NATION

PASSWORD

Applications To Join The Bavaria-Sicily Protectoracy Sphere

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bavaria-Sicily
Political Columnist

Founded: May 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Applications To Join The Bavaria-Sicily Protectoracy Sphere

Postby Bavaria-Sicily » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:10 am

The Bavaria-Sicily Protectoracy Sphere is an organization lead by the Empire of Bavaria-Sicily, composed of itself and the nations that Bavaria-Sicily provides military and nuclear protection towards. Originating from the political, philosophical, and geopolitical movements that also lead to significant reforms to the structure of Bavaria-Sicily that followed the horrific use of nuclear weapons at the end of the Great War, the sphere also serves as an organization for coordinating trade and providing for fully open borders between member states.

Map of the sphere: Bavaria-Sicily in Gold, Sphere Members in Beige

If your nation would like to join the sphere, please include all relevant details below. The Empire of Bavaria-Sicily seeks to provide protection and help bring the world closer to peace and prosperity however it can, and thanks all who share our mission.

This post is essentially a feeler for if anyone would be interested in an RP region based around a central empire, focusing on either domestic issues between the members within the greater empire's sphere and/or common enemies and threats from outside of the empire. If it gets any interest I'll make an effort to start some RP threads and spruce up this application page and the region page, for now I'm keeping it bare bones just in case this isn't an idea that folks want to be a part of.

If you are interested, post down below! The minimum I need is your nation name and at the least a general map claim, more details would be nice but if there is support for this whole thing I'll make a proper application template soon. And if you're really interested, you can also join the region, The Bavaria Sicily Protectoracy Sphere

Thanks!
Last edited by Bavaria-Sicily on Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bavaria-Sicily
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavaria-Sicily » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:09 am

The People's Republic of East Lemko has been added

Bavaria-Sicily
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavaria-Sicily » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:54 pm

The Confederacy of The Greben has been added