NATION

PASSWORD

Asuckian Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Asuckian Embassy Program

Postby Asucki » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:14 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Embassy Program

Following recent legislation signed into law by Chancellor Dale, Asucki will now operate an embassy program for interested nations. The Department of Foreign Affairs desires for this program to bring us and our allies closer together in mutual benefit. Please contact the office of the Department of Foreign Affairs if you have any questions about this program.

All members of a nation's delegation will be granted full diplomatic immunity. Diplomats will be allowed to carry diplomatic bags which will go unsearched through all security checkpoints. Private, encrypted communications will be available for contact between your nation's embassy and the capitol complex as well as between your embassy and your nation's capitol building.

Applicants to the embassy program will get to choose from a location in one of our only two major cities. Aurinnen is a progressive city with varied architechture and many tourist attractions. The headquarters of several political parties are located here. Embassies in Aurinnen are individual floors of a large skyscraper, but more traditional embassy locations are available upon request. Novaera is the capital city and is host to Asucki's manufacturing industry as well as its many mercenary groups. Novaera's embassy row is a large street located near the capitol complex and is within view of the various mercenary supercomplexes.

Asuckian Domestic Defense Force soldiers as well as either Novaera or Aurinnen's police department will be patrolling the outside of embassies. They will also provide internal security if requested. Nations should feel free to bring military, police, or mercenary security operatives with them. Asuckian mercenary companies will also be more than willing to provide security for a price if you'd prefer them to other forces. The Department of Foreign Affairs requests that all nations keep their security delegations under one hundred personnel. No restrictions on security personnel's equipment will be applied in accordance to the arms control clause in the Asuckian constitution.

Please fill out the attatched form and sent it to the office of the Department of Foreign Affairs to apply for an embassy. Leave answers blank or write "N/A" if they do not apply to your nation or delegation.
Code: Select all
I. Basic
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Foreign Affairs:[/b]
[b]Leader of Delegation:[/b]
II. Personnel
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Embassy Staff:[/b]
[b]Number and Type of Security Staff:[/b]
[b]Other Personnel:[/b]
III. Equipment
[b]Number and Type of Weapons:[/b]
[b]Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items:[/b]
IV. Other
[b]Requested Location:[/b]
[b]Health Concerns:[/b]
[b]Other Requests or Notes:[/b]


Notes:

- The people of Novaera frown upon the wearing of jewelry and formal clothing. The Department of Foreign Affairs strongly recommends that delegations that wish to wear these items publicly choose Aurinnen as their embassy's location.

- Although your delegation will receive complete diplomatic immunity, we request that they follow all local, provincial and federal laws. Delegations will be expelled at the discretion of the Minister of Foreign Affairs if they are believed to be a serious threat.

- If you wish to enter into a treaty or other agreement, please mention it in the "Other Requests or Notes" section. Free trade agreements and other agreements which decrease or eliminate import tariffs will not be accepted to protect Asucki's self sufficiency, but all other agreements will be considered.

- The Department of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to refuse embassy applications for any reason.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Fratanica
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 363
Founded: Feb 07, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fratanica » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:44 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Fratanica
Head of State: President Lukas Wolf
Head of Foreign Affairs: Foreign Minister Sofia Marinelli
Leader of Delegation: Her Excellency, Ambassador appointee Mabel Gouin
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Embassy Staff: 15
Number and Type of Security Staff: 5 officers from the National Police Authority's Embassy Security Unit and 8 officers of the National Police Authority's Diplomatic Protection Group, due to extensive mercenary operations within the capital city and the relative danger it may pose to our embassy
Other Personnel: 1x cultural attaché
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 6x KN LR-18 assault rifles, 6x KN ARES SMGs, 8x KN P6 pistols
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: 2 bottles of Tramagnac whiskey
IV. Other
Requested Location: Novaera
Health Concerns: The Ambassador-designate has a slight iron deficiency, as indicated on her last physical.
Other Requests or Notes: Perhaps you would like to establish an embassy within Fratanica? Link.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 am

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Fratanica wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: Federal Republic of Fratanica
Head of State: President Lukas Wolf
Head of Foreign Affairs: Foreign Minister Sofia Marinelli
Leader of Delegation: Her Excellency, Ambassador appointee Mabel Gouin
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Embassy Staff: 15
Number and Type of Security Staff: 5 officers from the National Police Authority's Embassy Security Unit and 8 officers of the National Police Authority's Diplomatic Protection Group, due to extensive mercenary operations within the capital city and the relative danger it may pose to our embassy
Other Personnel: 1x cultural attaché
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 6x KN LR-18 assault rifles, 6x KN ARES SMGs, 8x KN P6 pistols
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: 2 bottles of Tramagnac whiskey
IV. Other
Requested Location: Novaera
Health Concerns: The Ambassador-designate has a slight iron deficiency, as indicated on her last physical.
Other Requests or Notes: Perhaps you would like to establish an embassy within Fratanica? Link.

Fratanica,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

While we accept and understand your security concerns, we'd like to assure you that mercenary groups will not pose any serious threat to your embassy. Your bringing of two bottles of whiskey has been noted and all proper security forces have been notified. Ambassador Gouin's iron deficiency has been made note of by medicial personnel and all necessary medication, supplements, or special food requirements will be provided at our expense.

Finally, we will accept your gracious offer to set up an embassy in your nation. Please expect to receive an application within one to two business days. We humbly thank you for your interest in the continued relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Wormfodder Delivery
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 475
Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:24 am

I. Basic
Name of Nation: Wormfodder Delivery Service
Head of State: Boss Deliveryworm
Head of Foreign Affairs: Company Spokesworm
Leader of Delegation: Diplomatworm 585-115
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Embassy Staff: 18
Number and Type of Security Staff: 7 Warworms
Other Personnel: 1 Deliveryworm to do local deliveries
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 3 Abelheim Crossbows, 2 KaKa-0815 Pistols, 1 Stick and 5 Baracuten Spears.
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Mebendazol, Niclosamid, Praziquantel, Pyrantel, Cannabis, Heroin, Pervitin, Ecstasy, Glue, Cocaine, all of them are for personal use and won't leave the embassy, unless they are legal.
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes: Make the Soil the embassy stands on slightly acidic soil (pH 7.2).
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7.
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 am

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Wormfodder Delivery wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: Wormfodder Delivery Service
Head of State: Boss Deliveryworm
Head of Foreign Affairs: Company Spokesworm
Leader of Delegation: Diplomatworm 585-115
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Embassy Staff: 18
Number and Type of Security Staff: 7 Warworms
Other Personnel: 1 Deliveryworm to do local deliveries
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 3 Abelheim Crossbows, 2 KaKa-0815 Pistols, 1 Stick and 5 Baracuten Spears.
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Mebendazol, Niclosamid, Praziquantel, Pyrantel, Cannabis, Heroin, Pervitin, Ecstasy, Glue, Cocaine, all of them are for personal use and won't leave the embassy, unless they are legal.
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes: Make the Soil the embassy stands on slightly acidic soil (pH 7.2).

Wormfodder Delivery,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

Your bringing of the listed drugs is permitted. Under Asuckian law, possession, usage, and sale of recreational and or psychedelic drugs (Cannabis, LSD, etc.) are legal for adults without restriction. Usage of hard drugs (Cocaine, Heroin) is banned and a license is required to possess and sell. Usage of any drugs or alcohol in outdoor public areas is prohibited. Of course, you are free to do as you wish within the borders of your embassy. As a side note, a group of employees of the Department of Foreign Affairs would like to inform you that in their opinion the bringing of crossbows and spears for security personnel is "really cool".

We will be sure that you get a ground floor in Aurinnen's skyscraper embassy complex so that you can have easy access to soil. Your request for a soil pH level of 7.2 has been forwarded to our landscaping and gardening employees. We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Wrengoh
Envoy
 
Posts: 244
Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wrengoh » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:23 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation: Federation of Wrengoh
Head of State: State Leader Pima Tnoh (current)
Head of Foreign Affairs: Dec. U. Hnoi Beihol, Ministry of External Affairs
Leader of Delegation: Wolurei Hunei, Foreign Relations Officer, Bheuc
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 12
Number of Embassy Staff: 15
Number and Type of Security Staff: 20 RN Joint Operatives
Other Personnel: One retired Front-line Auxiliaries personnel as an Advisor
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: WA09-Ham-4 Assault Rifle (Total 8.), LPD-Punter-880 Assault Rifle (Total 8.), WA11-Invictus-5d Handgun (Total 9.)
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: --
IV. Other
Requested Location: Novaera
Health Concerns: Mr Hunei has a case of Insomnia
Other Requests or Notes: At least one sound-proof bedroom for the Diplomat. We also humbly invite you to join our Our Embassy Program
If a deal/request/trade cannot be negotiated due to ideological reasons, it would be nice to specify this somewhere. Please reply to Telegram msgs! They help solve a lot of issues.
Make Nations, not Memes.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Wrengoh wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: Federation of Wrengoh
Head of State: State Leader Pima Tnoh (current)
Head of Foreign Affairs: Dec. U. Hnoi Beihol, Ministry of External Affairs
Leader of Delegation: Wolurei Hunei, Foreign Relations Officer, Bheuc
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 12
Number of Embassy Staff: 15
Number and Type of Security Staff: 20 RN Joint Operatives
Other Personnel: One retired Front-line Auxiliaries personnel as an Advisor
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: WA09-Ham-4 Assault Rifle (Total 8.), LPD-Punter-880 Assault Rifle (Total 8.), WA11-Invictus-5d Handgun (Total 9.)
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: --
IV. Other
Requested Location: Novaera
Health Concerns: Mr Hunei has a case of Insomnia
Other Requests or Notes: At least one sound-proof bedroom for the Diplomat. We also humbly invite you to join our Our Embassy Program

Wrengoh,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

Our medical staff has made note of Ambassador Hunei's medical condition and we are prepared to cover the expenses of any medication or supplements necessary to assist the Ambassador's sleeping while he is serving your nation in Asucki. Embassy construction teams have also been notified of your request and will install soundproofing in your Delegate's bedroom. Accommodations will also be prepared for the Delegate's advisor.

Finally, we will accept your gracious offer to set up an embassy in your nation. Please expect to receive an application within one to two business days. We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Asucki on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Arjunnagar
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Apr 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arjunnagar » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:10 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation:Kingdom of Arjunnagar
Head of State:King Metok Rempuia Phukan
Head of Foreign Affairs:Debshlok Dhargay
Leader of Delegation:Kisor Dalmo
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff:10
Number of Embassy Staff:18
Number and Type of Security Staff:9(5 from the National army and 4 Warworms
Other Personnel:1 translator
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons:4 INSAS, 3 AK-104, 6 AK-101
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items:
IV. Other
Requested Location:
Health Concerns:
Other Requests or Notes:
Eco-friendly embassy
Last edited by Arjunnagar on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Arjunnagar wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation:Kingdom of Arjunnagar
Head of State:King Metok Rempuia Phukan
Head of Foreign Affairs:Debshlok Dhargay
Leader of Delegation:Kisor Dalmo
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff:10
Number of Embassy Staff:18
Number and Type of Security Staff:9(5 from the National army and 4 Warworms
Other Personnel:1 translator
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons:4 INSAS, 3 AK-104, 6 AK-101
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items:
IV. Other
Requested Location:
Health Concerns:
Other Requests or Notes:
Eco-friendly embassy

Arjunnagar,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

Due to your neglect to request a specific location, we have selected Aurinnen as the location of your embassy. We believe that Aurinnen's interesting architecture and lack of industrial manufacturing will be a place in line with your views. We greatly appreciate your respect for the environment and assure you that all buildings in Asucki are powered by renewable and clean sources.

We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Asucki on Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
The Vessels Resurgent
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Mar 13, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Vessels Resurgent » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Image


I. Basic
Name of Nation: The Great Confederacy of All Vessels/ The Vessels Resurgent (used interchangeably)
Head of State: High Minister Haahyaohya
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Haiihuhya
Leader of Delegation: Former Sub-Minister of the Consensus, Ahya

II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Embassy Staff: 12
Number and Type of Security Staff: 9 Diplomatic Security Force personnel, 5 Confederate Secret Service agents (purely because the existence of worlds other than our own is a secret to our public and our relations with the nations of those worlds require the highest degree of protection from potential informers within our ranks), 8 Embassy Security Force personnel
Other Personnel: 4 anthropologists, 1 translator

III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Longnails, 7 pikes, 5 THX2 percussion-cap muskets, 20 Black Thunder Voidshard grenades, 8 YH5 hand-cannons.
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Void, which is incredibly toxic to all known living organisms if ingested or absorbed (direct, short-term surface contact such as handshaking causes no harm), but is unavoidable since we ourselves and most of the things we use are either made from it or incorporate it in some fashion.

IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: Vessel eyesight and hearing is incredibly sensitive and adapted to dark, cool and quiet conditions, so the bustle of any human city during daylight hours would cause permanent damage without sufficient protection. Use gloves when handling items bought over by us, to avoid Void seeping in. Gloves are not necessary for short-term, surface level contact with Vessels, however. All our ambassadors will be provided gloves themselves in order to handle Human objects safely without risk of contamination.

Other Requests or Notes: please make sure the lights of the embassy are dimmed by at least 65% and provide eyehole coverings and padded coverers for our horns so we can venture out without becoming both blind and deaf. A rather high ceiling building will be required to accommodate the 9ft average height of a full-grown Vessel. We would also like the building to have as few windows as possible and a few spare rooms to convert into places of worship.
Last edited by The Vessels Resurgent on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Factbooks are eternally WIP because motivation to write comes and goes on a whim
THE CONFEDERACY OF THE VESSELS RESURGENT

"And let the gods and monarchs know: they should fear the Ones Below."
-The Voidsong, 356 PF.

This nation is set in an AU of Hollow Knight, and contains HUGE spoilers for that game. Currently reworking the Vessel language.

THE VOICE OF THE DEEP: Nothing major to report this windcycle.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:45 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

The Vessels Resurgent wrote:

I. Basic
Name of Nation: The Great Confederacy of All Vessels/ The Vessels Resurgent (used interchangeably)
Head of State: High Minister Haahyaohya
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Haiihuhya
Leader of Delegation: Former Sub-Minister of the Consensus, Ahya

II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Embassy Staff: 12
Number and Type of Security Staff: 9 Diplomatic Security Force personnel, 5 Confederate Secret Service agents (purely because the existence of worlds other than our own is a secret to our public and our relations with the nations of those worlds require the highest degree of protection from potential informers within our ranks), 8 Embassy Security Force personnel
Other Personnel: 4 anthropologists, 1 translator

III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Longnails, 7 pikes, 5 THX2 percussion-cap muskets, 20 Black Thunder Voidshard grenades, 8 YH5 hand-cannons.
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Void, which is incredibly toxic to all known living organisms if ingested or absorbed (direct, short-term surface contact such as handshaking causes no harm), but is unavoidable since we ourselves and most of the things we use are either made from it or incorporate it in some fashion.

IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: Vessel eyesight and hearing is incredibly sensitive and adapted to dark, cool and quiet conditions, so the bustle of any human city during daylight hours would cause permanent damage without sufficient protection. Use gloves when handling items bought over by us, to avoid Void seeping in. Gloves are not necessary for short-term, surface level contact with Vessels, however. All our ambassadors will be provided gloves themselves in order to handle Human objects safely without risk of contamination.

Other Requests or Notes: please make sure the lights of the embassy are dimmed by at least 65% and provide eyehole coverings and padded coverers for our horns so we can venture out without becoming both blind and deaf. A rather high ceiling building will be required to accommodate the 9ft average height of a full-grown Vessel. We would also like the building to have as few windows as possible and a few spare rooms to convert into places of worship.

The Vessels Resurgent,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

In accordance to the listed health concerns, your embassy will be specially constructed far outside of Aurinnen's city limits in a peaceful rural area. Our architects have been given notice of your special building requests and will be sure to include them. Extra rooms for places of worship will be constructed. Bringing of this "Void" has been authorized and we take your word that it will not cause any issues. Our staff have been notified to use gloves when handling items your delegation brings. Coverings will be provided to all members of your staff at our expense. We will ensure that the light levels in your embassy remain low.

We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Barleigh
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Jul 05, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Barleigh » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:32 pm

Image

I. Basic
Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Barleigh
Head of State: Dr. Johnson "Leo" Rauben
Head of Foreign Affairs: Pieter Adams
Leader of Delegation: His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Crpyn Slymvsyy
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Embassy Staff: 4
Number and Type of Security Staff: 4 from Diplomatic Security Dept.
Other Personnel: one driver
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 5x x KPA Spartan 9mm pistol
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: None
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes: our embassy portal can be found here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=507376

User avatar
Barnettsville
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1231
Founded: Jun 25, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Barnettsville » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:42 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation: Barnettsville
Head of State: President Gregory Hodge
Head of Foreign Affairs: Howard Bossey
Leader of Delegation: Dalton Ardolino
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Embassy Staff: 30
Number and Type of Security Staff: 80
Other Personnel: N/A
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 80 9mm pistols, 10 M-4 rifles
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: None
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: N/A
Other Requests or Notes: Media (TV) partnership, possible business locations in both countries, air connections
Barnettsville Embassy Application Barnettsville Facts
History of Barnettsville Professional Sports Venues Barnettsville Sports News

BARNETTSVILLE/LYCRABON SPORTING HISTORY:
WBC 12 (Quarterfinals), WBC 13 (Round of 16), Games of the IV Summer Olympiad, 1st Gordonopia Cup (Group A 3rd), Baptism of Iron III (Quarterfinals), World Bowl VIII
Host of WBC 17 and 24 (as Lycrabon), WBC 20 Champion (as Lycrabon)

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:07 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Barleigh wrote:
I. Basic
Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Barleigh
Head of State: Dr. Johnson "Leo" Rauben
Head of Foreign Affairs: Pieter Adams
Leader of Delegation: His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Crpyn Slymvsyy
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Embassy Staff: 4
Number and Type of Security Staff: 4 from Diplomatic Security Dept.
Other Personnel: one driver
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 5x x KPA Spartan 9mm pistol
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: None
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes: our embassy portal can be found here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=507376

Barleigh,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

We will accept your gracious offer to set up an embassy in your nation. Please expect to receive an application within one to two business days. We humbly thank you for your interest in the continued relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Barnettsville wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: Barnettsville
Head of State: President Gregory Hodge
Head of Foreign Affairs: Howard Bossey
Leader of Delegation: Dalton Ardolino
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Embassy Staff: 30
Number and Type of Security Staff: 80
Other Personnel: N/A
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 80 9mm pistols, 10 M-4 rifles
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: None
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: N/A
Other Requests or Notes: Media (TV) partnership, possible business locations in both countries, air connections

Barnettsville,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

As for your requests, we are happy to fulfill them. The Department of Communications has been contacted and informed of your desire for media partnership and several companies have been open to the idea of broadcasting Barnettsville news. As for the business locations, we have no issue with your nation's businesses establishing branches in Asucki so long as they follow all relevant laws. Finally, the Department of Transportation has approved your request for air connections between our two nations.

We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Texkentuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 805
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation:
Head of State: Pres. Bram Walt Schirkophf
Head of Foreign Affairs: Gen. Arkady Vladimir Putkophf
Leader of Delegation: Gen. Francis Vladimir Verbatimkophf- Acting Embassy Ambassador will be Mrs. Francine Vladiskophf with her 3 children and husband Ernesto at the embassy.
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff:50
Number of Embassy Staff:100
Number and Type of Security Staff:30 Texkentuck Federation Security Agents
Other Personnel:10 janitors/10 chefs
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 50 Ak-47s/50 Walther PPKs/20 M249 SAW
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Texkentuck Bourbon,vodka, cigarettes, cigars.
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes: To: James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs

We also will keep 4 diplomatic jets at the nearest airfield or airport with 1 C-130 with Armed Pilots on the vehicles with dogs 24/7. We request for our motorcade to have access to your nation. We will have up to 5 armored Hum Vs. 15 Armored Automobiles. TFS will be apart of the convoy. If President Schirkophf visits arrangements for higher security will be submitted in a timely matter for permission.
Gen. Arkady Vladimir Putkophf
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 am

Please fill out the name of nation section. I'll edit this to an acceptance letter when you've finished.
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 pm

bump
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Lietuvan High Kingdom
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Nov 23, 2021
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Lietuvan High Kingdom » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:49 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation: Lietuvan High Kingdom
Head of State: Her Majesty, High Queen Varna I
Head of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Janina Kabliukienė, Princess of Poland
Leader of Delegation: Ambassador Viktor Rehi, Baron of Repina
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Embassy Staff:40
Number and Type of Security Staff: 20 Oathsworn of the Royal Riflemen's Union
Other Personnel: 15 Service Staff
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 10 modern select-fire rifles, 8 SMGs, 2 shotguns, 20 semi-auto pistols, 20 tasers
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Mead
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes:

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Lietuvan High Kingdom wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: Lietuvan High Kingdom
Head of State: Her Majesty, High Queen Varna I
Head of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Janina Kabliukienė, Princess of Poland
Leader of Delegation: Ambassador Viktor Rehi, Baron of Repina
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Embassy Staff:40
Number and Type of Security Staff: 20 Oathsworn of the Royal Riflemen's Union
Other Personnel: 15 Service Staff
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 10 modern select-fire rifles, 8 SMGs, 2 shotguns, 20 semi-auto pistols, 20 tasers
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Mead
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: None
Other Requests or Notes:

Lietuvan High Kingdom,
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

We have no issue wih your delegation bringing mead and we invite its members to enjoy Asucki's relaxed laws regarding alcohol.

We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Asucki on Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Deutschen Kaiserreichs
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Nov 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschen Kaiserreichs » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:37 am

I. Basic
Name of Nation: Just call me Germany.
Head of State: Georg Friedrich
Head of Foreign Affairs: Heiko Maas
Leader of Delegation: Reiner Morell
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 25
Number of Embassy Staff: 18
Number and Type of Security Staff: 19 Military Police soldiers
Other Personnel: 4 intelligence attaches and 3 military attaches
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 19 H&K MP5s, 19 H&K USPs
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: N/A
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: N/A
Other Requests or Notes: Please, if possible, give us a modern-looking building.
A Modern Tech federal semi-constitutional monarchical country with the borders of real-life Germany. Led by the Kaiser Georg Friedrich and Chancellor Olaf Scholz, the German Empire was preserved after WW1 as the Treaty of Versailles gave Germany its current borders without changing its government.


User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Deutschen Kaiserreichs wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: Just call me Germany.
Head of State: Georg Friedrich
Head of Foreign Affairs: Heiko Maas
Leader of Delegation: Reiner Morell
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 25
Number of Embassy Staff: 18
Number and Type of Security Staff: 19 Military Police soldiers
Other Personnel: 4 intelligence attaches and 3 military attaches
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 19 H&K MP5s, 19 H&K USPs
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: N/A
IV. Other
Requested Location: Aurinnen
Health Concerns: N/A
Other Requests or Notes: Please, if possible, give us a modern-looking building.

Deutschen Kaiserreichs (Germany),
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

Your request for a modern style building is noted. It should be no problem for us to provide an appropriate building for your delegation in Aurinnen.

We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Asucki on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

User avatar
Lodhs beard
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 50
Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lodhs beard » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:46 pm

I. Basic
Name of Nation: The Loddhist State
Head of State: Imperator Lodh
Head of Foreign Affairs: Lodh the Younger
Leader of Delegation: General Alexandr Boch
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 55
Number of Embassy Staff: 110
Number and Type of Security Staff: 10 Loddhist Military Police, 15 Loddhist Guard, 10 Ceremonial Honour Guard
Other Personnel: 15 cleaners, 15 chefs,
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 50 A-21 rifles, 10 L-96 rifles, 30 Glock 9mm small arms, 10 non-lethal electric batons
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Port, Whiskey, Brandy, and Cigars
IV. Other
Requested Location: Novaerea
Health Concerns:
Other Requests or Notes: Requested Embassy design: Image. If Necessary, the Loddhist Department of External Affairs is happy to fund the construction of this building itself.
Loddhus Regem est. Rex Deum Est

User avatar
Breosia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Nov 17, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Breosia » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:12 pm

I. Basic
Name nation:The Federal Republic of Breosia
Head of State:Richard Walters
Head of Foreign Affairs:Oliver Strickland
Leader of Delegation:Ambassador Jessica Carson
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff:12
Number of Embassy Staff:25
Number and Type of Security Staff:11 National Guard Special Forces, with Lieutenant Jack Williams in charge (team leader and embassy chief of security)
Other Personnel:2(Engineering technician,IT specialist)
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons:11 combat pistols
6 automatic rifles
5 battle axes (edged weapons) (yes, battle axes are the national weapon of our country's tradition)
16 stun grenades (non-lethal weapons)
8 tear gas balloons (non-lethal weapons)
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items:Nothing prohibited (a special national guard unit will monitor embassy staff to ensure that no undesirable or prohibited items are brought in)
IV. Other
Requested Location:Aurinner
Health Concerns:2 diplomats suffer from insomnia and sometimes severe headaches, despite an initial supply of medication, I would like to have it when needed
Other Requests or Notes:On the advice of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Oliver Strickland, a three-storey building in the centre of the city, near a park or a river, would suit diplomatic staff best. This allows our people to be more productive, so this is the request for a separate building.The Breosia Ministry of Foreign Affairs is able to finance the construction of the building with enough money.
The embassy will also have four vehicles (unarmoured, with diplomatic embassy plates). Diplomats can move around the city on their own without worrying about security (we are confident in the reliability and safety of the Asuka police). But on long journeys, diplomatic staff will be accompanied by one or two guards, without rifles, but with pistols and tear gas canisters - a requirement of Deputy Foreign Minister Donald Wickins to ensure the safety of our diplomatic staff.
Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the President of Breosia himself are interested in developing diplomatic relations. We also want to open air links between Breosia and Asucka.
Economic cooperation is still being worked out by our Ministry of Economy and Resources.
Last edited by Breosia on Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Asucki
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Asucki » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:06 pm

Image

Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs



Letter of Acceptance

Lodhs beard wrote:I. Basic
Name of Nation: The Loddhist State
Head of State: Imperator Lodh
Head of Foreign Affairs: Lodh the Younger
Leader of Delegation: General Alexandr Boch
II. Personnel
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 55
Number of Embassy Staff: 110
Number and Type of Security Staff: 10 Loddhist Military Police, 15 Loddhist Guard, 10 Ceremonial Honour Guard
Other Personnel: 15 cleaners, 15 chefs,
III. Equipment
Number and Type of Weapons: 50 A-21 rifles, 10 L-96 rifles, 30 Glock 9mm small arms, 10 non-lethal electric batons
Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Controlled Items: Port, Whiskey, Brandy, and Cigars
IV. Other
Requested Location: Novaerea
Health Concerns:
Other Requests or Notes: Requested Embassy design: (Image). If Necessary, the Loddhist Department of External Affairs is happy to fund the construction of this building itself.

Lodhs Beard (The Loddhist State),
After careful review, the Asucki Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that your embassy application was accepted. We hope that this arrangement strengthens diplomatic relations between our two nations. An embassy will be set up in your chosen location in an expedient fashion.

We have noted your building request. After consultation with the local government of Novaera, we have elected to approve your embassy's construction. However, we request permission to decrease the overall size of the embassy to more easily fit into current Novaeran city planning conventions. Until construction is completed, we will offer your delegation a prebuilt embassy in Novaera's embassy row. Your delegation's bringing of the listed controlled items has been noted and will not be a problem.

We humbly thank you for your interest in establishing relations between our two nations. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further notes or questions.

James Henry, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Embassy Program|Wiki-style Factbook
A free and generally inoffensive country famed for its mercenary activity and notable for its isolationism.
Read full articles at the official DBN website

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RISSIAN COMMUNISTIK RESPUBLIK

Advertisement

Remove ads