NATION

PASSWORD

YL finds out, that AL is their sibling. How do they react?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Russian Free Territory-
Civilian

Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

YL finds out, that AL is their sibling. How do they react?

Postby Russian Free Territory- » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:31 am

Based on FenexOrg's thread (''AL is YL's Biological Child. What is YL's reaction?''), but this time it is a wee bit different. So, the premise is, that YL finds out that AL somehow was their sibling all along! (Could be biological or not) How does your leader react after such a discovery?

Main rule: Have a leader factbook or other means of information about your leader (Such as an offsite factbook) before posting.

Acronyms: YL = Your leader, AL = Above leader

''Wait... This doesn't make a damn bit of a sense. I am more than sure, that I was the only offspring from my Siberian peasant family which made it to adulthood, and to have a relative, who is called ''User Control Panel'' is more than baffling. Either way, I don't care that much about planning a reunion anytime soon - Black Army has got some more important tasks ahead, such as preparing for the second round with Germans.''

Ivan Stepanov, Ataman of the Russian Free Territory
✈ Might ✈
- Army
✹ Future ✹
- In 1982
✎ Only One ✎
- Ataman
✯ ''State'' ✯
- Overview
Ⓐ The Makhnovshchyna of Russian Free Territory ♔
A military junta which masquerades as an anarchist society An anarchist federation under a military vanguard, which seeks to reignite the fight against statists...
Jan 9 1972| Pravda: Aktau military district organizes military exercises at Ustyurt Plateau, near the State of Turkestan. Veli Kayum-Khan raises his suspicions, accusing the Black Army of using exercises as a cover for sending anarchist agitators in Karakalpakstan.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:49 am

"What ze hell? How is 't even possible to have a half brother tewnty-four years older zan I?"
-Prince Wilhelm Hamlet Oscar Nathan Kehrer

"Zy father made several mistakes when he was very young...one of zem resulted in Ivan. He has not an inkling of who his real father is, or zat he is ze half brother of you and Allie, and I am sure he would love to meet ze two of you even zough he is from a different timeline."
-Queen Dowager Ophelia Anna Kehrer

"Zat literally makes no sense. How could Father...possibly be his father, as well?"

"Time, my dear Wilhelm, is not completely linear in zis multiverse. I am afraid zere is no denying 't now. Come, I'll set up a way for you and Allie to meet him, and we can discuss zis in a more formal setting as a family."
YL is the biological half sibling of Alastair and Wilhelm--this time, it's through their mother, Ophelia, who is also YL's mother.
Last edited by Western Fardelshufflestein on Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | #Makecourtneyintoalesbian2021
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 10 September 2021 | I gotta write another one of these | Queen Takes Extended Leave of Absence to Spend Time with King | I am not Rick Astley and can therefore make you cry with sad words.

Frisco Commonwealth
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frisco Commonwealth » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:05 am

"Ohhh, hey! I'm related to royalty now, I am a part of your royal family! It's no Windsor but it's something. Also, that's one way to disassociate myself with my piece of work of a father."

She raised her glass of Guinness with a smile on her face until it turns into a frown after a realization before she just spins the glass around with her hands in contemplation

"Cheers... Oh right, you're a recovering alcoholic. Well, that's one way to know that we're siblings, doesn't it, Alastair?"
~ Detective Riley Clancy, DEA Agent
Last edited by Frisco Commonwealth on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bay Area Commonwealth"Gold in Peace, Iron in War"
Tour Guide | SFPD | Set in: 1999

San Francisco is the Changing City where tech startups are booming, hipster culture flourish, and the economy is prospering. However poverty, economic inequality, and crime is on the rise as SF becomes the site of a power struggle between a resurgent Japanese Empire and a rump US in the Rockies after a Soviet Cold War victory. It is up to the effort of the elite if troublesome SAU in keeping the peace in SF as conspiracy abounds.

Vikanias
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vikanias » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:02 am

“Excuse me but WHAT!!?? There is no way that she is my sister! No way in Egg hell! For Golden eggs sake I’m a seal!”
AAAAA IM ON FIRE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE READING THIS SIG COME HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE AAAAAAA!!!!!!

The Jamesian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Jamesian Republic » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:04 am

Vikanias wrote:“Excuse me but WHAT!!?? There is no way that she is my sister! No way in Egg hell! For Golden eggs sake I’m a seal!”

