NATION

PASSWORD

Would YN invade AN?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
ENZONAR
Secretary

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Would YN invade AN?

Postby ENZONAR » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:54 am

Title says.

Nospam3postsbeforemakinganotherpostbenicejustdon'tbeadick.

Yes. UCP is full of dark matter and dark energy
Last edited by ENZONAR on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Dystopian nation made of one hivemind, controlled by Enzo Grande Eraben
News: Enzonar creates a massive cheese factory to ward off Haivonian spaceships from reaching Enzonar. The Grob is now a diplomatic enemy to Enzonar. Get black hole rays at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=509631

My flag is NOT A NECKTIE
He/him
I use NS stats
Tier 10 science, Arcane level 9 for Enzo Grande Eraben and Tier 8 influence according to Here
Political compass is -2.5 economy and -7 social.
Supports abortion
Supports LGBTQ rights
Supports gun control
No smoking
Tanks=1000000000
Spaceships=40000000000
Black Hole Rays=13400
Militia=30000000
Faliures=237489274983729847829374892374982379847823974987238479823479832749823749823749832

Xorvo
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Xorvo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Well, their expenses on defence are over 10 times greater than mine, so uh...no.

Arpasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 18, 2021

Postby Arpasia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Mmmmmm, no
Ek sê! Mon Dépêches Formerly Cereskia, became a TWIer after Cereskia got banned. siggie issues, tbh
Since those people have Anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag
https://i.imgur.com/SXskAxd.png is me making art about The Greatest Plaaaaan

Swertania
Civilian

Founded: Sep 05, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Swertania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:08 pm

I don't think the Swertanians could invade Xorxo even if they wanted to. However I think they would strongly oppose to it.

Absolutely not no. They would steamroll the micronation in a day if Swertania tried to invade them.
Last edited by Swertania on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swertania is open for business

Jabanese
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Jabanese » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:11 pm

YES
During WW2 We Were A Dominion Of Both Imperial Japan And The Italian Empire More Like Puppet But The ITALIANS MANAGE TO WIN EVERY BATTLE IN THE JABANESE ISLE HOW THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN

Jabanese Puppets And Colonies-Jabanese Africa and Manchukon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjuvLFNFKA&t=32s

Latorik
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Latorik » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Maybe, Swertania is vulnerable to an invasion and could prove an important stepping stone in further invading North America if New Albania deems that necessary

Edit: Jabanese is a definite maybe, harvesting their resources could prove extremely profitable but invading the homeland may prove more trouble than its worth
Last edited by Latorik on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cavirfi
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cavirfi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:13 pm

No, their military tactics are too good.
My Storefronts | News | THE Barn | For those who ask if Margeaux Tortune is worshipped by Cavirfites | Art

Cavirfi One: The most un-biased (TM) news network in the entire good world.

CAVIRFI ONE: Military Exercise reaches Day 31 | Crabaiaian Government accepts Wednesday as schedule of meeting with Cavirfi  | Average Weather: 14.67℃

Blattusordia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 04, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Blattusordia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:13 pm

No

ENZONAR
Secretary

Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby ENZONAR » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:14 pm

Though they have an extra 5k defense forces I have the stellar black hole burst. Yes.

Ninja'd 2 times.
Yes and
Yee!
Last edited by ENZONAR on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Dystopian nation made of one hivemind, controlled by Enzo Grande Eraben
News: Enzonar creates a massive cheese factory to ward off Haivonian spaceships from reaching Enzonar. The Grob is now a diplomatic enemy to Enzonar. Get black hole rays at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=509631

My flag is NOT A NECKTIE
He/him
I use NS stats
Tier 10 science, Arcane level 9 for Enzo Grande Eraben and Tier 8 influence according to Here
Political compass is -2.5 economy and -7 social.
Supports abortion
Supports LGBTQ rights
Supports gun control
No smoking
Tanks=1000000000
Spaceships=40000000000
Black Hole Rays=13400
Militia=30000000
Faliures=237489274983729847829374892374982379847823974987238479823479832749823749823749832

Jabanese
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jabanese » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:19 pm

well yes but acctualy no
During WW2 We Were A Dominion Of Both Imperial Japan And The Italian Empire More Like Puppet But The ITALIANS MANAGE TO WIN EVERY BATTLE IN THE JABANESE ISLE HOW THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aeisonia » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:22 pm

Ready the guns!
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

**Obviously, this nation does not represent my views.**

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Wormfodder Delivery
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:49 pm

Nah, sounds unprofitable to both of us, we rather make some business deals with em.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
Visit our Website at: www.Wormfodderdeliveryservice.com, and enjoy our new landing page.

NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Zero tolerance for godmodders tho.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud

It is now safe to keep playing.

Rogue River
Civilian

Founded: Feb 15, 2021
Corporate Bordello

Postby Rogue River » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:52 pm

We would leave them alone.
THE FEDERAL STRATOCRACY OF ROGUE RIVER
Do Not Attack, All Is Well, All Who Attack Are Defeated

I (rarely) use the horrific NS stats! Come on! Punch me, I'm right here!
Also I cannot tell if this nation aligns with my views, it probably doesn't anymore.

Comerciante
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Comerciante » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:57 pm

"Negative... I took one look at their anthem and God only knows what possessed them to make it so, but on the more practical side, the area they occupy is irradiated to degrees that tell any Geiger counter to fuck right off if it isn't being run by a supercomputer and honestly CFC doesn't really want to conquer anything that doesn't have anything cool in it to steal."

-Chief Enforcer Marut
"Rumors of CFC affiliates building superweapons in orbit over Earth is fake news. Watch groups have corroborated this even though it would be to quote the BoD "totally rad."

#00: "Rumors of attempts to mess with the time stream so we can sell guns to alternate timelines are completely false. The real money is in selling drugs. Like all of the drugs. The primitives love the stuff."
"Good and Evil are Two Tall Trees sitting upon a hill, the Tree of Good is Strong and Tall and does not bend, the Tree of Evil is Short and Flimsy when the wind blows Good resists, and breaks and falls on the floor and dies and Evil? well, it bends and it lives."

Bastir Occitania
Civilian

Founded: Jun 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bastir Occitania » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:00 am

No.
BASTIR OCCITÀNIA

Occitania | The language | Nationalism and freedom movement | Traditional folk music | pro-Occitan political parties

Radio Occitania: Partit Verd experiences a large drop in membership in Lengadòc after claims a party member called residents there "wine-farming monkeys." Party Leader Estève Ravier has since removed the tweet and apologized. | Prime Minister issues further easings of  local restrictions in Lengadòc and Val d'Aran. | WEATHER: Tolosa/Toulouse  (18°C), Montpelhièr/Montpelier  (19°C), Marselha/Marseille  (24°C), Vielha e Mijaran (14°C), Pau  (3°C), Carcassona/Carcassonne  (11°C)

Destyntine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Destyntine » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:26 am

Only if at war, but not by choice, no. Bastir Occitania seems to be a generally peaceful and democratic nation that poses no threat to Destyntine.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I do stuff n' thangs.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Spaceship go Vroooom!
She/Her | They/Them
Yeah, I'm sassy! Get over it!

Jabanese
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Jabanese » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:31 am

nah

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aeisonia » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:09 am

Wormfodder Delivery wrote:Nah, sounds unprofitable to both of us, we rather make some business deals with em.

Hmu anytime homie this capitalist consumerist hellhole is always down for buying more stuff

/skip
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

**Obviously, this nation does not represent my views.**

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Val Grazia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Val Grazia » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:13 am

Jabanese wrote:nah

Yeah no, they have tech far beyond our measly late medieval weaponry.
Stephaniesland Alt Number 4
Is an alt really an alt when you use it more than your main?

Val'Grazia: A feudal monarchy set in a fantasy world that uses an original magic system.

And so, it was over. Radagast's charge was one of great heroism, as the brave human forces fought the vile orcish invaders. The orcs ultimately achieved victory, but that would pale in comparison's to the sacrifice of Radagast the White. Or at least it will in the future. For now, Lightcrown is under the control of the Rathcarne Clan, who have proceeded to start repairs on the city's defences. A great worry has arisen, as Lightcrown was built on a ley line convergence. Who knows what the orcs could be capable of, should they find out about this fact. For now, the War in the North continues.

The Jamesian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:15 am

No
The Jamesian Republic is The United States in an alternate reality where everyone has different name was born in a different era or even born in different places than OTL With atom punk and retro futurism mixed with sci-fi and magic.
RedWhiteBlue The Jamesian Republic

New Kowloon Bay
Envoy

Founded: Jun 01, 2020

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:15 am

Val Grazia wrote:
Jabanese wrote:nah

Yeah no, they have tech far beyond our measly late medieval weaponry.

you got ninja'd lol

/skip
Republic of New Kowloon Bay
Trying to be a better spacefaring nation

NKB News:New planet system found| Is hazelnut actually a microchip? JohnTalks| Controversial bill allowing crops to be force-fed to criminals is introduced to the parliament| Two small villages cordoned off in suspicion of starting a battle against each other  | Beige hammocks all the rage in Miltonford |NKB LIVE BROADCAST OF THE NHK CIVIL WAR| Pharmaceutical companies push out new drug to combat Lisvhessen Virus| Views on the Liberian Crisis |Statue of a large hand found buried underneath soil near Miltonford |Commercial orbital stations all the rage |NKB Jonathan Hood Intl Airport and Starport being constructed near Miltonford

More info here.
Note: We are very FT

Oberagana
Civilian

Founded: Aug 18, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Oberagana » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:17 am

Yes. Death to America, for we are a proto fascist Mexico!

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Badjuristan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:18 am

Surdar thinks it'd be funny, so, ye probably
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Val Grazia
Civilian

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Val Grazia » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:38 am

New Kowloon Bay wrote:
Val Grazia wrote:Yeah no, they have tech far beyond our measly late medieval weaponry.

you got ninja'd lol

/skip

Who got ninja'd? AN had said /skip, which meant that I had to do Jabanese.
/skip
Last edited by Val Grazia on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephaniesland Alt Number 4
Is an alt really an alt when you use it more than your main?

Val'Grazia: A feudal monarchy set in a fantasy world that uses an original magic system.

And so, it was over. Radagast's charge was one of great heroism, as the brave human forces fought the vile orcish invaders. The orcs ultimately achieved victory, but that would pale in comparison's to the sacrifice of Radagast the White. Or at least it will in the future. For now, Lightcrown is under the control of the Rathcarne Clan, who have proceeded to start repairs on the city's defences. A great worry has arisen, as Lightcrown was built on a ley line convergence. Who knows what the orcs could be capable of, should they find out about this fact. For now, the War in the North continues.

New Kowloon Bay
Envoy

Founded: Jun 01, 2020

Postby New Kowloon Bay » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:39 am

Val Grazia wrote:
New Kowloon Bay wrote:you got ninja'd lol

/skip

Who got ninja'd? AN had said /skip, which meant that I had to do Jabanese.
/skip

Oooh..sorry there.

/skip
Republic of New Kowloon Bay
Trying to be a better spacefaring nation

NKB News:New planet system found| Is hazelnut actually a microchip? JohnTalks| Controversial bill allowing crops to be force-fed to criminals is introduced to the parliament| Two small villages cordoned off in suspicion of starting a battle against each other  | Beige hammocks all the rage in Miltonford |NKB LIVE BROADCAST OF THE NHK CIVIL WAR| Pharmaceutical companies push out new drug to combat Lisvhessen Virus| Views on the Liberian Crisis |Statue of a large hand found buried underneath soil near Miltonford |Commercial orbital stations all the rage |NKB Jonathan Hood Intl Airport and Starport being constructed near Miltonford

More info here.
Note: We are very FT

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7