NATION

PASSWORD

Crimean Crisis [IC | MT | OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Crimean Crisis [IC | MT | OPEN]

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:16 am

OOC Thread: Apply there First

With the Presidential Order authorising force by the country, and the increased unrest by the Crimean people, forces of the Security Guard branch marched across the provincial border into Crimea. The province has been declared revolutionary, the Office of the Representative of Crimea has been evacuated back to the capital Odesa, and a revolutionary government- led by Yeva Hrebenyuk- has been formed in Sevastopol. The national garrisons in Crimea broke out, whilst most of the Crimean Police defected- with only the Riot Control Unit and the Vehicular Support Branch staying loyal to the state.

The Crimean War of Independence has begun.

Rules

1. Please, please, no godmodding. This includes millions of soldiers with millions of ships (we're MT), and choosing the outcome of your own attacks.
2. RP correctly. One-liners are fine, as long as they have the correct information and don't godmod.
3. This is an OOC thread, so keep OOC things here. If you want to ask questions in the IC thread, label that as such (OOC: Message goes here).
4. You cannot claim that all your plans are secret, unless they have the SIC/ISIC labels on them. If you don't know what they are, check here.
5. I am the OP, and I may change these rules as seen necessary.
6. I choose the outcome of attacks on my territory (regardless of who did it). If you don't like the outcome, you are free to point out why it should be changed.

Map

Image

Blue is state-controlled territory; Green is rebel-controlled. Grey means that the people there are neutral; both sides will advance in those areas as quickly as possible. There are 4 state bases isolated from the outside world, and one naval base (Sonyachna) attempting to evacuate as soon as possible.

Image

Everything above was from the OOC thread. Please do not reply here without applying there.
Last edited by Lytrovia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Apr 16, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:30 am

Image



The Republic of Turkey



The Black Sea
37 Minutes out of Istanbul, Turkey


A convoy ship carrying 500 Turkish soldiers, iron-faced and stern as they stood on the deck, recieving orders and drilling for their arrival in Ukraine. Equipped with their standard rifle, grenades, and haversacks, they were preparing to land Yevpatoria, in government-controlled territory. Their official mission was to arrive and attempt to keep the peace, however each soldier knew their job. These 500 troops were not the main force. They were not the main show. When they arrived in Crimea, around 100 on them were equipped with explosives, anti-tank guns, and chemical canisters. Their job was to skip around Crimea, blowing up facilities with their bombs, setting off the anti-tank guns in crowded streets, and spraying chemicals into apartment buildings. They were not wearing Turkish uniforms, but typical clothing for a Muslim man. When they committed these acts, their orders were to get away as soon as possible, and if captured to bite into a cyanide pill they carried. The rest of the forces were to spend the first few weeks "keeping the peace", before turning on both sides and attacking them two-fold. While other forces carried out the attacks, the other Turkish forces wandered around Crimea, "keeping peace" before a few weeks from now, they wait to start their attack.
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: American Republicanism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Centrism, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Andrezj Duda, Boris Johnson, Radical Centrist Grill Dudes, US in general, people having common sense, bipartisanship, intelligence, ALM , Americanization, God
Neutral/Unsure: Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Neoliberalism, Marine le Pen, Vladimir Putin, Yahlia
Anti: Communism, Socialism, AOC, "Progressives", Bernie, Kamala, Macron, CCP, Anime (& Japanese culture), American stereotypes, idiots, racism, BLM as an organization, ANTIFA, Activism, Nancy Pelosi, UK Labour, Merkel , Globalisation, Social Media Comapnies and platforms, critical race theory, LGBTQ, diversity, anything on pizza other than pepperoni, onions, or peppers


PALESTINE DOESNT EXIST

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:39 am

Sterehusche, Northeast Crimea

The worst enemy in a surprise attack is nature.

In this case, rain has hampered the 34th Infantry Regiment's efforts to take the town of Sterehusche. This town was under rebel control, and it had been one of the first to declare its support for the revolutionaries. Luckily for the state, a marine regiment on the island of Dzharylhach was on a training exercise- which meant full equipment and uniform on. They had sailed out as soon as the order had been given, and had hurried to land on the beaches. However, along the way, a storm set in, meaning that by the time the 800 soldiers had landed, they had been forced to let 3 of their 5 support ships head back into port. Therefore, the commander, Pavlo Tkach, decided to land a couple miles away. They couldn't dig in those conditions, so they decided to continue the march on the city.

The attempt at a siege continues.
Last edited by Lytrovia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Southern Xenick
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1066
Founded: Aug 20, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Crimean Crisis [IC | MT | OPEN]

Postby Southern Xenick » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 am

Official Xenickese order
Image

After parliament voted overwhelmingly in support of aiding Lytovian forces, in order to protect the safety of Crimeans and Ukrainians lend lease 2.0 began. With powerful Lytovian industry already able to churn out plenty of weapons and vehicles, Xenick concerned themselves with high tech. Drones, precise long range artillery, smart ammunition, mass produced heavy and light machine guns, and patrol boats were loaded onto fleets of container ships along with petrol and steel. This equipment was solely to give the Lytovians a technological upper hand in their conflicts, as no militia force can stand up to technology, which was again, the main focus of shipping it to lytovia. Combat communications and targeting systems are also avaiable to outsourcing to Lytovian armed forces.
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:46 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:



The Republic of Turkey



The Black Sea
37 Minutes out of Istanbul, Turkey


A convoy ship carrying 500 Turkish soldiers, iron-faced and stern as they stood on the deck, recieving orders and drilling for their arrival in Ukraine. Equipped with their standard rifle, grenades, and haversacks, they were preparing to land Yevpatoria, in government-controlled territory. Their official mission was to arrive and attempt to keep the peace, however each soldier knew their job. These 500 troops were not the main force. They were not the main show. When they arrived in Crimea, around 100 on them were equipped with explosives, anti-tank guns, and chemical canisters. Their job was to skip around Crimea, blowing up facilities with their bombs, setting off the anti-tank guns in crowded streets, and spraying chemicals into apartment buildings. They were not wearing Turkish uniforms, but typical clothing for a Muslim man. When they committed these acts, their orders were to get away as soon as possible, and if captured to bite into a cyanide pill they carried. The rest of the forces were to spend the first few weeks "keeping the peace", before turning on both sides and attacking them two-fold.


These attacks are extremely efficient, but Yevpatoria is not crowded or densely populated, with around 2,000 people per square mile. However, the factories there are severely damaged, and 25 people are killed, with another 31 injured. Police manage to capture a dozen of them.

Following this, a further 1,000 soldiers are requested by the military garrison there, to defend against further attacks. This is a heavy blow, especially to the economy, and in response many people leave the city and flee- either to rebel-held land or into other provinces of Lytrovia.
Last edited by Lytrovia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Apr 16, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:50 am

Lytrovia wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:



The Republic of Turkey



The Black Sea
37 Minutes out of Istanbul, Turkey


A convoy ship carrying 500 Turkish soldiers, iron-faced and stern as they stood on the deck, recieving orders and drilling for their arrival in Ukraine. Equipped with their standard rifle, grenades, and haversacks, they were preparing to land Yevpatoria, in government-controlled territory. Their official mission was to arrive and attempt to keep the peace, however each soldier knew their job. These 500 troops were not the main force. They were not the main show. When they arrived in Crimea, around 100 on them were equipped with explosives, anti-tank guns, and chemical canisters. Their job was to skip around Crimea, blowing up facilities with their bombs, setting off the anti-tank guns in crowded streets, and spraying chemicals into apartment buildings. They were not wearing Turkish uniforms, but typical clothing for a Muslim man. When they committed these acts, their orders were to get away as soon as possible, and if captured to bite into a cyanide pill they carried. The rest of the forces were to spend the first few weeks "keeping the peace", before turning on both sides and attacking them two-fold.


These attacks are extremely efficient, but Yevpatoria is not crowded or densely populated, with around 2,000 people per square mile. However, the factories there are severely damaged, and 25 people are killed, with another 31 injured. Police manage to capture a dozen of them.

Following this, a further 1,000 soldiers are requested by the military garrison there, to defend against further attacks. This is a heavy blow, especially to the economy, and in response many people leave the city and flee- either to rebel-held land or into other provinces of Lytrovia.


OOC: The attacks were to be carried out across Crimea, not just Yevpatoria.


The Turkish Government officially "condemns these attacks".
Pro: American Republicanism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Centrism, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Andrezj Duda, Boris Johnson, Radical Centrist Grill Dudes, US in general, people having common sense, bipartisanship, intelligence, ALM , Americanization, God
Neutral/Unsure: Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Neoliberalism, Marine le Pen, Vladimir Putin, Yahlia
Anti: Communism, Socialism, AOC, "Progressives", Bernie, Kamala, Macron, CCP, Anime (& Japanese culture), American stereotypes, idiots, racism, BLM as an organization, ANTIFA, Activism, Nancy Pelosi, UK Labour, Merkel , Globalisation, Social Media Comapnies and platforms, critical race theory, LGBTQ, diversity, anything on pizza other than pepperoni, onions, or peppers


PALESTINE DOESNT EXIST

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:53 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
Lytrovia wrote:
These attacks are extremely efficient, but Yevpatoria is not crowded or densely populated, with around 2,000 people per square mile. However, the factories there are severely damaged, and 25 people are killed, with another 31 injured. Police manage to capture a dozen of them.

Following this, a further 1,000 soldiers are requested by the military garrison there, to defend against further attacks. This is a heavy blow, especially to the economy, and in response many people leave the city and flee- either to rebel-held land or into other provinces of Lytrovia.


OOC: The attacks were to be carried out across Crimea, not just Yevpatoria.


The Turkish Government officially "condemns these attacks".


OOC: Got it.

Across the country, a total of 327 people are killed, and another 112 injured. In the west, industry and the economy are damaged; in the southeast, it is the naval base, and the northeast suffers from a large portion of their soldiers being killed or injured. The medical system is temporarily overwhelmed, but quickly recovers in the north.

President Romanovych condemns the attacks, and the State Foreign Intelligence Unit launches an investigation into Muslims. 14 Muslims are arrested before they are released with no evidence against them.
Last edited by Lytrovia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 am

Henna-Kassel and the king isle declare that the crimean rebels are a terrorist organisation
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:55 am

Crimean forces move out from Sevastopol, whilst the exclaves of the state start to run out of supplies. Some of them are flown out, however- but most of them stay there, with orders to face the incoming attacks.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:59 am

Lytrovia wrote:Crimean forces move out from Sevastopol, whilst the exclaves of the state start to run out of supplies. Some of them are flown out, however- but most of them stay there, with orders to face the incoming attacks.
Henna-Kassel and the king isle send materials and troops to crimea to help lytrovia
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:00 am

We thank Henna-Kassel for the aid.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 am

Lytrovia wrote:We thank Henna-Kassel for the aid.
Henna-Kassel sends 100,000 Kingstons to lytrovia
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

User avatar
Korvasa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Korvasa » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:11 am

Korvasa declares it's support of the government in it's fight against the rebels, and offers military advisors to assist.

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:13 am

Korvasa wrote:Korvasa declares it's support of the government in it's fight against the rebels, and offers military advisors to assist.


The offer is accepted. Lytrovia is grateful for the support it is receiving.

OOC: Next time, use the OOC thread. Thanks.
Last edited by Lytrovia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Apr 16, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:15 am

As the attacks succeed and the rebels begin loosing, the Turkish government officially ends it's role as a peacekeeper and rescinds support for the government, supplying the rebels with a surplus of weaponry, a handful of advisors, and nearly 2,500 Turkish soldiers pour into Crimea, launching a direct attack at Feodosiya. With naval barrages ruthlessly pounding the city, a beachhead is secured as Turkish forces swarm the city, rooting out government forces with explosives and heavy bombing campaigns, as Turkish air forces achieve superiority and begin barrel bombing government forces across Crimea, as nearly 500 Turkish tanks are imported. These tanks alongside the main Turkish force would largely begin to secure Southern Crimea, swiftly sweeping through and obliterating government forces in the south, anihalating their flank and preparing for a northward assault.

