NATION

PASSWORD

Earth Alliance Organization (EAO) Board Room

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Republic of New Wessex
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Earth Alliance Organization (EAO) Board Room

Postby The Republic of New Wessex » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Earth Alliance Organization (EAO)
OOC: Here
International instability and conflicts are on the rise with no chance of stopping. Alliances formed to do good, slow and break apart in ideological wars or by individuals speaking a bit to loudly for them. Finally, EAO is going to try and do something about it for a better Earth

What are EAO's policies, who do you allow and what is there in this alliance?

EAO strives for international unity and as such, doesn't discriminate on ideology (except Nazis).

No one person has higher power than the other, everyone has equal say in matters.

EAO members may act independently, even if the rest vote in favour of something else (only applies to conflicts, trade or other similar things as laws passed for the alliance can't be ignored).

EAO members can freely trade with eachother without intervention (unless memberstates ban trade with another, in which case EAO will be informed to hopefully sort the situation).

EAO is independent from other alliances like UDAF and CUSP but they may freely send delegates to the HQ (after signing all required forms).

EAO doesn't have a policy for nuculear weapons but will respond a bit more harshly to nuclear attacks.

Rules

1. If any physical action breaks out inside the HQ, security inside are instructed to detain those who were involved till a decision is made.
2. Any memberstate that says they speak for all of EAO without prior permission from the others, will be punished.
3. Delegates from other alliances that are found out to be planning to or are stealing information from this alliance, can be punished depending on the intent and reasoning for doing so.
4. Delegates proving to be irresponsible can be punished depending on the effect to the meetings.
5. Those who haven't filled out the paperwork for joining who try to enter the HQ will be banned from ever coming back unless repealed later on.

Rooms in the HQ
1. Main Lobby
Contains: Reception, seating and multiple security guards. Open 24/7.

2. Meeting Room
Contains: Multiple seats, long table, projector, office suppllies and vending machines. Open while meetings commence.

3. Sleeping Quarters
Contains: Multiple big hotel like rooms for delegates, a lounge is available as well. Lounge only open in daytime and sleeping Quarters open all day.

4. Restaurant
Contains breakfast, afternoon and dinner menus. In-between, snack options are available. Open 24/7.

5. Entertainment/social area
Contains: An arcade, gaming consoles, magazines, books and a shooting range. All but shooting range are open 24/7 (shooting range sessions have to be booked).

6. Multiple other smaller rooms
Contains: Staff, maintence and other small Entertainment, food and drink areas.
Last edited by The Republic of New Wessex on Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breaking News: Expansion act passed, military building up on the border. -|- Better London's population booms, debates have begun on if it should become the capital. -|- New Wessex pledges support to East Osovia's government in it's civil war.
Officialy members of UDAF and EE.

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:30 pm

"Hello fellow delegates."

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States
RP Year: 2030s/Post Modern Tech
The Cold War went hot, Europe banded together in the aftermath and rebuilt.
Flag with animated character for Internet points, give me points!
DEFCON: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:12 pm

The representative from South Olpen stands up, as much as he can.
"Hello my fellow delegates, their tis'nt be any time to waste" he says, in his signature creaky voice, he continues. "Me, my government, and my countrymen ask you to condemn the Awesome Imperium." He breathes heavily for a few moments, he then continues. "They, for too long have hated the idea of peace, even the idea of humane warfare. That is why the Olpenese government asks this organization to condemn Awesome Imperium
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:16 pm

South Olpen wrote:The representative from South Olpen stands up, as much as he can.
"Hello my fellow delegates, their tis'nt be any time to waste" he says, in his signature creaky voice, he continues. "Me, my government, and my countrymen ask you to condemn the Awesome Imperium." He breathes heavily for a few moments, he then continues. "They, for too long have hated the idea of peace, even the idea of humane warfare. That is why the Olpenese government asks this organization to condemn Awesome Imperium

The Pan-European Delegate looked at the South Olpen delegate with concern for their health but would continue onto say, "I have seen what's happened and it does look quite bad. I'm in favour of condemning Awesome Imperium."
Last edited by Pan-European State on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States

Catarapania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Catarapania » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Phillip Archer made his way though the halls of the EAO HQ. Briefcase in one hand, thermos of coffee in the other. He looked at his watch. Late. But he was at the door now. Slowly, carefully, he eased it open, so as not to disrupt the proceedings. He looked for the representative from the Pact of Ribbons and Steel. Damn good name, that. Shame His Majesty hadn't thought of it first. Finding his counterpart from the Pact, he made his way to observer seating.

He listened as he settled in, he had gotten there just as the representative from South Olpen finished speaking. "... government asks this organization to condemn Awesome Imperium."

Poor Harry. He's on his last legs by the sound of it. I'll have to talk to him after the meeting, the Royal Medical Society has made some great strides in cancer research. Perhaps propose an exchange of medical technology between member states and observers?

A delegate whose face Archer didn't recognize, but who, based on his livery, belonged to the Pan-European State, spoke up thereafter. "I have seen what's happened and it does look quite bad. I'm in favour of condemning Awesome Imperium."

Awesome Imperium... the bastards who nuked Meretica. We took out their strategic arsenal with hypersonics in the first day of the war. Now we're on our way to help kick them out of the Philippines... yeah. The EAO and Catarapania are going to get along just fine.

Archer cleared his throat and stood up. "While Catarapania is not a member of the EAO, we would be willing to back the condemnation of the Imperium through our own independent channels, should the motion pass muster amongst the members." Then he sat down again. That should push them a little further in the right direction. Not that they needed it, by the look of the room.
Last edited by Catarapania on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Emerald
Secretary

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Isle of Emerald » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:44 pm

Odi Gorbachev made his way to the EAO HQ. He heard about the possible condemnation of Awesome Imperium. He stands up and starts speaking in a confident voice. "After reviewing some of the recent actions from Awesome Imperium, we are in favor to condemn the nation of Awesome Imperium." Like the kind person he is, He steps down to wait for another delegate to speaking.
Last edited by Isle of Emerald on Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Emeraldian Journal IOE becomes Durovsk

Post sent by the Premier of the United Communist Republic of Isle of Emerald. Proletarians of all countries, unite!
If you ask for help, it doesn't make you weak.

Eurum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurum » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:51 pm

Robert Fortin walked briskly through the corridors of the EAO headquarters, making his way to the meeting room. As he approached the entrance to the chamber, he heard voices emanate from the room.

“…After reviewing some of the recent actions from Awesome Imperium, we are in favor to condemn the nation of Awesome Imperium."

As he arrived at his seat, he responded, “I agree. Furthermore, I believe we should condemn any who use nuclear weapons in warfare.”

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Mr. Graham stands up, his sickly brains last instinct, to ward off the displeasure off others.
"I must now use the bathroom, by the time I'm back I expect 5 letters of condemnation and a declaration of embargo to be drawn up" he chuckled, his 1940s brain sense of humor had... deteriorated. "Pax at Bonum Faustum", he walked out. Moments later a thud was heard. It was unknown what pulled the rug from under him, cancer or the fall, but he would have died anyways. A statesmen life he lived, and a statemens death he died, his last words; the motto of the nation.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:02 pm

"Oh my-" The Pan-European Delegate's face turned as white as a bedsheet. "Did Mr. Graham die? Medics!" He looked very distressed and confused on what to do. "Should we inform the South Olpen Government?!"
Last edited by Pan-European State on Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Alejandro is alarmed by the thump. He instinctively reaches for his swiss army knife, but abstains from removing it from its holster. He moves towards the source of the noise, trying to make sense of the situation.

Moments later, a flashback from his days in the IAA appear.
Dec 4th, 2021, Meretica.
The flashback was in the apartment of a pro UDAF Meretican government politician who had tried to flee the IAA after he discovered their true intentions in Meretica. Alejandro knew this man wanted best for democracy and his nation. Unfortunately, that went against what Xenick wanted. That is why he kicked down the door, knowing it was wrong to do what he was about to. He heard a sickening thump from another room. One identical to the one he had heard mere moments ago. The man had jumped from the balcony to the ground, killing himself to avoid Alejandro. His mind looked to humor to escape the realization of what he had become.

Out loud he relegated the suicide to how the girls reacted to his presence in his school days. He realized what he said, and never spoke again the entire week. After he finished searching the house, he left without a word.

When he reached for the knife, he remembered the violence his past was ridden with. The violence he had tried to move away from. Many would see the ashamed look on his face after a moment of hesitation, but think nothing of it.

He walked towards the noise, and saw the man collapsed.

MEDIC!
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Isle of Emerald
Secretary

Postby Isle of Emerald » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:11 pm

Odi is confused. What is happening? What was that noise? He moves through the hallway to see...
Woah. We're gonna need a doctor here.

Post sent by the Premier of the United Communist Republic of Isle of Emerald. Proletarians of all countries, unite!

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Alejandro stands in the hallways, yelling for help. Why haven’t the medics called? He begins to suspect some kind of foul play. In an effort to save the man, he flips him on his back, and begins to look through his wallet to find out anything about him that could be of use.
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:17 pm

The Pan-European Delegate is a lot more emotional that the normal European and he has never seen a dead body or dying person. He isn't handling it well and looks to be on the brink of tears.

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States

South Olpen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Medics rush in, the massive complex was built for events that could warrant an attack. The old man, Graham, Whispersync one last word to the medics,
"No, don't save me, I've lived my life, time for the new generation"
The medics, seeing this as a crazy wish from a senile man, rush him to the hospital anyways, but on the intersection right before the hospital, the beat goes flat. He's dead. Following the realization, they begin sending him to South Olpen, but the Air Olpen plane crashes in a freak accident. All that is left to remember him is his glasses, gifted when he was ambassador to Meretica, and his flag pin, which fell as he collapsed.
Last edited by South Olpen on Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Pan-European State wrote:The Pan-European Delegate is a lot more emotional that the normal European and he has never seen a dead body or dying person. He isn't handling it well and looks to be on the brink of tears.

After the Mereticans leave, Alejandro tries to console the man. He makes a mistake talking about how hard it was killing a man for the first time. He is clearly having trouble adjusting to the life civilized people lead.

Free Rojava!

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Southern Xenick wrote:
Pan-European State wrote:The Pan-European Delegate is a lot more emotional that the normal European and he has never seen a dead body or dying person. He isn't handling it well and looks to be on the brink of tears.

After the Mereticans leave, Alejandro tries to console the man. He makes a mistake talking about how hard it was killing a man for the first time. He is clearly having trouble adjusting to the life civilized people lead.

Hearing the killing part seemed to scare the man but after a while he calmed down.
In a still somewhat upset voice he would say, "W-well, not a great start to EAO is it? Heh. What do we d-do now, resume or not?"

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:26 pm

Pan-European State wrote:
Southern Xenick wrote:After the Mereticans leave, Alejandro tries to console the man. He makes a mistake talking about how hard it was killing a man for the first time. He is clearly having trouble adjusting to the life civilized people lead.

Hearing the killing part seemed to scare the man but after a while he calmed down.
In a still somewhat upset voice he would say, "W-well, not a great start to EAO is it? Heh. What do we d-do now, resume or not?"

“I think we should return to our quarters. Others are not in an emotional state to continue.”
He moves towards the man.
“I apologize if I scared you. I have given the speech many times, and it has become usual when dealing with a death. I am trying my best to adapt to this- he points to the chamber-, and you must bear with me.”

Free Rojava!

Eurum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurum » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:27 pm

The Eurumian delegate looked completely shell-shocked at the death of the Olpenese delegate, but managed to steel himself for the moment.

“Y-yes, I believe we should adjourn them meeting for the time being.”

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Southern Xenick wrote:
Pan-European State wrote:Hearing the killing part seemed to scare the man but after a while he calmed down.

“I think we should return to our quarters. Others are not in an emotional state to continue.”
“I apologize if I scared you. I have given the speech many times, and it has become usual when dealing with a death. I am trying my best to adapt to this- he points to the chamber-, and you must bear with me.”

"It's okay, violence doesn't scare me as their is plenty at home when-" he would stop that sentence quickly and for a second you could see complete fear in his eyes before saying, "Death is what scares me really but it's okay and you'll get used to it."
He would begin walking slowly to his room nearby, still seemingly a bit upset.

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States

Isle of Emerald
Secretary

Postby Isle of Emerald » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:31 pm

Odi is shocked by this... "I believe I'll be going back... it will be okay.. it will be okay.."

Pan-European State
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-European State » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:33 pm

OOC: There is a somewhat of a hotel attached to the HQ and that's probably where most delegates would stay.
Last edited by Pan-European State on Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliances
UDAF
EAO
UCA

RPs

[url=URL]TBA[/url]
[url=URL]TBA[/url]
Pan-European States

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:33 pm

South Olpen wrote:Mr. Graham stands up, his sickly brains last instinct, to ward off the displeasure off others.
"I must now use the bathroom, by the time I'm back I expect 5 letters of condemnation and a declaration of embargo to be drawn up" he chuckled, his 1940s brain sense of humor had... deteriorated. "Pax at Bonum Faustum", he walked out. Moments later a thud was heard. It was unknown what pulled the rug from under him, cancer or the fall, but he would have died anyways. A statesmen life he lived, and a statemens death he died, his last words; the motto of the nation.

The Kingmen representative is shocked at the death
Last edited by The King Isle on Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC NAME: Tartania

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:37 pm

Pan-European State wrote:
Southern Xenick wrote:“I think we should return to our quarters. Others are not in an emotional state to continue.”

"It's okay, violence doesn't scare me as their is plenty at home when-" he would stop that sentence quickly and for a second you could see complete fear in his eyes before saying, "Death is what scares me really but it's okay and you'll get used to it."
He would begin walking slowly to his room nearby, still seemingly a bit upset.

“We both have areas to grow, and I respect that. I will be going to my quarters now.”
From his room, he can see police presence in the building. Just in case, he decides to reposition the ski mask and handgun away from view. As far as he or anyone knows, the rooms aren’t being monitored. He would hate to add to paranoia , but it wasn’t unlikely he would receive the order to kill the UDAF man if he takes it a step too far, crossing a red line. He could only hope he wouldn’t need to use his weapons on anyone though.

Free Rojava!

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Alejandro decides to put on some casual clothes, leave his weapons behind, and move towards the main lobby. There is a smiling young woman manning a counter. Alejandro asks her a question.
“Where could I find the head of the EAO?”
The question catches her off gaurd, no doubt. But he needs information from the head.

Free Rojava!

Eurum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurum » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:44 pm

The Eurumian delegate makes it to his room, closing the door, before he drops his facade of calmness and starts to nearly hyperventilate. However, he manages to calm himself down, and decides to send a message to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs detailing the incident.

He also opens small bag he brought and makes sure the small gun he brought in case of emergencies is still there, and loaded.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates