NATION

PASSWORD

Muppitarian Civil War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Muppitarian Civil War

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:14 pm

The Battle Between Muppetaria and Nekkko (the current owner of the nation)
Last edited by Muppetaria on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 pm


This is a puppet state owned by Nekkko
New Muppetaria
This is what remains of Muppetaria
Last edited by Muppetaria on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 161
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Multiple Soldier's of Nekkko were there too keep their puppet nation from regaining independence, they warned them that if they were too fight back, heavy punishments would be placed, including massive food rationing and high taxation, besides New Muppitaria was doing great now under Nekkko, The Soldier's would beat down any protester's, rioters, and fighters with electric batons, guns, tasers, tear gas, and riot shields.

User avatar
New Muppetaria
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:35 pm

city of Derlum, one of the biggest seaports in muppetaria, has been taken.

User avatar
New Muppetaria
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Weapons used: AK-47s, .357 Magnum, Bombs, C4s, and Sniper rifle.

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Director-of-state Golerone (figurehead status) phones Nekkko:
"the rebellion are invading utton, which is about 10 miles away from Muppopolis, the capital city of Muppetaria."
Last edited by Muppetaria on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 161
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:55 pm

(OOC: need to sleep rn dude)

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:24 pm

(OOC: ok)

User avatar
TheSicilianEmpire
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jun 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby TheSicilianEmpire » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:17 am

OOC: So which one is the puppet state of Nekko? I presume it’s New Muppetaria but then again idk

User avatar
Atondereree
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Jun 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atondereree » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:21 am

The King isle supports Nekkko and aids them such as giving them a full Kingmen army training, arms and ammunition, and 100,000 Kingstons to buy arms from Kingmen arms dealers.
Last edited by Atondereree on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE

User avatar
Atondereree
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Jun 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atondereree » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am

Nekkko wrote:Multiple Soldier's of Nekkko were there too keep their puppet nation from regaining independence, they warned them that if they were too fight back, heavy punishments would be placed, including massive food rationing and high taxation, besides New Muppitaria was doing great now under Nekkko, The Soldier's would beat down any protester's, rioters, and fighters with electric batons, guns, tasers, tear gas, and riot shields.
use Lethal force, that's how I suppressed some of the Cantononia Riots, and maybe inforce the death penalty on Muppitarian rioters
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 pm

TheSicilianEmpire wrote:OOC: So which one is the puppet state of Nekko? I presume it’s New Muppetaria but then again idk

(OOC: the Muppetaria that hasn't got a cat on the flag is a puppet state.)

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:34 pm

Fact: Muppetaria is rich in uranium, a radioactive material

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Atondereree wrote:
Nekkko wrote:Multiple Soldier's of Nekkko were there too keep their puppet nation from regaining independence, they warned them that if they were too fight back, heavy punishments would be placed, including massive food rationing and high taxation, besides New Muppitaria was doing great now under Nekkko, The Soldier's would beat down any protester's, rioters, and fighters with electric batons, guns, tasers, tear gas, and riot shields.
use Lethal force, that's how I suppressed some of the Cantononia Riots, and maybe inforce the death penalty on Muppitarian rioters

Death Penalty, Sounds good on paper, but it could cripple Muppetaria, one of the largest tuna exports in the world! (OOC: Technically speaking, but let's just say it is)

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 161
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:06 pm

Using their fleet of boats, Nekkko would stop all tuna fishing and trade, making the rebellion far more weaker, they would then send a negotiation letter too them.

"Surrender and you're nation gets its tuna back. And we won't execute you all, however if you continue further more restrictions will be done."

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Nekkko wrote:Using their fleet of boats, Nekkko would stop all tuna fishing and trade, making the rebellion far more weaker, they would then send a negotiation letter too them.

"Surrender and you're nation gets its tuna back. And we won't execute you all, however if you continue further more restrictions will be done."

A letter was received:
"We don't want the tuna, we want Muppetaria"

User avatar
Altoner
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Altoner » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:23 am

Muppetaria wrote:
Nekkko wrote:Using their fleet of boats, Nekkko would stop all tuna fishing and trade, making the rebellion far more weaker, they would then send a negotiation letter too them.

"Surrender and you're nation gets its tuna back. And we won't execute you all, however if you continue further more restrictions will be done."

A letter was received:
"We don't want the tuna, we want Muppetaria"

The king isle helps Nekkko
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:04 am

The Muppetarian Government has been infiltrated by the New Muppetarians. Muppetaria is currently under New Muppetaria’s control.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 161
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:06 pm

With news of this, A Full on assault would occur on the capital of Muppetaria, Multiple citizen's and guard's would die in trying to restore the old government.

User avatar
Altoner
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Altoner » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:50 pm

Nekkko wrote:With news of this, A Full on assault would occur on the capital of Muppetaria, Multiple citizen's and guard's would die in trying to restore the old government.

The kingmen army shall assist Nekkko in its final assault on Muppetaria
PUPPET OF THE KING ISLE

User avatar
Roomen
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jun 09, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Roomen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:26 am

The nation of roomen will join muppeitaria in its civilwar

User avatar
Roomen
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jun 09, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Roomen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:21 am

The nation of roomen will send 40k troops to aid Muppitaria in this crisis.

User avatar
NewnewByzantium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Jun 09, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby NewnewByzantium » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:22 am

stopping all trade with communist countries

User avatar
NewnewByzantium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Jun 09, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby NewnewByzantium » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:24 am

sending 60k troops to Muppetaria to help

User avatar
Muppetaria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Muppetaria » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:32 am

Thanks! Be careful of Nekkko, they are powerful.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atomic Testing Museum, Flohaland, Imperial Rifta, Maxis Laudi, New Stormhold, Pan-European State, Shrussian, South Olpen, The Central Pacific Free State, The Imagination Animals, The King Isle, Tyrantio Land, United Colonies of Kobol

Advertisement

Remove ads