A propaganda campaign across Crimea begins advocating for citizens to upend government authority and join the revolution for "freedom from the brutal oppressors".

In addition, Turkish insurgents continue to terrorize the local populace whilst not revealing their identity, claiming to work for the government to turn the popular tide against the governmnet.
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pro: American Republicanism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Centrism, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Andrezj Duda, Boris Johnson, Radical Centrist Grill Dudes, US in general, people having common sense, bipartisanship, intelligence, ALM , Americanization, God
Neutral/Unsure: Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Neoliberalism, Marine le Pen, Vladimir Putin, Yahlia
Anti: Communism, Socialism, AOC, "Progressives", Bernie, Kamala, Macron, CCP, Anime (& Japanese culture), American stereotypes, idiots, racism, BLM as an organization, ANTIFA, Activism, Nancy Pelosi, UK Labour, Merkel , Globalisation, Social Media Comapnies and platforms, critical race theory, LGBTQ, diversity, anything on pizza other than pepperoni, onions, or peppers


PALESTINE DOESNT EXIST

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:21 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:As the attacks succeed and the rebels begin loosing, the Turkish government officially ends it's role as a peacekeeper and rescinds support for the government, supplying the rebels with a surplus of weaponry, a handful of advisors, and nearly 2,500 Turkish soldiers pour into Crimea, launching a direct attack at Sevastopol. With naval barrages ruthlessly pounding the city, a beachhead is secured as Turkish forces swarm the city, rooting out government forces with explosives and heavy bombing campaigns, as Turkish air forces achieve superiority and begin barrel bombing government forces across Crimea, as nearly 500 Turkish tanks are imported. These tanks alongside the main Turkish force would largely begin to secure Southern Crimea, swiftly sweeping through and obliterating government forces in the south, anihalating their flank and preparing for a northward assault.

A propaganda campaign across Crimea begins advocating for citizens to upend government authority and join the revolution for "freedom from the brutal oppressors".

In addition, Turkish insurgents continue to terrorize the local populace whilst not revealing their identity, claiming to work for the government to turn the popular tide against the governmnet.


OOC: Sevastopol is rebel-controlled.

IC: Southern Crimea, which had been influenced by the people in Sevastopol, rise up, and arm themselves as the Turkish roll through their towns and villages, to cheers and waves from the people. 3,000 extra rebels advance north.

The southeastern naval base of Sonyachna is sent south, consisting of 6 destroyers, 4 corvettes, 5 frigates and 6 cruisers. They plan to engage the Turkish fleet at sea, whilst 2,000 soldiers from the north sweep down. Meanwhile, the rebels in the west manage to meet up, with 6,000 of them prepared to advance east and take the isolated bases scattered across Crimea. President Romanovych authorises the use of bomber aircraft on Sevastopol, whilst a squadron of artillery and a battalion of infantry hurry to secure the north.
Last edited by Lytrovia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Apr 16, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:22 am

Lytrovia wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:As the attacks succeed and the rebels begin loosing, the Turkish government officially ends it's role as a peacekeeper and rescinds support for the government, supplying the rebels with a surplus of weaponry, a handful of advisors, and nearly 2,500 Turkish soldiers pour into Crimea, launching a direct attack at Sevastopol. With naval barrages ruthlessly pounding the city, a beachhead is secured as Turkish forces swarm the city, rooting out government forces with explosives and heavy bombing campaigns, as Turkish air forces achieve superiority and begin barrel bombing government forces across Crimea, as nearly 500 Turkish tanks are imported. These tanks alongside the main Turkish force would largely begin to secure Southern Crimea, swiftly sweeping through and obliterating government forces in the south, anihalating their flank and preparing for a northward assault.

