NATION

PASSWORD

On the issues

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
User avatar
Second Indus Order
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Jul 21, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

On the issues

Postby Second Indus Order » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:34 am

Can you increase the rate at which you get issues? Like make it so you get issues more often?
Anti: Democracy, human rights, progressivism, minority rights, technophilia
Pro: Imperialism, Scripture, God, lifting, traditionalism, primitivism
The WA and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

User avatar
SherpDaWerp
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1165
Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SherpDaWerp » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:37 am

Second Indus Order wrote:Can you increase the rate at which you get issues? Like make it so you get issues more often?

Provided you have "no throttle" turned on in settings, no.

One issue every 6 hours is the maximum sustainable rate of receiving issues. You receive them quicker as a newly-founded nation, but over the first month (I think it's a month) or so it slows down to 1 issue per 6 hours and that's where it stays.

User avatar
Merconitonitopia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1679
Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merconitonitopia » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:38 am

No. The default issue setting ('no throttle') provides the highest possible frequency: four issues per day, save for newly founded nations.
If you like answering issues, you can always create new puppets to run alongside your main. You can create as many nations as you please. I recommend installing NS++ for managing puppets.
Last edited by Merconitonitopia on Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bears Armed
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 19946
Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:54 am

Consider yourself lucky: It used to be an upper limit of two per day... and they didn't resolve until the next update (although, admittedly, that did let you change your mind about the answer during the wait...).
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Our population is approximately 20 million. We do have a national government, although its role is strictly limited. Economy = thriving. Those aren't "biker gangs", they're our traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies'... and are generally respected, not feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152.

User avatar
Land Without Shrimp
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Land Without Shrimp » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Bears Armed wrote:Consider yourself lucky: It used to be an upper limit of two per day... and they didn't resolve until the next update (although, admittedly, that did let you change your mind about the answer during the wait...).

I'm glad I wasn't around then...:o Two issues a day? No thank you. I do think one every six hours is the ideal rate. It's not fast enough to overwhelm you, hence only need to spend a couple minutes a day answering issues. There are enough time-suck games out there, we don't need another one.

User avatar
Second Indus Order
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Jul 21, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

On the issues

Postby Second Indus Order » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:52 am

Land Without Shrimp wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Consider yourself lucky: It used to be an upper limit of two per day... and they didn't resolve until the next update (although, admittedly, that did let you change your mind about the answer during the wait...).

I'm glad I wasn't around then...:o Two issues a day? No thank you. I do think one every six hours is the ideal rate. It's not fast enough to overwhelm you, hence only need to spend a couple minutes a day answering issues. There are enough time-suck games out there, we don't need another one.

why no shrimp man :(
i love shrimp
Anti: Democracy, human rights, progressivism, minority rights, technophilia
Pro: Imperialism, Scripture, God, lifting, traditionalism, primitivism
The WA and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.


Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jim the Baptist

Advertisement

Remove ads