NATION

PASSWORD

The Burning Sun: A Kaiserreich Cold War Roleplay(AH/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should the date be?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:24 pm

-August 13th
33%
-March 12th
67%

Total votes : 6

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:28 am

Romaniche wrote:
Hypron wrote:Probably a combined post.

Alright. Where are we gonna discuss the dialogue and goals of the meeting?

It's best to take this to telegrams so that the OOC doesn't get clogged.

Romaniche
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Romaniche » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:29 am

Hypron wrote:
Romaniche wrote:Alright. Where are we gonna discuss the dialogue and goals of the meeting?

It's best to take this to telegrams so that the OOC doesn't get clogged.

Ok

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:51 am

I;m going elsewhere for now, expect the news report to be published at 6-8 PM EST on Sunday.

Edit: It might proceed as planned, actually.
Last edited by Exalted Inquellian State on Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:33 am

Isn't Scotland and Wales under German protection?
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:35 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Isn't Scotland and Wales under German protection?

Unknown. I'm sure Ireland is.

Plus, why stop Great Britain from reunifying?
Last edited by Hypron on Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:42 am

Hypron wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Isn't Scotland and Wales under German protection?

Unknown. I'm sure Ireland is.

A strong Great Britain is bad for future German plans and no you aren't getting your colonies in Africa and France isn't getting its colonies back either. I might snatch Portugal's territories in Africa.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:44 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
Hypron wrote:Unknown. I'm sure Ireland is.

A strong Great Britain is bad for future German plans and no you aren't getting your colonies in Africa and France isn't getting its colonies back either. I might snatch Portugal's territories in Africa.

I wasn't planning on going for Africa (debt trap), mainly that declaration is anti-Australasian and American. Plus, a strong Great Britain = A strong, massive anti-syndicalist ally.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:57 am

Hypron wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:A strong Great Britain is bad for future German plans and no you aren't getting your colonies in Africa and France isn't getting its colonies back either. I might snatch Portugal's territories in Africa.

I wasn't planning on going for Africa (debt trap), mainly that declaration is anti-Australasian and American. Plus, a strong Great Britain = A strong, massive anti-syndicalist ally.

I will withdraw all support all support for Scotland, Ireland and Wales, recognize your government, send economic aid but in return you must join the Reichspakt.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:58 am

Hypron wrote:I wasn't planning on going for Africa (debt trap), mainly that declaration is anti-Australasian and American. Plus, a strong Great Britain = A strong, massive anti-syndicalist ally.

I will withdraw all support all support for Scotland, Ireland and Wales, recognize your government, send economic aid but in return you must join the Reichspakt.

I planned to do that after I reunified, after all, it would appease the Republicans and it's all about realpolitik. But deal.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:08 pm

Hypron wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:I will withdraw all support all support for Scotland, Ireland and Wales, recognize your government, send economic aid but in return you must join the Reichspakt.

I planned to do that after I reunified, after all, it would appease the Republicans and it's all about realpolitik. But deal.

One thing we must do is stand as together as allies and retake Canada.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:10 pm

Hypron wrote:I planned to do that after I reunified, after all, it would appease the Republicans and it's all about realpolitik. But deal.

Britannia's got your back there.

Romaniche
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Romaniche » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:21 pm

Oh btw. I think France was supposed to join Reichspakt too or European Coalition or whatever after the Second Weltkrieg, but I forgot.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:25 pm

Hypron wrote:I planned to do that after I reunified, after all, it would appease the Republicans and it's all about realpolitik. But deal.

Agreed although Austria would like some land in the US
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Romaniche wrote:Oh btw. I think France was supposed to join Reichspakt too or European Coalition or whatever after the Second Weltkrieg, but I forgot.

The Entente, Reichspakt, and Austria are overall allied, though given severe circumstances that can collapse. Ireland is a German ally, while Wales and Scotland are loose puppets.

Edit: Oh, right, I'm back. News report coming soon.
Last edited by Exalted Inquellian State on Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:56 pm

Yeah, next time I'm using a better system for the SPD. Not that using it back when I made these results would've gotten them more than 75 seats anyway.

As a sidenote, from now on all superpower elections, whether decided to the player or allowed to be decided by me, will be serious business. I'm gonna make a French parliament diagram now and ask Romaniche if it is good enough.
Last edited by Exalted Inquellian State on Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Yeah, next time I'm using a better system for the SPD. Not that using it back when I made these results would've gotten them more than 75 seats anyway.

As a sidenote, from now on all superpower elections, whether decided to the player or allowed to be decided by me, will be serious business. I'm gonna make a French parliament diagram now and ask Romaniche if it is good enough.

What month are we in?

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:53 pm

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Yeah, next time I'm using a better system for the SPD. Not that using it back when I made these results would've gotten them more than 75 seats anyway.

What month are we in?

As of next news update(tomorrow), late August.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:26 pm

Since we've been absent for so long, I decided to do a poll on what the date should be. Keep in that if you choose February, time will no longer pass during a large break of no news reports.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse