NATION

PASSWORD

The Multiverse Affairs OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

The Multiverse Affairs OOC

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:42 am

Throughout the multiverse, nations thrive, collapse and war. From Earth to the deepest reaches of space, it's always changing. Sabotage, news, war and scandals can be found here! Ancient to the future, all are allowed!

OOC, keep all out of context here.

User avatar
Galimencia
Envoy
 
Posts: 348
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:43 am

So who's up for a discord server?
An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly).
Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.
NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:44 am

Galimencia wrote:So who's up for a discord server?

Not really.

User avatar
Galimencia
Envoy
 
Posts: 348
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:45 am

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:
Galimencia wrote:So who's up for a discord server?

Not really.

Bruh.
An alt history early 20th century Britain, which has managed to survive well into the 21st century while keeping hold of all it's colonies(mostly).
Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP. Permanent member of UN Security Council.
A military superpower.
NS Stats are not canon.

#FreeRojava

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1168
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:45 am

Galimencia wrote:So who's up for a discord server?

Me
Founding Member of The World Treaty Organisation
Proud Member Of Lafitos Defence Organisation
NBC News: America successfully test-launched deployed ARROW 3 hypersonic anti-ballistic missile. With a range of more than 6,400 km at speeds of MACH 10.| United States Of America became the world's largest exporter of gas & petroleum surpassing Russia, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.|President Biden strictly advised all Pentagon & State Department Officials to not install Tik Tok on their smartphones.|President Biden expected to announce a ban on Tik Tok continuing the policy of his predecessor Trump.|Congress to announce new defence budget to counter the Russia & China.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Senator
 
Posts: 3963
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:47 am

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:
Galimencia wrote:So who's up for a discord server?

Not really.


Also not really. This is a news thread, not an alliance.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Alliance Founder of Global Alliance GA. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GA here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=511142. Also a member of the New ICDN

Some NS stats are indeed canon.

OOC Info: High Schooler from around Silicon Valley, California that's very autistic, very intelligent, and also a teenage male. Part-Time Writer and Gamer on Xbox consoles. Democrat supporter in a Republican household.

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1092
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:08 am

Galimencia wrote:So who's up for a discord server?

Not me
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Tecknakia
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Aug 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecknakia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:45 pm

So.....
Other Nation: The King Isle
Member of The UCA

User avatar
New Japanese Republic
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Japanese Republic » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Tecknakia wrote:So.....

?

User avatar
Ukcross
Diplomat
 
Posts: 565
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:53 pm

uhhh
Some Random Canadian Guy Who Made a Socialist, Autocratic, Militarized Country Online.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1092
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Tecknakia wrote:So.....

So what
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Tecknakia
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Aug 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecknakia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:56 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
Tecknakia wrote:So.....

So what

So this is a thing now
Other Nation: The King Isle
Member of The UCA

User avatar
New Japanese Republic
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Japanese Republic » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Tecknakia wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:So what

So this is a thing now

Yeah.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Senator
 
Posts: 3963
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Is anybody here okay if I say that my side won the war against the Six? This would only be because of Meretica’s own logic and godmodding, and because nobody trusts or likes them anymore.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Alliance Founder of Global Alliance GA. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GA here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=511142. Also a member of the New ICDN

Some NS stats are indeed canon.

OOC Info: High Schooler from around Silicon Valley, California that's very autistic, very intelligent, and also a teenage male. Part-Time Writer and Gamer on Xbox consoles. Democrat supporter in a Republican household.

User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Is anybody here okay if I say that my side won the war against the Six? This would only be because of Meretica’s own logic and godmodding, and because nobody trusts or likes them anymore.

Sure, I don't mind.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Senator
 
Posts: 3963
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:33 pm

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:Is anybody here okay if I say that my side won the war against the Six? This would only be because of Meretica’s own logic and godmodding, and because nobody trusts or likes them anymore.

Sure, I don't mind.


Next post coming soon. I’ll probably just use my original terms that I proposed in the thread or something. I advise someone to let Meretica know, because I don’t want to deal with them right now.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Alliance Founder of Global Alliance GA. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GA here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=511142. Also a member of the New ICDN

Some NS stats are indeed canon.

OOC Info: High Schooler from around Silicon Valley, California that's very autistic, very intelligent, and also a teenage male. Part-Time Writer and Gamer on Xbox consoles. Democrat supporter in a Republican household.

User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
New Imperium of Mankind wrote:Sure, I don't mind.


Next post coming soon. I’ll probably just use my original terms that I proposed in the thread or something. I advise someone to let Meretica know, because I don’t want to deal with them right now.

"I'm leaving the main story side of NS permanently. If anyone wants to claim my territories can so long as they have permission." -Meritca (WTA RMB).

User avatar
Vikanias
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1364
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vikanias » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:26 pm

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Next post coming soon. I’ll probably just use my original terms that I proposed in the thread or something. I advise someone to let Meretica know, because I don’t want to deal with them right now.

"I'm leaving the main story side of NS permanently. If anyone wants to claim my territories can so long as they have permission." -Meritca (WTA RMB).


That’s sad, honestly Meretica is a good person but the RP quality fell after the invasion of Pan-Europe. Not to mention the constant thought that Meretica would win all its war and still come up fine. Even after a bunch of nuclear warheads were launched. A genocide and multiple trade embargoes. I think Meretica is a good person, just that the ego took control.
AAAAA IM ON FIRE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE READING THIS SIG COME HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE AAAAAAA!!!!!!

proud member of LDO and NATO also a former member of PRS


dumbass who got the internet one day, Seals are the best animals and you can’t convince me otherwise. I hate anime, And dinosaurs are super cool :7 my favourite is Allosaurus/Apatosaurus who both lived in the Jurassic! I’m going to make this a dino area now because I’m fucking stupid. Did you know that Cryolophosaurus is one of the largest Antarctic dinosaurs. Some say that the Spinosaurus’s new look is dumb but you are wrong, I actually like it more! And no it wasn’t a quadruped.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Senator
 
Posts: 3963
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:27 pm

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Next post coming soon. I’ll probably just use my original terms that I proposed in the thread or something. I advise someone to let Meretica know, because I don’t want to deal with them right now.

"I'm leaving the main story side of NS permanently. If anyone wants to claim my territories can so long as they have permission." -Meritca (WTA RMB).


They just telegrammed me saying that they don’t want me to. Maybe somebody else should do it, or something. I’ll still consider it, though, since that is likely to be true, and they became a threat to IC peace through their godmodding and lies.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Alliance Founder of Global Alliance GA. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GA here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=511142. Also a member of the New ICDN

Some NS stats are indeed canon.

OOC Info: High Schooler from around Silicon Valley, California that's very autistic, very intelligent, and also a teenage male. Part-Time Writer and Gamer on Xbox consoles. Democrat supporter in a Republican household.

User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Vikanias wrote:
New Imperium of Mankind wrote:"I'm leaving the main story side of NS permanently. If anyone wants to claim my territories can so long as they have permission." -Meritca (WTA RMB).


That’s sad, honestly Meretica is a good person but the RP quality fell after the invasion of Pan-Europe. Not to mention the constant thought that Meretica would win all its war and still come up fine. Even after a bunch of nuclear warheads were launched. A genocide and multiple trade embargoes. I think Meretica is a good person, just that the ego took control.

I feel like As you are went downhill and just damaged the quality of roleplay after the constant OOC arguments. I hope this can be different and everyone can enjoy it, I do ask everyone try to make sure it doesn't die.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Senator
 
Posts: 3963
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Vikanias wrote:
New Imperium of Mankind wrote:"I'm leaving the main story side of NS permanently. If anyone wants to claim my territories can so long as they have permission." -Meritca (WTA RMB).


That’s sad, honestly Meretica is a good person but the RP quality fell after the invasion of Pan-Europe. Not to mention the constant thought that Meretica would win all its war and still come up fine. Even after a bunch of nuclear warheads were launched. A genocide and multiple trade embargoes. I think Meretica is a good person, just that the ego took control.


I do agree on their RP quality and how it dropped, but I don’t think it was their ego. If they are a good person like you say, they should not have that bad of an ego, or just have some better control if they do.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Alliance Founder of Global Alliance GA. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GA here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=511142. Also a member of the New ICDN

Some NS stats are indeed canon.

OOC Info: High Schooler from around Silicon Valley, California that's very autistic, very intelligent, and also a teenage male. Part-Time Writer and Gamer on Xbox consoles. Democrat supporter in a Republican household.

User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
New Imperium of Mankind wrote:"I'm leaving the main story side of NS permanently. If anyone wants to claim my territories can so long as they have permission." -Meritca (WTA RMB).


They just telegrammed me saying that they don’t want me to. Maybe somebody else should do it, or something. I’ll still consider it, though, since that is likely to be true, and they became a threat to IC peace through their godmodding and lies.

SM, stop going on about it. You continue to go on and on about what we're trying to leave behind, so just enjoy what we are making now for a better, friendlier rp.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Senator
 
Posts: 3963
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:37 pm

New Imperium of Mankind wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
They just telegrammed me saying that they don’t want me to. Maybe somebody else should do it, or something. I’ll still consider it, though, since that is likely to be true, and they became a threat to IC peace through their godmodding and lies.

SM, stop going on about it. You continue to go on and on about what we're trying to leave behind, so just enjoy what we are making now for a better, friendlier rp.


Sorry if I’m being repetitive. It’s because I am autistic, and tend to repeat things. The reason why I want to is because everybody is tired about it, which is why it could be done. I am not the one to do it, so I’ll stop. But, somebody should.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF. Co-Founder of UCA.Now Alliance Founder of Global Alliance GA. Nation based on my Political Views of U.S Democrats/Bernie and Biden, as well as parts of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Join GA here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=511142. Also a member of the New ICDN

Some NS stats are indeed canon.

OOC Info: High Schooler from around Silicon Valley, California that's very autistic, very intelligent, and also a teenage male. Part-Time Writer and Gamer on Xbox consoles. Democrat supporter in a Republican household.

User avatar
New Imperium of Mankind
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Imperium of Mankind » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
New Imperium of Mankind wrote:SM, stop going on about it. You continue to go on and on about what we're trying to leave behind, so just enjoy what we are making now for a better, friendlier rp.


Sorry if I’m being repetitive. It’s because I am autistic, and tend to repeat things. The reason why I want to is because everybody is tired about it, which is why it could be done. I am not the one to do it, so I’ll stop. But, somebody should.

It's fine, I just want this to succeed and not fall into the utter chaos that was As you are.

User avatar
Hahoalki
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Jul 30, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hahoalki » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Hey Imperium, you gonna respond to the first contact scenario this time? I really just wanna have some kind of interaction. How does your empire feel about xenos?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ellinika Nisia, Grande Germania, GreatOceania, Laka Strolistandiler, Nations United for Conquest, New Antarcticania, New Imperial Britannia, Olmanar, South Americanastan, South Olpen, The Frozen Forest, The King Isle, The Military State of the Galapagos, The Territories of Sealand, Toonga, Vikanias

Advertisement

Remove ads