NATION

PASSWORD

Heart of the Middle-East [OPEN | MT-PMT](OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Crescent Commonwealth
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Heart of the Middle-East [OPEN | MT-PMT](OOC)

Postby Crescent Commonwealth » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:31 pm

Image
Heart of the Middle-East
IC
A battle for the heart of Iraq to determine the future of the Middle East.

The Levant and the Persianate, the two traditional civilizations of the Middle-East. Once upon a time, these two civilizations once shared the same heart in Iraq; but now it is the borderlands between the modern Levantine Empire, Turkey and its Levantine satellite states, and the modern Persianate, Iran and Iraq. As these two civilizations clash once more in Iraq, the future of the Middle East stands on the brink.

Iraq was divided during the Mesopotamian Water War, a conflict between the Republic of Iraq and the Republic of Turkey over the waters flowing through the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. In fear of Iraq falling to Turkish influence, Iran had swept in to occupy the southern region of Iraq which was Shia-majority and rich in oil; just as it had done so following the collapse of Saudi Arabia, sweeping in to occupy the Al-Ahsa Region. In the aftermath of the conflict, new regimes were set up in both North Iraq and South Iraq, each falling into Turkish and Iranian spheres of influence respectively.

Tensions between North Iraq and South Iraq have been boiling up for decades, and have flared up to the point of war. On April 20, 2069, North Iraqi forces crossed the border and launched an invasion of South Iraq. The South Iraqi forces were able to put up a formidable defense, and have so far repelled and obliterated the invading force. Now, South Iraq launches a counterattack; and with the backing of Iran, invades and seeks to occupy the north. Defenseless, the Northern Iraqi government pleads the Crescent Commonwealth and the international community to intervene on their behalf to resist Iranian influence.

The Crescent Commonwealth as a military alliance is bound by treaty to intervene in the defense of their ally, but technically this was an invasion on part of the North Iraqi government. Moreover, several members of the Crescent Commonwealth have close ties with Iran and are unwilling to risk these relations; causing division and hesitation within the alliance. Turkey, unwilling to let Iraq fall to its main rival Iran, is eager to intervene but yet relents to avoid breaking apart the alliance. Turkey's satellite states and states fearing Iranian influence have also pushed for intervention.

Each Iraq calls upon their allies to defend them, as the North falls back after a failed invasion while the South pushes forwards after a successful defense. The outcome of this conflict may ultimately decide the fate of the middle east, and the balance of power for the next century. Do you support the Turkish satellite state of North Iraq? Or the Iranian satellite state of South Iraq?




Rules


1. No godmodding.
2. No metagaming.
3. OP's word is law.
4. Modern tech to Post Modern Tech only. Don't bring in Future Tech and call it Post Modern Tech.

Application:

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Government Head:[/b]
[b]Intervening:[/b] [Y/N]
[b]Intervention Force(if intervening):[/b]
[b]Providing Aid:[/b] [Y/N]
[b]Aid:[/b]
Last edited by Crescent Commonwealth on Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.


User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2533
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:28 am

Nation Name: Islamic Holy Sites (known locally as Muqaddasia)
Government Type: Democracy
Government Head: President Murtaza Tamimi
Intervening: [Y/N] (South Iraq side)
Intervention Force(if intervening): 20,000 troops, 250 armoured vehicles, 20 fighters
Providing Aid: [Y/N]
Aid: 3 shiploads of supplies.
Last edited by Islamic Holy Sites on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Malandrin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Apr 14, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malandrin » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:56 am

Nation Name: Malandrin
Government Type: Tribal
Government Head: Fyterj Luthj
Intervening: [Y] North Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 35.000 soldiers and 150 tanks.
Providing Aid: [Y]
Aid:
100k of Fruit
75k of Fish
75k of Meat
10.000 Ak-47
1.000.000 of Ak-47 munition

User avatar
The Selkie
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13946
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:07 am

Hi,
I would be interested in joining this with an element of my PMT-canon. However, I must ask beforehand, are androids like the T-Dolls of Girls' Frontline, allowed?

EDIT: Previously, I asked for the year, but I stumbled across it, 2069.
Last edited by The Selkie on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
Sapim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sapim » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:56 am

Nation Name: Sultanate of Sapim (Know Locally as Sabym)
Government Type: Islamic Monarchy
Government Head: Sultan Markus Bawlu 'Adilayid Shturk
Intervening: [Y/N] South Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 25,000 Soldiers 250 Tanks 560 Fighters and 50 Ships.
Providing Aid: [Y/N]
Aid:
100k Medical Supplies
22k of Fish
15k of Rice
1k of AK-47
10k of AK-47 munition
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

User avatar
Galimencia
Envoy
 
Posts: 208
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:40 am

Finally a RP with a descent OP. Thank you, I'll definitely sign up.

Nation Name: United Kingdom of Galimencia
Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Government Head: Prime Minister Lord Kauvin
Intervening: [Y/N] Y, South Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 3,000 soldiers of the 5th and 6th infantry Regiment(armoured), 10,000 troops of the 25th Gurkha Regiment of Galimencian Indican Army ,15 snipers, 500 armoured vehicles.
Providing Aid: [Y/N] N
Aid:
Last edited by Galimencia on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lore is being massively reworked. Kindly stay in touch.
Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP.
A military superpower.
NS Stats are not canon.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2533
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:43 am

Galimencia wrote:Finally a RP with a descent OP. Thank you, I'll definitely sign up.

Nation Name: United Kingdom of Galimencia
Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Government Head: Prime Minister Lord Kauvin
Intervening: [Y/N] Y, South Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 3,000 soldiers of the 5th and 6th infantry Regiment(armoured), 10,000 troops of the 25th Gurkha Regiment of Galimencian Indican Army ,15 snipers, 500 armoured vehicles.
Providing Aid: [Y/N] N
Aid:
[/code]
[/quote]
Helping SI or against SI?
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Galimencia
Envoy
 
Posts: 208
Founded: Mar 15, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Galimencia » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:55 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Galimencia wrote:Finally a RP with a descent OP. Thank you, I'll definitely sign up.

Nation Name: United Kingdom of Galimencia
Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Government Head: Prime Minister Lord Kauvin
Intervening: [Y/N] Y, South Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 3,000 soldiers of the 5th and 6th infantry Regiment(armoured), 10,000 troops of the 25th Gurkha Regiment of Galimencian Indican Army ,15 snipers, 500 armoured vehicles.
Providing Aid: [Y/N] N
Aid:
[/code]

Helping SI or against SI?

Helping off course. All the previous posts were made in this fashion, by writing the name of the side that the respective users are supporting.
Last edited by Galimencia on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lore is being massively reworked. Kindly stay in touch.
Co-Founder of IPDA, Member of CUSP.
A military superpower.
NS Stats are not canon.

User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2533
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:00 am

Galimencia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:

Helping SI or against SI?

Helping off course. All the previous posts were made in this fashion, by writing the name of the side that the respective users are supporting.[/quote]
Just making sure, I didn't know whether you meant intervening against SI.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:10 am

soon
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:21 am

Nation Name: Prussia-Poland
Government Type: Republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic that's really a stratocracy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic-you get the idea.
Government Head: Crassus, King of Prussia and Poland
Intervening: Y
Intervention Force(if intervening):
Task Force Illias
> Guided Missile Railgun Cruiser ORP Visby
> 4 frigates
> Aircraft Carrier/Assault Ship ORP Bolesław Chrobry w/ air wing
> Logistical ships
> II Marinebrigade

Providing Aid: Y, however, Task Force Illias is primarily tasked with establishing a safe zone to allow the distribution of aid. It will not provide any specialized aid itself besides basic food and medical aid.
Aid:
Basic food and medical aid.
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2533
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:10 am

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Nation Name: Prussia-Poland
Government Type: Republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic that's really a stratocracy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic-you get the idea.
Government Head: Crassus, King of Prussia and Poland
Intervening: Y
Intervention Force(if intervening):
Task Force Illias
> Guided Missile Railgun Cruiser ORP Visby
> 4 frigates
> Aircraft Carrier/Assault Ship ORP Bolesław Chrobry w/ air wing
> Logistical ships
> II Marinebrigade

Providing Aid: Y, however, Task Force Illias is primarily tasked with establishing a safe zone to allow the distribution of aid. It will not provide any specialized aid itself besides basic food and medical aid.
Aid:
Basic food and medical aid.

Who are you intervening in favour of?
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Nation Name: Prussia-Poland
Government Type: Republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic that's really a stratocracy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic-you get the idea.
Government Head: Crassus, King of Prussia and Poland
Intervening: Y
Intervention Force(if intervening):
Task Force Illias
> Guided Missile Railgun Cruiser ORP Visby
> 4 frigates
> Aircraft Carrier/Assault Ship ORP Bolesław Chrobry w/ air wing
> Logistical ships
> II Marinebrigade

Providing Aid: Y, however, Task Force Illias is primarily tasked with establishing a safe zone to allow the distribution of aid. It will not provide any specialized aid itself besides basic food and medical aid.
Aid:
Basic food and medical aid.

Who are you intervening in favour of?

In favor of humanity, common decency, and the right of the civilian population to safety and security.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2533
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:16 am

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Who are you intervening in favour of?

In favor of humanity, common decency, and the right of the civilian population to safety and security.

So you're intervening in support of NI or SI?
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:In favor of humanity, common decency, and the right of the civilian population to safety and security.

So you're intervening in support of NI or SI?


I am going to plop my troops down and establish a safe zone for now.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Islamic Holy Sites
Minister
 
Posts: 2533
Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:12 am

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:So you're intervening in support of NI or SI?


I am going to plop my troops down and establish a safe zone for now.

Oh, okay.
Proud member of the UIC, CFTC, LITA, the DEA and the ICDN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of UDAF.

FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE

User avatar
Marianian
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Marianian » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:16 am

Nation Name: Republic of Marianian
Government Type: Unitary Semipresidential Republic
Government Head: President Antoine Porcello
Intervening: [Y/N] Y
Intervention Force(if intervening):
4,500 soldiers
1,200 sailors
800 airmen/women
3,000 marines
40 land vehicles
25 vessels
45 planes

Providing Aid: [Y/N] Y
Aid:
11,000 food packages
19,000 medical kits
1,500 tents
Equipment for 5 refugee camps

User avatar
Marianian
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 08, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Marianian » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:18 am

^Peacekeeping force for both sides

User avatar
Crescent Commonwealth
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Crescent Commonwealth » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:50 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Nation Name: Islamic Holy Sites (known locally as Muqaddasia)
Government Type: Democracy
Government Head: President Murtaza Tamimi
Intervening: [Y/N] (South Iraq side)
Intervention Force(if intervening): 20,000 troops, 250 armoured vehicles, 20 fighters
Providing Aid: [Y/N]
Aid: 3 shiploads of supplies.

Accepted

Malandrin wrote:Nation Name: Malandrin
Government Type: Tribal
Government Head: Fyterj Luthj
Intervening: [Y] North Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 35.000 soldiers and 150 tanks.
Providing Aid: [Y]
Aid:
100k of Fruit
75k of Fish
75k of Meat
10.000 Ak-47
1.000.000 of Ak-47 munition


Accepted

Sapim wrote:Nation Name: Sultanate of Sapim (Know Locally as Sabym)
Government Type: Islamic Monarchy
Government Head: Sultan Markus Bawlu 'Adilayid Shturk
Intervening: [Y/N] South Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 25,000 Soldiers 250 Tanks 560 Fighters and 50 Ships.
Providing Aid: [Y/N]
Aid:
100k Medical Supplies
22k of Fish
15k of Rice
1k of AK-47
10k of AK-47 munition

Accepted

Galimencia wrote:Finally a RP with a descent OP. Thank you, I'll definitely sign up.

Nation Name: United Kingdom of Galimencia
Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Government Head: Prime Minister Lord Kauvin
Intervening: [Y/N] Y, South Iraq
Intervention Force(if intervening): 3,000 soldiers of the 5th and 6th infantry Regiment(armoured), 10,000 troops of the 25th Gurkha Regiment of Galimencian Indican Army ,15 snipers, 500 armoured vehicles.
Providing Aid: [Y/N] N
Aid:

Accepted

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Nation Name: Prussia-Poland
Government Type: Republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic that's really a stratocracy pretending to be a republic pretending to be a monarchy pretending to be a stratocracy pretending to be a republic-you get the idea.
Government Head: Crassus, King of Prussia and Poland
Intervening: Y
Intervention Force(if intervening):
Task Force Illias
> Guided Missile Railgun Cruiser ORP Visby
> 4 frigates
> Aircraft Carrier/Assault Ship ORP Bolesław Chrobry w/ air wing
> Logistical ships
> II Marinebrigade

Providing Aid: Y, however, Task Force Illias is primarily tasked with establishing a safe zone to allow the distribution of aid. It will not provide any specialized aid itself besides basic food and medical aid.
Aid:
Basic food and medical aid.

