NATION

PASSWORD

Malandrian Tribal War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Malandrian Tribal War

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:50 am



Long, long ago, in the interior of Malandrin, several meters deep, there was a magical gem. The gem was said to bestow powers such as immortality or control over human minds. People fought each other to get it, they killed each other. The population was divided into camps to increase their chances of getting it. Malandrin split.
Some time later, a general assembly was organized to try to reunite Malandrin again. It was attended by the four factions that formed: Sparj, Frethky, Lokhoj and Cvararg.
When they were all there, the president of Malandrin gave his speech, but, suddenly, there was a slight whistle and... BOUMMMM!
The president of Malandrin died saying his last words: "We can unite again". All sides quickly went for the gem. There was a battle, called the "Slaughter of Bresjhyt" because of the amount of deaths in that battle. Seeing this sad scene, the gem was buried in the deepest ocean of Malandrin so that Madie could find it. After that event, the different sides began to blame each other, and then began to fight and you know how it goes. The sides became tribes and the people became warriors, and the tribes kept fighting.


SPARJ

Sparj is a tribe that lives mainly in southern Malandrin, where the climates are arid and dry. Accustomed to such climates, it does not tolerate the northern climate. It is a warrior tribe that likes war and that sort of thing.

FRETHKY

Frethky is a peaceful, simple, quiet tribe from western Malandrin. They keep a promise to win this war without harming anyone. It is run by the church. The Frethky tribe has a tremendous hatred for the Sparj tribe.

LOKHOJ

Lokhoj is a warrior tribe in northern Malandrin, where the climate is so cold that there can be no liquid water. Called "the shadows" because of the speed with which they move and their discretion. They have very good relations with Cvararg.

CVARARG

Cvararg is a neutral tribe, it does not want war, but will attack if necessary. Cvararg's large army makes the other tribes fear it. It has a large trading system, mainly driven by fish.
Last edited by Malandrin on Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:09 am

Knowing full well that they can use this to have Brother Communist Nation's, Michael Mantegari demanded for half of his Elite Soldier's to be sent too Malandrin, And so they were sent too fight, Plane's and Boat's used for the Military would soon enter the Border's too bring Peace and Stability, and Communism.

Multiple of the Helicopter's landed in the Town's that were either abandoned or partially populated, Tribal warrior's who dared fight them were instantly shot down, All Civilians who weren't apart of the conflict were helped, Given Medical Care, Supplies, and Taught about Communism, A Squadron of The Soldier's began to explore too search for more civilians and too detain violent Tribal Warrior's, The other Soldier's stayed too guard the town's or down patrol's around the Bay Area's of Malandrin, If thing's were too get out of Hand, They would either bring in the Napalm Bomb's or Tank's and More Soldier's.

User avatar
Molotovsk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Jun 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Molotovsk » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:21 am

Molotovsk also was interested in welfare. He promised three things for the Malandrians: Freedom, Peace, and Bread. They immediately sent out Labradors, Tridents, and Bad Wolfs to gain air superiority. Next was naval superiority, which they got ready for by docking with a nearby yet anonymous ally - the World Treaty Organization.

User avatar
Galimencia
Envoy
 
Posts: 208
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:39 am

OOC: I am planning to support any one of the tribes, but mainly with the intention of colonising any part of Malandrin. Am I allowed to do so once the RP begins?
Lore is being massively reworked. Kindly stay in touch.
Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP.
A military superpower.
NS Stats are not canon.

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:41 am

Molotovsk wrote:Molotovsk also was interested in welfare. He promised three things for the Malandrians: Freedom, Peace, and Bread. They immediately sent out Labradors, Tridents, and Bad Wolfs to gain air superiority. Next was naval superiority, which they got ready for by docking with a nearby yet anonymous ally - the World Treaty Organization.
Nekkko wrote:Knowing full well that they can use this to have Brother Communist Nation's, Michael Mantegari demanded for half of his Elite Soldier's to be sent too Malandrin, And so they were sent too fight, Plane's and Boat's used for the Military would soon enter the Border's too bring Peace and Stability, and Communism.

