to be against it and that's it.

Okay, I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

I respect your opinion as well. I understand the point your trying to make about teaching them to respect others opinions but in my opinion it's there beliefs and there faith has taught them that, not matter how much me or you disagree with it. I do not wish to cause an argument so it should stop here.
Last edited by The Reformation of Qing Dynasty on Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohvania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

belief's

Postby Rohvania » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:24 am

•abortion abortion is murder and should only be legal in cases such as rape
•gay rights there is no diffence in having sex with a man or women and no reason that they shouldn't be able to marry
•equalaty equality of opitunity yes thats good it's immoral to hold people back due to charchiteristic they were born with but equality of outcome is bad as the only why to achive that is to give groups unfair addvantages and thus hold others down
•Should we Unite Nations diffent nations should get along although I do belive that global cooperation and peace is an idialistic and unrealist endevour, and whilst I belive nations should co operate uniting diffent nations into suppernations what suplant the previous one would be horrible and result in the anhilation of diverse national identity's
•religious beliefs agnostic
•lower tax rates for all classes. Most goverment spend is just a way for civil servens and polotician to steal money and put it in there pocet or is just commpletely wasted on stupid projects and on importaint projects what are missmanaged or ran inefficantly resulting in large cost to the tax payer. If all the sh*t was cut out then you could have all the essential servece and stupidly low tax like we should have.
COMMENT NOW!

The Jamesian Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:29 am

•abortion
•gay rights
•equalaty
•Should we Unite Nations
•religious beliefs
COMMENT NOW!

Abortion: Only up to the first trimester and only for health rape or incest.
Gay Rights: 100% suffrage
Equality: Yes both socially and economically
Should we Unite Nations: No
Religious Beliefs: Christian, however I believe in science and I have found a balance between the two. Also I am tolerant of other religions.
Lower Tax Rates for All Classes: Lower for middle or lower class but more for upper class
Last edited by The Jamesian Republic on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become an Independent. You’ll see how liberating it is.
My Political Beliefs: The Jamesianist Manifesto
General Theme
Special Theme

Vels Thoc Pere
Civilian

Founded: Sep 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Vels Thoc Pere » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am

•abortion: no restriction on abortion what so ever, pregnant people get to decide what happen to their bodies not the rest of us.
•gay rights_ LGBTQIA+ people have been oppressed and are still oppressed, time to let them have the say, mandatory 40% of government should be LGBTQIA+
•equalaty: the other 60% of government should go to other oppressed groups, racial minorities, women etc etc
•Should we Unite Nations: there's no need for national borders anymore so yes
•religious beliefs: after the age of 5 you're too old for imaginary friends, religion has been the biggest source for war and oppression in human history, lets get rid of it.
•lower tax rates: for all classes no. progressive taxes so everyone earns the exact same every month

Noristoniaka
Spokesperson

Postby Noristoniaka » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:55 pm

The Reformation of Qing Dynasty wrote:
Noristoniaka wrote:Okay, I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

I respect your opinion as well. I understand the point your trying to make about teaching them to respect others opinions but in my opinion it's there beliefs and there faith has taught them that, not matter how much me or you disagree with it. I do not wish to cause an argument so it should stop here.

Good :)
中文很玩!
help me

Helliniki Katastasis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Helliniki Katastasis » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:03 pm

•abortion
•gay rights
•equalaty
•Should we Unite Nations
•religious beliefs
COMMENT NOW!

Abortion: I believe life begins once a fetal heartbeat is detected, however that abortion should be safe, rare, and legal, and the most humane for the mother and child as possible within the first 15 weeks of pregnancy.

Gay Rights: I have zero qualms about whatever sexuality you are, however I maintain that gender transitioning should be illegal. There are two genders.

Equality: Not sure of the point of this question, but obviously I believe in equality?

Uniting all nations: Strongly against. A nation's sovereignty should be protected and I am a fierce nationalist. However, not in the sense that I believe my nation is superior.

Religion: Nondemoniational Christian, however I believe all religions should have a voice.

Tax Rates: Lowered on poor and middle classes, lowered slightly on upper classes. Alongside drastically reducing spending.
Center-Right New Yorker, Glenn Youngkin 2024
America the Beautiful Political RP Characters -
Governor Mick Doherty (D-NY)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates