NATION

PASSWORD

Class 3 Felons to be mass executed; A human rights issue?

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Piacentini
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 404
Founded: May 04, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Class 3 Felons to be mass executed; A human rights issue?

Postby Piacentini » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:30 am

The Divine Empire to Execute Class Three Felons

The Chamber of Internal Affairs in the Piacentine House of Commons has voted in ordinance L507-331 Title: “Ad Conservandam Pacem, Ut Iustitia Sociali” in response to a growing social concern over the rising number of class 3 felons and prison overcrowding. “The people of Piacentini are tired of funding these degenerates who have abandoned their role in Piacentine society and have instead decided to choose a course of life contrary to the will of our Lord,” spokesman James D’Angelino stated in a statement following the passage of the Ad Conserva act, “May this be a warning to all of whom may be inclined to harm children or each other.” Pertaining to the ordinance, class 3 felons are defined as individuals of whom have been tried and convicted of the following offenses:

1. Harm of a child for nefarious and malicious purposes. Includes a wide range of differing sub-offenses that are ruled Class Three when the innocence or mental health of the child are put in danger. This includes subjecting a child to degenerate influences. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.
2. Unwanted advances towards women for nefarious or malicious purposes. Includes sub-offenses that are tried and convicted in court. Constitute Class Three. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.
3. The deliberate and malicious intention and execution of murder against a family member, spouse, child, or parent. This is a Class Three offense. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.

In response to the issue of overcrowded prisons, and the frequent criticism of the fact that the Piacentine House of Commons has allowed a “Lord of the flies” culture to foster in prisons, the House of Commons passed, on August the 3rd, in the year 2021 of our Lord, that all Class Three Felons were to be executed by Firing Squad across all 8 states of the Divine Empire. Ammo has been provided, as well as mass cremation sites across the Empire. The House of Commons, upon passing this, hopes that this will deter future degenerates and reprobates in society from enacting such heinous crimes against our Lord and His people, and that those who harbor ill intentions may seek penance for their thoughts and may be guided away from such ill intentions.

In total since the passage of the act, 345,125 Class Three felons have been executed by firing squad and placed into mass graves, with more than 1,452,598 more to follow. Many countries have criticized the Divine Empire as being in violation of human rights, while others celebrate the act as an exercise in swift and efficient justice. The long-term effects of this ordinance have yet to be seen, as well as if this will actually deter future and potential Class 3 felons from committing these crimes. Of this 345,125 number, 45% of these Class Three Felons have been executed in the Cold Desert region of Antonia, Southern Piacentini. Many human rights groups have reported that prisoners are rounded outside in sub-zero conditions of the southern glacial regions of Southern Antonia, and are swiftly and promptly executed without any recourse. Many have also criticized this decision of the Divine Empire, that is supposed to be in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, as denying these Class Three felons their right to Confession and Reconciliation. “That’s nonsense,” Chairman Charles Craig, President of Antonia said in response to these accusations, “These degenerates are offered the same right to Reconciliation that anyone else in the Empire is offered, they just choose not to take it.” “This is not the case,” Fr. Josiah, an outspoken and militant defender of everyones’ right to Reconciliation said in response to this, “I applied at the Vaticano that the St. Michael diocese of Antonia and Southern Piacentini may be able to offer Confession to Class Three Felons and was denied by the Vaticano in doing so.”

“Who cares about Class threes?” Richard Varecchione, leader of the House of Commons said in a statement, “These guys are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low. Who cares what they think, and why should anyone care about their rights? They did not care about the other parties’ rights when they chose to do what they did..”

In response to mounting criticism, Cardinal Arthur X, leader of the Divine Empire has reached out to the Pope for comment. “Should we be able to give these Class Three felons to separate nations, we will do so,” Cardinal Arthur X, Emperor of Piacentini said in a statement, “If anyone in the international community should be willing to take these Class Three felons, we will allow them to do so and would encourage such action. However, if we cannot find a nation willing to take them in, our course of action will remain unchanged.” The Emperor has also reached out to the international community for comment.
Last edited by Piacentini on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplaying as an extremely authoritarian religious theocracy with vested interests.

Yuyencia wrote:
「My friend please be respect are uneducate。 priest mans determine president are yuyencia people agreed tradition。Yuyencian people arelaugh your opinion defacate。 real fool who is are apparent,I am recommend reality check conversate starving street citizen」
- foreign minister mans are deliver vitriol message

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1305
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:46 am

immediate Condemnation by the King Isle
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 498
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Condemnation Of Piacentini

Postby Greatest States Of America » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:07 am

Piacentini wrote:The Divine Empire to Execute Class Three Felons

The Chamber of Internal Affairs in the Piacentine House of Commons has voted in ordinance L507-331 Title: “Ad Conservandam Pacem, Ut Iustitia Sociali” in response to a growing social concern over the rising number of class 3 felons and prison overcrowding. “The people of Piacentini are tired of funding these degenerates who have abandoned their role in Piacentine society and have instead decided to choose a course of life contrary to the will of our Lord,” spokesman James D’Angelino stated in a statement following the passage of the Ad Conserva act, “May this be a warning to all of whom may be inclined to harm children or each other.” Pertaining to the ordinance, class 3 felons are defined as individuals of whom have been tried and convicted of the following offenses:

1. Harm of a child for nefarious and malicious purposes. Includes a wide range of differing sub-offenses that are ruled Class Three when the innocence or mental health of the child are put in danger. This includes subjecting a child to degenerate influences. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.
2. Unwanted advances towards women for nefarious or malicious purposes. Includes sub-offenses that are tried and convicted in court. Constitute Class Three. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.
3. The deliberate and malicious intention and execution of murder against a family member, spouse, child, or parent. This is a Class Three offense. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.

In response to the issue of overcrowded prisons, and the frequent criticism of the fact that the Piacentine House of Commons has allowed a “Lord of the flies” culture to foster in prisons, the House of Commons passed, on August the 3rd, in the year 2021 of our Lord, that all Class Three Felons were to be executed by Firing Squad across all 8 states of the Divine Empire. Ammo has been provided, as well as mass cremation sites across the Empire. The House of Commons, upon passing this, hopes that this will deter future degenerates and reprobates in society from enacting such heinous crimes against our Lord and His people, and that those who harbor ill intentions may seek penance for their thoughts and may be guided away from such ill intentions.

In total since the passage of the act, 345,125 Class Three felons have been executed by firing squad and placed into mass graves, with more than 1,452,598 more to follow. Many countries have criticized the Divine Empire as being in violation of human rights, while others celebrate the act as an exercise in swift and efficient justice. The long-term effects of this ordinance have yet to be seen, as well as if this will actually deter future and potential Class 3 felons from committing these crimes. Of this 345,125 number, 45% of these Class Three Felons have been executed in the Cold Desert region of Antonia, Southern Piacentini. Many human rights groups have reported that prisoners are rounded outside in sub-zero conditions of the southern glacial regions of Southern Antonia, and are swiftly and promptly executed without any recourse. Many have also criticized this decision of the Divine Empire, that is supposed to be in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, as denying these Class Three felons their right to Confession and Reconciliation. “That’s nonsense,” Chairman Charles Craig, President of Antonia said in response to these accusations, “These degenerates are offered the same right to Reconciliation that anyone else in the Empire is offered, they just choose not to take it.” “This is not the case,” Fr. Josiah, an outspoken and militant defender of everyones’ right to Reconciliation said in response to this, “I applied at the Vaticano that the St. Michael diocese of Antonia and Southern Piacentini may be able to offer Confession to Class Three Felons and was denied by the Vaticano in doing so.”

“Who cares about Class threes?” Richard Varecchione, leader of the House of Commons said in a statement, “These guys are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low. Who cares what they think, and why should anyone care about their rights? They did not care about the other parties’ rights when they chose to do what they did..”

In response to mounting criticism, Cardinal Arthur X, leader of the Divine Empire has reached out to the Pope for comment. “Should we be able to give these Class Three felons to separate nations, we will do so,” Cardinal Arthur X, Emperor of Piacentini said in a statement, “If anyone in the international community should be willing to take these Class Three felons, we will allow them to do so and would encourage such action. However, if we cannot find a nation willing to take them in, our course of action will remain unchanged.” The Emperor has also reached out to the international community for comment.


Image


US State Department:
The United States strongly condemn this controversial and violating law passed by the House Of Commons. This law is in complete violation Of the UN Human Rights Charter, the Geneva Convention and other Universal Human rights resolutions. No matter how grave a crime they have committed, these felons are still Human beings who feel pain and have rights. It's the right of felons and criminals to be given a swift and fair trial. The United States would take harsh actions if the law is not repealed. Piacentini measures are nothing more than of Tyrannical state or Pariah State. United States demand better conditions for people in prisons, especially Class III criminals who are being tortured in various ways.


Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘Its a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’

User avatar
Kingslindshaaft
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jul 24, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Rogue Nation of Kingslindshaaft Response

Postby Kingslindshaaft » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 am

Kingslindshaaft CONDONES this course of action and has committed to aide Piacentini on its endeavor to annihilate all class 3 felons. We shall send aide and more ammo to execute them, while also accepting the excess class 3 felons back to the Rogue Nation. Class 1 and 2 felons should also be stripped of all rights and promtly executed upon repeat offense. Citizens must remain loyal to their country to ensure order and prosperity, or else be smitten in the name of THE KING. THE KING smiles upon Piacentini's strong leadership.

Anything for THE KING
Last edited by Kingslindshaaft on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Fallout Red Dead Redemption
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: May 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Me:

Postby Fallout Red Dead Redemption » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:29 pm

Fuhrer Alexandria von Bergmann
Fallout Red Dead Redemption


To The Emperor of the Divine Kingdom

Greetings! We will help you in your quest to eradicate evil from your land. We will you the following aid
package:
2,000 Galil carbines
twenty magazines each
Tactical gear,
30 million round 5.56x45mm ammo.

To avoid any possibility of a mistake upon conviction.
5 Gestapo interrogation mobile units, They will interrogate the condemned with truth serum drugs while simultaneously hooked up to three different kinds of lie detectors. IN our system, if there is any doubt, the condemned automatically gets a new trial the maximum penalty being life imprisonment until death.

Twenty Gestapo agents.
100 Federal policemen
10 mobile crime investigation labs
50 K-9 units
Thirty Criminal Apprehension drones and operating teams
200 State Troopers
forty patrol cars
forty patrol 4 wheelers
forty patrol jetskis
500 Deputy Sheriffs and horses
50 animal control officers
50 animal control vans
One mobile veterinary field hospital
Five veterinarians
Twenty vet techs.

Just say the word and it's yours, free.

Heil to your glorious empire!

Dr. Rand Paul
Foreign Ministry
GTA Vice City
Fallout Red Dead Redemption
Last edited by Fallout Red Dead Redemption on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan
Envoy
 
Posts: 209
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:40 pm

This comes under condemnation by Kaiser Wilhelm I.
A Utopian German nation , with a constitutional Monarchy with the PM as head of executive. A nation with a melting pot of cultures , ecosystems etc.| Named after the great Astrakhan Khanate. Adios!!1

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 498
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:16 am

The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan wrote:This comes under condemnation by Kaiser Wilhelm I.


Secretary Of State Antony Blinken:


The United States is all praises and compliments for His Majesty, Willhelm I. His Majesty stance is that of the United States. We commend Astrakhan on this stance they have taken against those of repressive and genocidal regimes. The United States condemn those nations who are supporting the Pariah State of Piacentini. The United States is united and stand with The Socialist Republic Of Astrakhan.



Image


Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘Its a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 498
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Strong Condemnation

Postby Greatest States Of America » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:24 am

Fallout Red Dead Redemption wrote:Fuhrer Alexandria von Bergmann
Fallout Red Dead Redemption


To The Emperor of the Divine Kingdom

Greetings! We will help you in your quest to eradicate evil from your land. We will you the following aid
package:
2,000 Galil carbines
twenty magazines each
Tactical gear,
30 million round 5.56x45mm ammo.

To avoid any possibility of a mistake upon conviction.
5 Gestapo interrogation mobile units, They will interrogate the condemned with truth serum drugs while simultaneously hooked up to three different kinds of lie detectors. IN our system, if there is any doubt, the condemned automatically gets a new trial the maximum penalty being life imprisonment until death.

Twenty Gestapo agents.
100 Federal policemen
10 mobile crime investigation labs
50 K-9 units
Thirty Criminal Apprehension drones and operating teams
200 State Troopers
forty patrol cars
forty patrol 4 wheelers
forty patrol jetskis
500 Deputy Sheriffs and horses
50 animal control officers
50 animal control vans
One mobile veterinary field hospital
Five veterinarians
Twenty vet techs.

Just say the word and it's yours, free.

Heil to your glorious empire!

Dr. Rand Paul
Foreign Ministry
GTA Vice City
Fallout Red Dead Redemption


Secretary Of State Antony Blinken:


The United States Is very disappointed and furious over these actions of Fallout Red Dead Redemption. It's very embarrassing and very bad for the reputation of Red Dead nation to be a democracy and helping pariah state in the en-masse murder. This is a grave mistake and wrong from every aspect. The United States condemn the supplies of arms to Piancetini in these grave crimes. The United States will put an embargo and sanctions on the country if the supplies of ammo and equipment aren't repealed.



Image


GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘Its a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’

User avatar
The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan
Envoy
 
Posts: 209
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:26 am

German Kaiser Wilhelm I

Kaiser Wilhelm I hereby condemns and criticizes the nation Fallout Red Dead Redemption. If possible it shall impose sanctions upon Fallout Red Dead Redemtion and Piacentini for grave violations of several laws. The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan hereby condemns the supplies of arms to Piancetini in these grave crimes.

Image
Last edited by The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
A Utopian German nation , with a constitutional Monarchy with the PM as head of executive. A nation with a melting pot of cultures , ecosystems etc.| Named after the great Astrakhan Khanate. Adios!!1

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Minister
 
Posts: 2662
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:32 am

Oddly enough, The Inner Circle is again divided over the way they should respond to this crisis. While a lot of such crimes in Laka are theoretically punishable by death, usually the person simply undergoes forced psychiatrically treatments and surgeries, shaping him into a functioning member of society, however, actual executions are fairly rare (5-7% of all cases). As such they come of with a “genius” solution- approach Piecentini with an offer to have some of their prisoners serve their sentences in Laka- prisoner relocations are fairly usual in modern world.

UCA- and SM- opposed. Semi-isolationist, pro-autarky but not against some international cooperation. People and the regime willing and ready to annihilate themselves and any aggressor. Counter force first strike nuclear policy. Ruled by very anti-democratic tomboy Queen Alexandria, with her head of government- First Minister Teilga and funny war crimes Fieldmarshall Von Ludendorff-II. Anti democratic but will not try to spread fascist ideas because why

User avatar
The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: May 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Laka Strolistandiller:

Postby The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:41 am

To the Nation of Laka Strolistandiller:

May we send observers to monitor your justice system in operation?

Robert Fordham
Commander
Federal Police Control Center
GTA Vice City
Fallout Red Dead Redemption

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1305
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:57 am

Prime minister David laponsin immediately condemns Piacentini and Fall out Read dead Redemption for these horrible actions
Last edited by The King Isle on Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Minister
 
Posts: 2662
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:09 am

The Free Fascist State of OklaTexas wrote:To the Nation of Laka Strolistandiller:

May we send observers to monitor your justice system in operation?

Robert Fordham
Commander
Federal Police Control Center
GTA Vice City
Fallout Red Dead Redemption

Family confused, The Miliz accept, proposing assigning observers to Lakan Miliz squads and assistant units in the Metropoly, as well as touring them through Lakan surveillance system

UCA- and SM- opposed. Semi-isolationist, pro-autarky but not against some international cooperation. People and the regime willing and ready to annihilate themselves and any aggressor. Counter force first strike nuclear policy. Ruled by very anti-democratic tomboy Queen Alexandria, with her head of government- First Minister Teilga and funny war crimes Fieldmarshall Von Ludendorff-II. Anti democratic but will not try to spread fascist ideas because why

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1305
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:12 am

The King Isle wrote:Prime minister David laponsin immediately condemns Piacentini and Fall out Read dead Redemption for these horrible actions

And the King Isle shall also ban trade from Fallout and Piacentini
Last edited by The King Isle on Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
Fallout Red Dead Redemption
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: May 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

IC: Monitors"

Postby Fallout Red Dead Redemption » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:31 am

The monitors send back glowing reports of Lakan's Justice system. By order of the Fuhrer. concentration camps are closed and Lakanian system of psychiatric reform prisons are set up. The results? Spontaneous demonstrations praising the government.

The Federal Police, Gestapo, State Police, and sheriff's departments remain. But all manner of torture is now banned and the death penalty severely restricted.

User avatar
Piacentini
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 404
Founded: May 04, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Piacentini » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:25 am

[OOC: I am roleplaying basically as Russia with a different nation name.]

To the Fuhrer Alexandria Von Bergman, and the Inner Circle of Laka Strolistandiler
Greetings!

We greatly appreciate your nation's desire to aide us on our determination to rid degeneracy from our society. We especially commend that you are taking a stand against these very same evil forces that chose their path in life, and now must face retribution for these crimes. However, upon further review, we have deemed fit to cease the widespread execution of Class Three felons, except for those of whom have committed crimes against children. We believe that those who have harmed children have no place in our society and remain committed to the widespread execution of individuals of whom have been convicted of such acts. We have committed to relocating the bulk of the class three felons to the nation of Lakastrolistandiler and the nation of Fallout Red Dead Redemption. On behalf of our Emperor, thank you for your cooperation in our endeavors.

God bless,

Richard Varecchione,
Leader of the House of Commons,
25 258 1 Aeropagus,
St. Michael, Antonia, PIA



To the Secretary of State, the United States of America

To whom it may concern,

We have warned the United States on a near frequent basis about deciding to interfere with our internal affairs, however, we also maintain that the Divine Empire of Piacentini has not, and will never interfere with any US elections or interfere with US policies, in so much as the United States reciprocates. We are an autonomous nation that reserves the right to deal with degeneracy the way we deem fit. We do not adhere to the Geneva Convention and have withdrawn from the UN charter, of which has no bearing on us or our internal affairs.

For the sake of brevity, I encourage you to lift your sanctions on our nation, lest you also incur a reciprocation of sanctions likewise.

Godspeed,

D'Amile D'Antonio
Minister of Foreign Affairs
12 4755 2 Petras,
Piacentopolis, The Vaticano, PIA
Last edited by Piacentini on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplaying as an extremely authoritarian religious theocracy with vested interests.

Yuyencia wrote:
「My friend please be respect are uneducate。 priest mans determine president are yuyencia people agreed tradition。Yuyencian people arelaugh your opinion defacate。 real fool who is are apparent,I am recommend reality check conversate starving street citizen」
- foreign minister mans are deliver vitriol message

User avatar
Meebritolia
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Jul 03, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Meebritolia » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:31 am

The Empire of Meebritolia condemns the actions of the government of Piacentini, and will protest the mass execution of class 3 felons, declaring that trade sanctions will be imposed on Piacentini if they go ahead with this atrocity.
Last edited by Meebritolia on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
=THE EMPIRE OF MEEBRITOLIA=

User avatar
Matriarchal Rule
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Aug 05, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Support

Postby Matriarchal Rule » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:26 pm

The Empire of Matriarchal Rule fully supports this choice. Some people server better examples in death than life
Last edited by Matriarchal Rule on Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Laka Strolistandiler
Minister
 
Posts: 2662
Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:49 pm

Laka begins receiving transitioned prisoners, who find themselves in very well-maintained and tidy prisons, which can even be considered luxurious by their accounts, however, at the same time most of them are subject to a lot of forced medical procedures, which most of them, I suppose, would accept gladly for death is the alternative

UCA- and SM- opposed. Semi-isolationist, pro-autarky but not against some international cooperation. People and the regime willing and ready to annihilate themselves and any aggressor. Counter force first strike nuclear policy. Ruled by very anti-democratic tomboy Queen Alexandria, with her head of government- First Minister Teilga and funny war crimes Fieldmarshall Von Ludendorff-II. Anti democratic but will not try to spread fascist ideas because why

User avatar
Coreys Land
Envoy
 
Posts: 333
Founded: Jun 12, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Coreys Land » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Coreys Land is interested in taking some of these criminals off your hands by offering an extended conscription into the Coreys Land military. The Coreys Land SS “Poachers Unit” which is made up of Coreys Land criminals in return for reduced sentences. The “Poachers Unit” operates counter-insurgency and anti partisan activities.
We look forward to hearing back in order to arrange transportation plans.

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 498
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greatest States Of America » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 pm

Piacentini wrote:[OOC: I am roleplaying basically as Russia with a different nation name.]

To the Fuhrer Alexandria Von Bergman, and the Inner Circle of Laka Strolistandiler
Greetings!

We greatly appreciate your nation's desire to aide us on our determination to rid degeneracy from our society. We especially commend that you are taking a stand against these very same evil forces that chose their path in life, and now must face retribution for these crimes. However, upon further review, we have deemed fit to cease the widespread execution of Class Three felons, except for those of whom have committed crimes against children. We believe that those who have harmed children have no place in our society and remain committed to the widespread execution of individuals of whom have been convicted of such acts. We have committed to relocating the bulk of the class three felons to the nation of Lakastrolistandiler and the nation of Fallout Red Dead Redemption. On behalf of our Emperor, thank you for your cooperation in our endeavours.

God bless,

Richard Varecchione,
Leader of the House of Commons,
25 258 1 Aeropagus,
St. Michael, Antonia, PIA



To the Secretary of State, the United States of America

To whom it may concern,

We have warned the United States on a near frequent basis about deciding to interfere with our internal affairs, however, we also maintain that the Divine Empire of Piacentini has not, and will never interfere with any US elections or interfere with US policies, in so much as the United States reciprocates. We are an autonomous nation that reserves the right to deal with degeneracy the way we deem fit. We do not adhere to the Geneva Convention and have withdrawn from the UN charter, of which has no bearing on us or our internal affairs.

For the sake of brevity, I encourage you to lift your sanctions on our nation, lest you also incur a reciprocation of sanctions likewise.

Godspeed,

D'Amile D'Antonio
Minister of Foreign Affairs
12 4755 2 Petras,
Piacentopolis, The Vaticano, PIA


US State Department:


The United States will not tolerate any human rights violation no matter what nation it is. We've repeatedly told the International Community that the USA will isolate the nations and take hard or military action if needed to ensure the victory of liberty.
The United States will support any friend and oppose any foe to ensure that liberty achieves victory. And as far as the sanctions are concerned the United States mentioned sanctions and imposing them, but the United States didn't impose them at least not yet. But unfortunately, United States will need to go ahead with sanctions and embargo on the Piacentini economy sweeping sanctions. But If Piacentini is ready to negotiate we will consider changing our approach.



Image
Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘Its a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’

User avatar
Magnecia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Magnecia » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:51 pm

OOC: Since there is no separate OOC thread, I am putting this here. According to your first point, "1. Harm of a child for nefarious and malicious purposes. Includes a wide range of differing sub-offenses that are ruled Class Three when the innocence or mental health of the child are put in danger. This includes subjecting a child to degenerate influences. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes."

Look this is a rather ambiguous criteria. Like, what do u guys consider as ' subjecting a child to degenerate influences.'? Do making a child watch porn fall under this criteria? If it does, and someone commiting such a petty 'crime'(heck, it's not even a crime here in Magnecia) is subjected to execution, then it's truly a human rights issue, and Magnecia will take in these so called 'criminals'. All the others deserve the treatment they receive and the execution is justified.
A country inhabited by about 350 million people covering the major part of the continent of Alesdia. A permanent member of UN Security Council. A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world. Member of ICDN.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Murphy's tweet goes viral. The Magnecian delegation to the Olympics arrive in Electrum. The Magnecian Army expresses it's interest to participate in the joint military excercise of ICDN nations.

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24616
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:55 pm

Piacentini wrote:The Divine Empire to Execute Class Three Felons

The Chamber of Internal Affairs in the Piacentine House of Commons has voted in ordinance L507-331 Title: “Ad Conservandam Pacem, Ut Iustitia Sociali” in response to a growing social concern over the rising number of class 3 felons and prison overcrowding. “The people of Piacentini are tired of funding these degenerates who have abandoned their role in Piacentine society and have instead decided to choose a course of life contrary to the will of our Lord,” spokesman James D’Angelino stated in a statement following the passage of the Ad Conserva act, “May this be a warning to all of whom may be inclined to harm children or each other.” Pertaining to the ordinance, class 3 felons are defined as individuals of whom have been tried and convicted of the following offenses:

1. Harm of a child for nefarious and malicious purposes. Includes a wide range of differing sub-offenses that are ruled Class Three when the innocence or mental health of the child are put in danger. This includes subjecting a child to degenerate influences. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.
2. Unwanted advances towards women for nefarious or malicious purposes. Includes sub-offenses that are tried and convicted in court. Constitute Class Three. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.
3. The deliberate and malicious intention and execution of murder against a family member, spouse, child, or parent. This is a Class Three offense. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes.

In response to the issue of overcrowded prisons, and the frequent criticism of the fact that the Piacentine House of Commons has allowed a “Lord of the flies” culture to foster in prisons, the House of Commons passed, on August the 3rd, in the year 2021 of our Lord, that all Class Three Felons were to be executed by Firing Squad across all 8 states of the Divine Empire. Ammo has been provided, as well as mass cremation sites across the Empire. The House of Commons, upon passing this, hopes that this will deter future degenerates and reprobates in society from enacting such heinous crimes against our Lord and His people, and that those who harbor ill intentions may seek penance for their thoughts and may be guided away from such ill intentions.

In total since the passage of the act, 345,125 Class Three felons have been executed by firing squad and placed into mass graves, with more than 1,452,598 more to follow. Many countries have criticized the Divine Empire as being in violation of human rights, while others celebrate the act as an exercise in swift and efficient justice. The long-term effects of this ordinance have yet to be seen, as well as if this will actually deter future and potential Class 3 felons from committing these crimes. Of this 345,125 number, 45% of these Class Three Felons have been executed in the Cold Desert region of Antonia, Southern Piacentini. Many human rights groups have reported that prisoners are rounded outside in sub-zero conditions of the southern glacial regions of Southern Antonia, and are swiftly and promptly executed without any recourse. Many have also criticized this decision of the Divine Empire, that is supposed to be in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church, as denying these Class Three felons their right to Confession and Reconciliation. “That’s nonsense,” Chairman Charles Craig, President of Antonia said in response to these accusations, “These degenerates are offered the same right to Reconciliation that anyone else in the Empire is offered, they just choose not to take it.” “This is not the case,” Fr. Josiah, an outspoken and militant defender of everyones’ right to Reconciliation said in response to this, “I applied at the Vaticano that the St. Michael diocese of Antonia and Southern Piacentini may be able to offer Confession to Class Three Felons and was denied by the Vaticano in doing so.”

“Who cares about Class threes?” Richard Varecchione, leader of the House of Commons said in a statement, “These guys are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low. Who cares what they think, and why should anyone care about their rights? They did not care about the other parties’ rights when they chose to do what they did..”

In response to mounting criticism, Cardinal Arthur X, leader of the Divine Empire has reached out to the Pope for comment. “Should we be able to give these Class Three felons to separate nations, we will do so,” Cardinal Arthur X, Emperor of Piacentini said in a statement, “If anyone in the international community should be willing to take these Class Three felons, we will allow them to do so and would encourage such action. However, if we cannot find a nation willing to take them in, our course of action will remain unchanged.” The Emperor has also reached out to the international community for comment.


Image


The Free Kingdom of Allanea regards these events with some concern. While the manner of organization of the executions, in and of itself, does not constitute a crime against humanity – obviously, if one accepts the power of a state to execute murderers and other severe offenders, if individuals have been proven guilty in a fair trial, then it substantially does not matter if they are shot separately or all at once. Unfortunately, what does arouse some concern is the vague verbiage used by the representatives of the Divine Empire to describe these 'class 3 felons', which seem to include sexual predators, murderers, child abusers, and some vague category of individuals who have 'exposed children to degenerate content'. We are concerned that this could be used to class artists, educators, or activists alongside child molesters, either deliberately or because the prosecutors genuinely don't see the difference.

We would be willing to take some proportion of these felons in our country, however obviously we would like to have some choice as to which felons we accept (in light of the difficulties we describe above). We therefore propose that the executions of some of the 'lighter' felons be delayed somewhat while we prepare a team to come down and interview them and look at their records. We hope to find as many as possible to be sent to Allanea. Obviously we will make arrangements to compensate your government for the expenses incurred for not immediately putting these people in a ditch, as doubtless you'd like to.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Piacentini
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 404
Founded: May 04, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Piacentini » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:13 am

Magnecia wrote:OOC: Since there is no separate OOC thread, I am putting this here. According to your first point, "1. Harm of a child for nefarious and malicious purposes. Includes a wide range of differing sub-offenses that are ruled Class Three when the innocence or mental health of the child are put in danger. This includes subjecting a child to degenerate influences. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes."

Look this is a rather ambiguous criteria. Like, what do u guys consider as ' subjecting a child to degenerate influences.'? Do making a child watch porn fall under this criteria? If it does, and someone commiting such a petty 'crime'(heck, it's not even a crime here in Magnecia) is subjected to execution, then it's truly a human rights issue, and Magnecia will take in these so called 'criminals'. All the others deserve the treatment they receive and the execution is justified.


[OOC: Basically its child molesters and those who expose children to pornography but I wasn't really entirely sure what I was allowed to type on NationStates without getting a ban. Do also bear in mind too that I am roleplaying as a super religiously fundamental country, so "degenerate influences" is basically an authoritarian copout to shut down any and all ideologies that do not agree with the Church + State. I'm glad you picked up on this. We can roleplay this more as well. New IC post coming soon.

EDIT: Also, do bear in mind though that your nation, IC, is not aware of this fact and you would have to roleplay an internal investigation coming to light about it, although for the time being, most of those getting executed are child molesters. The point w this RP is basically whether you uphold the dignity of the human person, despite them committing, in my opinion, one of the most heinous crimes. Or if you support sort of an "eye for an eye" system of justice. Thats why I'm glad that so many people in this thread are taking many different sides on this issue.

EDIT2: Also to the US roleplayer, my country is basically Russia, but the Name is Piacentini. Please RP w my country's name. Also, is Trump one of your former presidents? That will help my RP better.]
Last edited by Piacentini on Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roleplaying as an extremely authoritarian religious theocracy with vested interests.

Yuyencia wrote:
「My friend please be respect are uneducate。 priest mans determine president are yuyencia people agreed tradition。Yuyencian people arelaugh your opinion defacate。 real fool who is are apparent,I am recommend reality check conversate starving street citizen」
- foreign minister mans are deliver vitriol message

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 498
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greatest States Of America » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:08 am

Piacentini wrote:
Magnecia wrote:OOC: Since there is no separate OOC thread, I am putting this here. According to your first point, "1. Harm of a child for nefarious and malicious purposes. Includes a wide range of differing sub-offenses that are ruled Class Three when the innocence or mental health of the child are put in danger. This includes subjecting a child to degenerate influences. The burden of proof rests upon harm for nefarious and malicious purposes."

Look this is a rather ambiguous criteria. Like, what do u guys consider as ' subjecting a child to degenerate influences.'? Do making a child watch porn fall under this criteria? If it does, and someone commiting such a petty 'crime'(heck, it's not even a crime here in Magnecia) is subjected to execution, then it's truly a human rights issue, and Magnecia will take in these so called 'criminals'. All the others deserve the treatment they receive and the execution is justified.


[OOC: Basically its child molesters and those who expose children to pornography but I wasn't really entirely sure what I was allowed to type on NationStates without getting a ban. Do also bear in mind too that I am roleplaying as a super religiously fundamental country, so "degenerate influences" is basically an authoritarian copout to shut down any and all ideologies that do not agree with the Church + State. I'm glad you picked up on this. We can roleplay this more as well. New IC post coming soon.

EDIT: Also, do bear in mind though that your nation, IC, is not aware of this fact and you would have to roleplay an internal investigation coming to light about it, although for the time being, most of those getting executed are child molesters. The point w this RP is basically whether you uphold the dignity of the human person, despite them committing, in my opinion, one of the most heinous crimes. Or if you support sort of an "eye for an eye" system of justice. Thats why I'm glad that so many people in this thread are taking many different sides on this issue.

EDIT2: Also to the US roleplayer, my country is basically Russia, but the Name is Piacentini. Please RP w my country's name. Also, is Trump one of your former presidents? That will help my RP better.]


OOC: Yes Mr Trump is former President. My country is based on the real-life United States except for some major differences it has same history.
Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘Its a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aivintis, Sanhana, South Olpen, The Scandinvans

Advertisement

Remove ads