Multiple of the Helicopter's landed in the Town's that were either abandoned or partially populated, Tribal warrior's who dared fight them were instantly shot down, All Civilians who weren't apart of the conflict were helped, Given Medical Care, Supplies, and Taught about Communism, A Squadron of The Soldier's began to explore too search for more civilians and too detain violent Tribal Warrior's, The other Soldier's stayed too guard the town's or down patrol's around the Bay Area's of Malandrin, If thing's were too get out of Hand, They would either bring in the Napalm Bomb's or Tank's and More Soldier's.

-Sir, we are being invaded and defeated by foreign soldiers," said Hafzhy Etjen, secretary of Sparj, nervous and frightened.

-I know, Hafzy, I know," said Rekken Jhyvan, Sparjian governor.

-What can we do," said Hafzhy, who was about to faint.

-We have two options, either we can attack and go all out, no matter how many people die; or we can try to negotiate with them for a treaty. You know what to do, Hafzy, warn the soldiers and tell the generals to prepare the weapons. If they want war, they'll get it," said Rekken, angrily.

-Yes sir Jhyvan, General!..." said Hafzy as he left.

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:44 am

Galimencia wrote:OOC: I am planning to support any one of the tribes, but mainly with the intention of colonising any part of Malandrin. Am I allowed to do so once the RP begins?

You can ally and try to negotiate with one of the tribes so that when the war is over, if the tribe you support wins, you can keep a part of Malandrin's lands, but you cannot conquer directly unless we are at war.
Last edited by Malandrin on Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 am

Once told that Sparj is either going to War or Negotiate, Nekkko had set out a fair deal for the Tribe if they were to Negotiate, The Nation will give the tribe the needed weapon's and supplies too win, and in return the tribe must be apart of The Mantegari Idea, become fully Communist, and too set up Embassies in their Land once they win, It was a fair deal too them, However if they were to reject the Deal they would have too meet the true strength of Nekkko, Which was quite powerful, So it would be wise too ally with the Nation instead of fighting them.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 am

(OOC: That and they get some land after the Tribal War)

User avatar
Molotovsk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Jun 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Molotovsk » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 am

The World Treaty Organization held a vote, which officially announced the involvement of the WTO. As they rolled down war-torn streets with Cocktails and tore the air with KJ-09s, the Molotovsk Navy took the seas with Matadors and other ships. Naval infantry units then took Besar as they made fortifications in the interest of freedom.

User avatar
Southeast Marajarbia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1866
Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 am

The Government of Southeast Marajarbia starts paying attention to this war, and sends 2,500 Troops to defend the Cvararg Tribe, as they are the true government of Malandrin. The Government of Southeast Marajarbian also sends aid, peacekeepers, and volunteers to assist the Cvararg Tribal Government and transform it into an actual government without the need for colonial rule.
Proud Co-Founder of the now-defunct IDSF, SETZA Host Nation, Founder of the CFTC. One of the leaders and co-founders of the newly formed UDAF.

If anybody else has "Marajarbia" in the name, and doesn’t have a signature that confirms it is me, report him or her. Also, feel free to TG me if you want to establish any form of trade deal or anything.

This Nation does represent some of my OOC views.
Some NS stats are indeed canon.

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:24 am

Nekkko wrote:(OOC: That and they get some land after the Tribal War)
Nekkko wrote:Once told that Sparj is either going to War or Negotiate, Nekkko had set out a fair deal for the Tribe if they were to Negotiate, The Nation will give the tribe the needed weapon's and supplies too win, and in return the tribe must be apart of The Mantegari Idea, become fully Communist, and too set up Embassies in their Land once they win, It was a fair deal too them, However if they were to reject the Deal they would have too meet the true strength of Nekkko, Which was quite powerful, So it would be wise too ally with the Nation instead of fighting them.

-Sir, sir, we have received an official communication. Supposedly it is an offer to negotiate," said Hafzhy.

-Please tell me," said Rekken.

-It says that if we ally, we will receive weapons, supplies and land, but we must change our economic and political ideals to communism and that they establish embassies in our lands," said Hafzhy, in a reader's voice.

-Send them a message," said Rekken thoughtfully.

-And what do I tell them," said Hafzhy, trying to find a pen as quickly as possible.

-Tell them that we accept their proposal," said Rekken, smiling.

"President of Nekkko, I have the honor to announce to you, that, our boss, Rekken Jhyvan, has decided to accept your proposal. We are expecting you in three days at the Sparj palace.