A propaganda campaign across Crimea begins advocating for citizens to upend government authority and join the revolution for "freedom from the brutal oppressors".

In addition, Turkish insurgents continue to terrorize the local populace whilst not revealing their identity, claiming to work for the government to turn the popular tide against the governmnet.


OOC: Sevastopol is rebel-controlled.

IC: The southeastern naval base of Sonyachna is sent south, consisting of 6 destroyers, 4 corvettes, 5 frigates and 6 cruisers. They plan to engage the Turkish fleet at sea, whilst 2,000 soldiers from the north sweep down. Meanwhile, the rebels in the west manage to meet up, with 6,000 of them prepared to advance east and take the isolated bases scattered across Crimea. President Romanovych authorises the use of bomber aircraft on Sevastopol, whilst a squadron of artillery and a battalion of infantry hurry to secure the north.


OOC: Switched to Feodosiya
Pro: American Republicanism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Centrism, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Andrezj Duda, Boris Johnson, Radical Centrist Grill Dudes, US in general, people having common sense, bipartisanship, intelligence, ALM , Americanization, God
Neutral/Unsure: Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Neoliberalism, Marine le Pen, Vladimir Putin, Yahlia
Anti: Communism, Socialism, AOC, "Progressives", Bernie, Kamala, Macron, CCP, Anime (& Japanese culture), American stereotypes, idiots, racism, BLM as an organization, ANTIFA, Activism, Nancy Pelosi, UK Labour, Merkel , Globalisation, Social Media Comapnies and platforms, critical race theory, LGBTQ, diversity, anything on pizza other than pepperoni, onions, or peppers


PALESTINE DOESNT EXIST

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
Lytrovia wrote:
OOC: Sevastopol is rebel-controlled.

IC: The southeastern naval base of Sonyachna is sent south, consisting of 6 destroyers, 4 corvettes, 5 frigates and 6 cruisers. They plan to engage the Turkish fleet at sea, whilst 2,000 soldiers from the north sweep down. Meanwhile, the rebels in the west manage to meet up, with 6,000 of them prepared to advance east and take the isolated bases scattered across Crimea. President Romanovych authorises the use of bomber aircraft on Sevastopol, whilst a squadron of artillery and a battalion of infantry hurry to secure the north.


OOC: Switched to Feodosiya


The city is taken, with the 500-strong garrison suffering 300 casualties, and the rest surrendering. Most of them supported the Crimeans anyway.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 am

Henna-Kassel sentenced 12 Crimean rebels to death
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

User avatar
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Apr 16, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:26 am

In response, Turkish forces would deploy anti-air, alongside their existing aircraft to pummel the Lytovian planes out of the sky, and bombing campaigns begin on Odessa. An additional 10,000 Turkish forces are brought in to kick the government forces off the peninsula, with 8 Turkish destroyers, 10 cruisers and 7 frigates entering the Black Sea, brutally engaging the Lytovians in a series of fiery naval exchanges, as the Lytovian fleet suffers extreme damage and is forced to pull out, but not without 4 Cruisers and a frigate being lost for the Turks, As TUrkish forces pour onto the peninsula, they would begin to sieze key objectives inland before encircling 1500 Lytovian forces in a small village, as a handful of aircraft move in and bomb them to oblivion, with Turkish tanks advancing northward as well, flattening government forces handily.

The Turkish government would sent an ultimatum to the Lytovians, demanding that they allow Crimea to gain it's independence and allow it to come under Turkish protection.
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: American Republicanism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Centrism, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Andrezj Duda, Boris Johnson, Radical Centrist Grill Dudes, US in general, people having common sense, bipartisanship, intelligence, ALM , Americanization, God
Neutral/Unsure: Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Neoliberalism, Marine le Pen, Vladimir Putin, Yahlia
Anti: Communism, Socialism, AOC, "Progressives", Bernie, Kamala, Macron, CCP, Anime (& Japanese culture), American stereotypes, idiots, racism, BLM as an organization, ANTIFA, Activism, Nancy Pelosi, UK Labour, Merkel , Globalisation, Social Media Comapnies and platforms, critical race theory, LGBTQ, diversity, anything on pizza other than pepperoni, onions, or peppers