“I’m a brother to a war criminal.”
Scott Lewis
The Jamesian Republic is The United States in an alternate reality where everyone has different name was born in a different era or even born in different places than OTL With atom punk and retro futurism mixed with sci-fi and magic.
RedWhiteBlue The Jamesian Republic

Western Fardelshufflestein
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:09 am

"I...we...Father...we have an older half brother? 1971, zou says't...hm, it seems Father did more zan travel to ze States, or zis version of 't. I am sure Allie will be excited to meet him, but as for me, I...well I suppose I am more like our father zan I thought if he, too, could not keep it in his pants. Alas, it seems his memory lives on in a man who bears an eerie resemblance to a younger version of zat codger Biden."

Is seems that Alastair III (Alleyoop and Wilhelm's father) is YL's biological father, as well, and now YL is meeting Wilhelm and Alastair as half siblings in Alastair's rehab room.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | #Makecourtneyintoalesbian2021
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 10 September 2021 | I gotta write another one of these | Queen Takes Extended Leave of Absence to Spend Time with King | I am not Rick Astley and can therefore make you cry with sad words.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:48 am

/bump
/skipme
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''What's your favorite band?''
Me: ''Well, it's complicated...''

SC: The only land where IRA songs play next after ''Rule Britannia!'', without any irony

0% on both scales again 8)

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times.''

Karorvan
Civilian

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Karorvan » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:"I...we...Father...we have an older half brother? 1971, zou says't...hm, it seems Father did more zan travel to ze States, or zis version of 't. I am sure Allie will be excited to meet him, but as for me, I...well I suppose I am more like our father zan I thought if he, too, could not keep it in his pants. Alas, it seems his memory lives on in a man who bears an eerie resemblance to a younger version of zat codger Biden."

Is seems that Alastair III (Alleyoop and Wilhelm's father) is YL's biological father, as well, and now YL is meeting Wilhelm and Alastair as half siblings in Alastair's rehab room.

"So, you two are my brothers...? That's impossible I was born to simple farmer parents. I was never a noble kid until I was chosen to be the next Grand-Priestess... Why would my 'birth parents' keep this hidden away from me, did the Church also hide this fact as well? I'm sorry... This is a lot to take in. Regardless it's good to finally meet my long-lost brothers, we have a lot of catching up to do."-Grand-Priestess Korina Serban
Alt nation of Area 6-Z!
If my posts are too low effort, please let me know so I can fix it and improve!
Flag made by Yelga Islands

The Realm of Hyrule
Spokesperson

Founded: May 10, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:55 pm

The Princess-Sovereign of Hyrule, Zelda
"I would have never believed that myself had a sister. There is little to suggest that my forefathers had ever managed to give life to another child, however it is not implausible, that I very well know...
Though, circumstances as they may, I must say that this is strange.

Otherwise, I would act surprised and bewildered, but it would most certainly be just that, acting. The similarities are uncanny, to the point that coincidence of our relationship simply cannot be. We are both destined by godhood, both lead our realms, a somewhat similar upbringing, moreso than that.
Still very much so strange that a lost sister of mine would not be within Hyrule.

Sister Korina, it is my pleasure to have finally met with you... I am glad that you were not present in our world during the dreaded times of the Twilight, but now I can comfortably offer you a place within the sanctity of Hyrule Castle. We have much catching up to do, no?"

Hyrule shall never fall! Not to the Twili, not to those whom would seek to abuse the deities' powers. For we are the sons and daughters of the realm of light, and thus we will defend our homes from evil!
___________________________________-The Princessdom of Hyrule-___________________________________

Hyrule, set five years after the end of the events of the game known as Twilight Princess. A new generation attempts to challenge the rule of the Royalty,
and Princess Zelda with a newly rebuffed Hyrulean Army.

The Zoras are annoyed and the Gorons are vibing with a monopoly over the Rupee.
Hello! Hyrule is a puppet of Tsarstvo Alyaski. I live in the United Kingdom and I'm apparently a tory to many political tests, though I'm not deluded
that the current government is awful!

Sanhana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2021
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Sanhana » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:59 pm

"Ah, what a predicament, i have a sister now? how painful. No matter, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Azia Navasa." he takes a bow and shows his apparent sister toward the palace in Tunis "this is my residence. I am sure you will find great joy here. For now though, I have important matters to attend to... it was a pleasure meeting you though, my friend."
Welcome to Sanhana! Tier 4, Type 3, Regional power in Africa according to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=244917
We do not use NS stats. as it's very hard to accurately represent the life and peoples of Sanhana using them

BREAKING NEWS:If you are reading this, I am the Sands and Sun news man, and I've been diagnosed with cancer.

Aerlanica
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aerlanica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Jonathan sipped his tea as he looked across the table at his...well...apparently his brother.
"I must be honest, I did not suspect that such an individual from a foreign land is my brother. While I am not sure how this is the case, seeing as though my father and mother did not leave twilight's hollow, all I can assume is that either your mother, or my father, happened to meet at some strange point in time...I digress. It is an upmost pleasure to meet you, my name is Jonathan and I am the Prime Minister of Aerlanica...I hope we can not only be brothers...but allies."
Welcome to Aerlanica! the resident punching bag of the entire universe! God forsakes us, Hell hates us, Tech is stolen by us, fascists fear us and NS stats are ignored by us. Our nation is dying and we're overall straight up not having a good time.

Hanoverian Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hanoverian Great Britain » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:49 am

"Goodness me, can't it be? I have an another brother now that I've never heard of? Well then Johnny, while I'm quite impressed by the work you've done so far for yourself as a, forgive me for saying this, royal bastard, I have more questions about your ancestry. Do we either share my mother or my father, or are we actually legitimate siblings after all? For it doesn't make sense for them to shelter you from the me and the rest of our siblings, doesn't it?"
The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Hanover and Northern Ireland
"By God and By the People"

HM ALEXANDRA:
[WEEBLY]
[IIWIKI]
Royal News:
Queen to hold emergency visit to flood-ridden Hanover state | Royal cemetery in Ottawa, George and Sophia Memorial, subjected to new levels of security amidst rising tensions over indigenous graves in country | "A King Henry IX, or a King Arthur might be possible in the future", Queen opens up on future heir's potential naming

Frisco Commonwealth
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frisco Commonwealth » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:38 pm

"I am a Windsor? Me, coming from a working-class Irish family? Where were you in my whole life? Well, it doesn't matter now because we can catch up and spend together to make up for those years that I didn't knew I had a royal sibling living in fairy tale land."
"Now I changed my mind, I love Britain!"
~ Detective Riley Clancy, DEA Agent
Bay Area Commonwealth"Gold in Peace, Iron in War"
Tour Guide | SFPD | Set in: 1999

San Francisco is the Changing City where tech startups are booming, hipster culture flourish, and the economy is prospering. However poverty, economic inequality, and crime is on the rise as SF becomes the site of a power struggle between a resurgent Japanese Empire and a rump US in the Rockies after a Soviet Cold War victory. It is up to the effort of the elite if troublesome SAU in keeping the peace in SF as conspiracy abounds.

Tremulo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tremulo » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:35 pm

"This Detective Clancy... Is my sibling? What? I mean come on! We don't even look alike. Plus she was born in '72! I know my parents have been together for a while, but to have that much of a difference is absurd, right...."

- President Johnson
Last edited by Tremulo on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indiana 2, Island Boogaloo
Firefly News: Soybean mosaic virus eliminated as harvest season approaches, New Indianapolis aquarium expands as it purchases more land, Progressive Party environmental protest ends in failure, crops affected by 'unique' Ministry of Commerce fertilizer fully grown after one week

Usually vibing on F7. Literally just an average dude, nothing special.
Mainly focusing on expanding trivia and culture factbooks, with an emphasis on humor.
This nation represents my views for the most part, with a few differences. I don't think there's any unironic anti-centrists, lol.
NS stats and policies have been shot out of the canonicity cannon.
Also, Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes is very pogchamp.

The Celestial Shurayu Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 28, 2016

Postby The Celestial Shurayu Republic » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:47 pm

"Shit, and I thought I was short... Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted a brother, it's just... Where's the rest of you? No matter, I'm about to head out and go fishing, you coming? Oh, and be sure to bring your appetite, me and the boys are barbecuing what we catch."
- IŠŠÛ MUTTALLU ṢÍRÚTA, KINZIRÛ ANŠAR, ŠAR ŠINÁLÍMU-ŠINÁŠRÁ ŠÚRÁYA
✵ NÍN ŠÚRÁYU. NÍN BÉLÚ ṢERRET ŠAMÊ. AMÁRANNÁŠI U ŠAḪÁṬU. ✵
tall schizophrenic magic racists.
in space!
FT Puppet of Haja-Mishu
I don't NS Stats

INFORMATION
Q & A

CtarlCtarl
Political Columnist

Founded: May 10, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby CtarlCtarl » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:10 pm

"Wait, what? How is that possible? Hinote is sure that she would remember Mama giving birth to some magical giant, unless you're Papa's child? He's military, so he does travel a lot, but he's never mentioned another child or going to Shurayu, so Hinote is going to have to make a call about that. And how would a Ctarl even mate with a giant? Anyway, Hinote vividly remembers how Muttalu insulted her another time. What was it you called Hinote? Oh, yeah, a hyper-sexual brain-damaged cat monster who you weren't sure counted as sentient? So, not sure Hinote wants to get to know him, even if he is my brother"

Empress Hinote III of CtarlCtarl
Last edited by CtarlCtarl on Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aerlanica
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aerlanica » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Prime Minister Jonathan Blinds, the six-five muscular former general, looked at the...he struggled to find the word...cat woman? before him.
"Biologically, this makes absolutely no sense...however, this is not that bad. I like your hairstyle by the way, really suits your dress and brings out your eyes."
He paused.
"Honestly, I have no idea how we are siblings...on account of the whole Aerlanican Isolation during my time as a child...I can only deduce there was something involving an alien spaceship, two spoons, a very confused cat, a half eaten potato and...something to do with galactic mail services."
Welcome to Aerlanica! the resident punching bag of the entire universe! God forsakes us, Hell hates us, Tech is stolen by us, fascists fear us and NS stats are ignored by us. Our nation is dying and we're overall straight up not having a good time.

Celestial American Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Celestial American Republic » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:18 pm

President Longstreet is dumbfounded and looks at the Vice President who shrugs. "How... how in god's holy name is this possible? I had two brothers but they both died during the Viking City Bombings! I know mom was married once before she met dad but.... how?!"
For God and Liberty We Stand, A Union of one thousand systems and three thousand planets, together we stand, united as one, forever we salute the banner of liberty.

LIBERTY NEWS: Annexation of Brasilistan leads to Emperor Redi of Ajaka ramping up military forces | Centrala withdraws from the GA

The H Corporation
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby The H Corporation » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:20 pm

"Well either way he is not getting my beautiful throne :)"
A straight Mexican with lots of imagination and possibly a forever alone. Talks nonsense whenever possible and loves cats. Cats are cute (^///^). Right now napping and avoiding RP because IRL issues. I really don't care about politics I just want to get out of Mexico. I play Agario in my free time, (Not King and Viva Cristo). This nation does not represent my views. Currently Procrastinating. Times the sig had to be intervened by the mods: 2. I am really sorry.
8values RightValues LeftValues 9axes PoliticalSextant
You want some lore? Here take this Not finished Lore (Now with songs)

Welcome to The H Corporation
We are free... to do whatever we want
Because I am blinding everyone's eyes use dark theme :P

Hanchuria
Civilian

Founded: Jun 28, 2021

Postby Hanchuria » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:30 pm

"I suppose it is possible. I never knew my father, only his name, so this person could be my sibling. Either way, I am unsure of what kind of relationship we could really have"
Queen Artemisia III of the Amazons

Russian Free Territory-
Civilian

Founded: Apr 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian Free Territory- » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Uh, I think that you forgot to switch the accounts. This will be about Hanchuria's current monarch, then.

''Now, what in the flummery is this - how I am related to someone from so far in the future? Not only that, but to someone who also has royal blood, and they still need a regent on their behalf. Even if the results are true, then they are probably a cause of some major mistake within the universe's time plane. Anyways, you can consider yourself as disowned - I don't want to have anything to do with knock-off Manchukuo (Nobusuke Kishi, where are you?), and it doesn't make any sense either. Also, I can't be really bothered to give a damn about you in the first place, so it will be better if we remain where we are.''

Last edited by Russian Free Territory- on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✈ Might ✈
- Army
✹ Future ✹
- In 1982
✎ Only One ✎
- Ataman
✯ ''State'' ✯
- Overview
Ⓐ The Makhnovshchyna of Russian Free Territory ♔
A military junta which masquerades as an anarchist society An anarchist federation under a military vanguard, which seeks to reignite the fight against statists...
Jan 9 1972| Pravda: Aktau military district organizes military exercises at Ustyurt Plateau, near the State of Turkestan. Veli Kayum-Khan raises his suspicions, accusing the Black Army of using exercises as a cover for sending anarchist agitators in Karakalpakstan.

Wormfodder Delivery
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:28 am

Russian Free Territory- wrote:
''Now, what in the flummery is this - how I am related to someone from so far in the future? Not only that, but to someone who also has royal blood, and they still need a regent on their behalf. Even if the results are true, then they are probably a cause of some major mistake within the universe's time plane. Anyways, you can consider yourself as disowned - I don't want to have anything to do with knock-off Manchukuo (Nobusuke Kishi, where are you?), and it doesn't make any sense either. Also, I can't be really bothered to give a damn about you in the first place, so it will be better if we remain where we are.''

W̷̵͜͠͞e̷̕̕͜͞l̕͘͢͢͠l̸̡̢̀҉,̧̀͘͜͢ ̸̀͘͢͝n҉̸̕͞͞ó̀͘͠͞w̷͘͝҉̡ ̧̧̨̛͡t̶̛́́͜h̸̀͞͞͝a̸͜͢͜͠t̴̨̢̛͝'̴̧͝͡͝s̶̶̨͘̕ ̶̸̛̀͞á̧́҉͡ ҉̢̛̀͝s̡̀͟͠͡u͢͢͜͝͝r̵͘͠͡͡p̷̴͢͠҉r̸̢̨̕͟i͟͞҉̛́ş̴̨̢͟é҉̶̛͝,̴̢̢̧̨ ̵̨̛̀͡w̵̨̢̕͠á̵̀͜͜s̶̶̴̨͘ń̴̴̨͜'̨̡͘͜͢t̸̴͟͜͞ ̸̵̸̛͝e͘͜͝͠͞x̷̶́͘͞p̷͝͝͝͞é̡̛͟͞ç̛͜͢͜ţ̵͢͝͝i͟͞҉̷͞n̷̕҉̸̛g҉̵͜͜͞ ̷̶̧͘͝t̶̀̀̕͝ơ̶͘͟͝ ̶̸̢̨͘b̧̛͜͢͡é̢̛̕͟ ̴͟͡͝͝r̶̸̸̸̴e̷̵̡̛͞l͠҉҉͡͞a̶̡͘͢͝t̢́̀͡͞ȩ̶̷̵̧d̷̸́̕͝ ̵̡̢̛͝t̵̢̕͞͠ơ̷̢̡͠ ̴̢̀̕͜s̶̶̷͟͢o̢҉̛͜͞m̴͝͡͞͠e̸̡̕͘͝o̡̧͘͘͞ń̢̛͜͞é̛͘͝͝ ̶̶̨̀͞f̷̨̧͘͠r̀͘͟͡͝ơ̴̵̢̕ḿ̴̕͟͡ ̸̧̕͜͞h̢̨͢͞҉ú̧͢͝͞m̵̵̢̕͞ą̛͜͡҉n̸̴̢̢̛ ̷̴̶̛́w҉҉҉̸͞o̴̸̧͠͞r̸̷͟͡͝l̶̢̛͜͜d̶́͜͝͡ ̶҉̸̷̡s̡̕͡͡͞į̶̷͜͞b̶̷̵̛̕ȩ̶̴̛̕r̛͟͜͟͞í̷̧̛͘a̶̷̴̴͜,̧͟͝͝͞ ̷̛̕͠͞ẃ͢͢͝͝ę̷̀͜͝i̷̵̸̧͡ŗ̛̀͜͡d̸̨̛̀͜ ҉̶̨͢͝s̨̀̀͜͡h̶́́̕̕i̴̡̛̕͠t̶̢͜͡͡ ̴̛́͘҉m̷̢͝͡͡a҉̵̶͠͡ǹ̡́̕͠.̨̛̀͢͞ ̢̀͢͜͢B̴̀́͢͞i̛҉҉҉̛t̴̴̀͘͡ ̴̷̢̛͜c̨͟҉͘̕ǫ̴̧̛͢n҉̨̛͝͡f̸̕͞͡͡ứ̡̛͟s̨҉̶̨̀e͝҉̶̨́ḑ̴̡̨͞ ̸̨̧͝͝a҉̡̡̛͡b̶̵̨͢͠o̶̢҉̵̛u̷҉̵͝͠t̶̛͟͟͝ ҉̵̢̢́t̸̡̨̕͢h҉̴̡̧͘ì̡͢͞͞s͟҉̴̵͜ ̀҉̸̵͘a̸̶͠͝͞n̶̶̸̶̡ą̷̵̛͢r̷͘͢͝͝c̴̢̀͘͢h̢̛̛͡͞y̷̢͢͝͞ ̸̨̢́͜t̸͘͟͠͠h̢̡̛͢͟i̴̶̶̢͡n̵͘̕͘͞ģ̵̵͡҉ ̢͘͜͝͞t̵̵̷̢̧h̀͘͢͞͠ò̧́͡͡ų̵̴͝͡g̡̧͢͡͠h̴̴̛͠͠.̸̶̢͘͢ ̨̛́́͠D́̀̕͟͠ó̡́͢҉ ̵̴̴͝͝y̷̨͘͟͝ó̶̸͘͡ù̶̡͟͝ ̷̛̀̀̕a͢͢͡͠͝ć̷̀͘̕c̸̛̀͘͘ę̀́̀͞p̧͢͟҉͢t͘͢͠͡͞ ̴̢̛͢͟À̢̨̛͢ņ̸̀͟͜C̛͘͜͢͝a̵̸͜͞͝p̸̧̧̛͠s̸̵̶̨̧?̵̕͝͡͞ ̀̀̀͘͟C̵̢̨̀͡a̕͘͞͝͝ų̶̛̀̕s̕͞҉̢̀e̸̢̡͡͠ ̧̀҉̸̸I͟҉̨̧̛ ̷̧̛͡͠ļ̸̴͡͡i̵̷̧͞͡k̶͟͡͡͡é̴̴̕͝ ̧̛́́͡t͘̕̕͢͞o̶̴̴̕͢ ̕͘͢͡͞ṕ̨̢͢͠ŗ̴̀͞͝o̶̢̕͟͠m҉̛͘̕͜ǫ́̕͢͡t̛҉͘͘̕e̴̛̕̕͞ ̧̢͢͡͝t҉̵̴͘͝h̵̵̴͘͟a͘̕͜҉͝t̴͟҉̷͜ ̸̡̢̨̛o҉̛̀̀̕ń̵̴̨͡e̢̛̛͟͟ ̧̧͠͞͝é̢̢͜͢l҉̴̴͜͡ś̸̡́͟e̸҉͟͜͝ẃ̴͜͢͝h̷̡̢́͝è̵̵̛͝r̴̸̶̛̛ȩ̴͟҉̸.̶́͘͜͞

Well, now that's a surprise, wasn't expecting to be related to someone from human world siberia, weird shit man. Bit confused about this anarchy thing though. Do you accept AnCaps? Cause I like to promote that one elsewhere.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
Visit our Website at: www.Wormfodderdeliveryservice.com, and enjoy our new landing page.

NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Zero tolerance for godmodders tho.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud

It is now safe to keep playing.

Tremulo
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tremulo » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:03 pm

"I'm related to WHAT NOW? I'd question the relation but, I think this transcends genetics... Look.... I'm not a Lovecraft fan. But to be told your the sibling of something incomprehensible, who sells something incomprehensible... It's a rollercoaster that's for sure. At least we can both agree on Libertarian ideals, even if I can't physically see her without spontaneously bursting into insanity."

- President Johnson
Firefly News: Soybean mosaic virus eliminated as harvest season approaches, New Indianapolis aquarium expands as it purchases more land, Progressive Party environmental protest ends in failure, crops affected by 'unique' Ministry of Commerce fertilizer fully grown after one week

Mainly focusing on expanding trivia and culture factbooks, with an emphasis on humor.
This nation represents my views for the most part, with a few differences. I don't think there's any unironic anti-centrists, lol.

Tremulo
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tremulo » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:14 am

/bump

Berhakonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2018

Postby Berhakonia » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:30 am

*on the phone to his advisors* "Make sure he doesn't come for the royal coffers, he could be a rogue element or a foreign plant."

*to himself* "The amount of work I'm gonna have to put in to bring this career politician up to Jangpavalgan standards, both physically and mentally..."
A Confederation of Duchies and Clans in Fealty to the Throne of Gobul
"There are three types of leaders in the world; those who chase personal gain, those who seek public approval and those who understand the intrinsic symbiosis one has with his subjects."
-Asrau Arslan XIV Jangpavalgan
Future Tech and Tradition
Eastern Orthodox

Supports:
Guns, Mixed Martial Arts and Weightlifting

Against:
Being a stupid loser

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7