Hafzhy Etjen"

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:45 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:The Government of Southeast Marajarbia starts paying attention to this war, and sends 2,500 Troops to defend the Cvararg Tribe, as they are the true government of Malandrin. The Government of Southeast Marajarbian also sends aid, peacekeepers, and volunteers to assist the Cvararg Tribal Government and transform it into an actual government without the need for colonial rule.

-Your greatness," said Gbarj Wazharj, general of the Cvarargish army, "there are more than a thousand foreign soldiers at the city gate, shall I open the gate for them?"

-Yes, Gbarj, they come to reinforce us, let them open," said Uhasteroj Fryj, president of Cvararg.

(Gbarj quickly goes down to the main gate)
-Your greatness, Sir Fryj, has allowed them to enter. Come in," said Gbarj.

-Sir, they are here," said an employee at the door, opening the door very delicately so that it would not make noise.

(Uhasteroj gets up slowly to say something to the soldiers)
-Good afternoon, gentlemen. It has been brought to my attention that you are here to help Cvararg win this war, is that not so?" said Uhasteroj.

-Of course we are, sir," said one of the soldiers.

-Well, Gbarj, tell Retrojs to find them an abode, a good one. You may go," said Uhasteroj.

-Yes, sir," said Gbarj, turning around, "Follow me".
Last edited by Malandrin on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:56 am, edited 9 times in total.

User avatar
Nekkko
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nekkko » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:57 am

Malandrin wrote:
Nekkko wrote:(OOC: That and they get some land after the Tribal War)
Nekkko wrote:Once told that Sparj is either going to War or Negotiate, Nekkko had set out a fair deal for the Tribe if they were to Negotiate, The Nation will give the tribe the needed weapon's and supplies too win, and in return the tribe must be apart of The Mantegari Idea, become fully Communist, and too set up Embassies in their Land once they win, It was a fair deal too them, However if they were to reject the Deal they would have too meet the true strength of Nekkko, Which was quite powerful, So it would be wise too ally with the Nation instead of fighting them.

-Sir, sir, we have received an official communication. Supposedly it is an offer to negotiate," said Hafzhy.

-Please tell me," said Rekken.

-It says that if we ally, we will receive weapons, supplies and land, but we must change our economic and political ideals to communism and that they establish embassies in our lands," said Hafzhy, in a reader's voice.

-Send them a message," said Rekken thoughtfully.

-And what do I tell them," said Hafzhy, trying to find a pen as quickly as possible.

-Tell them that we accept their proposal," said Rekken, smiling.

"President of Nekkko, I have the honor to announce to you, that, our boss, Rekken Jhyvan, has decided to accept your proposal. We are expecting you in three days at the Sparj palace.

Hafzhy Etjen"

El Leader who was most happy too hear them accepting it ordered His General, Zaavier Casultie too enter the Palace with a hundred reinforced Soldier's too show the Tribe that they weren't making a mistake in allying with them.

The Rest of Armies began supplying their now allied Tribe with the Weapon's and Supplies they need as they began pushing further into the Nation too Suppress the other tribe's, even most of the peaceful tribe was detained, If they're attack's were successful The Sparj would soon hold the most Power in the nation, and Soon they will establish a Communist Nation.

User avatar
Molotovsk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Jun 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Molotovsk » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:36 am

Now it is time for a land invasion. The WTO, along with the Molotovsk Army launch an invasion on Frethky, hoping that it would be democratic. Soon, they surround the tribe in their capital.

They surrender, understanding they would be better if they joined the WTO.

With Frethky, they start the Republic of Malankong. They give aid, tanks, and manpower, hoping that they would take the last tribe, Lokhoj, before Southeast Marajarbia and Nekkko start communist or poorly aided governments.

User avatar
MYSETS
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jun 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby MYSETS » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:53 am

The country of Mysets and there multiple puppet states agreed to get involved in the war and sent multiple Regiments of infratry and around 100 tanks to protect the tribe of Frethky, who, was isolated on an small island after a democratic invasion. The Army mysets promised food, water, and medical support as long as the uncivilized tribe would adopt a socialist-type system. They agreed! The would send down professors to educate the people and began improving their buildings with their futuristic architecture.
Also hearing of another communist nation in the area, they seeked to find it and ally with them to protect the tribe they chose to ally with.(This is a MUCH better bersion of Raya. LOL!)
Last edited by MYSETS on Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Afril2
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: May 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

The killer

Postby Afril2 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:57 am

Who kill the president?

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:15 am

Afril2 wrote:Who kill the president?

Unknown, but generally believed to have been a Sparjian platoon.

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:18 am

MYSETS wrote:The country of Mysets and there multiple puppet states agreed to get involved in the war and sent multiple Regiments of infratry and around 100 tanks to protect the tribe of Frethky, who, was isolated on an small island after a democratic invasion. The Army mysets promised food, water, and medical support as long as the uncivilized tribe would adopt a socialist-type system. They agreed! The would send down professors to educate the people and began improving their buildings with their futuristic architecture.
Also hearing of another communist nation in the area, they seeked to find it and ally with them to protect the tribe they chose to ally with.(This is a MUCH better bersion of Raya. LOL!)
Molotovsk wrote:Now it is time for a land invasion. The WTO, along with the Molotovsk Army launch an invasion on Frethky, hoping that it would be democratic. Soon, they surround the tribe in their capital.

They surrender, understanding they would be better if they joined the WTO.

With Frethky, they start the Republic of Malankong. They give aid, tanks, and manpower, hoping that they would take the last tribe, Lokhoj, before Southeast Marajarbia and Nekkko start communist or poorly aided governments.

Please, to make it more entertaining and realistic, do not decide the choices of the different tribes. If you do so, you take away the margin of development of the story.

Thank you
Last edited by Malandrin on Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Molotovsk
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Jun 02, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Molotovsk » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 am

MYSETS wrote:The country of Mysets and there multiple puppet states agreed to get involved in the war and sent multiple Regiments of infratry and around 100 tanks to protect the tribe of Frethky, who, was isolated on an small island after a democratic invasion. The Army mysets promised food, water, and medical support as long as the uncivilized tribe would adopt a socialist-type system. They agreed! The would send down professors to educate the people and began improving their buildings with their futuristic architecture.
Also hearing of another communist nation in the area, they seeked to find it and ally with them to protect the tribe they chose to ally with.(This is a MUCH better bersion of Raya. LOL!)


OOC: I invaded Frethky first, so your post is /VOID. If you are interested, you can replace it with Lokhoj.
Last edited by Molotovsk on Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Citeculi
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 07, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Citeculi » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:42 am

Cvararg i pleadge loylaty to you

User avatar
Afril2
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: May 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Afril2 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:47 am

Malandrin wrote:
Afril2 wrote:Who kill the president?

Unknown, but generally believed to have been a Sparjian platoon.
why?

User avatar
Arsumot
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: May 03, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Arsumot » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:51 am

A whisper, like words on the faintest of breath, comes to the governor of Sparj.

"An offer. 30,000 warriors. Gifted to you until war ends. Price? Those who fall on either side come to Arsumot. Deal?"



(I am assuming FanT nations can join. If so, here is my entry. If not I will delete this post so as not to clutter.)
··Ꙙ·· OUR REALM ETERNAL ··Ꙙ··
Refugees of ancient Ugarit, dead and Damned for all eternity.

Arsumot does not represent my beliefs, political or otherwise.
Brought to you by KindaFreeXP.
Not suited for NSStats.

User avatar
Afril2
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: May 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Afril2 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:58 am

I will support FRETHKY, LOKHOJ and CVARARG and send them 1,000 soldiers from me to fight SPARJ and kill Rekken Jhyvan.

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:07 pm

Arsumot wrote:A whisper, like words on the faintest of breath, comes to the governor of Sparj.

"An offer. 30,000 warriors. Gifted to you until war ends. Price? Those who fall on either side come to Arsumot. Deal?"



(I am assuming FanT nations can join. If so, here is my entry. If not I will delete this post so as not to clutter.)

-Who, who are you?" Rekken asked a bit frightened, "How did you get in here?

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Afril2 wrote:I will support FRETHKY, LOKHOJ and CVARARG and send them 1,000 soldiers from me to fight SPARJ and kill Rekken Jhyvan.

"Dirty traitor!
How dare you support the illegitimate gem. From today, I promise you that the full wrath of Sparj and all his allies will fall upon you when we win the war, so prepare your troops because we will not wait to come after you!

Your worst enemy, Rekken Jhyvan"
Last edited by Malandrin on Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads