NATION

PASSWORD

Mikat Foreign Affairs Center (Open!)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Mikat Foreign Affairs Center (Open!)

Postby Mikat » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:59 am

Image

The Republic of Mikat




The Republic of Mikat is an island country known for its sprawling mountainous geography, beautiful beaches and scenic towns. Its economy is reliant on tourism and other service-related industry. Mikatis, as the citizens are called, are known for their progressive and stable public institutions and a Western-inspired legal regime that supports Imperial rule. Despite the latter, the country enjoys independence in all spheres, as manifested in its self government.

FORM FOR EMBASSY REQUESTS
Code: Select all
[table][tr][td][align=center]
[b][u]EMBASSY APPLICATION[/u][/b][/align]
[blocktext][b]Full/Formal name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent:[/b]
[b]Ambassador Name:[/b][/blocktext][/td][/tr][/table]


Address letters to:
Hon. Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Mikat on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:59 am


NATIONAMBASSADOR IN MIKATMIKATI AMBASSADOR/REPRESENTATIVENOTES
HoyerlayDavid McIntyre, The Earl of HeffingvilleJom Tomlinson-
Barleigh Peter-jan SchimmelpenninkRachel Eggington-
Republic of Crossoveria Josiah SanchezOmar Voyle-
Greatest States Of America William S Farish IIIGlenn Tompson-
SpaincioDiego LopezDane Cobbet-
HundredstarRandall Xavi RavenclothWebster Colon-
Los Imperio MexicanoGabriel ReyesKen Gilbert-
MonaziteCountry Manager: Martin LundbergCallie Brooks-
MadrinetMargot l'ArgentLuna Richards-
RohvaniaJoseph GormanGeorge Miller-
Last edited by Mikat on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Hoyerlay
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 195
Founded: May 01, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hoyerlay » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:35 am

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Kingdom of Hoyerlay
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Kristin Good
Ambassador Name: David McIntyre, The Earl of Heffingville

User avatar
Barleigh
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Jul 05, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Barleigh » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:20 pm

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Barleigh
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Pieter Adams
Ambassador Name: H.E Ambassador Peter-jan Schimmelpennink

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Diplomat
 
Posts: 703
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:50 pm

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: the Republic of Crossoveria
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Phoebe Dabrowski
Ambassador Name: Josiah Sanchez
Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
NEWS :: Funnie launches ad campaigns against opponents Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin and Mustafa Aydem, claiming that Aydem will cause a famine and Hamad will fascistize Crossoveria

The Supreme Leader is Waldemar Rochester, who is an authoritarian. The President is Kipper the Dog
My nation doesn’t represent my views. I do not condone to any of the fascist ideas Waldemar Rochester implements!

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greatest States Of America » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:22 am

EMBASSY APPLICATION
Full/Formal name of Nation: United States Of Greatest States Of America
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Secretary Of State Antony Blinken
Ambassador Name:His Excellency, William S Farish III
Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

]FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘It's a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:13 am

Hoyerlay wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Kingdom of Hoyerlay
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Kristin Good
Ambassador Name: David McIntyre, The Earl of Heffingville


Image
Minister Kristin Good
The Kingdom of Hoyerlay

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Ambassador David McIntyre, The Earl of Heffingville was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:14 am

Barleigh wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Barleigh
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Pieter Adams
Ambassador Name: H.E Ambassador Peter-jan Schimmelpennink


Image
Minister Pieter Adams
The United Kingdom of Barleigh

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Ambassador Peter-jan Schimmelpennink was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 am

The Imagination Animals wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: the Republic of Crossoveria
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Phoebe Dabrowski
Ambassador Name: Josiah Sanchez


Image
Minister Phoebe Dabrowski
The Republic of Crossoveria

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Ambassador Josiah Sanchez was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION
Full/Formal name of Nation: United States Of Greatest States Of America
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Secretary Of State Antony Blinken
Ambassador Name:His Excellency, William S Farish III


Image
Secretary Of State Antony Blinken
The United States Of Greatest States Of America

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Ambassador William S Farish III was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:35 am

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Spaincio
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Angel Rodriguez
Ambassador Name:Diego Lopez

User avatar
Hundredstar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1537
Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:36 pm

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Ian Stromguards
Ambassador Name: Randall Xavi Ravencloth

User avatar
Los Imperio Mexicano
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 101
Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Los Imperio Mexicano » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:24 pm

Image
To the Hon. Lucien Powell,

His Majesty's Government has declared its interest in establishing a diplomatic mission in Mikat and has requested for such an application to be sent therein. Please see below the application attached.

