NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling(?) in the Abortion thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling(?) in the Abortion thread

Postby Atheris » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Jinghai Suizokukan wrote:I shall end this super sperg with one question for all of you:

I'm not exactly sure if this constitutes as trolling, but "sperg" is traditionally a slur used against people with Asperger's, ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), and PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified).

EDIT:

Would also like to add this, as they admitted the previous nation was theirs:

Falangist Yunnan wrote:You speak of it like a parasite. You're just projecting your lack of self responsibility and extending it onto childbirth. If you're lackingthis much in empathy then don't even consider having a child in the first place.

Emphasis mine.

EDIT 2:

Oh, look, making fun of Pride, shocking.

Creui wrote:
Atheris wrote:That's a huge generalization.

What about someone who got pregnant on accident and can't afford going to the hospital and having a child? What about people who literally aren't mentally prepared to have children, be it from mental disabilities or trauma? What about people who just don't want to have children through no fault of their own?

you have a pride month celebration in your profile. Everything you say is static.
Last edited by Atheris on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Falangist Yunnan wrote:
Genivaria wrote:And why does this 'person' have special privilege's to this woman's body?

Jesus Christ. It's all about you you you. "My body this" "My body that". It's not yours. You This is about people who are going to be born into this world. What happened to being kind, helping others, and spreading the joy of life? They aren't special privileges. It's just, you know, being kind. If you don't want a baby then don't have one in the first place. Abortions should only be used in extreme circumstances (e.g rape, or if the mother has a high chance of dying).

I'd also like to submit this for consideration... it seems a little inflammatory. Emphasis mine btw.
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 pm

More trolling

Falangist Yunnan wrote:
Genivaria wrote:That's the point of an abortion, removing the pregnancy.

Abortion is a solution to problems such as rape, or if the mother has a high chance of dying.
It shouldn't be used for anything else.
People who are pregnant but 'are just not ready' are just lazy and irresponsible. By aborting their 'problem' they are running away from responsibility like an immature child, only they're doing it via killing someone who didnt deserve to die.

Creui wrote:
Genivaria wrote:
Again, there is always a risk of death during pregnancy. It is not your place to agree to that risk when you don't suffer from it.

Um no, what is irresponsible is bringing this child into this world and then not caring for it.
Abortion is preventing such a situation.

....Your one of those folk who shame childfree people as 'selfish' aren't you?

Abortionists shooting up an orphanage to stop the kids there from living in a 'bad' world.

Godular
Forum Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:22 pm

Creui wrote:
Godular wrote:
Such a colorful and irrelevant analogy.

And if abortion involved killing kids I'm sure you'd have a point. But it does not, so you do not.

Is it possible to exist as a person without having been a fetus which responds to stimuli? No.
You are creating illusions for yourself, miring the discussion in false definitions so as to alleviate yourself from the grave responsibility of condoning the murder of children.
By your own very logic, a child may be killed until they reach 25, for that is when the brain is fully developed and therefore when the human is fully conscious.
Go back to reddit and maybe read at more than an eighth grade level

Emphasis mine. I'm pretty sure this one's flaming.
Last edited by Godular on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:23 pm

Flaming
Creui wrote:
Godular wrote:
Such a colorful and irrelevant analogy.

And if abortion involved killing kids I'm sure you'd have a point. But it does not, so you do not.

Is it possible to exist as a person without having been a fetus which responds to stimuli? No.
You are creating illusions for yourself, miring the discussion in false definitions so as to alleviate yourself from the grave responsibility of condoning the murder of children.
By your own very logic, a child may be killed until they reach 25, for that is when the brain is fully developed and therefore when the human is fully conscious.
Go back to reddit and maybe read at more than an eighth grade level

Godular
Forum Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:26 pm

Creui wrote:Are you seriously advocating for abortion like a drone?

This one is both nonsensical and unnecessary.
New to F7? Click here!

Godular
Forum Moderator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Creui wrote:
Genivaria wrote:Cool, there's no point talking to you.
I'd like you to know that reports have been made and I am now blocking you since you've made it clear you've no interest in an actual dialogue.
I'm only telling you this so you don't waste time replying to me as I won't see it.

Excellent. I've no interest in debating sweaty cowards

Just leaving this one here.
New to F7? Click here!

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:49 pm

sperg
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Looking through.

South Reinkalistan wrote:sperg

*** Warning for Trolling/Spamming in moderation ***
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:57 pm

she/her

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Much appreciated. Shuriken-shaped Sugar Cookies left in tribute.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Falangist Yunnan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Falangist Yunnan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:03 pm

someone's definitely not happy after an argument over the internet :unsure:
amogus moment

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:06 pm

Falangist Yunnan wrote:someone's definitely not happy after an argument over the internet :unsure:

It's not a matter of "not being happy about an argument on the internet" — it's about the fact that this site has rules that you agreed to follow when you joined, and that you are obligated to follow if you want to be allowed to stay here. If you don't like getting reported and warned, do what you agreed to do, or leave.

Unless you are making an appeal against your warning, do not post here.
she/her

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation