NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Access to Transgender Hormone Therapy

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daarwyrth
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Daarwyrth » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:35 am

Great Algerstonia wrote:"Another stupid-ass bill passed by the liberal World Assembly. We'll just declare all fucking chemicals used to change gender to be a legitimate danger to health, we're not changing shit without getting any profit in return."

~Admiral-Ambassador Alec Ainsworth, very mad.

Maria vyn Nysen, while returning from Daarwyrth in sunglasses and a large, oversized sun hat: "Ah, so the Ambassador from Great Algerstonia finally went public and said that the male hormone, testosterone, is a danger to public health. That means that all men in Algerstonia will have their hormone glands surgically removed as the delegation from Tinfect suggested, yes? After all, you just said you'd declare all such chemicals as a danger to public health. Unless you will realise what an idiotic thing you just stated?

If the Ambassador from Great Algerstonia is so angered and infuriated by the passage of this law, then perhaps they should ragequit the World Assembly. That seems as a more prudent course of action than removing all hormone producing organs from its citizens."
Last edited by Daarwyrth on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Royal State of Daarwyrth
Forest's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Leader: Queen Demi Maria I | Capital: Daarsted | Current year: 2022 CE
  • Daarwyrth
  • Uylensted
  • Kentauria
  • 27 years old male
  • Dutch with Polish roots
  • English literature major
  • Ex-religious gay leftist

Kurogasa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurogasa » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:11 am

Tinfect wrote:
Kurogasa wrote:option 3 means you can, in fact cherry pick them as long as you are willing to pay the price.

OOC:
The critical part is not bandying it about constantly, and actually portraying the consequences of your tenuous relationship with international law.
People tend to miss those parts.

Yes, I agree with that, but I suppose that's something people prefer to RP in their own regional forums instead of over here?.

Having said that I find dumb that option 3 was added to the GA, it makes more sense if it's either all in or all out.

Previous

Return to WA Archives