NATION

PASSWORD

Ceremony of medal-awarding to Aisha Bint Sikandar Khan

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Ceremony of medal-awarding to Aisha Bint Sikandar Khan

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:14 pm

Decree

of the Sultan Caliph of the Sultanate of the Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans.

Awarding the ILLUSTRIOUS AND VERY HONOURABLE lady AISHA BINT SIKANDAR KHAN of the nation of the UNITED KINGDOM OF IDEAL BRITAIN with the MEDAL OF THE GOLDEN AMAZON WITH DIAMONDS due to having made possible the finding of a wife for the Sultan Caliph Qadir al Islami Al Andalusi Al Sheikh ul Islam Al Sultan Al Khalifah.

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, the most powerful, the most compassionate

I, the SULTAN CALIPH of the BALKANS desire and wish the following:

That the NATIONAL MEDAL OF THE GOLDEN AMAZON WITH DIAMONDS is awarded to the ILLUSTRIOUS AND VERY HONOURABLE lady AISHA BINT SIKANDAR KHAN, coming from the UNITED KINGDOM OF IDEAL BRITAIN for SPECIAL SERVICE TO THE CALIPHATE and its continued existence.

Otherwise, the ceremony will be used also for the announcement of the engagement between the Sultan Caliph of the Balkans (72 years old) QADIR AL ISLAMI AL ANDALUSI AL SHEIKH UL ISLAM AL SULTAN AL KHALIFAH with the student of islamic studies at the university of Durham KHADIJAH KEITA (18 years old).

The ceremony will take place at the AL HUBU AL MUQADDAS mosque in BURJ AL HAZI AL JAYID

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... adija2.jpg

All of those who wish to assist, say it here.

Ideal Britain
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideal Britain » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:35 pm

OOC: can this be delayed until tomorrow? She’s running for Parliament today.
An MT alt-history Britain.
Year: 2021

British mixed-race (white and South Asian) Muslim Pashtun, advocate of Islamic unity.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:49 pm

Yes, if it does not mean delaying indefinitely.

Ideal Britain
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ideal Britain » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:19 am

IC: Aisha Bint Sikandar Khan goes to the AL HUBU AL MUQADDAS mosque to receive her award. She is extremely delighted about her medal.
An MT alt-history Britain.
Year: 2021

British mixed-race (white and South Asian) Muslim Pashtun, advocate of Islamic unity.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Caliphate of the Balkans » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:49 am

The ministry of foreign affairs, dressed in an impecable black niqaab which only lets anyone to see her fiery blue eyes, asks Aisha to knee and to kowtow to the feet of the Sultan Caliph, then, he asks her if she will carry the medal all around the world in a visible place, and speak always good of the Sultan Caliph, and praise him, and talk about his neverending magnanimity with her and how grateful she is, to which she, still kowtowing, says always YES, MY SULTAN, YES MY CALIPH.

By Allah, do you promise it?-asks the Sultan Caliph.

Yes-says Aisha.

The Sultan Caliph puts a Qur'an down of the lips of Aisha and says to her:

-Kiss that Qur'an and say, Yes, I swear.

-Yes, I swear, says AISHA.

-RISE UP, AMAZON!- says with a powerful voice the Sultan Caliph.

Aisha obeys the Sultan Caliph, while he orders, with autority, to the ministry of foreign affairs , that she puts the medal on the chest of Aisha.

Everybody applauses.

Near, with its head down, being almost impossible to see, in a chador of bright colours, there is a very young, 18 years old breathtakingly beautiful black African girl, to which the caliph orders to rise her head and look at him.

Then, as she obeys, proving she is a good muslim female, the Sultan Caliph asks:

-Khadijah Keita, do you accept me, Qadir Al Islami Al Andalusi Al Sheikh Ul Islam Al Sultan al Khalifah as your future husband, and promise to obey me, love me, and respect me till ALLAH (all praise be to ALLAH!) takes you to paradise?

-Yes, my lord, she says.

-Then Qadir puts the most expensive pure gold ring with an entire diamond in her finger and screams:

Ladies and Gentleman! Behold! The next Sultana of the Balkans!

To which everybody applauds and the ceremony ends, and the Sultan Caliph and his fiance head to the hotel were they are staying.

Return to NationStates