NATION

PASSWORD

[draft] Alien on the dinner table?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Lizbana
Civilian

Founded: Jun 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

[draft] Alien on the dinner table?

Postby Lizbana » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:40 am

The scientist recently turn out that alien have taken over @@NAME@@. @@LEADER@@, you are the only one who can save us!

Valid-everone

[option 1] "I am afraid of alien!" points out @RANDOMNAMEMALE@@, the head of government. "I'd rather eat pizza with mashrooms. What's happening is totally outrageus!" He elaborates. "I also think that mashrooms are nasty. So alien is even nastier! Let's save @@NAME@@!"
[fallout] dead alien can be fund in garbage bins.

[option 2] "KILL, KILL, KILL!" Shuts your biggest fan that has just broken into your office, uninvited, for the 3rd time this week. "Knife in their throat. Gun in their harts. I HATE ALIEN!"
[fallout] alien is brutaly shot in the face in @@CAPITAL@@.

[option 3] "Why can't we use their meat to enlarge the pizza industry?" asks @@RANDOMNAMEFEMALE@@, an elite researcher. "It can make our kids happier. It make everyone happier. Everyone deserve pizza tonight."
[fallout] alien are choped by unprofessional chefs with home knives and referred to as 'alien on the dinner table'.

[option 4] "Hey, pizza industry is important, but what about education and welfare?" seeks your biggest fan, breaking into your office for the 4th time. "Alien teech and knowledge enrich!"
[fallout] 'alien teech and knowledge enrich' banners are all over @@CAPITAL@@.

[option 5] "Then where do you think our teachers will go? To McDonald's?" asks your friend, @@RANDOMNAMEMALE@@.
[fallout] aliens does not teach in school.

[option 6] "Yes! Why can't teachers do something more helpful? Like engineering, programming, etc... Not only would our children be happier, but everyone was happier!" loudly exclaims @@RANDOMNAME@@. "Aliens teech, others don't teeh. Perfect!"
[fallout] alien shoots student in school cafeteria.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:46 am

*** Lizbana / Rachvalskia - DEAT for posting past ban ***

If you try posting past ban on any of your other accounts, those will be deleted too.

Return to Got Issues?