NATION

PASSWORD

IHS--Turkish and Caucasian border dispute (Signups and OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

IHS--Turkish and Caucasian border dispute (Signups and OOC)

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:58 am

IC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=507956

The IHS has declared that northern Syria, Hatay and Lebanon are parts of the IHS, but they are controlled by Turkey and the Caucacus, the IHS's nemesis. The IHS has invaded Syria and Lebanon, sparking an unofficial war. The IHS has claimed it because they used to be part of the IHS until they were defeated by T&C in 1902.



IHS side:


Turkey and the Caucacus side:


Neutral:
Arvan Irawer
Tyrantio Land
Eurum


Rules:
No godmodding
Follow the NS rules
Please put at least some substance in your posts
No nukes
I'm sorry I didn't put this before, but you also have 10,000 troops maximum. You can add more during the war, though.


Form:
Code: Select all
Nation name:
Intervening?:
Side:
Position on the conflict:
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
Will you follow the rules?:
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:05 am, edited 13 times in total.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Awesome Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 624
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Awesome Imperium » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:05 am

Nation name: Awesome Imperium
Intervening?: Yes
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: Pro IHA invasion of Syria
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
Legio 11
2,400 troopers
40 tanks
20 AFvs

HMIS Magnifacent battlegroup
1 carrier
20 destoyers
10 cruisers
2 corvettes

Will you follow the rules?: YES!

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:05 am

Awesome Imperium wrote:Nation name: Awesome Imperium
Intervening?: Yes
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: Pro IHA invasion of Syria
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
Legio 11
2,400 troopers
40 tanks
20 AFvs

HMIS Magnifacent battlegroup
1 carrier
20 destoyers
10 cruisers
2 corvettes

Will you follow the rules?: YES!

Accepted
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1309
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:15 am

Nation name: The King Isle
Intervening?: yes
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: pro invasion
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): 10,000 kings battalion special troops, tanks and aircraft, 2 naval crusiers,
Will you follow the rules?: yes,
also I support IHS to improve relations between The PRS and UDAF
Last edited by The King Isle on Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
NationStates Puppet
Envoy
 
Posts: 277
Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:16 am

The King Isle wrote:Nation name: The King Isle
Intervening?: yes
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: pro invasion
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): 10,000 kings battalion special troops, tanks and aircraft, 2 naval crusiers,
Will you follow the rules?: yes,
also I support IHS to improve relations between The PRS and UDAF

Accepted
PUPPET OF ISLAMIC HOLY SITES

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1309
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:22 am

OOC: I might sometimes be on a puppet nation so I will control the King Isle through a puppet is that ok?
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:22 am

The King Isle wrote:OOC: I might sometimes be on a puppet nation so I will control the King Isle through a puppet is that ok?

Alright, as long as it has the same flag.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Brandsond
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: May 28, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brandsond » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:28 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
The King Isle wrote:OOC: I might sometimes be on a puppet nation so I will control the King Isle through a puppet is that ok?

Alright, as long as it has the same flag.

Ok
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1033
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:34 am

my app:

Nation name: The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land
Intervening?: Yes
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: Pro invasion of Syria
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
11th Infantry Division(2,000 Soldiers)
2nd Marine Assult Division(5,000 Soldiers)
(Note: The 2nd Marine assault division are veterans of the Turkish war(The one were British Alberta Nuked everybody)
12th Naval Task Force
-2 Alriegh-Burke Class Dyestroyers
-1 Nimitz Class Carrier
-17 D-67 Class Patrol Boats
Will you follow the rules?: Yep
Last edited by Tyrantio Land on Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The UCA, ICDN, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, and founder of CTDD
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#PrayforAfghanistan #PrayforHaiti
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes on Irogg|Slaver Crusade Plans underway|Anti-ICDN terror groups end their 12 year long insurgency|Tyrantio Land Beats The King Isle in a war

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:36 am

Tyrantio Land wrote:my app:

Nation name: The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land
Intervening?: Yes
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: Pro invasion of Syria
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
11th Infantry Division(2,000 Soldiers)
2nd Marine Assult Division(5,000 Soldiers)
(Note: The 2nd Marine assault division are veterans of the Turkish war(The one were British Alberta Nuked everybody)
12th Naval Task Force
-2 Alriegh-Burke Class Dyestroyers
-1 Nimitz Class Carrier
-17 D-67 Class Patrol Boats
Will you follow the rules?: Yep

Accepted
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Operation Dark Knight

Postby Greatest States Of America » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:13 am

Nation name: The Constitutional Monarchy Of Greatest States Of America
Intervening?: Absolutely
Side: Turkey And Caucasus
Position on the conflict: IHS has breached the sovereignty of Turkey and the Caucasus and has violated international law by claiming the territory that is by no means is part of Islamic Holy Sites.
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
3rd Infantry highly equipped Corp of 50,000 special forces
11th Army Divison of 10,000 strong
1st Airforce wing of 1,000 F-16 jets
2 Air squadrons of 300 F-35A Lightning II
300 Abrams tanks
2 battle Fleets
50 Submarines
Medical Supplies
Military equipment for Turkey and Caucasus
£400 million Pound Sterlings
Will you follow the rules?: Of Course, we will.
Last edited by Greatest States Of America on Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
GSA is based on real-life USA. We're set in 2040. We use future technology and future inventions. GSA has space colonies and maintains space militarization. World most powerful economy, as well as military in the whole multiverse. Sole multiverse power on planet earth.

]FOX News: France has called its ambassador from Washington and Canberra due to protest and enrage at the deal and alliance of ‘‘AUKUS’’. According to France: ‘‘It's a stab in the back and leaving out the European ally such as France will prove to be devastating.’’

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:19 am

Greatest States Of America wrote:Nation name: The Constitutional Monarchy Of Greatest States Of America
Intervening?: Absolutely
Side: Turkey And Caucasus
Position on the conflict: IHS has breached the sovereignty of Turkey and the Caucasus and has violated international law by claiming the territory that is by no means is part of Islamic Holy Sites.
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
3rd Infantry highly equipped Corp of 50,000 special forces
11th Army Divison of 10,000 strong
1st Airforce wing of 1,000 F-16 jets
2 Air squadrons of 300 F-35A Lightning II
300 Abrams tanks
2 battle Fleets
50 Submarines
Medical Supplies
Military equipment for Turkey and Caucasus
£400 million Pound Sterlings
Will you follow the rules?: Of Course, we will.

Accepted. I suppose I should put my explanation for why we invaded T&C.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:33 am

Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Ukcross
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 496
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ukcross » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:36 am

Nation name:The Armed Republic of Ukcross
Intervening?:Yes
Side:Turkey and Caucasus
Position on the conflict: Due to Ukcross Being a Socialist and Slightly Communist Country, and The IHS Going against Communism, The Ukcrossian Government has Decided to Attempt to Stop This Idea.
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): The 5th Heavy infantry Regiment (Transported Via Air From Aircraft Carrier)
Will you follow the rules?:Yes.
Last edited by Ukcross on Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:40 am

Ukcross wrote:Nation name:The Armed Republic of Ukcross
Intervening?:Yes
Side:Turkey and Caucasus
Position on the conflict: ???
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): The 5th Heavy infantry Regiment (Transported Via Air From Aircraft Carrier)
Will you follow the rules?:Yes.

By position of the conflict, I mean what does your government think. Accepted
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Southern Xenick
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1165
Founded: Aug 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southern Xenick » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:42 am

Nation name: Socialist States of Xenick
Intervening?: no
Side: Turkey and the Caucasus
Position on the conflict: Against the IHS because of their imperialist expansion and opposition to socialism
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): covert weapons shipments
Will you follow the rules?: yes
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:43 am

Southern Xenick wrote:Nation name: Socialist States of Xenick
Intervening?: no
Side: Turkey and the Caucasus
Position on the conflict: Against the IHS because of their imperialist expansion and opposition to socialism
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): covert weapons shipments
Will you follow the rules?: yes

Accepted, but the IHS isn't opposed to socialism.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 384
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:47 pm

Nation name: The Ceremonial Monarchy Arvan Irawer
Intervening?: Kinda
Side: Civilians, but leaning towards IHS
Position on the conflict: Both sides should calm down, the war should stop and an agreement should be discussed
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
  • The 62nd Aid division - 3,000 troops, 8,000 aid workers (i.e. doctors, nurses, teachers, firefighters, builders), 50 tanks and 2,500 Military police
  • 500 special forces troops
  • 17th Recon group - 20 fighter jets, 10 reconnaissance jets
  • 2 battleships, 4 cruisers, 6 destroyers, 5 submarines, 1 hospital ship, 3 transport ships
Will you follow the rules?: Yes
Last edited by Arvan Irawer on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Member of CUSP, Member of ICDN, A Foreign Consumer Nation in SETZA, Member of WHO

National News:Arvan Irawer V and Selina Irawer visit Corrington | Arvan troops locked in stalemate with SI troops


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Senator
 
Posts: 3571
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:49 pm

Arvan Irawer wrote:Nation name: The Ceremonial Monarchy Arvan Irawer
Intervening?: Kinda
Side: Civilians, but leaning towards IHS
Position on the conflict: Both sides should calm down, the war should stop and an agreement should be discussed
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): The 62nd Aid division - 3,000 troops, 8,000 aid workers (i.e. doctors, nurses, teachers, firefighters, builders), 50 tanks and 2,500 Military police.
Will you follow the rules?: Yes

Accepted
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the UCA. Founder of the ICRD.

BREAKING NEWS: WIP


#FreeNSGRojava!

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1309
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Can I switch sides?
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
Eurum
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 117
Founded: Jun 28, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eurum » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:12 pm

Nation name: The Federal Republic of Eurum
Intervening?: Sending peacekeepers and aid to civilians
Side: Neutral
Position on the conflict: Against IHS because we denounce expansionism.
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid):
5,000 peacekeepers
Aid workers, food and other humanitarian aid.
Will you follow the rules?: Yes
Last edited by Eurum on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The King Isle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1309
Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby The King Isle » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:16 pm

Can I switch sides
Communist democratic nation
Capital city: Gloria
Largest city: Canton
King: Wilhelm Richard IV
Prime minister: David laponsin

Member of UCA, and NATO,
☭ Long live The King Isle! ☭

User avatar
Tyrantio Land
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1033
Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:19 pm

Yeah, I think I'll switch to supporting civilians.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of The UCA, ICDN, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, and founder of CTDD
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#PrayforAfghanistan #PrayforHaiti
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes on Irogg|Slaver Crusade Plans underway|Anti-ICDN terror groups end their 12 year long insurgency|Tyrantio Land Beats The King Isle in a war

User avatar
Alski
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Alski » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:24 pm

Nation name: Alski
Intervening?: No
Side: IHS
Position on the conflict: Though on IHS’ side, we hope that the conflict will resolve sooner or later
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): 500 carrier ships containing rations and supplies
Will you follow the rules?: Yes
The Empire Federation of Alski - Member of ICDN and UAN . A -228 civilization, according to this index.
A Class 1.6 Civilization according to this index.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7913
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Nation name: zarnicovia nova
Intervening?: yes
Side: nuetral but leaning IHS
Position on the conflict: a possible destabilizing conflict
Troops and/or aid (leave this blank if you are sending no troops/aid): 140 aid workers, 15 million NSD in aid. 1,200 peacekeepers along with transport and a carrier group(1 carrier 40 destroyers 14 light cruisers 6 heavy cruisers and 10 support and other ships). In economics Available loans and guns for sale
Will you follow the rules?: yes
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful with a powerful church. Very rich but semi-unstable
THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS! SOME STATS ARE CANNON OTHERS ARE NOT!
member of UDAF, CUSP, and ICDN.
News:
Diplomacy: ZN joins 3 nations in intervention against dictator in DecaJamu | politics: Bi-partisan aid bill passes | economy: the national bank and bank of neew zeeland along with independent investors plan to have a aid relief package as government bill looks like it sill pass the senate

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Qassadia, The Jamesian Republic, United World Order, Usaiana

Advertisement

Remove ads