Yours,
Koky Córdova, Minister of Foreign Affairs

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: Mexican Empire
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Koky Córdova
Ambassador Name: Gabriel Reyes
Last edited by Los Imperio Mexicano on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Superpower Iturbide Mexico which plays a similar role in the world to OTL USA. Represents some but not all of my views.

User avatar
Monazite
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jul 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Monazite » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:54 am

Monazite Special Economic Zone (MSEZ), July 29th 2021

Dear Your Excellency
Hon. Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mikat

Monazite Co. Ltd. is an independent public company that doing operations on the extraction and recovery for critical raw materials, biotechnology & biomedical, and components manufacturing for renewable energy and electric mobility. We are put enormous interest to work together with the great nation of Mikat in the terms of trade, investments, and researches. We would like to propose further cooperation with the respective nation by open up our representative office in the Mikat.


May the cooperation bring fruitful benefit for Mikat and her People.

Best Regards


Bryan Lin
VP for International Business
Monazite Co.Ltd.


EMBASSY APPLICATION
Full/Formal name of Nation: Monazite Co. Ltd.
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Bryan Lin (Vice President for International Business)
Country Manager: Mr. Martin Lundberg

User avatar
Madrinet
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 145
Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Madrinet » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:44 pm

Image
To: M. Lucien Powell, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Mikat
Note №: MIK1/AMA21

Monsieur le Ministre,

His Majesty's Department of External Politics presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and has the honour to draw its attention to the following.

I have the honour to enact His Majesty's fervent desire to cultivate and improve the relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two nations, to which I end I hereto attach the appropriate documentation for establishing a Royal Madrinetan Legation within the Republic of Mikat.

His Majesty has appointed Her Excellency Margot l'Argent, a diplomat of fifteen years meritorious service in His Majesty's Department of Diplomatic and Consular Affairs and possessed of talents that assure His Majesty that she will zealously discharge the duties of her mission in accordance with His Majesty's wishes and in such a manner as to merit your approbation. His Majesty trusts you will receive her with benevolence and give entire credence to all that she may communicate to you on His Majesty's behalf.

His Majesty avails Himself of this opportunity to renew to His Great and Good Friend the President of Mikat the assurances of His highest consideration.

x Bartolome de Grizio
Deputy Assistant Secretary
Department of Diplomatic and Consular Affairs
His Majesty's Collegium of External Politics


Image
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Kingdom of Madrinet
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: His Illustrious Highness Sothséne di Mesniel, Count of Bélogne
Ambassador Name: Mme Margot l'Argent
------------------------------------The Kingdom of Madrinet------------------------------------
Avanti Madrinallia!
Head of State: HM Amadeus X | Embassy programme | Currency: Madrinetan florin (ƒ) | Population: 1,198,000 | Map

User avatar
Rohvania
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jul 28, 2021
Free-Market Paradise

embassy

Postby Rohvania » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 pm

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation:Kingdom of Rohvania
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Lord Kenworth
Ambassador Name:
Joseph Gorman
i would also like if you would open an embassy in my nation

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:22 pm

Spaincio wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Spaincio
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Angel Rodriguez
Ambassador Name:Diego Lopez


Image
Minister Angel Rodriguez
The Democratic Republic of Spaincio

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Diego Lopez was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:23 pm

Hundredstar wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Ian Stromguards
Ambassador Name: Randall Xavi Ravencloth


Image
Minister Ian Stromguards
The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Randall Xavi Ravencloth was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:24 pm

Los Imperio Mexicano wrote:
(Image)
To the Hon. Lucien Powell,

His Majesty's Government has declared its interest in establishing a diplomatic mission in Mikat and has requested for such an application to be sent therein. Please see below the application attached.

Yours,
Koky Córdova, Minister of Foreign Affairs

EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: Mexican Empire
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Koky Córdova
Ambassador Name: Gabriel Reyes


Image
Minister Koky Córdova
The Mexican Empire

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Gabriel Reyes was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Monazite wrote:
Monazite Special Economic Zone (MSEZ), July 29th 2021

Dear Your Excellency
Hon. Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mikat

Monazite Co. Ltd. is an independent public company that doing operations on the extraction and recovery for critical raw materials, biotechnology & biomedical, and components manufacturing for renewable energy and electric mobility. We are put enormous interest to work together with the great nation of Mikat in the terms of trade, investments, and researches. We would like to propose further cooperation with the respective nation by open up our representative office in the Mikat.


May the cooperation bring fruitful benefit for Mikat and her People.

Best Regards


Bryan Lin
VP for International Business
Monazite Co.Ltd.


EMBASSY APPLICATION
Full/Formal name of Nation: Monazite Co. Ltd.
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Bryan Lin (Vice President for International Business)
Country Manager: Mr. Martin Lundberg


Image
Vice President for International Business Bryan Lin
Monazite Co. Ltd.

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the application for a representative office in Mikat. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and representative office in view of the unique nature of Monazite Co.

Finally, your intention to appoint Gabriel Reyes as Country Manager was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Madrinet wrote:
(Image)
To: M. Lucien Powell, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Mikat
Note №: MIK1/AMA21

Monsieur le Ministre,

His Majesty's Department of External Politics presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and has the honour to draw its attention to the following.

I have the honour to enact His Majesty's fervent desire to cultivate and improve the relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two nations, to which I end I hereto attach the appropriate documentation for establishing a Royal Madrinetan Legation within the Republic of Mikat.

His Majesty has appointed Her Excellency Margot l'Argent, a diplomat of fifteen years meritorious service in His Majesty's Department of Diplomatic and Consular Affairs and possessed of talents that assure His Majesty that she will zealously discharge the duties of her mission in accordance with His Majesty's wishes and in such a manner as to merit your approbation. His Majesty trusts you will receive her with benevolence and give entire credence to all that she may communicate to you on His Majesty's behalf.

His Majesty avails Himself of this opportunity to renew to His Great and Good Friend the President of Mikat the assurances of His highest consideration.

x Bartolome de Grizio
Deputy Assistant Secretary
Department of Diplomatic and Consular Affairs
His Majesty's Collegium of External Politics


EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation: The Kingdom of Madrinet
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: His Illustrious Highness Sothséne di Mesniel, Count of Bélogne
Ambassador Name: Mme Margot l'Argent


Image
His Illustrious Highness, Sothséne di Mesniel, Count of Bélogne
The Kingdom of Madrinet

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Ambassador Margot l'Argent was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs

User avatar
Mikat
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 01, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby Mikat » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:33 pm

Rohvania wrote:
EMBASSY APPLICATION

Full/Formal name of Nation:Kingdom of Rohvania
Minister of Foreign Affairs/Equivalent: Lord Kenworth
Ambassador Name:
Joseph Gorman
i would also like if you would open an embassy in my nation


Image
Lord Kensworth
The Kingdom of Rohvania

We are pleased to notify you of the acceptance of the exchange of embassies between Mikat and your esteemed country. Arrangements as to your diplomatic mission may be coordinated with the Foreign Affairs Center. Further details as to the requirements of compliance with extant Mikati statutory law and pertinent regulations will also be furnished your office and national delegation.

Finally, your intention to appoint Ambassador Joseph Gorman was also accepted and has been well received.

We look forward to a long partnership between our countries

Lucien Powell
Minister of Foreign Affairs


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Manticoran Empire, Unified Asian States

Advertisement

Remove ads