PALESTINE DOESNT EXIST

User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:28 am

Henna-Kassel and the king isle March into crimea
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

User avatar
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 399
Founded: Apr 16, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:29 am

Henna-Kassel wrote:Henna-Kassel and the king isle March into crimea


OOC: Can you actually use numbers, tactics, and detail? This is a little vague. :eyebrow:
Pro: American Republicanism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Centrism, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Andrezj Duda, Boris Johnson, Radical Centrist Grill Dudes, US in general, people having common sense, bipartisanship, intelligence, ALM , Americanization, God
Neutral/Unsure: Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Neoliberalism, Marine le Pen, Vladimir Putin, Yahlia
Anti: Communism, Socialism, AOC, "Progressives", Bernie, Kamala, Macron, CCP, Anime (& Japanese culture), American stereotypes, idiots, racism, BLM as an organization, ANTIFA, Activism, Nancy Pelosi, UK Labour, Merkel , Globalisation, Social Media Comapnies and platforms, critical race theory, LGBTQ, diversity, anything on pizza other than pepperoni, onions, or peppers


PALESTINE DOESNT EXIST

User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:32 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
Henna-Kassel wrote:Henna-Kassel and the king isle March into crimea


OOC: Can you actually use numbers, tactics, and detail? This is a little vague. :eyebrow:
10,000 henna-kasselen and 100,000 kingmen troops enter crimea
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

User avatar
Lytrovia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 173
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:36 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:In response, Turkish forces would deploy anti-air, alongside their existing aircraft to pummel the Lytovian planes out of the sky, and bombing campaigns begin on Odessa. An additional 10,000 Turkish forces are brought in to kick the government forces off the peninsula, with 8 Turkish destroyers, 10 cruisers and 7 frigates entering the Black Sea, brutally engaging the Lytovians in a series of fiery naval exchanges, as the Lytovian fleet suffers extreme damage and is forced to pull out, but not without 4 Cruisers and a frigate being lost for the Turks, As TUrkish forces pour onto the peninsula, they would begin to sieze key objectives inland before encircling 1500 Lytovian forces in a small village, as a handful of aircraft move in and bomb them to oblivion, with Turkish tanks advancing northward as well, flattening government forces handily.

The Turkish government would sent an ultimatum to the Lytovians, demanding that they allow Crimea to gain it's independence and allow it to come under Turkish protection.


OOC: Please don't decide where my soldiers are, or the results of conflicts in my territory.

As President Romanovych reads the ultimatum, he laughs. His Minister of Foreign Affairs looks concerned, but understands.

"Tell these people I have no intention of losing Crimea." Romanovych muttered, looking up at his Council of Ministers. "Deploy another... 15,000 soldiers. And why the hell have we lost in the Black Sea?"

Nobody replies.

Half an hour later, the Lytrovian 3rd Fleet, the most modern in the Navy, sets out. They have 3 destroyers, 2 submarines, 2 cruisers, 4 corvettes and 4 frigates, heading straight for Sevastopol. Supporting them are 1,200 marines and 2 battalions (500 soldiers each), and 14 aircraft. Meanwhile, 40 tanks and a further 3,000 soldiers start a long campaign to split the rebels in the west. Meanwhile, in Sterehusche, the state troops finally manage to break through, but with 300 casualties. The rebels- originally numbering 400- lose 185 in the battle.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:


User avatar
Henna-Kassel
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Henna-Kassel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:38 am

100 Crimean rebels have been arrested by the Henna-Kasselen army
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE
Prime minister: Wilson Jimmy
King: King Wilhelm Richard IV
geography here

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atomic Testing Museum, Jabanese, Paddy O Fernature, Pan-European State, Side 3, South Olpen, The Central Pacific Free State, The Democratic Republic of Nytoa

Advertisement

Remove ads