Accepted
Marianian wrote:Nation Name: Republic of Marianian
Government Type: Unitary Semipresidential Republic
Government Head: President Antoine Porcello
Intervening: [Y/N] Y
Intervention Force(if intervening):
4,500 soldiers
1,200 sailors
800 airmen/women
3,000 marines
40 land vehicles
25 vessels
45 planes

Providing Aid: [Y/N] Y
Aid:
11,000 food packages
19,000 medical kits
1,500 tents
Equipment for 5 refugee camps

Accepted

The Selkie wrote:Hi,
I would be interested in joining this with an element of my PMT-canon. However, I must ask beforehand, are androids like the T-Dolls of Girls' Frontline, allowed?

EDIT: Previously, I asked for the year, but I stumbled across it, 2069.


Sounds pretty FT to me but I don't see how it will affect anything too much so as long as you stick to mosty MT-PMT methods and tactics you should be fine.

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:53 am

Note to OP: The T-Dolls of GFL are roughly equivalent to modern soldiers in most cases save for integrated electronic warfare/signal intelligence capability in some cases and the obvious advantages of being...well, bots. There should be no issues, and I'm considering dragging in one as a one-off.
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
The Selkie
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13946
Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:14 am

Crescent Commonwealth wrote:[...]
Sounds pretty FT to me but I don't see how it will affect anything too much so as long as you stick to mosty MT-PMT methods and tactics you should be fine.


Thank you very much. If it makes it any better, they will carry either MT or PMT Weapons, so no laser guns.
As for the app, here we go:
Nation Company Name:
    Gabha Security Consultant Company.
Government Company Type:
    Private Military Contractor, Private Company Limited by Shares.
Government Head CEO:
    Berkant Banphrionsa of the Tribe of Westmeath.
Intervening:
    [Y/N]
    GSCC was tasked by private shareholders to protect the oil fields in Northern Iraq, near Kirkuk, in particular the Atrush Field and the Baba Gurgur Field. While not directly participating in offensive or defensive operations, GSCC will defend the assets it was paid to protect should the need arise.
Intervention Force(if intervening):
    Atrush Field Detachment:
      GSCC Amber Banner.
      GSCC Celadon Banner.
      GSCC Olivine Banner (maintenance and logistics unit).
    Baba Gurgur Field Detachment:
      GSCC Fuchsia Banner (Heavy Vehicle Unit).
      GSCC Cerulean Banner.
      GSCC Bronze Banner.
      GSCC Olive Banner (maintenance and logistics unit).
    Mobile Detachment:
      GSCC Onyx Banner (Command and Control unit).
      GSCC Pink Banner (PR-unit).
      GSCC Carnelian Banner (Assassination Unit).
      GSCC Crayola Banner (Air Unit).
      GSCC Nyanza Banner (Air Unit).
Providing Aid:
    [Y/N]
Aid:
    N/A
Last edited by The Selkie on Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:04 am

Full ORBAT for Task Force Illias.

Naval Element:
Guided Missile Railgun Cruiser ORP Visby
Frigate ORP Krakow
Frigate ORP Stettin
Frigate ORP Wrocław
Frigate ORP Katowice
Aircraft Carrier/Assault Ship ORP Bolesław Chrobry

Aerial Element:
Carrier Air Wing(10 AV-8C Harrier, 6 UH-1Y, 6 SH-60B)
6 SH-60(Variable loadout)(shipborne)
5th Attack Squadron(F-15EX)(Taranto-Grottagile Airport)
4th Attack Squadron(F-15EX)(Taranto-Grottagile Airport)
Misc. Logistical Aircraft(Warsaw, Taranto-Grottaglie Airport)

Ground Combat Element:
II Marinebrigade: 3 mechanized infantry battalions, 1 mechanized cavalry battalion, 1 fires battalion.

Reserve Ground Combat Element:
1st Guards Grenadiers Regimental Combat Group
I Marinebrigade
5th Sustainment Brigade
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator
 
Posts: 3851
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Can we assume, IC, that the Saudi-Arabian rump state has already given permission for TF Illias to establish it's headquarters near the Iraqi border or someplace within Iraq near the frontlines?
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed."
-Marcus Porcius Cato

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, militias with enough heavy weapons to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops and airmen counting down the days until they rotate back home.


User avatar
Crescent Commonwealth
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Jun 03, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Crescent Commonwealth » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Can we assume, IC, that the Saudi-Arabian rump state has already given permission for TF Illias to establish it's headquarters near the Iraqi border or someplace within Iraq near the frontlines?

Yes.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads