NATION

PASSWORD

Requesting New Option for #1,318

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Galaxie
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Requesting New Option for #1,318

Postby Galaxie » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:41 pm

First, let me get this out of the way: I’m too tired to write a draft at the moment, so it would be perfect if someone else could do that for me. :)
Also, by the way, options 1,318.4, 1,318.5, and 1,318.6 are unknown to me, and are listed as “???” on the list of Issues that is posted on this forum, so this may actually already exist.

What I’m requesting here is an option that is the opposite of 1,318.7, which allows methamphetamines to all citizens of your Nation. This means that this proposed option will ban methamphetamines. 1,318.3 gets close to this, but it only bans methamphetamines in the military. I think one of those “That’s not going far enough” options would be good for the purposes of this. The wording of other option(s) might have to be tweaked to fit context, though.

In addition, I wouldn’t mind if there was also an option that goes along the lines of “Why have drugs at all in @@NAME@@?” which would ban recreational drug use (I believe there is a policy for banned recreational drugs, too.)

Signed,
Galaxie

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:37 am

If you ever stop by NS when you are less tired, you are welcome to try drafting something up and see if you can wow us into adding it.

I don't think it's an urgent need, though. Nations that don't like meth can just choose option 3.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Galaxie
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Yeah imma draft now

Postby Galaxie » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:36 pm

“Yes, I agree, but that isn’t going far enough,” firmly states @@RANDOMNAME@@, the self-appointed leader of the Anti-Drug Association of @@NAME@@. “There are far too many druggies in our fine nation. We must ban all recreational drug use, and our citizens won’t have to deal with addiction! Oh, ban all medicines with drugs, too. People will always find things to get addicted to.”

EFFECT: citizens can’t take anesthesia during surgeries.

NOTE: This option would come directly after what is currently option #1,318.3
Last edited by Galaxie on Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Got Issues?